Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan looked over at her and wondered if she was okay. He didn't mean to tell her anything that would make her upset in shape or form. He bit on his lower lip and looked back at her. He waited for her answer.

" Is there a reason that you can't?" He asked her.

He took a bite of his cheeseburger and waited for her answer. There were a ton of things that he could have said, but he didn't know what else there was to say right now. He felt that their relationship were okay and he didn't want to ruin things.

He looked over at her and wondered what he could have said to make things better. He was silent, thinking of his next words. " If you don't mind me asking, when did you start working here? I mean, how long have you been here?"

@York
Sans rubbed the back of his skull and still showed his goofy smile. "It's nice to meet you Liam, I'm Sans." He then looks at Liam leave to get his ketchup. He waited for a few minutes, tapping his distal phalanges (the bone at the end of the finger) on the table. He then looks at Liam seeing the bottle of ketchup. "Thanks. I'm really bone-tired. I needed this." He was about to squeeze the bottle of ketchup out into his mouth when Newt asked him a question. He puts the bottle of ketchup down.

View attachment 143188

"Oh me? I'm just a skeleton, but my brother calls me a pile of lazy bones. He's a cool brother though so I don't mind what he says to me. " He then grabs the ketchup bottle and was going to squeeze some in his mouth again. Again, he stopped when Yulia then asked also a question. He hold the bottle in his hand. "Well I'm a little bit different from regular skeletons....Its a secret...." Sans then squeezes the ketchup into his mouth....Strangely, there was no red stains in his clothes as he consumed the ketchup. Once, he finished he sighed. "Now that was delicious. Well, since I answered your question, I think I should ask you a question. I'm Sans."Sans then extended his bony arm for a handshake from Yulia. "What's your name?"

@York @LuckycoolHawk9
Peter Hale, Scott McCall and Newt Scamander and Liam

Liam watched over the strange girl for a brief second, feeling bad that he offered the bottle of ketchup to the skeleton before she could and sighed. He hated that had happened before he could do anything to stop it. He watched as the skeleton was going to eat it. He wasn't sure how that was going to even be possible too.

tumblr_m8qumxPRvJ1qfswqxo6_r1_250.gif

Peter was sitting at the bar as he said this. " It's been a while, kid. When was it last, that death maze?" He asked.

He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he sure as heck did like the other girl enough to not want to murder her. It was something to say the least bit. He watched as the skeleton drank the ketchup.

Liam smiled back at the skeleton/. " Unlike most of the other people who wondered into my bar, I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to meet and serve you. At least, you didn't ask for food or an unreasonable thing like 90% of them. Oh, look, sass is back. Before you try to claw my throat out, just know that I can have you sitting back in that chair faster than anyone else here," he said, as he watched the door. Oh boy, it seemed that today was going to be one of those days. He watched as Scott McCall walked in.

Newt frowned as he was unhappy the skeleton wasn't something more important or anything of the ilk. He wondered why he wasn't heard of even more than before. He looked over at the new comer and there were three words that came out of his mouth, " You are supposed to be dead., I watched you die at least three times. How in god's name are you still alive?" Scott asked, glaring at Peter.

" What was that old quote? Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated,"

" You tried to kill me."

" That was in the past, I am fine now. I have turned over a new leaf," Scott scoffed as Peter said this.

Ryker Rodgers

"
I swear on my life, what am I invisible or something? Very vexed man, right now. If you are going to get all rough, TAKE IT UPSTAIRS, but I also don't think she wants to get too risky either, so, I think you should perhaps take it slower. Not everybody likes it fast you know," he said, half-expecting to be ignored. If he was, he would lean against the wall and make a call to the fairy godmother.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
Sans smiled and laughed at Liam saying that he was different from them. "That funny Liam, there's probably bound to be some people that are similar to me." Sans' eyes looked in the direction of the commotion... He then lets out another laugh... Sans slips a few golden coin onto the counter for Liam. "I'll deal with the problem...Thank me later...." He then begins to consume all the ketchup in the bottle. He then gets out of his seat and looks to Yulia "Will you excuse me for a moment?" Sans then walks over to Scott McCall and put his cold bony hand on his shoulder. This would cause Scott to have a shiver down his spines, since of how cold his hand felt. Sans then walks in front of Scott and tilts his head up a little to look at him in the face.
View attachment 143217
"Hey pal. You need to chill out... if you have a problem with this person... at least take it out of this nice bar and let the other people be...There's no need to ruin anyone having a good time here." Sans then wait for a response from Scott....

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York
Bar- Scott McCall/ Liam/Peter Hale/ Phil Connors /Lucifer Morningstar/Rita Hansen/ Jack Wilder/ Newt Scamander/ Stephen Strange/ Link and Navi

Liam smiled at Sans and didn't comment on what he had to say. He watched the door, as more people and caught it. The boy who had wrecked the bar last time and his small fairy.

" Link, do you think this is a good idea to come back to where you hurt so many-?"

"Here to cause more chaos, kid, I'm watching you. You break anything, you are paying for it," Liam said, glaring at the kid.

Link proceed to roll into the chair that Peter was on, breaking it. This earned an angry growl from the alpha.

" Ahh hell, here we go again," Liam said with a groan.

163546-original.jpg

Link pointed Navi to Peter Hale. "Peter Hale, werewolf, psych-,"

Peter picked up a bottle and put Navi in it. " I never did like fairies," he said.

" Hey, let the fairy go. It's a fantastical beast and should be treating as such," Newt said.

Scott looked at Sans. " Now, can I do something? He isn't doing nice things. Would that be a fair trade?"

Lucifer sipped his drink, ignoring the fight for the most place, glancing at Jack Wilder who was just in awe of the fairy.

Strange walked in and arched an eyebrow. " I don't want to know. Do you serve food here?" He asked.

" Ehh- I can see what I can whip up," Liam replied, ignoring the scene for now.

Phil emerged from under the piano " I thought you said you didn't make food here. Where-"

"Phil don't make a scene- obviously, he forgot he had food. Right? Right."

Liam knew she was trying to appease the asshole, but he wasn't going to lie. " No, I just didn't want to serve him."

Rita sighed. Hopefully, Phil would be quiet about this and she could slide the guy a bill or something.

@The Batter @York @Minerva @Bar

Ryker Rodgers- Main Hallway

Ryker, feeling that Makoto had the situation under control for now. " Oh hello, Miss, are you lost or something?" He asked. He seemed unfazed by her cuteness.

@Minerva

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi- Riding Lapis's back

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi watched her and copied the move while on her back, landing nicely. When she successfully kicked the corpse away, both the adorable babies cheered a little bit.

@Gummi Bunnies
Sarah (The Offduty Hotel Waitress)
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah paused seeming a little tentative about answering, but eventually she sighed a little and spoke.

"Contract and all... Got some bills to pay, and all that implies..." She said, pouting a little.

Considering that she was completely finished with her food at this point, she leaned back, tipping her chair backwards slightly as Nathan pried further... Asking how long she'd worked here.

Somehow, a distinct sense of deja vu hit her, but she answered anyways.

"Couple months, I think." she said, shrugging a little.

Yulia
@The Batter @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
@Bar (And Cafe w/ @Gummi Bunnies)

She tilted her head to the side for a moment as she thought about Sans' question before she spoke.

CwQmrF4.png

"I think they call me... Yulia..." She said.

Though, apparently by this point, Sans was distracted by a bit of tension between a few people at the bar... Followed by a series of shennanigans that made her realize it would be in her best interests to well... Disappear.

Eventually, she ended up heading to the Cafe, deciding to sneak around, and find some sugar there, as evidently the bar was a bit too crowded for this sort of thing...​

tumblr_oun8krX6GF1v3qowuo1_100.png

Losing the patience to deal with this any further, Lapis materialized another crystal lance and threw it over at the corpse, and even if it made contact or not, the damned corpse would be encased in a sudden enclosure of a crystal dome. There was no way that was going to be undone any time soon.

❝ There. Done. Now let's get back on track. ❞

What was the whole plan with these two babies again? The Half-Alive remembered that she was going for somewhere safe and all, since she couldn't really leave them be... But then the thought hit her: she didn't snack on anything since she decided to wander around here. Sure, she did the last time she went out of her hotel room, and that was to see her sister Penelope and a Blake from another timeline. That was it, she didn't do much else, and the thought of a snack did entice her a tad.

tumblr_oun9g1XZbE1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Okay, snack time it is. Off to the nearest café we go. ❞

@LuckycoolHawk9

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

Well, that was a colorful analysis from Pod 042. Maybe 9S was missing a detail, but humans were definitely weird. There wasn't much else to say other than a ❝ Yes, ma'am ❞ to 2B and going onwards. Except, the Scanner model felt someone tug a bit at his sleeve.

❝ H-Hey, what gives?! ❞

9S's reaction apparently startled the young woman that was trying to get his attention, which in return somewhat surprised him too.

❝ Hypothesis: This individual cannot be identified as an android or a machine. Due to appearance, marked individual is hypothesized as human. ❞

9S's pod, Pod 153, went along to state what there is to be known about this woman that came around to them.

tumblr_inline_mwtnejAg7g1s43kjo.jpg

❝ I don't know what all that was for... but, I need a bit of help. Sorry to bother, you don't have to... but I ought to ask... um... ❞

Poor girl was having trouble asking for help out of her own timidness...

@Minerva
A... human? Now, if this was true, it would be an interesting discovery. Groundbreaking even moreso than the discovery of the aliens (which was LITERALLY groundbreaking.)

Seeing the girl tug at 9S's sleeve was...

2B looked at the human. "Do you require help?" She asked.

Meanwhile, in a completely different part of the hotel (AKA The Pool)

BQoO0o3.png

The YoRHa Commander was on a well-deserved vacation. She sat in a lounge chair with a Pina Colada.

Ain't nothing ruining her few days away from The Bunker.

@anyone

Nathan/ Citizen Steel ( The off-Duty Superhero)

@York

Nathan noticed the pause that she had had. He wondered if he had hit a sore subject for her or not either.

" Yeah, those things all suck," he said to her, knowing since he had been a historian before he was a hero.

Nathan had finished his food too and wondered if he should have shut up. Sara would have scolded him for asking these questions if she was here. It was a good thing that she wasn't though. Thankfully too.

He wondered if he had asked her this before and waited for an answer though.

Nathan arched an eyebrow. " You don't precisely remember how long?" He asked.

The Pool- Rainer Devon

Rainer Devon, Hollywood actor who had appeared here was also chilling by the pool. He took a sip of his own drink, just staring across at the other woman. She was certainly different from other woman he knew.

@Minerva

Jackson and Stiles

Jackson was happy that someone had noticed him. He swore that he was invisible sometimes when it came to hotel. he knew that he wasn't the most helpful sometimes and was a bit lazy, but it wasn't that bad either. He blinked twice and looked over at her. He was silent and waited to see what the young man would do.

Stiles awkwardly smiled back. He vaguely remembered her from the Coalition incident, but he wasn't too certain it was the same person. His memories were a little fuzzy- almost as if they hadn't happened to this version of him

Stiles looked over at Mason as he watched him for a moment as he introduced him to the others. Ahh, Cheza that was the other woman's name. He tried to hide a blush when he was called a cutie and looked down and looked over at him. Leon. Huh- he looked a little like Mason, maybe he was a relative, a cousin or a brother or something. He wasn't sure which one it even was either. He felt weird asking him too. He bit down on his lower lip, not certain how to ask if Leon was the other man's brother, or at least without it sounding too awkward too.

Stiles wasn't sure if he had called the fairy cute, she was actually kind of adorable.

Jackson tapped his fingers after he listened to that long introduction session. " Great, you could have started with that before the introductions." Jackson keyed all that in and pulled out a keycard. " Here's your room key....please don't break anything."

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Jackson/Stiles/Leon/Cheza
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Takumi

"I don't plan on it. I'd rather avoid destruction and just relax," Mason said, taking the keycard.​

Leon - Nexus - Mason and Oracle/Cheza/Stiles/Celica/Jackson
@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
Leon looked around the group, "Pleased to meet you all." He said as his ears twitched slightly when he looked towards Oracle. "I will say that there is something oddly familiar with you, but I just can't put my finger on it.. Similar Aura frequency perhaps?"

He turned towards Stiles who seemed to be deep in thought based on the was looking at Leon, "Is something on your mind, friend?"

"The multiverse is full of doppelgangers," Oracle explained, "and even in infinity, you have a few permutations of the same people. It's an interesting subject I'd love to discuss. Are you a scholar of multiverse theory?"

In response to Leon's question for Stiles, Mason said, "I can take a couple guesses about what's on his mind."

Jackson and Stiles

Stiles had a lot on his mind and was about to say something but wasn't sure what to say to Leon or his brother. He had a ton on his mind.

"Yeah, I have to give that warning to everyone though. We have had a ton of broken stuff recently."

Stiles continued to blush. " I was just wondering if you two were related. You look kind of similar." He didn't want to admit the other thoughts he had.

@Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Takumi

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Jackson/Stiles/Leon/Cheza
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Takumi

"I don't plan on it. I'd rather avoid destruction and just relax," Mason said, taking the keycard.​

"The multiverse is full of doppelgangers," Oracle explained, "and even in infinity, you have a few permutations of the same people. It's an interesting subject I'd love to discuss. Are you a scholar of multiverse theory?"

In response to Leon's question for Stiles, Mason said, "I can take a couple guesses about what's on his mind."
Jackson and Stiles

Stiles had a lot on his mind and was about to say something but wasn't sure what to say to Leon or his brother. He had a ton on his mind.

"Yeah, I have to give that warning to everyone though. We have had a ton of broken stuff recently."

Stiles continued to blush. " I was just wondering if you two were related. You look kind of similar." He didn't want to admit the other thoughts he had.

Leon - Nexus - Jackson/Stiles/Mason and Oracle/Cheza
@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Leon paid attention to the tiny fairy, "Not a full study on it, but I have read some books that were published by Chono." He turned his head towards Stiles to answer his question, "Yes, I am his older brother." Then turned back towards Oracle, "So where would you like to start on the whole theory, cutie?"

When Makoto would ask about what Harper would wanna do back in the hotel room, she would grab another handful of Makoto's ass and jiggle it around a bit. "Oh, I have some ideas." Harper said with a grin, having to resist just making out with Makoto again right there. Instead, Harper redirected her attention to the ice cream.

tumblr_inline_opmpxdeWlo1t6c6km_540.png

Makoto uttered an innocent, anxious squeak when Harper would grab dat ass. Dammit, couldn't this girl cut her some slack for even a minute? "Noneedforanyideasrightnowhahaha," the schoolgirl said, rapidly mushing her words together. "Let's just eat our icecream first, okay? Calmly. Like normal people. Not kissing each other while we're eating."

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_opmpxdeWlo1t6c6km_540.png

Makoto uttered an innocent, anxious squeak when Harper would grab dat ass. Dammit, couldn't this girl cut her some slack for even a minute? "Noneedforanyideasrightnowhahaha," the schoolgirl said, rapidly mushing her words together. "Let's just eat our icecream first, okay? Calmly. Like normal people. Not kissing each other while we're eating."

@thatguyinthestore
"Pssh, fine. But I'll be eatin' something else later." Harper replied with another small wink before diving into her ice cream cone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Damara: Enter the Nexus Portal

The young ram-horned troll finds herself below a large floating blue pillar, which crackles with electricity. Who knows how long she's been standing there, waiting for the opportunity to ascend into the depths of the unknown. Before long, although nobody knows how long she has truly been standing there, a faint shimmer appears and long golden gilded stairs appear, and the grey skinned female begins to climb. Once she reaches the top, a blue portal opens as if appearing due to her presence. A frown crosses her red lips, but she steps through the portal anyway. There's nothing left in this barren wasteland of a game for her anyway. No friends, nothing.
04990.gif

As she steps through the other end of the portal, a look of surprise crosses her normally blank face. Surrounding her are people of many different races, colors, all clothed differently. How strange. Sheithing her wand-kinds in her sylladex she walks briskly towards what she presumes to be the exit, or rather entrance to the next room. There is no sign of a friendly face from her own world.

Good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Atomyk
A... human? Now, if this was true, it would be an interesting discovery. Groundbreaking even moreso than the discovery of the aliens (which was LITERALLY groundbreaking.)

Meanwhile, in a completely different part of the hotel (AKA The Pool)

BQoO0o3.png

The YoRHa Commander was on a well-deserved vacation. She sat in a lounge chair with a Pina Colada.

Ain't nothing ruining her few days away from The Bunker.

@anyone

Damara: Approach the pool.
damara.png
Something strange is going on. Or rather, strange people are here. This doesn't dissuade the troll from dropping her shoes off by a desk and sitting by the pool.

She rolled her eyes at all of the taller people in the area. Oh well. Where in the world were all the cigarettes a la weed she could be possibly smoking right now? Well, those two things reminded her of home. She supposed the proper way of forgetting about Beforus and everyone there would be to not smoke.

"A-Ah! U... U-um..."

Bum jumped a bit in surprise that yet another person found their way here. With all of these people here, it was unnerving to Bum. He couldn't remember when it had been the last time a large crowd like this was near him. Instead of answering Amira's question, Bum silently stood there, trying not to draw any more attention. He didn't want to ruin anything, especially with Sangwoo around...

"Already huh? I suppose I can get creative with my kill this time around. Goddammit, you're making this feel too exciting than I'd expected it to be!"

That smile never leaving his face, Sangwoo took notice with how Kizami was rushing in. Just as the other was eager to finish this, so was Sangwoo solely for the reason of getting "creative" with killing this one individual. In terms of combat however, it's been quite the time since he was enlisted into the military, and while that service was short-lived, he felt a tad rusty with what he carried over from that experience. He wasn't exactly an agile person, but he made up for that in strength.

For now he held up the metal bat in a blocking stance, keeping a close eye at Kizami's movements.

"Creative huh...? I suppose I can also get a bit creative..." Kizami spoke up but something made the cold blooded killer stop in his tracks. Noticing something out of the corner of his eye Kizami calmly placed a hand on the object which happened to be a chair. Picking it up it didn't take long for him to throw it right at Sangwoo with a surprising amount of strength given that he was only a seventeen year old.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @MarMar

tumblr_og1dp08iGE1saznbao5_250.png

"Yes, my dog Makkachin wandered off again. Even if you aren't sure, I was wondering if you've seen the fluffy fellow."

Viktor turned his attention over to Budo, taking out his phone to show a picture of Makkachin.

"Well, I'll get on going to meet up with a pal of mine. Better to go now than to get more trouble towards you guys."

Nishiki figured it was for the best to leave while he could before they would get involved again. He almost got civilians wrapped up into trouble with the yakuza, and even if some can handle their own, he didn't want that to become a nuisance.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar @Takumi

"Huh...? A lost dog...? Lloyd we have to help!..."

"I don't think we have much of a choice..."

"Considering we just kicked the asses of those guys I bet more of them are going to show..."

"I suppose you are correct Linus... We should probably help these two for the time being..."

As Linus and Lloyd conversed about what to do next Nino happened to walk over to Viktor with her magic tome clutched in her hands..

61596049.jpg

"Uh mister...? My brothers and I can help you find your missing dog..." Nino spoke as innocently as ever.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

Just as she was going to burn down something around here, Kiyo froze once Inigo got in the way. While she was still angry about what happened, she wasn't going to subject Inigo to more pain again. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Kiyo had the flames around her die down.

"Alright, Inigo. I just... lost my temper there. Hopefully I didn't scare the dog."

Speaking of the dog, Kiyo would notice what Makkachin was up to, and had to ask.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Um... who gave the dog a sword?"

This was concerning. Kiyo had nothing else to say as she watched Makkachin intently gnawing at the handle of the Fury. Whatever that sword was, it was emitting some weird type of mana, and Kiyo couldn't help but notice it due to her status as a Servant.

"Heh, I may be loopy in the head, but a fluffy canine like you shouldn't be messing around with swords. Just gonna take it before anybody gets hurt."

Before Majima could get close to take the sword away, Makkachin barked once before holding the sword with its mouth and running off with the Fury. Welp.

"I....Have no ide-..." Inigo started off only to stop himself upon noticing Laslow approaching though it seemed Laslow hadn't noticed at first due to the book he was reading. Laslow does however glance up locking eyes with inigo...

"..."

"..."

Cue Laslow turning around and running away while inigo suddenly chases.

Meanwhile with Brady...

"HEY!... This ain't my problem...! Getcha stinkin' paws off of me..." Brady protested but none the less was pushed into chasing after the doggo.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Excuse me strange woodland critter, but I was present for the fair maiden first."

tumblr_ornygtKh3c1uvggrto1_500.jpg

"Sorry pals to rain on your parades, but I got the kiss first. Claimed and done."

This sounded like it was escalate badly once again, and just like that, rose vines burst into existence and aimed to wrap all around Kyle, Joker, and Conker just like that.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo2_100.png

"This is going to be the last time I'm repeating this. This young girl is not available for your sensual pickings. If that doesn't go through your heads, I have just enough mana to control these vines and throw you all out that window right over there. Is that clear?"

Luke was this close to doing just that, already on his last straw.

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @York

Well hopefully during all the piss mess and Tarlotte getting angry no one would notice that Yoshiki had promptly left the room.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Cheza -Nexus- Mason/Oracle/Stiles/Jackson/Leon/Anybody else

"I hope the hotel can replace what was broken easily." Cheza spoke towards Jackson. It had to be annoying most of the time to fix repairs and replace things as often as he made it sound.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti
---------

Nora -Random hallway?- Hiyori

Nora couldn't help but chuckle, watching the girl's reaction.

"Is that so?" she asked, amused. Whenever Hiyori was around, Yato usually was nearby...as much as that annoyed Nora.

Yato had a natural affinity for trouble as well, though.

@Midnight Maiden

Meanwhile with Hiyori's unconscious form, Shana picked Hiyori's body up very carefully.

"There's a infirmary on the thrid floor? Is there an elevator or some stairs nearby then?" she asked Lincoln.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

-----------

Alm -Idek, another hallway?- Celica/Ryan/Heckyl

Alm wasn't quite used to this multiversal travel and such, and after not wanting to interrupt whatever was going on near the Nexus wandered off.

latest

"Celica?" the young man seemed surprised to see his dear friend after so long, this elated him.

@Minerva @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Both of the babies watched as Lapis managed to throw some sort of spherical lance over at a corpse and it put it in a crystal. They weren't sure what that was about, but they knew one thing- they were happy she had been nice to them after they had tried to hit her with a hammer. They didn't want to get on her bad side.

The babies cheered when she had finished trapping the corpse.

Baby Luigi had a question mark over his head, wondering if that would hold the thing, but he didn't know for sure. Hadn't the woman mentioned something about a garden to him and his brother? He didn't want to argue though or cry since his stomach growled. In that whole adventure and the time with the bros....well, they never actually fed the babies. Why the bros thought that the babies didn't need food was beyond them, but his stomach growled as did Baby Mario too. He was staving.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi cheered again happy to eat something.

@Gummi Bunnies

Yulia
@The Batter @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
@Bar (And Cafe w/ @Gummi Bunnies)

She tilted her head to the side for a moment as she thought about Sans' question before she spoke.

CwQmrF4.png

"I think they call me... Yulia..." She said.

Though, apparently by this point, Sans was distracted by a bit of tension between a few people at the bar... Followed by a series of shennanigans that made her realize it would be in her best interests to well... Disappear.

Eventually, she ended up heading to the Cafe, deciding to sneak around, and find some sugar there, as evidently the bar was a bit too crowded for this sort of thing...
By the time they reached the the cafe, Lapis figured to order an assortment of food. Sandwiches, salad, pasta, she had the money to cover it anyways. However, she only got a single muffin for herself. It was the only thing that mattered to her at the moment. Hopefully it wasn't too much food for the two babies... and then out of nowhere, Lapis sneezed abruptly. Thankfully she turned herself away from the food so she wouldn't get her germs all over.

tumblr_ouuwf6pHgB1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Tch... stupid allergies. Did someone leave a cat here and its fur is all over the place? Like... seriously.❞

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

tumblr_ouuxmjO3Ii1v3qowuo1_100.png

Er... yes, I do. It's about my sister... and my brother. I know they're here, I was with them earlier... but I lost track of them... a-and I don't know where they are now. ❞

Penelope shyly voiced out her problem, not exactly sure on how they'll be of help. There were all sorts of strange people at this hotel, but she had to get help for this problem one way or the other. Listening to what was wrong with her, 9S drew connections to a similar issue with supposed machine sisters in that village. Except, this was an actual human sibling relation that's a part of this problem, if it goes through that this woman was human after all.

❝ Well, we can help, but what does your sister and brother look like? ❞

As 9S asked that, Penelope went through her wallet to take out a photo slip that showed her with Rinato and Blake, her siblings.

tumblr_inline_n38l8zCDuw1sy4uqk.png
tumblr_inline_n3kt7qmQmb1sy4uqk.png

Even if she was simply showing photos of them, the woman looked a bit uncertain about something. Though, 9S waited for 2B's input. It might take them awhile to find whoever Penelope wanted to find, but they would get a bit of data that'll prove to be useful for Command.

@Minerva

Damara: Approach the pool.
View attachment 143739
Something strange is going on. Or rather, strange people are here. This doesn't dissuade the troll from dropping her shoes off by a desk and sitting by the pool.

She rolled her eyes at all of the taller people in the area. Oh well. Where in the world were all the cigarettes a la weed she could be possibly smoking right now? Well, those two things reminded her of home. She supposed the proper way of forgetting about Beforus and everyone there would be to not smoke.
The woman she sat next to was the YoRHa Commander. She glanced over. A being that looked nothing like an android, human, or machine was nearby. I guess that was just one of those things about Multiversal hotels: Who knew what you would run into?

The Commander smiled. "Hello." She said in a firm voice. She wasn't good at this whole "Meeting new beings" thing.

Alm -Idek, another hallway?- Celica/Ryan/Heckyl

Alm wasn't quite used to this multiversal travel and such, and after not wanting to interrupt whatever was going on near the Nexus wandered off.

latest

"Celica?" the young man seemed surprised to see his dear friend after so long, this elated him.

That... was a voice she hadn't heard in a while. "Alm?" Celica asked. "It's been a while." She smiled at the boy.

tumblr_ouuxmjO3Ii1v3qowuo1_100.png

Er... yes, I do. It's about my sister... and my brother. I know they're here, I was with them earlier... but I lost track of them... a-and I don't know where they are now. ❞

Penelope shyly voiced out her problem, not exactly sure on how they'll be of help. There were all sorts of strange people at this hotel, but she had to get help for this problem one way or the other. Listening to what was wrong with her, 9S drew connections to a similar issue with supposed machine sisters in that village. Except, this was an actual human sibling relation that's a part of this problem, if it goes through that this woman was human after all.

❝ Well, we can help, but what does your sister and brother look like? ❞

As 9S asked that, Penelope went through her wallet to take out a photo slip that showed her with Rinato and Blake, her siblings.

tumblr_inline_n38l8zCDuw1sy4uqk.png
tumblr_inline_n3kt7qmQmb1sy4uqk.png

Even if she was simply showing photos of them, the woman looked a bit uncertain about something. Though, 9S waited for 2B's input. It might take them awhile to find whoever Penelope wanted to find, but they would get a bit of data that'll prove to be useful for Command.

@Minerva

"Where did you last see them?" 2B asked. She looked over at 9S. This sure was a different way of serving humanity.

The woman she sat next to was the YoRHa Commander. She glanced over. A being that looked nothing like an android, human, or machine was nearby. I guess that was just one of those things about Multiversal hotels: Who knew what you would run into?

The Commander smiled. "Hello." She said in a firm voice. She wasn't good at this whole "Meeting new beings" thing.

That... was a voice she hadn't heard in a while. "Alm?" Celica asked. "It's been a while." She smiled at the boy.

"Where did you last see them?" 2B asked. She looked over at 9S. This sure was a different way of serving humanity.

tumblr_oq8z235DRn1tmbug5o1_500.jpg

"Yes, yes it has. How have you been? Where have you been since you left Ram village?" he noticed both Ryan and Heckyl nearby then.

"Huh? Have you made friends?" he asked then.

tumblr_oq8z235DRn1tmbug5o1_500.jpg

"Yes, yes it has. How have you been? Where have you been since you left Ram village?" he noticed both Ryan and Heckyl nearby then.

"Huh? Have you made friends?" he asked then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damara smirked a little.

"Hey." Her dialect wasn't very good, so she was limited in what she could or couldn't say. Mostly lewd stuff. Her Japanese was top though, although it was called East Beforian where she came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damara smirked a little.

"Hey." Her dialect wasn't very good, so she was limited in what she could or couldn't say. Mostly lewd stuff. Her Japanese was top though, although it was called East Beforian where she came from.

"Uh, yes?" Alm responded with a tilt of his head. He wondered where they had come from, but had a friendly smile on his face nonetheless.

@Minerva @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Damara Megido

Nathan/ Citizen Steel ( The off-Duty Superhero)

@York

Nathan noticed the pause that she had had. He wondered if he had hit a sore subject for her or not either.

" Yeah, those things all suck," he said to her, knowing since he had been a historian before he was a hero.

Nathan had finished his food too and wondered if he should have shut up. Sara would have scolded him for asking these questions if she was here. It was a good thing that she wasn't though. Thankfully too.

He wondered if he had asked her this before and waited for an answer though.

Nathan arched an eyebrow. " You don't precisely remember how long?" He asked.

The Pool- Rainer Devon

Rainer Devon, Hollywood actor who had appeared here was also chilling by the pool. He took a sip of his own drink, just staring across at the other woman. She was certainly different from other woman he knew.

@Minerva
"Creative huh...? I suppose I can also get a bit creative..." Kizami spoke up but something made the cold blooded killer stop in his tracks. Noticing something out of the corner of his eye Kizami calmly placed a hand on the object which happened to be a chair. Picking it up it didn't take long for him to throw it right at Sangwoo with a surprising amount of strength given that he was only a seventeen year old.

"Considering we just kicked the asses of those guys I bet more of them are going to show..."

"I suppose you are correct Linus... We should probably help these two for the time being..."

As Linus and Lloyd conversed about what to do next Nino happened to walk over to Viktor with her magic tome clutched in her hands..

61596049.jpg

"Uh mister...? My brothers and I can help you find your missing dog..." Nino spoke as innocently as ever.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

"I....Have no ide-..." Inigo started off only to stop himself upon noticing Laslow approaching though it seemed Laslow hadn't noticed at first due to the book he was reading. Laslow does however glance up locking eyes with inigo...

"..."

"..."

Meanwhile with Brady...

"HEY!... This ain't my problem...! Getcha stinkin' paws off of me..." Brady protested but none the less was pushed into chasing after the doggo.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Well hopefully during all the piss mess and Tarlotte getting angry no one would notice that Yoshiki had promptly left the room.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
By the time they reached the the cafe, Lapis figured to order an assortment of food. Sandwiches, salad, pasta, she had the money to cover it anyways. However, she only got a single muffin for herself. It was the only thing that mattered to her at the moment. Hopefully it wasn't too much food for the two babies... and then out of nowhere, Lapis sneezed abruptly. Thankfully she turned herself away from the food so she wouldn't get her germs all over.

tumblr_ouuwf6pHgB1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Tch... stupid allergies. Did someone leave a cat here and its fur is all over the place? Like... seriously.❞

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York
Sarah (The Offduty Hotel Waitress)
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah shook her head, looking a little annoyed.

"Lost track of time..." She said simply.

Eventually, she decided to stand up... Dusting herselt off for a moment, seeming to realize something.

"I... Better get back to work. Duty calls... Haha..." She added.

Though, she didn't seem very eager to do so...

Sasha Braus
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @MarMar

Sasha was frozen in place for quite a while... But she instantly leaped into action when she saw a chair being thrown... ... In a blur of green and red, she rushed to intercept the chair with her fist, letting out a primal shout before she skidded to a halt... Rubbing her now aching hand a little as she looked up... Seeming to be trying to diffuse the situation or something.

2l1lcak.jpg

"... Hey... Let's not fight! How about we sit down... And have a nice... Juicy... Fish..." She said, trailing off a little.

Her initial intention to try and stop the fighting seemed to be a little impeded as she suddenly got lost in thought, her mouth watering as she imagined eating some of that fried fish she was carrying with her... Oh dear...

Yulia
@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

Popping out from behind the counter, Yulia looked surprised to see that Lapis had already noticed her.

Lf7s7t3.png

"M-Me?" She said, looking a little startled.

Evidently she hadn't expected to be discovered this soon, thanks to someone's allergies no less.​

Sasha Braus
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @MarMar

Sasha was frozen in place for quite a while... But she instantly leaped into action when she saw a chair being thrown... ... In a blur of green and red, she rushed to intercept the chair with her fist, letting out a primal shout before she skidded to a halt... Rubbing her now aching hand a little as she looked up... Seeming to be trying to diffuse the situation or something.

2l1lcak.jpg

"... Hey... Let's not fight! How about we sit down... And have a nice... Juicy... Fish..." She said, trailing off a little.

Her initial intention to try and stop the fighting seemed to be a little impeded as she suddenly got lost in thought, her mouth watering as she imagined eating some of that fried fish she was carrying with her... Oh dear...
Sangwoo was ready to take Kizami's pausing moment to close the distance and strike him with the metal bat. However, he was surprised at the chair thrown his way. This fucker had the nerve to...

That didn't last long as another sped in-between the fight, knocking the chair away. How convenient... but he wasn't one for letting someone come in and say the equivalent of "let's stop and all be friends!" near him. That was completely idiotic, and Sangwoo wasn't the type to fall along with idiotic talk.

❝ That's nice and all... but... ❞

Deciding to take advantage of her momentary distraction, the serial killer raised his bat and immediately swung down at her, aiming to make a harsh blunt bash at the back of her head.

❝ Can't you stay quiet? ❞

During all of this, Bum was having all sorts of panic attacks. Oh no...

USER=13122]@Gummi Bunnies[/USER] @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @MarMar

-----​

61596049.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar
tumblr_ov4az9ORDF1v3qowuo1_100.png

No problem with that. Any help to find our dog is welcome. We were thinking of checking the main floor for him, so... ❞

As Viktor voiced his thoughts on letting the three of them help with the Makkachin search, a bullet narrowly misses him by a few inches. Welp.

@Crimson Spartan
-----​

"..."

"..."

Meanwhile with Brady...

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo1_100.png

H-Hey Inigo! Wait! ❞

And here is Kiyohime, chasing after both Inigo and Laslow.

As for the dog... Makkachin scampered off towards the basement.

tumblr_inline_ouzxl0jcRN1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Hey now, come back here! Basement's probably filled with that creepy shit! ❞

Sadly he was right. Anyways, Majima rushed after the dog with the sword into the basement.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
-----

Around the lobby? Or the garden? ... I'm not so sure, actually. ❞

As Penelope gave her ideas on locations, 9S was already on the job for marking that on their available map data for this hotel.

@Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.