• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A portal open and Chibi came out of it*

Where's Marx? Where is Marx?" Chibi said sadly. "You killed him . . . Why? Why?" Chibi found Marx's body lying a bed of flowers* "Marx!? Wake up Marx!?" * Chibi nuzzle him but Marx didn't respond . . .*
Peter Griffin walked in.

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Griffin out.

@A pointless cameo

A portal open and Chibi came out of it*

Where's Marx? Where is Marx?" Chibi said sadly. "You killed him . . . Why? Why?" Chibi found Marx's body lying a bed of flowers* "Marx!? Wake up Marx!?" * Chibi nuzzle him but Marx didn't respond . . .*
Kirby looked over at Chibi and was worried about him.

If Kirby wasn't a silent protagonist, he would have told him that he had asked him to kill him. That he didn't think that the hit would kill him, but Kirby only knew one word. He pondered what to say, as a portal back to the bar room appeared.

@Marxsoul

Marx had something in his hand. It was a picture of him carrying Chibi in his arms" He was smiling . . .

*He was dead*

*The souls of everyone was free except his. . .*

Last edited by a moderator:
Marx had something in his hand. It was a picture of him carrying Chibi in his arms" He was smiling . . .

*He was dead*
Kirby wasn't going to stick around for the sadness that was going to happen and he vanished like he had came.

Lucifer sighed, as the souls came back. The puffball had been sucessful.

@Marxsoul

The first Marx woke up* "Oh my god. I'm so sorry about falling you. I didn't mean too."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Marxsoul

The Bartender shrugged, waving her hand in the air for a moment, as if she was waving off the whole situation before she disappeared for a moment, probably to grab what Lucifer had ordered... And promptly returned to him, though they were in the aftermath of a battle, she didn't seem to pay it any mind, and instead, just simply handed him the bottle of gin the moment she could, and then left... Just like that, looks like she was just here to do her job?

...​
The screams continued loud and long.

Someone was having a really bad time, wherever he was. And by the time they came around, it would be to the following.

tumblr_nsfaq4wR7N1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg

Lucifer was hacking and slashing away at the tentacles, wishing in his heart of hearts that at some point, he multiclassed to Wizard and seeing his backup, he cried out.

"Can either of you throw a fireball?!"

Beat.

"Also, WHY IS NIGHT ROCKER PLAYING?!"

Unbeknownst to the quartet, Hasslehoff thanks to a certain Crusader continued to play on.

And there were so many more songs left to go.

@york @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
Yulia
@Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Haunted Wing

Well, it was apparant that she had found the source of the screaming... But Yulia didn't seem perturbed, and even managed to crack a joke, breaking the fourth wall a little in the process.

mDPI4zy.png

"Well, I rolled for high intelligence and wisdom... But I'm only a level one Sorceress. No fireballs for me!" She said, almost playfully.

Though despite her wisecrack, and her apparant breaking of the fourth wall, she did begin to look a little concerned when she looked down at her hands, and back at the beast... All she had were some sharp nails, not really suited for combat, and well... Unlike in her own realm, she couldn't exactly just bend the rules a little to better equip herself.

MntLURV.png

With a small sigh, Yulia retreated into the bushes, looking for something more suitable to fight with, even a flaming branch might do at this point.​

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
For some reason Marx wakes up

My head hurts. . . . . . ." *He tries to stand , but falls again

Marx saw that chibi was sleeping on him

*He puts chibi in his hat and walks to find someone to help*

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Marxsoul

The Bartender shrugged, waving her hand in the air for a moment, as if she was waving off the whole situation before she disappeared for a moment, probably to grab what Lucifer had ordered... And promptly returned to him, though they were in the aftermath of a battle, she didn't seem to pay it any mind, and instead, just simply handed him the bottle of gin the moment she could, and then left... Just like that, looks like she was just here to do her job?

...​

Yulia
@Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Haunted Wing

Well, it was apparant that she had found the source of the screaming... But Yulia didn't seem perturbed, and even managed to crack a joke, breaking the fourth wall a little in the process.

mDPI4zy.png

"Well, I rolled for high intelligence and wisdom... But I'm only a level one Sorceress. No fireballs for me!" She said, almost playfully.

Though despite her wisecrack, and her apparant breaking of the fourth wall, she did begin to look a little concerned when she looked down at her hands, and back at the beast... All she had were some sharp nails, not really suited for combat, and well... Unlike in her own realm, she couldn't exactly just bend the rules a little to better equip herself.

MntLURV.png

With a small sigh, Yulia retreated into the bushes, looking for something more suitable to fight with, even a flaming branch might do at this point.​
He was dragging his sword when he saw a strange girl. She had cat ears. Cat Ears? Was she wearing a headband or something? " Hey you, over there. You need some help?" *He started running towards the girl* @york

Last edited:
Roman waved away a bit of smoke that appeared to have come about.

Smiling briefly, he spoke.

"That better? Learned it as a preventive measure, when I was a dealer. Guys came to party, get drunk- Bartender tended to appreciate the help."

He turned to the NPC next to him.

"Ain't that right?"

@york
(Screwed up the formatting on my previous post, so I'm just throwing the rest of the replies here)
@Ringmaster

The Bartender shrugged, it looks like she wasn't really there to... Take care of the whole drunk business, not yet at least; as it looks like the drinking might have been heavy at points, but it had yet to yield to any disastrous results on it's own. Perhaps it was for the best though, given the state of things at times... She wasn't quite equipped to break up the sort of fights that had occurred here before.

Cinder Fall

(Geh, too tired to make a gif right now so it's just text today >.>)

Cinder raised a brow, she had honestly expected this to be some sort of practical joke... And to have to quickly burn up any residue the drink had left behind, but all it really did was, make her puff smoke for a bit, and... ... That stupid headache was gone, well whaddaya know.

Though, now that she could think clearer, she seemed a bit... Distant again, without the heavy influence of alcohol to loosen her tongue, she seemed to have... Returned to normal, for the most part.

"Not. A. Word." She said coldly...

Most likely referring to the whole thing with her hangover, though it normally wouldn't have been a big deal... That look in her eyes clearly meant business; perhaps it was more to do with her ramblins while she had been drunk more than anything... And judging from the size of the pile of shotglasses that had been around earlier on, it had taken her quite the dose.

Why can't I walk properly? *He is walking/staggering* "Hey Lady where you going?" *He tries to catch up to her.* @york

Well then when are you going to let me know why you're here?" @Nater Taters

How long until she notices I'm trying to get her attention? *He start to run faster* Hey Lady with cat ears, Wait up!!!" @york

Dam it. I think I lost that girl with cat ears. Dam forest. * He searches for a sign* I found some broken twigs. *He holds his blade for a second* Well, lets see if I find her. *He follows a hidden trail of broken twigs left by the the girl with cat ears* I see someone "Hey Lady with cat ears? I was wondering if you need help or anything." @york

Meanwhile Plutia and Peashy was just sleeping on a couch in the lobby.

@anybody​

Out of the shadows came a familiar masked face.

Erik.

He glanced at the others briefly, acknowledging their presence, then turned his gaze to two large glass doors. Past the doors was a garden filled with a variety of alluring fauna.

Erik's lips formed a thin smile. Finally, something to do.

Gloved hands pushed the doors open with little effort, and Erik let out a content sigh as a cool breeze hit him.

The hotel was far too warm for his liking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Erik strolled through the garden, taking in the sight of the beautiful flowers, he adjusted his mask- a force of habit.

He paused when he came across a lone red rose. His smile now turned to a frown.

"Christine...." He said as he gently caressed the petals with his fingers.

His daze was cut short when he heard yelling, and he turned his head towards the source of the sound.

A young boy was chasing after something, his shrill cries heard throughout the area.

"How juvenile," Erik scoffed.
@WHOEVERIDK​

Out of the shadows came a familiar masked face.

Erik.

He glanced at the others briefly, acknowledging their presence, then turned his gaze to two large glass doors. Past the doors was a garden filled with a variety of alluring fauna.

Erik's lips formed a thin smile. Finally, something to do.

Gloved hands pushed the doors open with little effort, and Erik let out a content sigh as a cool breeze hit him.

The hotel was far too warm for his liking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Erik strolled through the garden, taking in the sight of the beautiful flowers, he adjusted his mask- a force of habit.

He paused when he came across a lone red rose. His smile now turned to a frown.

"Christine...." He said as he gently caressed the petals with his fingers.

His daze was cut short when he heard yelling, and he turned his head towards the source of the sound.

A young boy was chasing after something, his shrill cries heard throughout the area.

"How juvenile," Erik scoffed.
@WHOEVERIDK​

32725aead7045aafe3c2003110231a80.jpg

"And who are you monsieur, to say so?"

This hotel ain't big enough for two hit Broadway musicals.

@Melon

After that business with Rant and his friends, Erza took a shower and changed her armor from the Heaven's Wheel Armor.

latest

She watched the chaos going on.

"What the?" She asked.

@Anybody @No one @Shitpost

32725aead7045aafe3c2003110231a80.jpg

"And who are you monsieur, to say so?"

This hotel ain't big enough for two hit Broadway musicals.
latest

" Boys, boys. Keep it civil.This is a place where anyone can get along. Not every shares the same ideals as you," Glinda said, thinking back to Elphaba.

The hotel was about to have three Broadway musicals at once.

@Melon @Ringmaster

After that business with Rant and his friends, Erza took a shower and changed her armor from the Heaven's Wheel Armor.

latest

She watched the chaos going on.

"What the?" She asked.
Lucifer was waiting for his drink and he simply shrugged it off. He wasn't about to get into the weirdness of Marx and his friends right now either.

" Dear, I honestly don't think you want to deal with that chaos."

He was being truthful.

@Minerva @york

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ringmaster
The Bartender shrugged, it looks like she wasn't really there to... Take care of the whole drunk business, not yet at least; as it looks like the drinking might have been heavy at points, but it had yet to yield to any disastrous results on it's own. Perhaps it was for the best though, given the state of things at times... She wasn't quite equipped to break up the sort of fights that had occurred here before.

Cinder Fall

(Geh, too tired to make a gif right now so it's just text today >.>)

Cinder raised a brow, she had honestly expected this to be some sort of practical joke... And to have to quickly burn up any residue the drink had left behind, but all it really did was, make her puff smoke for a bit, and... ... That stupid headache was gone, well whaddaya know.

Though, now that she could think clearer, she seemed a bit... Distant again, without the heavy influence of alcohol to loosen her tongue, she seemed to have... Returned to normal, for the most part.

"Not. A. Word." She said coldly...

Most likely referring to the whole thing with her hangover, though it normally wouldn't have been a big deal... That look in her eyes clearly meant business; perhaps it was more to do with her ramblins while she had been drunk more than anything... And judging from the size of the pile of shotglasses that had been around earlier on, it had taken her quite the dose.
"How do ya feel about three?"

Roman replied coyly. He flashed a grin and took his time with a new cigar.

tumblr_mvf0ltHjkn1rvzdzso1_500.gif

------

Yulia discovers a rocket launcher. And a shotgun.

And for some reason, something called the Pain Train. Why? Well....

A while back....

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! STUPID SOLDIER! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN I MESS WITH YOUR SHIT! ENJOY FIGHTING BATTLES WITHOUT THE AIDE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS, BWAHAHAHA- Hey, are those tentacles? Ohshitohshit-!"

74ztc1E.jpg

"-AJKLFLDDKDMSDLJJADNS!!!! STRANGER DANGER, BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH-!!"

galleryimage-162528772-mar-4-2014-1-600x400.jpg

The tentacles would sweep to strike at le alpha furry and the emo bat, while the qt catgirl chose her weapon of mass destruction.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @I don't even know anymore.​

Toboe would wave at Esper.

After a moment of watching Kofuku struggle with who to hug the wolf and the god of calamity looked at each other for a moment then grinned as a similar thought came to their minds.

Yato and Toboe both lunged themselves at Kofuku for a hug. If successful they'd begin nuzzle her.

"Kofuukuuu~" they both cooed happily.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

Clare, having heard Lucifer's cries earlier had made her way to him. As soon as she saw the tenticals she cut down any that got too close.

@Ringmaster @york @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Lucifer was waiting for his drink and he simply shrugged it off. He wasn't about to get into the weirdness of Marx and his friends right now either.

" Dear, I honestly don't think you want to deal with that chaos."

He was being truthful.

@Minerva @york
latest

"Gotcha." Erza said. She sat down at a nearby stool and ordered a drink. She wasn't going to deal with Marx and his friends right now either.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The bar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere out in the smog with the lights out. An elite team of Janitors was ready. Mops in hand, and overalls on.

ss_11dd160ef07a77ff571875c11b2f1ae0d3ea600b.1920x1080.jpg

"Let's go replace the lights." The said to each other. They began to clear up the smog with only their mops.

Godspeed, Janitors.

@ANybody @No one @Shitpost

elsword___add_lunatic_psyker_by_miizu_kun-d8po4k4.png

"Kek... Who needs friends... WHEN YOU GOT RAW POWER LIKE MINE!! KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Crzed laughter with electrcity... Oh joy.... Once he stopped laughing he looked a bit more serious.

372c188fb53a8989def9ae0c8abd408b.jpg

"But to name two I guess the Rave Esper knows and the one I know count as two different people.... Also kinda friends with Eve..." Psyker remarked seeming unsure about that last one...

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Well, I like going through all of the past timelines, seeing how history truly played out. I can give you a history lesson or two if you want, Kofuku-chan~"

Surprisingly, Esper began to sound more and more... pleasant, especially near Kofuku. In Psyker's eyes, it was like Esper had gone and become a completely different person!

tumblr_o8303guMYK1v3qowuo6_100.png

"You know... Psyker, we're friends, right? That means by that logic, we can be friends with Kofuku-chan too! Speaking of which, I believe he may need one of your wonderful hugs..."

Whispering the last part to Kofuku, Esper had that one particular smile that meant many things, but his voice sounded like he was actually genuinely offering Psyker to be friends with them.

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan
"Tch... I was never your friend, Esper..... Not with all the shit you caused..." Psyker looked pissed off by Esper trying to say they were friends...

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Hospes
Toboe would wave at Esper.

After a moment of watching Kofuku struggle with who to hug the wolf and the god of calamity looked at each other for a moment then grinned as a similar thought came to their minds.

Yato and Toboe both lunged themselves at Kofuku for a hug. If successful they'd begin nuzzle her.

"Kofuukuuu~" they both cooed happily.
tumblr_n21aawwZ7B1smxh7ao1_500.gif

"Ahhh, Yatty-chan's happy to see me~"

Ohhhhh, yeah, this was nice! Not only was she being given hugs by her 'boyfriend', but she also had Add, Toboe, and even Hiyori here, too! What an absolute blast! So it was with joy that she smiled and laughed pleasantly as she snuggled the hell out of Toboe and Yato, probably smothering them a bit unintentionally. But she was just so happy-- After a long few moments, though, something did finally occur to her, leading to her pulling away just a small bit. "Sayyyy, Addy-chan, Toboe-chan..." she started, looking between her two friends with a puzzled look before she broke back into her typical smile. "You haven't met Hiyorin, have you?"

Welp. There went Hiyori's hopes of staying out of the conversation.

Without the chance to give any objection but a 'hey!', Hiyori found herself pulled forward by the god of misfortune, unsure what to do but to awkwardly smile. "Hiyorin, meet Addy-chan and Toboe-chan~" the pinkette cooed, nuzzling against Hiyori's cheek as she spoke. Right.... Keep up the awkward smile, Hiyori. Just smile and wave...

tumblr_inline_n0n5jaHCj61szo990.jpg

"Ehh.. Nice to meet you..." she offered, awkwardly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Whoever​

Why can't I walk properly? *He is walking/staggering* "Hey Lady where you going?" *He tries to catch up to her.* @york

Well then when are you going to let me know why you're here?" @Nater Taters

How long until she notices I'm trying to get her attention? *He start to run faster* Hey Lady with cat ears, Wait up!!!" @york

Dam it. I think I lost that girl with cat ears. Dam forest. * He searches for a sign* I found some broken twigs. *He holds his blade for a second* Well, lets see if I find her. *He follows a hidden trail of broken twigs left by the the girl with cat ears* I see someone "Hey Lady with cat ears? I was wondering if you need help or anything." @york
Yulia discovers a rocket launcher. And a shotgun.

And for some reason, something called the Pain Train. Why? Well....

A while back....

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! STUPID SOLDIER! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN I MESS WITH YOUR SHIT! ENJOY FIGHTING BATTLES WITHOUT THE AIDE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS, BWAHAHAHA- Hey, are those tentacles? Ohshitohshit-!"

74ztc1E.jpg

"-AJKLFLDDKDMSDLJJADNS!!!! STRANGER DANGER, BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH-!!"

galleryimage-162528772-mar-4-2014-1-600x400.jpg

The tentacles would sweep to strike at le alpha furry and the emo bat, while the qt catgirl chose her weapon of mass destruction.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @I don't even know anymore.​
Yulia
@Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Marxsoul @Haunted Wing I guess

CwQmrF4.png

Yulia scratched her head... It looks like someone had dropped three weapons in the same place, and her intuition told her it was a soldier, but even so, usually soldiers didn't carry that many things with them, did they? Oh well, no time to think about the details, instead, she decided to check if the Rocket Launcher and the Shotgun was loaded, if not... She would take the pain train, though on the offchance they both were, she'd decide to go with the rocket launcher instead. Though it was tempting to take all of the items, she realized she was better off only carrying one, as any more might hinder her movements.

ciNKvSs.png

The sudden approach of someone new seemed to startle Yulia, but not for long, as she quickly realized they would need all the help they could get.

"Hey! You! Grab one of the weapons and follow me!" She shouted.

Then, she gestured to the ground, where either the paintrain and the shotgun remained, or simply two unloaded weapons (The Rocket Launcher and the Shotgun) lay, depending on if she had found any ammunition in them at all.

Then, she headed back towards the scene of the battle, intent on using her newly found weapon to it's fullest extent.

...​
"How do ya feel about three?"

Roman replied coyly. He flashed a grin and took his time with a new cigar.

tumblr_mvf0ltHjkn1rvzdzso1_500.gif
Cinder Fall
@Ringmaster @Others?

qlP8QkD.gif

It was clear that Cinder wasn't quite satisfied with Roman's response; without that headache, she was... Ruthless, flames lit up around her eyes as she raised a hand menacingly.

"Do you like barbeques... Roman?" She asked...

An innocent question on it's own, but her condescending tone, and her hostile posture pretty much gave off the impression that it was anything but innocent. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately), the opportunity to make a bad pun slipped her by, since she appeared more intent on making sure news of her cutting loose doesn't spread around. It was actually pretty surprising the place hadn't been torched yet, but well... Maybe it's for the best; there was no telling what an angry Cinder might do, now that she was thinking clearly that is.

follow her? Follow her where?"OK Miss will do." *HE started to follow the girl with cat ears*

Peter Hale attempted to dodge the tentacles before they could hurt him in any way. He wished that he had noticed the other things. " Hey, any weapons back there?" He asked the catgirl.

@Takumi @Ringmaster @york
"Gotcha." Erza said. She sat down at a nearby stool and ordered a drink. She wasn't going to deal with Marx and his friends right now either.
Lucifer took a shot of his remaining drink and he looked over at Ezra. " I have a feeling we won't be seeing him any more anyway. I'm Lucifer Morningstar by the way," he said.

Chibi, who had been previously been on Lucifer's lap, and was not related to the other one Chibi that Marx had sniffed Ezra's feet.

@Minerva

A young boy walked into the bar, and eyed Jude. " Jude, hey..."

latest

@no one

Reactions: Chris Lang
Status
Not open for further replies.