Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 143508

Mason Moretti - Nexus - Maybe Ilona, Maybe Cheza, Maybe Anybody
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

Mason joyfully stepped out of one of the Nexus portals holding a small backpack holding a couple changes of clothes and about $2,000. He was dressed in his usual white-and-red jacket, wearing a salmon colored shirt underneath. His orange hair was let loose running down his back and he had to pull its cowlick-plagued front out of his emerald eyes. His golden locket shone in the light of the room and could be seen rising and falling with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"It's good to take a vacation and to not have to make the portals yourself, huh, Oracle?" asked the young man.

His golden necklace now shone with its own light, a soft pinkish aura, as an orb of light jumped out from within its center.

Mason Moretti - Nexus - Maybe Ilona, Maybe Cheza, Maybe Anybody

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Cheza/Anybody

132966-c303ef25027528f7ae474d5a8aab8685.jpg

"How would you know what the struggle is? I'm the one who actually puts the energy into making portals! You're just a freeloader!"

"Woah there, Ora. I think that you need this vacation more than I do. You can relax here. You don't need to worry about keeping the Multiverse a secret or making sure I don't die. Once we get checked into our room, you get to do exactly what you want."

"What I want is a human body again."

"I can't provide that."

"Then a smoothie would be nice."

"That can be arranged. Now let's check in."

And Mason walked up to the front desk to do just that.

Cheza - Nexus - Mason/Oracle/Ilona/Anybody

cheza2.jpeg

Cheza stepped through the nexus with a sigh, before opening red eyes to blink and glance around at where she ended up first, before they landed on a familiar Moretti.

"Mason, Oracle!" she smiled and walked over to the two, giving Mason a small hug before waving to Oracle herself.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Cheza - Nexus - Mason/Oracle/Ilona/Anybody

cheza2.jpeg

Cheza stepped through the nexus with a sigh, before opening red eyes to blink and glance around at where she ended up first, before they landed on a familiar Moretti.

"Mason, Oracle!" she smiled and walked over to the two, giving Mason a small hug before waving to Oracle herself.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Cheza/Ilona/Anybody
@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Cheza! It's good to see you! I guess that you're taking some time off as well," he said, squeezing her gently as she hugged him.

"Good! Someone else can babysit Mason while we're here. Is Toboe still at the UN?" Oracle asked snarkily.​

"Cheza! It's good to see you! I guess that you're taking some time off as well," he said, squeezing her gently as she hugged him.

"Good! Someone else can babysit Mason while we're here. Is Toboe still at the UN?" Oracle asked snarkily.​
FFXIV chara.PNG

LEON - NEXUS - Mason/anyone
@Mason Moretti

Leon was returning from a mission that Lady Fortuna sent him on which didn't end well. As punishment, she sent him to check out some strange hotel and gave him directions to the Nexus portal.

When he passed through the portal he saw his brother, Mason, talking to someone. "Hey squirt, long time no see."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
tumblr_ouhpz6epye1v3qowuo1_100.png

Nope, she wasn't having this, especially with the two babies with her. While still carrying them, Lapis quickly turned around and kicked the corpse away. This was honestly pissing her off.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍​
tumblr_ouhr8reoNu1v3qowuo1_100.png

Ah y-yes, you're right on that part. ❞

9S wasn't exactly too sure but it shouldn't be a problem to take a look around here. Though, something bothered him not because it was a threat... but rather something he hasn't really seen before.

❝ That's strange... hey 2B, there's a lot of people here... and they're not coming up as androids or even machines. Or at least that's what I can get from referring to the surrounding environment data... It's a... bit of a stretch to say, but didn't the humans go to the moon so we androids can get rid of the machines? Unless this place is something that we haven't really looked into before... ❞

@Minerva

"Analysis: This building is known as a hotel and was a place where humans stayed while on vacation, business, attending weddings, and occasionally to cheat on their significant others." 2B's pod spoke.

"Pod, send this information to Command." 2B commanded. "9S, let's keep going, see what else we can find."

LEON - NEXUS - Mason/anyone
@Mason Moretti

Leon was returning from a mission that Lady Fortuna sent him on which didn't end well. As punishment, she sent him to check out some strange hotel and gave him directions to the Nexus portal.

When he passed through the portal he saw his brother, Mason, talking to someone. "Hey squirt, long time no see."

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Cheza/(Ilona?)/Leon/Anyone
@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti

Mason removed his arms from one friend and wrapped then around another as he saw his brother appear in the Nexus.

"I'm not a squirt," he exclaimed. A cross expression glared at Leon, despite Mason's continued hugging of his brother. Eventually, Mason's arms releases his brother and he said, giving a playful punch to the shoulder, "It's good to see you alive and well. Last time I saw you, I died. Don't think about it too hard. Anyway..."

Mason took Leon's hand and attempted to drag the older brother, the unfamiliar Moretti, towards Cheza.

"... I have someone I want you to meet. Cheza, this is Leon Moretti, my older brother. Leon, this is Cheza. She's a friend from work."

Oracle, (although it was difficult to tell her line of sight with her fairy form,) eyed Leon curiously. "I'm not sure whether to say 'Nice to meet you' or 'It's good to see you again.'"

"Ora, you were trapped inside a necklace inside a temple for at least a hundred years. How would you know Leon?"

"I never said I was in there for hundreds of years. Or if I did, I was lying."

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Cheza/(Ilona?)/Leon/Anyone
@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti

Mason removed his arms from one friend and wrapped then around another as he saw his brother appear in the Nexus.

"I'm not a squirt," he exclaimed. A cross expression glared at Leon, despite Mason's continued hugging of his brother. Eventually, Mason's arms releases his brother and he said, giving a playful punch to the shoulder, "It's good to see you alive and well. Last time I saw you, I died. Don't think about it too hard. Anyway..."

Mason took Leon's hand and attempted to drag the older brother, the unfamiliar Moretti, towards Cheza.

"... I have someone I want you to meet. Cheza, this is Leon Moretti, my older brother. Leon, this is Cheza. She's a friend from work."

Oracle, (although it was difficult to tell her line of sight with her fairy form,) eyed Leon curiously. "I'm not sure whether to say 'Nice to meet you' or 'It's good to see you again.'"

"Ora, you were trapped inside a necklace inside a temple for at least a hundred years. How would you know Leon?"

"I never said I was in there for hundreds of years. Or if I did, I was lying."

Leon - Nexus - Mason and Oracle/Cheza/(Ilona?)/anyone
@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

Leon looked at the group and the only questions that could come out of his thought process were, "Mason, why do you have a fairy following you? And why is it somehow you always get cute people as co-workers?" He tried to make that last part sound more like a humble compliment and a way to tease Mason than a way to flirt, though both would be unusual with him.

He extended his hand towards Cheza, "Pleasure to meet you, Cheza was it?"

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi- Riding Lapis's back

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi watched her and copied the move while on her back, landing nicely. When she successfully kicked the corpse away, both the adorable babies cheered a little bit.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oun8krX6GF1v3qowuo1_100.png

Losing the patience to deal with this any further, Lapis materialized another crystal lance and threw it over at the corpse, and even if it made contact or not, the damned corpse would be encased in a sudden enclosure of a crystal dome. There was no way that was going to be undone any time soon.

❝ There. Done. Now let's get back on track. ❞

What was the whole plan with these two babies again? The Half-Alive remembered that she was going for somewhere safe and all, since she couldn't really leave them be... But then the thought hit her: she didn't snack on anything since she decided to wander around here. Sure, she did the last time she went out of her hotel room, and that was to see her sister Penelope and a Blake from another timeline. That was it, she didn't do much else, and the thought of a snack did entice her a tad.

tumblr_oun9g1XZbE1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Okay, snack time it is. Off to the nearest café we go. ❞

@LuckycoolHawk9

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

"Analysis: This building is known as a hotel and was a place where humans stayed while on vacation, business, attending weddings, and occasionally to cheat on their significant others." 2B's pod spoke.

"Pod, send this information to Command." 2B commanded. "9S, let's keep going, see what else we can find."
Well, that was a colorful analysis from Pod 042. Maybe 9S was missing a detail, but humans were definitely weird. There wasn't much else to say other than a ❝ Yes, ma'am ❞ to 2B and going onwards. Except, the Scanner model felt someone tug a bit at his sleeve.

❝ H-Hey, what gives?! ❞

9S's reaction apparently startled the young woman that was trying to get his attention, which in return somewhat surprised him too.

❝ Hypothesis: This individual cannot be identified as an android or a machine. Due to appearance, marked individual is hypothesized as human. ❞

9S's pod, Pod 153, went along to state what there is to be known about this woman that came around to them.

tumblr_inline_mwtnejAg7g1s43kjo.jpg

❝ I don't know what all that was for... but, I need a bit of help. Sorry to bother, you don't have to... but I ought to ask... um... ❞

Poor girl was having trouble asking for help out of her own timidness...

@Minerva

Ryker Rodgers

" Oh, okay. I'm so used to people being lost and confused when they arrive here."

@Minerva

Stiles Stilinski and Jackson

Jackson may or may not have fallen asleep at the front desk, but when Mason rang the bell, he was about to respond....before the man had gotten into a conversation with his brother and a friend. He was about to interrupt. " Excuse me- do you want to-?"

Stiles happened to arrive at this time.

442b64d3041321c071fe074289fc7c75.gif

" Mason, is that you? It's been a while. There was the whole coalition thing....but then I remember some weird Valentine party- never mind, I am still trying to figure that one out. How have you been?" He asked.

Jackson meanwhile facepalmed. It was going to be a while before he was going to get Mason's attention.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Both of the babies watched as Lapis managed to throw some sort of spherical lance over at a corpse and it put it in a crystal. They weren't sure what that was about, but they knew one thing- they were happy she had been nice to them after they had tried to hit her with a hammer. They didn't want to get on her bad side.

The babies cheered when she had finished trapping the corpse.

Baby Luigi had a question mark over his head, wondering if that would hold the thing, but he didn't know for sure. Hadn't the woman mentioned something about a garden to him and his brother? He didn't want to argue though or cry since his stomach growled. In that whole adventure and the time with the bros....well, they never actually fed the babies. Why the bros thought that the babies didn't need food was beyond them, but his stomach growled as did Baby Mario too. He was staving.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi cheered again happy to eat something.

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:

Cheza giggled at Oracle's statement, before answering her question with a nod and, "Mhm, he didn't feel like tagging along, he said something along then lines of not feeling burnt out from working." a smile on her face.

Leon looked at the group and the only questions that could come out of his thought process were, "Mason, why do you have a fairy following you? And why is it somehow you always get cute people as co-workers?" He tried to make that last part sound more like a humble compliment and a way to tease Mason than a way to flirt, though both would be unusual with him.

"Yes, this one is pleased to meet you too Leon." Cheza greeted before shaking his hand.

In her spare time she learned simple things from Toboe, like how humans greeted each other formally.

Ryker Rodgers

" Oh, okay. I'm so used to people being lost and confused when they arrive here."

@Minerva

Jackson may or may not have fallen asleep at the front desk, but when Mason rang the bell, he was about to respond....before the man had gotten into a conversation with his brother and a friend. He was about to interrupt. " Excuse me- do you want to-?"

" Mason, is that you? It's been a while. There was the whole coalition thing....but then I remember some weird Valentine party- never mind, I am still trying to figure that one out. How have you been?" He asked.

Jackson meanwhile facepalmed. It was going to be a while before he was going to get Mason's attention.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Both of the babies watched as Lapis managed to throw some sort of spherical lance over at a corpse and it put it in a crystal. They weren't sure what that was about, but they knew one thing- they were happy she had been nice to them after they had tried to hit her with a hammer. They didn't want to get on her bad side.

The babies cheered when she had finished trapping the corpse.

Baby Luigi had a question mark over his head, wondering if that would hold the thing, but he didn't know for sure. Hadn't the woman mentioned something about a garden to him and his brother? He didn't want to argue though or cry since his stomach growled. In that whole adventure and the time with the bros....well, they never actually fed the babies. Why the bros thought that the babies didn't need food was beyond them, but his stomach growled as did Baby Mario too. He was staving.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi cheered again happy to eat something.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Mason, that gentleman wants you." Cheza spoke, motioning to Jackson at the desk. She was a bit confused about Stiles, but had to study him a bit before he seemed a bit familiar. It clicked when he brought up the Coalition, though the rest of it she wasn't there for so there wasn't any need to focus on the rest of it.

"Another friend of Mason's, hello." Cheza greeted warmly. She was in a rather good mood today, and was able to practise speaking with others! Even if her voice was a bit on the quiet side.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryker Rodgers

@Minerva

"Oh, no, I'm just looking around." Gudako said. "I'm Gudako." She introduced herself.

Meanwhile, in the bar, Erza sat at a table next to Doctor Strange. "A beer, please." She said.

Catbug's corpse wasn't giving up, and floated back as soon as Lapis kicked it away!

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9

OgzD923.png

"Fine. But you owe me some private time in my hotel room later." Harper said in a fake pout, half joking. Soon after, Harper would have bough them both chocolate ice cream cones with sprinkles and little chunks of chocolate chips in the come and the icecream itself.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_opmpwiYkBn1t6c6km_540.png

Makoto tugged at her collar, waiting for Harper to buy them the ice cream. "Private time in your room?" she questioned, naive innocence in her voice. "What exactly would you want that for?" When Harper would hand her the ice cream cone, she smiled. "You know, you didn't ask me what flavor I wanted." The girl paused for a moment after speaking, a sheepish grin crossing her lips. "I'm just kidding. I don't mind chocolate."

@thatguyinthestore

When Makoto would ask about what Harper would wanna do back in the hotel room, she would grab another handful of Makoto's ass and jiggle it around a bit. "Oh, I have some ideas." Harper said with a grin, having to resist just making out with Makoto again right there. Instead, Harper redirected her attention to the ice cream.

And now, through the Nexus stepped Celica, Priestess of Mother Milla. She wasn't up to snuff on this whole multiversal travel thing:

Full_Portrait_Celica.png

Cheza giggled at Oracle's statement, before answering her question with a nod and, "Mhm, he didn't feel like tagging along, he said something along then lines of not feeling burnt out from working." a smile on her face.

"Yes, this one is pleased to meet you too Leon." Cheza greeted before shaking his hand.

In her spare time she learned simple things from Toboe, like how humans greeted each other formally.

"Mason, that gentleman wants you." Cheza spoke, motioning to Jackson at the desk. She was a bit confused about Stiles, but had to study him a bit before he seemed a bit familiar. It clicked when he brought up the Coalition, though the rest of it she wasn't there for so there wasn't any need to focus on the rest of it.

"Another friend of Mason's, hello." Cheza greeted warmly. She was in a rather good mood today, and was able to practise speaking with others! Even if her voice was a bit on the quiet side.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

And now, through the Nexus stepped Celica, Priestess of Mother Milla. She wasn't up to snuff on this whole multiversal travel thing:

Full_Portrait_Celica.png

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Leon/Cheza/Stiles/Celica/Jackson
@Leon Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Mason, a bit flustered by the sudden increase in people, scanned the room to identify everyone within. "Um... There's a lot of people here now. Let's make some introductions quickly." As he spoke, he pointed to each person he mentioned, "That's Cheza, she's a cutie from work. That's Stiles, he's a cutie I know from other stuff. That's Leon, he's looking for a cutie," then, as he pointed to Celica, "I don't know you but you seem like a cutie, I'm Mason and this my fairy friend Oracle, and whether we are cuties is up to you to judge. Now..."

To correct a grievous error, Oracle chimed in, "I'm definitely a cute little fairy."

Mason, done making introductions, turned to Jackson at the front desk and said, "Sorry about that. I'm Mason Moretti, and I would like to check into my room. 413, I believe."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Ryker Rodgers- Somewhere

Ryker smiled at her. " Ryker, it's nice to meet you Gudako," he said introducing himself too.

Doctor Strange and Liam-Bar

Strange looked over at the bartender who smiled. " One beer and one meal coming right up," Liam said, hoping that the fight wouldn't get worse.

@Minerva

Jackson and Stiles

Jackson was happy that someone had noticed him. He swore that he was invisible sometimes when it came to hotel. he knew that he wasn't the most helpful sometimes and was a bit lazy, but it wasn't that bad either. He blinked twice and looked over at her. He was silent and waited to see what the young man would do.

Stiles awkwardly smiled back. He vaguely remembered her from the Coalition incident, but he wasn't too certain it was the same person. His memories were a little fuzzy- almost as if they hadn't happened to this version of him

Stiles looked over at Mason as he watched him for a moment as he introduced him to the others. Ahh, Cheza that was the other woman's name. He tried to hide a blush when he was called a cutie and looked down and looked over at him. Leon. Huh- he looked a little like Mason, maybe he was a relative, a cousin or a brother or something. He wasn't sure which one it even was either. He felt weird asking him too. He bit down on his lower lip, not certain how to ask if Leon was the other man's brother, or at least without it sounding too awkward too.

Stiles wasn't sure if he had called the fairy cute, she was actually kind of adorable.

Jackson tapped his fingers after he listened to that long introduction session. " Great, you could have started with that before the introductions." Jackson keyed all that in and pulled out a keycard. " Here's your room key....please don't break anything."

Heckyl

Heckyl followed not too far behind her and eyed everyone. There were too many people here for his liking right. He sat at a bench nearby running his hand through his hair.

36PLiTew.jpg

@Minerva @Anyone

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Leon/Cheza/Stiles/Celica/Jackson
@Leon Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Mason, a bit flustered by the sudden increase in people, scanned the room to identify everyone within. "Um... There's a lot of people here now. Let's make some introductions quickly." As he spoke, he pointed to each person he mentioned, "That's Cheza, she's a cutie from work. That's Stiles, he's a cutie I know from other stuff. That's Leon, he's looking for a cutie," then, as he pointed to Celica, "I don't know you but you seem like a cutie, I'm Mason and this my fairy friend Oracle, and whether we are cuties is up to you to judge. Now..."

To correct a grievous error, Oracle chimed in, "I'm definitely a cute little fairy."

Mason, done making introductions, turned to Jackson at the front desk and said, "Sorry about that. I'm Mason Moretti, and I would like to check into my room. 413, I believe."

Stiles awkwardly smiled back. He vaguely remembered her from the Coalition incident, but he wasn't too certain it was the same person. His memories were a little fuzzy- almost as if they hadn't happened to this version of him

Stiles looked over at Mason as he watched him for a moment as he introduced him to the others. Ahh, Cheza that was the other woman's name. He tried to hide a blush when he was called a cutie and looked down and looked over at him. Leon. Huh- he looked a little like Mason, maybe he was a relative, a cousin or a brother or something. He wasn't sure which one it even was either. He felt weird asking him too. He bit down on his lower lip, not certain how to ask if Leon was the other man's brother, or at least without it sounding too awkward too.

Leon - Nexus - Mason and Oracle/Cheza/Stiles/Celica/Jackson
@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
Leon looked around the group, "Pleased to meet you all." He said as his ears twitched slightly when he looked towards Oracle. "I will say that there is something oddly familiar with you, but I just can't put my finger on it.. Similar Aura frequency perhaps?"

He turned towards Stiles who seemed to be deep in thought based on the was looking at Leon, "Is something on your mind, friend?"

rsz_kyoshiro0810_by_teh_zombish-dat819u.jpg

"Is there an infirmity somewhere...?" she asked quietly, biting her lip as she looked between the others around. She wasn't entirely sure she was capable of assisting in carrying the girl if it wound up being necessary, but one thing did stand out to her, a realization borne from more than just Lincoln's proposition. "Well, she seems to be breathing fine... But... I don't know why she won't seem to wake up," she admitted, looking extremely concerned. She truly didn't know what she could do for the unmoving brunette, who's condition didn't seem to be improving.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

tumblr_inline_nf4b00gAPq1rkg9ed.png

Meanwhile, the female identical to the unconscious one- save for a pinkish purple tail -wore a stunned expression still as she gawked at Nora. She felt as though she couldn't move, a mix of horror and slight anger keeping her at a standstill. She didn't respond at first, not sure what to say to the rather chilling woman before her. However, she managed to snap out of it when Nora mentioned the Yato god, her heart feeling as though it stilled in her chest at the proposition. Immediately, words flew out of her mouth she hadn't even thought to say, shaking her head fervently. "O-of course Yato isn't here. Don't be ridiculous," she insisted, clenching her fists at her side. She couldn't let the woman know he was here. She might... She might hurt him!

@Takumi

---

puffed_out_by_teh_zombish-daf47he.jpg

Okay. Time to catch up on her bases. Pretty much every last damn person in this forsaken room had gotten on her last nerves, and she was going to make sure they knew it.

Starting with the shitty little rodent.

Without so much as a thought, the moment it waltzed in and so much as looked at her- not to mention stunk up the room with the alcohol and even flirted with her -he was met with a large, metallic foot right to the face, more than likely launching him out the window. And then she turned to Joker, letting out a frustrated growl before leaping at the male, hands outstretched as she all but thrust herself onto him, gaining footing as she clawed at his face. "What the hell?! Next time you kiss me, I'll cut you to pieces, meow! You shouldn't even look at me unless I say, meow, or I'll- I'll---"

And so her rant went on, Joker seeming to be her primary target of rage at the moment.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore

---

...Yup. Ryan had no idea where she was anymore. Poor gal.

@whoevs​

Lincoln and Chibi

" I haven't seen one here- but I have never seen everything that the hotel had to offer. We also don't get many injured people who aren't immediately healed by magic or time. Given that though..." he said, pulling out a map of the hotel and looking it over. " There does seem to be an infirmary up on the third floor if she doesn't wake up soon. I hope that she gets better soon though," he said, also concerned about other things. He looked over at the dog who was pawing at the unconscious woman, hoping that she would be waking up some time soon. He didn't like this.

@Midnight Maiden

Heckyl

Heckyl was watching and saw the lost girl and watched and joined in. " Are you lost, little girl?" He asked, faking some niceness. He honestly didn't care.

@Midnight Maiden @Minerva

rsz_kyoshiro0810_by_teh_zombish-dat819u.jpg

"Is there an infirmity somewhere...?" she asked quietly, biting her lip as she looked between the others around. She wasn't entirely sure she was capable of assisting in carrying the girl if it wound up being necessary, but one thing did stand out to her, a realization borne from more than just Lincoln's proposition. "Well, she seems to be breathing fine... But... I don't know why she won't seem to wake up," she admitted, looking extremely concerned. She truly didn't know what she could do for the unmoving brunette, who's condition didn't seem to be improving.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

tumblr_inline_nf4b00gAPq1rkg9ed.png

Meanwhile, the female identical to the unconscious one- save for a pinkish purple tail -wore a stunned expression still as she gawked at Nora. She felt as though she couldn't move, a mix of horror and slight anger keeping her at a standstill. She didn't respond at first, not sure what to say to the rather chilling woman before her. However, she managed to snap out of it when Nora mentioned the Yato god, her heart feeling as though it stilled in her chest at the proposition. Immediately, words flew out of her mouth she hadn't even thought to say, shaking her head fervently. "O-of course Yato isn't here. Don't be ridiculous," she insisted, clenching her fists at her side. She couldn't let the woman know he was here. She might... She might hurt him!

@Takumi

---

puffed_out_by_teh_zombish-daf47he.jpg

Okay. Time to catch up on her bases. Pretty much every last damn person in this forsaken room had gotten on her last nerves, and she was going to make sure they knew it.

Starting with the shitty little rodent.

Without so much as a thought, the moment it waltzed in and so much as looked at her- not to mention stunk up the room with the alcohol and even flirted with her -he was met with a large, metallic foot right to the face, more than likely launching him out the window. And then she turned to Joker, letting out a frustrated growl before leaping at the male, hands outstretched as she all but thrust herself onto him, gaining footing as she clawed at his face. "What the hell?! Next time you kiss me, I'll cut you to pieces, meow! You shouldn't even look at me unless I say, meow, or I'll- I'll---"

And so her rant went on, Joker seeming to be her primary target of rage at the moment.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore

---

...Yup. Ryan had no idea where she was anymore. Poor gal.

@whoevs​
images

"Woah there babe, a bit fiesty aren't we?" Conker asked once Tarlotte delivered a kick to his face. The kick pushed him back a bit, though due to his cartooney nature and this being the hotel, recovered almost instantly.

Turning to the audience (or to nothing as it appeared to the other occupants), Conker would nod and smile. "Can't win 'em all, can ya?" The squirrel asked. Just as he said this, a lightbulb would suddenly appear over his head. "Weird, didn't think that any of those context sensitive thingies would be here." Conker muttered before tugging out...

a squirt bottle! With the fury of a thousand suns, Conker squirted the shit out of that cat.

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.