• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ov9m6n958o1v3qowuo1_100.png

Yeah, so? ❞

Sangwoo sounded like he was getting a tad... irritated with all of the people appearing in the basement. Given that he was so focused on dealing with Kizami earlier, it was tiresome to even switch over to his "pleasant" persona. At the same time, Makkachin scampered off within the basement, trudging past the apparent fight and to some corner at the back.

tumblr_inline_ov7rj8JFK21v1drab_100.jpg

❝ The hell is goin' on ere? ❞

Majima caught up in chase after Makkachin only to be puzzled by what was occurring in the basement. Why was there so many people over in here anyways?

@York @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MarMar @The Batter

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
tumblr_ov9psyIPBH1v3qowuo1_100.png

About that... yeah, let's just get going now! ❞

Viktor was rather antsy seconds after a bullet literally whizzed past him, going over to tug at Yuuri's sleeve. All he wanted to do was find his dog, and now he's possibly targeted by someone with a gun.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
tumblr_ol56tqZy7g1v3qowuo4_100.png

Well... don't worry me like that, Inigo-kun. Alright? ❞

Kiyohime worked up a smile despite the fact that she knew about Laslow... but it wasn't lying if she hasn't said anything about that...

@Crimson Spartan

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
After what felt like a whole adventure, Blake and others managed to get rid of those freaky mutated bugs. Penelope happened to... disappear during the mess, but Rin volunteered to find her while Blake stuck with Senna. So... that was what went on for awhile now.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8lb0nX1shpc29.png

Blake didn't bother Senna in her sleep, but kept watch over her. He didn't want anyone getting any funny ideas around her... not at all.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
M2LIHL2.png

After a lengthy catnap, Senna awoke. She stretched her arms and yawned, slowly sitting up. She would rub her eyes afterwards, noticing Blake was nearby after finishing. "Oh, hi Blake," she said, pausing for a moment to think. "Wait a second, were you watching me while I was asleep? Talk about creepy," she teased, the corners of her mouth widening into a teasing grin.

@Gummi Bunnies

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Leon/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Miss Illie!" Oracle cried as she flew in circles around Ilona. Her light of aura shone brighter around her, and she appeared to leave a trail of sparkles behind her as she flew. Her voice jumped up a couple notes and a few decibels higher.

"Mason has certainly been looking for you. He's missed you a lot. All three of us have! I'm super mad at Mason for never letting me say hi during Civil War! Well, I can't completely blame Mason. A little bit was just being in the illusion in general. But I'm so happy to see you!"

Oracle flew up close to Ilona, enough for her to feel a small, gentle warmth. Perhaps this was some sort of hug?

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Mason was quiet for a moment, hesitant to answer Cheza's question. "Of course I..." His instinct was to say he wasn't scared, even if it wasn't the truth. Cheza was someone he could trust though, right? And he was on vacation. No hero duties here

"Of course I was a little scared. He looked dangerous. Everyone has fears."

Cheza -Room 413- Mason
"And it's alright to share those fears with those you trust." she smiled to him.

"You can tell this one anything you would wish to tell, and this one won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to." she said, hoping to comfort Mason.

Noticing that they had made it to the room she intertwined her fingers with the hand she was holding.

"Let's relax and have fun while we can, with your brother and friends, but after some time to rest a bit." she added.

@Mason Moretti

Ilona - Nexus - Oracle/Jackson/Stiles

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

Ilona rubbed the back of her head and smiled sheepishly at Jackson. "Ah, is that so? I suppose I shall look for Sir Mason then, um, if he isn't too busy with Miss Cheza," she said, thoughtfully folding her arms behind her back. Cheza was his girlfriend and apparently they had gone to his room. If that was the case, she didn't want to intrude.

Before she could say anything else, however, Ilona found herself greeted by the sight of Oracle. She gasped and placed a hand over her mouth, staring at the aura of light in disbelief. "M-Miss Rachel, is that you?!" she exclaimed, her mouth hanging open until yet another interesting individual would make himself known to her.

The time traveler glanced to the male who introduced himself as Mason's brother, her eyes widening. "Dear Sun, this is a miracle! I never thought I'd meet Sir Mason's brother!" She rushed forward and grabbed both of his hands between her own, her blue eyes sparkling as she did. "It's a pleasure to meet you! You may call me Ilona, a lone wanderer of the universe."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Leon - Nexus - Ilona/Oracle/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Leon look puzzle for a second when he heard Oracle mentioned by a name. He thought to himself for a moment, questioning how is that name familiar. Perhaps Frannie would know the answer to that question," He whispered under his breath.

Shrugging it off for the time being, he turns his attention back to the lass. "Ilona, I must say that is a beautiful name." he replies. Being the polite and chivalrous gentleman he is, he takes one of Ilona's hands and gently kisses the back of it. "And it is always a pleasure meeting people who have connected with my brother after... Well, you know.." He says, referencing the accident that occurred all those years ago.​

Leon - Nexus - Oracle/Ilona/Jackson/Stiles
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Leon turned quickly towards the new person that arrived into the Nexus, a person that Mason and Oracle seem to be familiar with. "Ah! Another friend of Mason. Nice to meet you, I'm Leon, his older brother." He said with a smile as the ears on top of his head twitched and tail moves from side to side quite happily.​

Ilona - Nexus - Oracle/Jackson/Stiles

happy_confused_smile_by_kwkatz09-db54gg7.png

Ilona rubbed the back of her head and smiled sheepishly at Jackson. "Ah, is that so? I suppose I shall look for Sir Mason then, um, if he isn't too busy with Miss Cheza," she said, thoughtfully folding her arms behind her back. Cheza was his girlfriend and apparently they had gone to his room. If that was the case, she didn't want to intrude.

Before she could say anything else, however, Ilona found herself greeted by the sight of Oracle. She gasped and placed a hand over her mouth, staring at the aura of light in disbelief. "M-Miss Rachel, is that you?!" she exclaimed, her mouth hanging open until yet another interesting individual would make himself known to her.

The time traveler glanced to the male who introduced himself as Mason's brother, her eyes widening. "Dear Sun, this is a miracle! I never thought I'd meet Sir Mason's brother!" She rushed forward and grabbed both of his hands between her own, her blue eyes sparkling as she did. "It's a pleasure to meet you! You may call me Ilona, a lone wanderer of the universe."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Leon look puzzle for a second when he heard Oracle mentioned by a name. He thought to himself for a moment, questioning how is that name familiar. Perhaps Frannie would know the answer to that question," He whispered under his breath.

Shrugging it off for the time being, he turns his attention back to the lass. "Ilona, I must say that is a beautiful name." he replies. Being the polite and chivalrous gentleman he is, he takes one of Ilona's hands and gently kisses the back of it. "And it is always a pleasure meeting people who have connected with my brother after... Well, you know.." He says, referencing the accident that occurred all those years ago.​

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Leon/Stiles

"Actually, Leon... I don't think Ilona knows. I don't even think she remembers all of her own tragedies, let alone other's she wasn't involved in."

Oracle switched back to a cheery mood after that melancholy aside. "Miss Illie, I believe Mason would love to talk with you again, more than you..."

"Or he..."
she thought.

"...know. I'm 90% positive that if you went to talk with Mason, you wouldn't be interrupting anything at all. Cheza would be happy to see you as well, I'm sure. Just come find Leon and me. I'm sure we will meet again and catch up about what has happened since we last met. Is there any place you'd like to check out, Leon?"

Cheza -Room 413- Mason
"And it's alright to share those fears with those you trust." she smiled to him.

"You can tell this one anything you would wish to tell, and this one won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to." she said, hoping to comfort Mason.

Noticing that they had made it to the room she intertwined her fingers with the hand she was holding.

"Let's relax and have fun while we can, with your brother and friends, but after some time to rest a bit." she added.

@Mason Moretti

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Although he didn't acknowledge it consciously, Mason held their intertwined hands tightly, even as they arrived at the room and opened the door. He only released Cheza's hand once she was i side the room, so he could close the door.

"Are you tired? Do you need water? Do you need sunlight as well? I'm sorry, I still don't know much about you... But I do want to. What do you need as a flower? Do you need to interact with others, like humans do? Or are you different in that way, like how you don't need to eat, unlike a human? I'm sorry, my mouth is running a mile a minute. I don't mean to overwhelm you, I just... Why don't you rest up while I unpack?"

Mason, unaware of his own nerves, began to unpack his bag silently.​

tumblr_inline_opmpxvlG5r1t6c6km_540.png

Makoto began to eat her ice cream, but stopped short when she heard Harper say that she would be 'eating something else later.' She smiled sheepishly, honestly not sure what this strange girl meant. "Um, what exactly will you be eating later?" she asked hesitantly.

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh, you'll see~" Harper replied with a smirk and a wink as she continued to eat her icecream.

Suddenly, out of literally fucking nowhere, a familiar figure fell from the ceiling and landed right on Ilona.

images

It was Gir!!! The tiny robot would emerge and climb onto Ilona's shoulder, playing with her hair with giant as grin.
"Your hair is yellow like a banana!!!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti

"Actually, Leon... I don't think Ilona knows. I don't even think she remembers all of her own tragedies, let alone other's she wasn't involved in."

Oracle switched back to a cheery mood after that melancholy aside. "Miss Illie, I believe Mason would love to talk with you again, more than you..."

"Or he..."
she thought.

"...know. I'm 90% positive that if you went to talk with Mason, you wouldn't be interrupting anything at all. Cheza would be happy to see you as well, I'm sure. Just come find Leon and me. I'm sure we will meet again and catch up about what has happened since we last met. Is there any place you'd like to check out, Leon?"

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Although he didn't acknowledge it consciously, Mason held their intertwined hands tightly, even as they arrived at the room and opened the door. He only released Cheza's hand once she was i side the room, so he could close the door.

"Are you tired? Do you need water? Do you need sunlight as well? I'm sorry, I still don't know much about you... But I do want to. What do you need as a flower? Do you need to interact with others, like humans do? Or are you different in that way, like how you don't need to eat, unlike a human? I'm sorry, my mouth is running a mile a minute. I don't mean to overwhelm you, I just... Why don't you rest up while I unpack?"

Cheza -Room 413- Mason

Cheza chuckled a bit, not at all minding Mason's question. She thought it was adorable how he rambled. Maybe answering his questions, and then some, would keep him from being jittery.

"I have some energy to spare, I do need water and sunlight from time to time, moonlight also works. As a flower, those are things I need. Hm, I have not tried food, it would be interesting to do so. This one hasn't had any interactions until the wolves came along and took me with them. This one enjoys interacting with others, so this one doesn't feel alone." she paused her, thinking od what else she could say.

"This one can tell you as much as possible of this one's life before we met." she said a bit comfidently. At least, she could tell about as much as she remembered before being found by Toboe.

@Mason Moretti

Cheza -Room 413- Mason

Cheza chuckled a bit, not at all minding Mason's question. She thought it was adorable how he rambled. Maybe answering his questions, and then some, would keep him from being jittery.

"I have some energy to spare, I do need water and sunlight from time to time, moonlight also works. As a flower, those are things I need. Hm, I have not tried food, it would be interesting to do so. This one hasn't had any interactions until the wolves came along and took me with them. This one enjoys interacting with others, so this one doesn't feel alone." she paused her, thinking od what else she could say.

"This one can tell you as much as possible of this one's life before we met." she said a bit comfidently. At least, she could tell about as much as she remembered before being found by Toboe.

@Mason Moretti

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"Where do you come from?"

Stiles/ Jackson/ Enter Asher

Jackson smiled back at her. " It is up to you entirely, miss Ilona. I will be at the front desk if you need a room or a room number for later," he said.

Stiles looked over and smiled as he walked over at Ilona. " Hello, again Miss Ilona. It has been a while for me at least since we have seen each other. I'm Stiles by the way, in case you forgot."

A young man teleported into the hotel.

4e3bb4b28e57244b3e451bf412c19d5f--black-hair-green-eyes-blue-eyes.jpg

" Well, this isn't where I had been planning on going, but it will have to do. I was hoping to get back to Ragnarok... but the hotel will do." Asher, in a temporary glamor that Chris and Uncle John and his father Lucifer had insisted he used so nobody would use him as bait for any of them to walk into walked up to the front desk. " I believe you already have a room for me. A friend of mine rented a room for such occasion. The name is under Asher James Morningstar."

Jackson shrugged and checked. " There does seem to be one. Room 415. Here's the keycard."

Asher smiled and nodded. He looked over at the crowd. He can honestly say that he had met or remembered one of the indivduals in that group. Stiles. Though from his reading on the multiverse, he did recognize from description Ilona. He had dubbed her as the one most similar to him. " Uh-hi." He approached the group... and because his luck sucked around new people, something exploded on the ceiling. Goddamn unstable explosive powers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Suddenly, out of literally fucking nowhere, a familiar figure fell from the ceiling and landed right on Ilona.

images

It was Gir!!! The tiny robot would emerge and climb onto Ilona's shoulder, playing with her hair with giant as grin.

Jackson smiled back at her. " It is up to you entirely, miss Ilona. I will be at the front desk if you need a room or a room number for later," he said.

Stiles looked over and smiled as he walked over at Ilona. " Hello, again Miss Ilona. It has been a while for me at least since we have seen each other. I'm Stiles by the way, in case you forgot."

" Well, this isn't where I had been planning on going, but it will have to do. I was hoping to get back to Ragnarok... but the hotel will do." Asher, in a temporary glamor that Chris and Uncle John and his father Lucifer had insisted he used so nobody would use him as bait for any of them to walk into walked up to the front desk. " I believe you already have a room for me. A friend of mine rented a room for such occasion. The name is under Asher James Morningstar."

Jackson shrugged and checked. " There does seem to be one. Room 415. Here's the keycard."

Asher smiled and nodded. He looked over at the crowd. He can honestly say that he had met or remembered one of the indivduals in that group. Stiles. Though from his reading on the multiverse, he did recognize from description Ilona. He had dubbed her as the one most similar to him. " Uh-hi." He approached the group... and because his luck sucked around new people, something exploded on the ceiling. Goddamn unstable explosive powers.

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Leon/Stiles/Too Many Characters/Please Stop
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Oracle, or as Ilona knew her, Rachel, began repeatedly bashing her tiny fairy body against Gir in an attempt to knock him off Ilona. The sensation would be similar to being pelted by ball bearings.

"GET OFF OF MISS ILLIE YOU STRANGE DOG CREATURE!"
Cheza had to take a moment to think that one over.

"This one remembers waking up in a lab. Though, there were others like this one, they're all gone now." she recalled.

@Mason Moretti

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"That must be awful. I know how it is to lose people close to you. At least you have Toboe, right? You have friends all around you."

"Or he..."
she thought.

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"Oh, you'll see~" Harper replied with a smirk and a wink as she continued to eat her icecream.

images

Oracle, or as Ilona knew her, Rachel, began repeatedly bashing her tiny fairy body against Gir in an attempt to knock him off Ilona. The sensation would be similar to being pelted by ball bearings.

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"That must be awful. I know how it is to lose people close to you. At least you have Toboe, right? You have friends all around you."

Leon - Nexus - Oracle/Ilona/other people there

Noticing the area getting more and more populated made Leon a bit on edge. He looked towards Oracle as he saw her trying to knock down some dog looking toy. He spoke in a somewhat more uncomfortable tone, "Perhaps you can show me around the hotel? I'm not quite too familiar with this place." If Oracle were to take her attention off the dog for a moment and listen to Leon, she would actually hear the nervousness in his voice.​

Looking at Ilona with a smile he did his best to speak calmly. "Perhaps it would be best for you to go up to Mason's room, I sure he would be delighted to see you," he tells her with a bow, "And perhaps we could catch up later and talk more, I'm sure there would be some pretty interesting stories to tell."

Last edited by a moderator:

"Or he..."
she thought.

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

images

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Noticing the area getting more and more populated made Leon a bit on edge. He looked towards Oracle as he saw her trying to knock down some dog looking toy. He spoke in a somewhat more uncomfortable tone, "Perhaps you can show me around the hotel? I'm not quite too familiar with this place." If Oracle were to take her attention off the dog for a moment and listen to Leon, she would actually hear the nervousness in his voice.​

Looking at Ilona with a smile he did his best to speak calmly. "Perhaps it would be best for you to go up to Mason's room, I sure he would be delighted to see you," he tells her with a bow, "And perhaps we could catch up later and talk more, I'm sure there would be some pretty interesting stories to tell."
Ilona - Nexus - Oracle/Jackson/Stiles/Leon

cute_smile_by_kwkatz09-db340s0.png

Ilona smiled when Leon would take her hand and kiss it. "You're too kind, good sir! I can most certainly tell you're related to Sir Mason." She tilted her head though, confused when Leon would speak of Mason's accident. "Miss Rachel is correct. I-If you are Miss Rachel, I mean. Is that who you are?" she asked again. "But anyhow, yes, I'm not sure I know, honestly. I never had much time to speak with Sir Mason and learn about him."

The girl paused, nodding when Oracle suggested she visit Mason. "Very well, Miss Rachel, I shall visit Sir Mason if you believe he won't mind. It's been so long since I've--"

The blonde cut herself off, gasping in surprise when Gir would land on her shoulders. "Dear me, you've given me a fight, green one," she said, to Gir, glancing behind herself to see him. "While my hair is yellow, I'm afraid that I'm not a banana. What is your name?" she questioned, letting out a laugh when Oracle would try to make Gir get off her. "Fear not, this doesn't bother me," she stated calmly.

Glancing to Leon, Ilona nodded. "I have many, many tales to tell. I've been to more worlds than I can count or even remember," she stated. "I always write down where I've been and the things I've seen so that I never forget," she said, reaching into her coat pocket to finger the journal she always liked to carry around with her.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @whoever I missed / sorry. XD​

• Love
tumblr_inline_opmpxyQAdV1t6c6km_540.png

"Um, I think I'd rather you explain it to me before showing me just in case it's something I don't want to see," the clever schoolgirl stated, hoping Harper wouldn't try to trick her into doing something she didn't want to do.

@thatguyinthestore

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Gir, who didn't seem phased by Oracle's constant bashing, simply smiled when she made her presence known to him.

"ITS A FAIRY!! HI LIL CUTE FAIRY GUY!! MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!" Gir screamed. When Ilona asked who he was, the tiny robot would hop off her shoulders and salute her.

"Gir, reporting for duty." It stated in a slightly more serious voice before clinging to Ilona's leg mere seconds later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_inline_opmpxyQAdV1t6c6km_540.png

"Um, I think I'd rather you explain it to me before showing me just in case it's something I don't want to see," the clever schoolgirl stated, hoping Harper wouldn't try to trick her into doing something she didn't want to do.

@thatguyinthestore
"I'm talking about sex, smart one." Harper said to Makoto with an eye roll before continuing to lick her icecream.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'm talking about sex, smart one." Harper said to Makoto with an eye roll before continuing to lick her icecream.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
AVDB9wY.png

"Wh-What? S-S-Se..." Makoto blushed and trailed off before she could even finish her statement. "Um, let's not do that. I'd rather, uh, wait for something like that. I-I mean, we only just met! I don't know what impression I've given you, but I'm not that kind of girl," she added, trying to stand up for herself a little.

@thatguyinthestore

Sans was quiet for a moment... before letting go of Scott hand... He actually left a mark on his arm for gripping too hard. Sans then sighs "Look buddy...just let the people here have good time... if they have problems as well, they'll have to talk to me. So don-" Sans stops talking for a moment. He sense a high amount Karma in the hotel...looks like someone has been getting a lot of LVL. Sans then looks to the Liam "Thanks Liam for the ketchup. I'll be 'spaghetting' out of here now." Sans then left the bar.
'Now...where is that energy coming from?' Sans left eye suddenly flickered a aura around it. The aura kept changing between blue and yellow. He begins to look around the area for the high level of Karma. Eventually, he found the person with high level Karma. He saw he was carrying a bat.... and was about to deal a serious blow to someone. Welp, he guessed he would have to help, wouldn't he? Sans left eye then flashed brightly. He was suddenly teleported in front of the Sangwoo and Kizami, interrupting both of their attempts to attack. He lift his hand up, hoping he would stopped the bat. He did...but he hurts himself in the process. His hand cracked as the bat smacked down on it. He was also sliced from the back, since he was ready for the knife. Suddenly, a yellow bar appeared in front of Sans. He had 1 health, but now it was at .50% . Sans looks up at the person carrying the bat. Sans looked very uncanny to Sangwoo since he was close. "Hehe... that actually kinda tickle my funny bone." Sans left eye aura grow brighter. "So you were the one? Looks like you been busy, haven't you?"

View attachment 144118

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @MarMar @Takumi @York

tumblr_ov9m6n958o1v3qowuo1_100.png

Yeah, so? ❞

Sangwoo sounded like he was getting a tad... irritated with all of the people appearing in the basement. Given that he was so focused on dealing with Kizami earlier, it was tiresome to even switch over to his "pleasant" persona. At the same time, Makkachin scampered off within the basement, trudging past the apparent fight and to some corner at the back.

tumblr_inline_ov7rj8JFK21v1drab_100.jpg

❝ The hell is goin' on ere? ❞

Majima caught up in chase after Makkachin only to be puzzled by what was occurring in the basement. Why was there so many people over in here anyways?

@York @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MarMar @The Batter

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​

Turning to a blank expression as he backed away slightly from Sans after having hit the skeleton instead of Sangwoo with his knife Kizami was strangely taking this much better then most would expect.

kizami_by_reimei8-d4hzqw8.png

"Suppose it can't be helped. I figured someone would interrupt our fight eventually..." Kizami commented towards Sangwoo sounding a bit disappointed.

latest

"How do I get myself into these messes..."

Brady remarked as he entered the basement behind Majima...​

@York @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @The Batter

tumblr_ov9psyIPBH1v3qowuo1_100.png

About that... yeah, let's just get going now! ❞

Viktor was rather antsy seconds after a bullet literally whizzed past him, going over to tug at Yuuri's sleeve. All he wanted to do was find his dog, and now he's possibly targeted by someone with a gun.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

"Agreed..."

While Lloyd and Nino decided it was beast to go now Linus strangely decided to wait a moment while the others left to watch their backs..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

tumblr_ol56tqZy7g1v3qowuo4_100.png

Well... don't worry me like that, Inigo-kun. Alright? ❞

Kiyohime worked up a smile despite the fact that she knew about Laslow... but it wasn't lying if she hasn't said anything about that...

@Crimson Spartan

"I understand I am....terribly sorry to have worried you.... It's just...... I wish I knew who he was and how he knows not only me but father, Lon'qu, and even Brady..." Inigo spoke not really sure where he should go from here.

Ilona - Nexus - Oracle/Jackson/Stiles/Leon

cute_smile_by_kwkatz09-db340s0.png

Ilona smiled when Leon would take her hand and kiss it. "You're too kind, good sir! I can most certainly tell you're related to Sir Mason." She tilted her head though, confused when Leon would speak of Mason's accident. "Miss Rachel is correct. I-If you are Miss Rachel, I mean. Is that who you are?" she asked again. "But anyhow, yes, I'm not sure I know, honestly. I never had much time to speak with Sir Mason and learn about him."

The girl paused, nodding when Oracle suggested she visit Mason. "Very well, Miss Rachel, I shall visit Sir Mason if you believe he won't mind. It's been so long since I've--"

The blonde cut herself off, gasping in surprise when Gir would land on her shoulders. "Dear me, you've given me a fight, green one," she said, to Gir, glancing behind herself to see him. "While my hair is yellow, I'm afraid that I'm not a banana. What is your name?" she questioned, letting out a laugh when Oracle would try to make Gir get off her. "Fear not, this doesn't bother me," she stated calmly.

Glancing to Leon, Ilona nodded. "I have many, many tales to tell. I've been to more worlds than I can count or even remember," she stated. "I always write down where I've been and the things I've seen so that I never forget," she said, reaching into her coat pocket to finger the journal she always liked to carry around with her.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @whoever I missed / sorry. XD​

Gir, who didn't seem phased by Oracle's constant bashing, simply smiled when she made her presence known to him.

"ITS A FAIRY!! HI LIL CUTE FAIRY GUY!! MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!" Gir screamed. When Ilona asked who he was, the tiny robot would hop off her shoulders and salute her.

"Gir, reporting for duty." It stated in a slightly more serious voice before clinging to Ilona's leg mere seconds later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Gir/Leon/Lucky's characters
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Yes, Miss Illie. It's me, Rachel. I'm glad you remember me. I should have Mason wrote in a journal. He might remember people better."

In response to Gir's actions, the fairy replied, "I am a lady, Mr. Gir. I'm a little cute fairy lady. And I have little capabilities to make a sandwich."

Catching on Leon's nervousness, Oracle assumed that Leon needed to be in a room with far less people, and she had a perfect excuse for him to leave.

"Mr. Gir, perhaps you would like to come with Leon and me to go get a sandwich? Surely, there must be some place to get a sandwich around here. Come, Leon, let's find some sort of restaurant."

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

Cheza -Room 513- Mason

"And so do you. You have many friends, who all care." she responded smiling.

"Toboe had a pack. They were in that illusion of Paradise, as you remember...they wanted to find Paradise, and traveled the dying world to find it, with this one as the key to opening Paradise. We almost made it, but this one was taken from them for a time. Paradise couldn't be opened just yet." she recalled.

"I might be missing something, my memories are a bit fuzzy. Anyway, this one knew that they were coming to find her, when what Toboe told me was a large creature called a Reaper attacked him and the wolves, which is how he had ended up in his first Murder Game. At the time, those that held this one captive were killed by a Reaper that appeared to my knowledge, the ship we were in was destroyed, and this one went to find the wolves. It felt like a long time, and it made this one sad to see humans suffer, but it also felt like Paradise was temporarily lost, and then Toboe eventually found this one and took me to the UN." she recalled. Her memory wasn't the best, but that's all she had for now.

@Mason Moretti

Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Gir/Leon/Lucky's characters
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Yes, Miss Illie. It's me, Rachel. I'm glad you remember me. I should have Mason wrote in a journal. He might remember people better."

In response to Gir's actions, the fairy replied, "I am a lady, Mr. Gir. I'm a little cute fairy lady. And I have little capabilities to make a sandwich."

Catching on Leon's nervousness, Oracle assumed that Leon needed to be in a room with far less people, and she had a perfect excuse for him to leave.

"Mr. Gir, perhaps you would like to come with Leon and me to go get a sandwich? Surely, there must be some place to get a sandwich around here. Come, Leon, let's find some sort of restaurant."
latest

"Hmmm... AHHHHHHH AHHH!!!!" Gir screeched before having a spaz attack after being exposed to too much thought.

"I'll gooooo if banana hair lady goes too." Gir said before smiling and clinging to Ilona's leg even harder!!!

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh, so you playing hard to get, huh babe?" Harper said suggestively with a wink. "Don't worry, I won't make ya. But I can't guarantee that you won't be changin' your mind before long."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.