Status
Not open for further replies.
Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Gir/Leon/Lucky's characters
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Yes, Miss Illie. It's me, Rachel. I'm glad you remember me. I should have Mason wrote in a journal. He might remember people better."

In response to Gir's actions, the fairy replied, "I am a lady, Mr. Gir. I'm a little cute fairy lady. And I have little capabilities to make a sandwich."

Catching on Leon's nervousness, Oracle assumed that Leon needed to be in a room with far less people, and she had a perfect excuse for him to leave.

"Mr. Gir, perhaps you would like to come with Leon and me to go get a sandwich? Surely, there must be some place to get a sandwich around here. Come, Leon, let's find some sort of restaurant."

latest

"Hmmm... AHHHHHHH AHHH!!!!" Gir screeched before having a spaz attack after being exposed to too much thought.

"I'll gooooo if banana hair lady goes too." Gir said before smiling and clinging to Ilona's leg even harder!!!

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh, so you playing hard to get, huh babe?" Harper said suggestively with a wink. "Don't worry, I won't make ya. But I can't guarantee that you won't be changin' your mind before long."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Leon - Nexus>whatever restaurant it is - Oracle/Gir
@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Not wanting to be in the area any longer, "Let's just go, Oracle." Leon walks away and looks around in hopes of finding a way to a restaurant. He wasn't exactly starving, but he could use something to eat.​

Leon's thought process was a bit of a mess at the moment with thoughts of the events that have happened with his family. He was in hopes that Oracle, the one Ilona called Rachel could help him sort things out. "So your name is Rachel?" Considering that Mason's powers came from her and the necklace he begins to question her, "There are a lot of questions I wish to ask. First one is, do you have a physical human form?"

latest

"Hmmm... AHHHHHHH AHHH!!!!" Gir screeched before having a spaz attack after being exposed to too much thought.

"I'll gooooo if banana hair lady goes too." Gir said before smiling and clinging to Ilona's leg even harder!!!

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh, so you playing hard to get, huh babe?" Harper said suggestively with a wink. "Don't worry, I won't make ya. But I can't guarantee that you won't be changin' your mind before long."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Leon - Nexus>whatever restaurant it is - Oracle/Gir
@Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Not wanting to be in the area any longer, "Let's just go, Oracle." Leon walks away and looks around in hopes of finding a way to a restaurant. He wasn't exactly starving, but he could use something to eat.​

Leon's thought process was a bit of a mess at the moment with thoughts of the events that have happened with his family. He was in hopes that Oracle, the one Ilona called Rachel could help him sort things out. "So your name is Rachel?" Considering that Mason's powers came from her and the necklace he begins to question her, "There are a lot of questions I wish to ask. First one is, do you have a physical human form?"

Oracle - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Leon
@Leon Moretti

Oracle followed along with Leon. "Short answer? No."

Stiles

Stiles was silent, not certain what he wanted to do. He didn't want to bother Leon too much- but on the other hand, he didn't want to be alone with just Ilona, someone who he barely knew. He awkwardly pushed his foot around and dashed off to follow Oracle and Leon.

@Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti

Asher

Asher looked over at Ilona and rubbed his foot against the floor. How did he start a conversation without coming off as awkward? He took a deep breath and decided what to say. " Uh- hi. I guess I already said that. Miss Ilona, was it? I need some help and I think you are the best-," A light exploded above him. ..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty]@thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Oracle - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Leon
@Leon Moretti

Oracle followed along with Leon. "Short answer? No."
Leon - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Oracle
@Mason Moretti

"How long have you been traveling?" Leon did not want to be invasive with his questions. However, it's not often he gets to meet something as interesting as a fairy spirit, even though he is a Miq'ote.​

Sans begins laughing as his grip grew tight on the bat. While he was laughing, a very odd thing could be seen from him: A red liquid begins to drip from his mouth. At first, it seemed to look like ketchup, but if someone looked closely, they would know that ketchup shouldn't be that dark. Sans stops laughing and wipes the red liquid off of his mouth with his sleeve. "You know...Its unfair attacked someone who's distracted... especially a woman. " Sans eyes suddenly were empty, showing a void of darkness inside them. He shoved the bat away from him, puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs. "Then again, what the hell do I know? With the amount of sins I see in you, you probably do that all the time." Sans then looks behind him, seeing Kizami and the knife he was holding. "I"m guessing you have a bone to pick with him too?" Sans then looks to Sangwoo again seeing him still carrying the bat. "I guess should ask a better question: Do you wanna bad time? Because if you swing that bat at someone innocent or me again, you won't like what will happen next." Sans had a serious tone when he said those words.

@York @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi hadn't been paying attention to Lapis reaction in the slightest as they saw the kitty as an enemy. If it had a tail, it had been trying to kill them in the past. It was something that Baby Mario remembered fondly too. It seemed that they were stopped though sadly.

Baby Mario frowned, he had no clue what he did wrong.

Lapis would notice immediately that Baby Mario was heavier than he had been before. He seemed to unable to use water as anything expect spit-out. Seeing as there was nowhere else for it to go, Baby Mario accidently spit it out on Lapis's shoulder.

Baby Luigi frowned, feeling bad for what they did and started to cry a little bit feeling bad.

So in summary, Lapis had one baby crying in her arms and the other spitting up on her shoulder.
tumblr_ovh0rcNpUo1v3qowuo1_100.png

Is this how parenthood is like? ❞

Lapis only stood there as she held the two babies that were separately crying and spitting in her arms, contemplating about what she's done to get to this stage in her life. All you could see from her is the face of a horrid realization.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
M2LIHL2.png

After a lengthy catnap, Senna awoke. She stretched her arms and yawned, slowly sitting up. She would rub her eyes afterwards, noticing Blake was nearby after finishing. "Oh, hi Blake," she said, pausing for a moment to think. "Wait a second, were you watching me while I was asleep? Talk about creepy," she teased, the corners of her mouth widening into a teasing grin.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n3kt6hUBQg1sy4uqk.png

Y-Yeah, but not in the way that's pervy! Plus, I was making sure no one did anything funny while you took your nap, soo... ❞

The assassin's cheeks immediately flushed red at Senna's teasing comments. How many times has this happened now? Blake probably lost count. Despite being the one sending sweet flirts over Senna's way, Blake was easily the flustered one of the two. It wasn't that hard to tease him and get this type of response. Even so, Blake wasn't going to let her get away with teasing him like this, not without getting the closing statement.

❝ Though, I won't lie... you looked like a sleeping beauty during that... I had to refrain from giving a kiss or two. ❞

Here comes the quality flirts.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​

Turning to a blank expression as he backed away slightly from Sans after having hit the skeleton instead of Sangwoo with his knife Kizami was strangely taking this much better then most would expect.

kizami_by_reimei8-d4hzqw8.png

"Suppose it can't be helped. I figured someone would interrupt our fight eventually..." Kizami commented towards Sangwoo sounding a bit disappointed.

latest

"How do I get myself into these messes..."

Brady remarked as he entered the basement behind Majima...
@York @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @The Batter

Sans begins laughing as his grip grew tight on the bat. While he was laughing, a very odd thing could be seen from him: A red liquid begins to drip from his mouth. At first, it seemed to look like ketchup, but if someone looked closely, they would know that ketchup shouldn't be that dark. Sans stops laughing and wipes the red liquid off of his mouth with his sleeve. "You know...Its unfair attacked someone who's distracted... especially a woman. " Sans eyes suddenly were empty, showing a void of darkness inside them. He shoved the bat away from him, puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs. "Then again, what the hell do I know? With the amount of sins I see in you, you probably do that all the time." Sans then looks behind him, seeing Kizami and the knife he was holding. "I"m guessing you have a bone to pick with him too?" Sans then looks to Sangwoo again seeing him still carrying the bat. "I guess should ask a better question: Do you wanna bad time? Because if you swing that bat at someone innocent or me again, you won't like what will happen next." Sans had a serious tone when he said those words.

Who the hell did this skeleton think he is? Saying these things that weren't in tune with what Sangwoo wanted to hear. And yet, the serial killer wasn't sure what he was dealing with, because this wasn't the normal inanimate skeletons he would find when checking for available grave space for his victims... Almost like a particular switch was flipped in his brain, Sangwoo's face of disgust and irritation became an expression of a... smile?

tumblr_ovh2buygOZ1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Oh... oh! Don't worry so much. I'm just a messenger, so I don't have any real intentions to harm others. Quite the misunderstanding, isn't it? ❞

Keeping this deceivingly innocent smile up, Sangwoo casually dropped the bat he was holding onto.

❝ I mean, I'm only doing what I was told by my buddy here. Bum warned me that coming in on that project of his was bad news, and being good friends, I vouched to be his bodyguard while he worked... That was, until during my confrontation with this man here, Bum's project happened to be... disposing of a dead body. I had no idea, it's like this entire world is filled like people that kill... and well, I felt unsure on who to trust. ❞

Out of everyone here, Bum was able to tell that Sangwoo was practically lying through his teeth, and yet he remained quiet. He was afraid if he slipped this up for Sangwoo. So for now, he did what he apparently did best.

tumblr_ovh30xCNpr1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ . . . ❞

Staying quiet. As silent sunk into the basement for a bit, it was soon interrupted.

tumblr_inline_oura1hvJnr1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Don't mind me. Just pickin' up the doggo. Nothin' to see 'ere. ❞

Majima nonchalantly speaks up as he passes by the weird basement dwellers, managing to pick up Makkachin despite the fact that the dog was holding a sword in his mouth. He didn't care that there was all this shit happening, he just came here to retrieve the dog before stuff happened. Because a wandering dog with a sword wasn't a good thing to shrug off.

@Crimson Spartan @York @The Batter @Takumi @MarMar

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​
"Agreed..."

While Lloyd and Nino decided it was beast to go now Linus strangely decided to wait a moment while the others left to watch their backs..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar
tumblr_ovh4rdNTE01v3qowuo1_100.png

Viktor was eager enough to leave the supposed danger hallway. Speaking of that hallway...

tumblr_oa1amx8NdN1v3qowuo5_100.png

A girl happened to be hanging out in this hallway despite the shit that's gone down here... she was hiding something behind her back.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦​

"I understand I am....terribly sorry to have worried you.... It's just...... I wish I knew who he was and how he knows not only me but father, Lon'qu, and even Brady..." Inigo spoke not really sure where he should go from here.
@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo3_100.png

Well... sooner or later, that man has to tell us. He's always simply... lingering about wherever we go. ❞

Kiyo could say that much, but that small meeting she had with Laslow earlier was still in her head. What a complicated mess she's gotten herself into. Though, to put a pause to that thought of hers...

tumblr_oubuj636na1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Hey wait a minute... didn't I just pass by you all the way back there? And what's with the clothing change? I literally just walked by you a minute ago. ❞

Nishiki stopped in his tracks once he directed his attention on Inigo, feeling like he practically ran into double. Well... this was awkward.

@Crimson Spartan

Cheza -Room 513- Mason

"And so do you. You have many friends, who all care." she responded smiling.

"Toboe had a pack. They were in that illusion of Paradise, as you remember...they wanted to find Paradise, and traveled the dying world to find it, with this one as the key to opening Paradise. We almost made it, but this one was taken from them for a time. Paradise couldn't be opened just yet." she recalled.

"I might be missing something, my memories are a bit fuzzy. Anyway, this one knew that they were coming to find her, when what Toboe told me was a large creature called a Reaper attacked him and the wolves, which is how he had ended up in his first Murder Game. At the time, those that held this one captive were killed by a Reaper that appeared to my knowledge, the ship we were in was destroyed, and this one went to find the wolves. It felt like a long time, and it made this one sad to see humans suffer, but it also felt like Paradise was temporarily lost, and then Toboe eventually found this one and took me to the UN." she recalled. Her memory wasn't the best, but that's all she had for now.

@Mason Moretti

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"I don't think you need to chase after a paradise. Paradise is anywhere you look for it. Sure, the journey is great to look for it, but perhaps you should bring Toboe's pack to the U.N. I'm sure that they could find a paradise for them."

Stiles

Stiles was silent, not certain what he wanted to do. He didn't want to bother Leon too much- but on the other hand, he didn't want to be alone with just Ilona, someone who he barely knew. He awkwardly pushed his foot around and dashed off to follow Oracle and Leon.

Leon - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Oracle
@Mason Moretti

"How long have you been traveling?" Leon did not want to be invasive with his questions. However, it's not often he gets to meet something as interesting as a fairy spirit, even though he is a Miq'ote.​

Oracle - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Stiles/Leon
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti

"I suppose I started traveling about... 25 years ago? Though time is a bit finicky across universes. A year for one can be a day for another. Stiles, where are you from?"

The babies couldn't answer her, they were babies.

Baby Luigi continued to cry louder than he had before. It seemed he had gotten really upset by something. Thankfully, Baby Mario had finished spitting up and looked over at his brother confused.

Stiles

Stiles was surprised when Oracle addressed him and asked him where he was from. He took a deep breath. " Beacon Hills, California. Small town, major beacon for the supernatural."

Stiles

Stiles was surprised when Oracle addressed him and asked him where he was from. He took a deep breath. " Beacon Hills, California. Small town, major beacon for the supernatural."

"You live in California? What a coincidence! Mason lives in Los Angeles. It's probably not the same universe, but supernatural stuff did seem to follow Mason a lot as a kid. Perhaps your universes aren't too far apart, fourth dimensionally."

Mason - Room 413 - Cheza
@Takumi

"I don't think you need to chase after a paradise. Paradise is anywhere you look for it. Sure, the journey is great to look for it, but perhaps you should bring Toboe's pack to the U.N. I'm sure that they could find a paradise for them."

"I suppose I started traveling about... 25 years ago? Though time is a bit finicky across universes. A year for one can be a day for another. Stiles, where are you from?"

The babies couldn't answer her, they were babies.

Baby Luigi continued to cry louder than he had before. It seemed he had gotten really upset by something. Thankfully, Baby Mario had finished spitting up and looked over at his brother confused.

Stiles

"You live in California? What a coincidence! Mason lives in Los Angeles. It's probably not the same universe, but supernatural stuff did seem to follow Mason a lot as a kid. Perhaps your universes aren't too far apart, fourth dimensionally."

Leon - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Stiles/Oracle
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Leon listened to the two talk about origin of home made him remember how things use to be. To change his thoughts he asks Oracle, "What about you, Miss Rachel, where are you from originally?"

Stiles

" I mean- nothing is impossible as I learned long before I found out the multiverse was a thing. I mean, my best friend turned into a werewolf, my childhood crush can sense death, an old bully become some weird Kamina werewolf hybrid, I have been pos---" he trailed off. He really didn't want to think about that. The nogitsune was in the past.

tumblr_inline_nulyjdRARF1typ8ok_100.png

Uu... Uu... where's Battler-san? Where? ❞

Maria mumbled as she wandered through the hallways of the hotel.

@anybody

Who the hell did this skeleton think he is? Saying these things that weren't in tune with what Sangwoo wanted to hear. And yet, the serial killer wasn't sure what he was dealing with, because this wasn't the normal inanimate skeletons he would find when checking for available grave space for his victims... Almost like a particular switch was flipped in his brain, Sangwoo's face of disgust and irritation became an expression of a... smile?

tumblr_ovh2buygOZ1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Oh... oh! Don't worry so much. I'm just a messenger, so I don't have any real intentions to harm others. Quite the misunderstanding, isn't it? ❞

Keeping this deceivingly innocent smile up, Sangwoo casually dropped the bat he was holding onto.

❝ I mean, I'm only doing what I was told by my buddy here. Bum warned me that coming in on that project of his was bad news, and being good friends, I vouched to be his bodyguard while he worked... That was, until during my confrontation with this man here, Bum's project happened to be... disposing of a dead body. I had no idea, it's like this entire world is filled like people that kill... and well, I felt unsure on who to trust. ❞

Out of everyone here, Bum was able to tell that Sangwoo was practically lying through his teeth, and yet he remained quiet. He was afraid if he slipped this up for Sangwoo. So for now, he did what he apparently did best.

tumblr_ovh30xCNpr1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ . . . ❞

Staying quiet. As silent sunk into the basement for a bit, it was soon interrupted.

tumblr_inline_oura1hvJnr1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Don't mind me. Just pickin' up the doggo. Nothin' to see 'ere. ❞

Majima nonchalantly speaks up as he passes by the weird basement dwellers, managing to pick up Makkachin despite the fact that the dog was holding a sword in his mouth. He didn't care that there was all this shit happening, he just came here to retrieve the dog before stuff happened. Because a wandering dog with a sword wasn't a good thing to shrug off.

34d1c5593e6d78c9e50fd234d3b14dad.jpg

"I suppose you could say that.... He and I were fighting after all..." Kizami spoke to Sans finally putting his knife away as he listened to what Sangwoo had to say..

ef6f68e7d32402e86bac04d9add6483a--trier-corpse-party.jpg

"Well can't say I find much fault in that... The kill was rather sloppy not like from someone who knows what their doing like Sangwoo over here..." Thinking on it Kizami spoke up concerning the situation over the dead body.

Meanwhile

"Uh...yeah lets get out of here..." Brady said to Majima eager to leave with a doggo...

@Gummi Bunnies @York @The Batter @Takumi @MarMar

tumblr_ovh4rdNTE01v3qowuo1_100.png

Viktor was eager enough to leave the supposed danger hallway. Speaking of that hallway...

tumblr_oa1amx8NdN1v3qowuo5_100.png

A girl happened to be hanging out in this hallway despite the shit that's gone down here... she was hiding something behind her back.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

200px-FERK_Linus.png

Linus noticed the girl and stood in the hallway practically blocking it while Lloyd and Nino traveled with Viktor and Yuuri..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo3_100.png

Well... sooner or later, that man has to tell us. He's always simply... lingering about wherever we go. ❞

Kiyo could say that much, but that small meeting she had with Laslow earlier was still in her head. What a complicated mess she's gotten herself into. Though, to put a pause to that thought of hers...

tumblr_oubuj636na1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Hey wait a minute... didn't I just pass by you all the way back there? And what's with the clothing change? I literally just walked by you a minute ago. ❞

Nishiki stopped in his tracks once he directed his attention on Inigo, feeling like he practically ran into double. Well... this was awkward.

@Crimson Spartan

"It's strange to think that he's always around... It's almost like he's-..." Inigo seemed to be onto something but paused upon Nishiki approaching them...

"uh.... Wait! Do you know where he went...? I can tell you that he is not me but I need to find him..." Inigo spoke up hopeful to find where Laslow went.

@Gummi Bunnies

Leon - Near Velvet Dining Hall - Stiles/Oracle
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Leon listened to the two talk about origin of home made him remember how things use to be. To change his thoughts he asks Oracle, "What about you, Miss Rachel, where are you from originally?"

Stiles

" I mean- nothing is impossible as I learned long before I found out the multiverse was a thing. I mean, my best friend turned into a werewolf, my childhood crush can sense death, an old bully become some weird Kamina werewolf hybrid, I have been pos---" he trailed off. He really didn't want to think about that. The nogitsune was in the past.

Oracle - Dining Hall - Leon/Stiles
@Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"I understand if there are things you'd rather not talk about, Stiles. There are things I'd rather avoid speaking of as well," Rachel said as some sort of half answer to Leon's question.

"Hey, look! We are here!"

As the group arrived at the dining hall, they pushed open the double doors to reveal a scintillating and appetizing display.

hdQn4uCXo_9EVMqTTcRToLTQwKAnuh3y3Ae37p0e3qY(pp_w890_h549).jpeg

The room was lit by candlelight, both on the tables and above them in a chandelier. Places at the tables were already set, allowing them to take up any empty seat and prepare to be served. Maid staff was running back and forth delivering food to other patrons, while in the center of the room, some sort of performer appeared to be getting ready for an act.

"Wow, this place is even fancier than I expected. Leon, Stiles, pick a seat I suppose."

happy_shantae_render_by_firemaster92-d943uhh.png

"It's nice to finally take a vacation!" Shantae, the half genie, stated ecstatically as she happily sat in the dining hall, having already been in said room with her own plate of exotic foods.

When Leon, Stiles, and Rachel entered the room, they would find a smiling Shantae waving over to them from her seat.
"Oh hi! You guys can join me if ya want." The half genie stated happily with a smile, motioning for the group to join her.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @dininghall

Last edited:
Stiles and Rita

Stiles was happy that Rachel understood that there were things he rather not talking about. Being possessed by the nogitsune had been a particularly low point in his life too quite honestly.

Stiles was surprised that it was so fancy and he awkwardly looked around the room for a seat.

Welp, that was something to say the least. "
Leon, do you want to join her over there? I don't mind either way," he admitted, not sure if Leon wanted to be near a large group of people. He didn't want to do to insult the brother of a close friend either.

Stiles also scanned the room to see if there was other options. As he scanned the room, a woman walked in. He didn't know her, but she decided to stand by the seat next to Shantae.

"
Hi, do you mind if I sit here?" Rita asked the young half-genie.

@Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Stiles and Rita

Stiles was happy that Rachel understood that there were things he rather not talking about. Being possessed by the nogitsune had been a particularly low point in his life too quite honestly.

Stiles was surprised that it was so fancy and he awkwardly looked around the room for a seat.

Welp, that was something to say the least. "
Leon, do you want to join her over there? I don't mind either way," he admitted, not sure if Leon wanted to be near a large group of people. He didn't want to do to insult the brother of a close friend either.

Stiles also scanned the room to see if there was other options. As he scanned the room, a woman walked in. He didn't know her, but she decided to stand by the seat next to Shantae.

"
Hi, do you mind if I sit here?" Rita asked the young half-genie.

@Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore
"Of course!" Shantae said happily before offering Rita the seat beside her. Once she sat down, Shantae would nod to the other female. "I'm Shantae, guardian genie of Scuttle Town. Well... technically I'm a half-genie, but... that's a long story. What's your name?" The half genie asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit as she spoke.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @dining hall

Rita Hanson

Rita took out her diary as she sat down. She would write in it a bit later after she ate. She would have been surprised by what the girl had said, but after seeing that bar room fight, she wasn't surprised. Thankfully, Phil was eating in here and being good. Though how long that would last was anyone's guess, she doubted very long. " Rita Hanson, executive producer to Phil Connors." She pointed over to the man eating about a dozen donuts. God, she swore sometimes he did these things on purpose.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti

Rita Hanson

Rita took out her diary as she sat down. She would write in it a bit later after she ate. She would have been surprised by what the girl had said, but after seeing that bar room fight, she wasn't surprised. Thankfully, Phil was eating in here and being good. Though how long that would last was anyone's guess, she doubted very long. " Rita Hanson, executive producer to Phil Connors." She pointed over to the man eating about a dozen donuts. God, she swore sometimes he did these things on purpose.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti
"Is Phil one of your friends?" Shantae asked when Rita pointed over to the weatherman. She didn't know this woman, but she was always up for making new friends when possible!

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita paused as she considered how to answer this. They did work together- but she wouldn't call him a friend. " He's a co-worker, but I make sure that he is happy. It's my job." Though she didn't say a loud, she did think this. No matter how much he makes me want to strangle him at times.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.