• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Marx noticed Kirby was following him* "Goddamit, this is why I hate that pink little shit. You'll never get me!" * He threw another Fool's Mistake at Kirby*

*Marx noticed Kirby was following him* "Goddamit, this is why I hate that pink little shit. You'll never get me!" * He threw another Fool's Mistake at Kirby*
Kirby hit the next Fool's Mistake with his hammer also,swatting it away and back towards Marx. He was determined to make sure that Marx couldn't hurt anyone else in the hotel.

Too slow!" The Fool's Mistake hit Marx and he dissolve* "Nice try though." Kirby hit the wrong one! Marx opened a portal and shut it before Kirby could get in*

Too slow!" The Fool's Mistake hit Marx and he dissolve* "Nice try though." Kirby hit the wrong one! Marx opened a portal and shut it before Kirby could get in*
(Dude, there was only one Marx in the portal... I could understand him missing, but hitting a fake would be diffcult to not notice..)

Kirby was confused about what had happened, but he managed to squeeze in just barely through the first portal that was created and plopped him out of the hotel. He was determined to beat Marx.

@Marxsoul

[BCOLOR=#800000]I have waited for this moment . . . So long. Kirby, I have become human. And still you want to kill me?" *He takes out Chibi out of his hat* "Chibi run as far away as you can.No matter what, don't look back. Can you do this for me?"[/BCOLOR]

No,Marx. Don't fight him. You know you can't win." * chibi nuzzled him and Marx pushed him away.* "Please don't. I don't want to be alone"

[BCOLOR=#800000]GO!" *he opens a portal and pushes Chibi in* "Good bye . . . Friend" * A tear fell from his eye* "I will always be with you" *He turns to face Kirby and gets his Hungering Chameleosgon* " I Will Win This . . . For Chibi" * A rainbow aura surrounded Marx* "LET'S DANCE" *He Charges at Kirby*[/BCOLOR]

The music when he battling

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#800000]I have waited for this moment . . . So long. Kirby, I have become human. And still you want to kill me?" *He takes out Chibi out of his hat* "Chibi run as far away as you can.No matter what, don't look back. Can you do this for me?"[/BCOLOR]

No,Marx. Don't fight him. You know you can't win." * chibi nuzzled him and Marx pushed him away.* "Please don't. I don't want to be alone"

[BCOLOR=#800000]GO!" *he opens a portal and pushes Chibi in* "Good bye . . . Friend" * A tear fell from his eye* "I will always be with you" *He turns to face Kirby and gets his Hungering Chameleosgon* " I Will Win This . . . For Chibi" * A rainbow aura surrounded Marx* "LET'S DANCE" *He Charges at Kirby*[/BCOLOR]
Kirby didn't understand something. If he had become what he had always wanted,why was he eating souls? He could be human without hurting others, but Marx was still hurting people, despite getting what he wanted. It made no sense to the puffball.

The pink puffball looked at the poor Chibi and didn't understand what was going on, but none of this felt right. He had to defeat himto help the people whose soul that he had eaten.

Kirby didn't understand how Marx could do such horrible things, but still feel guility when bad things happen to him. If he tried to be good and perhaps not hurt people, things would get better. Kirby dodged out of the way of the attack and he was about to admit Marx, but he didn't want too. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

@Marxsoul

Background music:

Yulia
@Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Haunted Wing

MntLURV.png

Well, if it weren't for the faint, frustrated screams of Lucifer in the distance, Yulia probably would have been lost for good in the camp... She couldn't recall exactly when they had separated, but her surroundings weren't exactly very helpfull to say the least. The most she could do was head towards the direction of Lucifer's voice the best that she could, taking care to avoid the crowds of living dead around her... Though, who knows how long she can keep this up for? All in all however, Yulia didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed as of yet, like she had simply tuned out her surroundings in her thoughts or something.

Peter Hale heard the frustrated screams in the distance and he decided that it was best to leave this strange summer camp. He had kind of lost the rest of the group anyway.

tumblr_n1o595uG1h1t90e7uo1_250.gif

Well, time to see who screamed... and to see if they were hearing Hasselhoff too strangely. He went towards Lucifer's voice/direction.
The screams continued loud and long.

Someone was having a really bad time, wherever he was. And by the time they came around, it would be to the following.

tumblr_nsfaq4wR7N1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg

Lucifer was hacking and slashing away at the tentacles, wishing in his heart of hearts that at some point, he multiclassed to Wizard and seeing his backup, he cried out.

"Can either of you throw a fireball?!"

Beat.

"Also, WHY IS NIGHT ROCKER PLAYING?!"

Unbeknownst to the quartet, Hasslehoff thanks to a certain Crusader continued to play on.

And there were so many more songs left to go.

@york @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

-----------
Cinder stared intently at the glass, so intently in fact that one might begin to worry that her vision alone might suddenly melt the whole thing, but fortunately, nothing like that happened. Typically, she wouldn't accept a drink like this from the likes of Roman, but well, frankly the last thing she wanted was this annoying headache to persist any longer... Besides, if it was laced with something, she was confident she was more than capable to handle it... Right?

With a small huff, she waved her hand for a moment, flagging down a waiter to grab a quick glass of water, she placed it down right next to the glass that Roman had fixed up, looking it over one more time... Before plugging her nose and downing it, following it quickly with that glass of water. Shaking her head, she crossed her arms, sitting there as she waited for whatever was supposed to happen, to happen.

... If this was a practical joke, she was almost positive there would be more than just a little heat on Roman soon enough... Figuratively, and probably very literally too.
Roman waved away a bit of smoke that appeared to have come about.

Smiling briefly, he spoke.

"That better? Learned it as a preventive measure, when I was a dealer. Guys came to party, get drunk- Bartender tended to appreciate the help."

He turned to the NPC next to him.

"Ain't that right?"

@york

"DIE!!!" The blade split open and a whip-like tongue came out and tried to lash onto Kirby's foot*

The screams continued loud and long.

Someone was having a really bad time, wherever he was. And by the time they came around, it would be to the following.

tumblr_nsfaq4wR7N1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg

Lucifer was hacking and slashing away at the tentacles, wishing in his heart of hearts that at some point, he multiclassed to Wizard and seeing his backup, he cried out.

"Can either of you throw a fireball?!"

Beat.

"Also, WHY IS NIGHT ROCKER PLAYING?!"

Unbeknownst to the quartet, Hasslehoff thanks to a certain Crusader continued to play on.

And there were so many more songs left to go.
God, those screams were certainly getting louder the closer and closer he got.

He could only move so close before he would catch a breath and he was shocked by what he had seen before him, it was a strange sight to say the least bit.

He noticed that the other man who they had lost a whole lot earlier was trying to slash away at the monster and he guessed he needed something to work on. He heard him cry out and was quiet.

" Yeah, I am a werewolf, not a wizard. Got no fireballs at all."

He was silent for a moment.

"Your guess is as good as mine to be quite honest my friend," he said to him honestly.

Peter Hale decided that he could at least attempt to shift into his beta form for the time being.

large.png

Hopefully, this random sound track was going to help him too. He aimed for the tentcles with his claws.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @york @Haunted Wing

"DIE!!!" The blade split open and a whip-like tongue came out and tried to lash onto Kirby's foot*
Kirby rolled out of the tongue's way and paused. Where was that random music coming from? He was confused.

@Marxsoul

"I WON'T GIVE UP" * He threw ten Fool's Mistake at Kirby. He thrust his sword and the split sword tried to cut kirby like scissiors*

"I WON'T GIVE UP" * He threw ten Fool's Mistake at Kirby. He thrust his sword and the split sword tried to cut kirby like scissiors*
Between being distracted by David Hasslehoff and the fact that he wasn't planning to hurt Marx, he only managed to hit six of the fool's mistakes and thankfully the swords, taking the impact of the first four of them.

@Marxsoul

Marx wings expanded.* " CAN YOU HEAR ME CHIBI? THIS FOR YOU" *He breathes in and holds his breath. A bunch of portals surrounded Kirby. "Special move: Starburst!" *He open his mouth and a beam of light went throught the portal. The beam of light shoot out of one of the portal and into another* " I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!"

Marx wings expanded.* " CAN YOU HEAR ME CHIBI? THIS FOR YOU" *He breathes in and holds his breath. A bunch of portals surrounded Kirby. "Special move: Starburst!" *He open his mouth and a beam of light went throught the portal. The beam of light shoot out of one of the portal and into another* " I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!"
Kirby couldn't handle what was going on. It happened before Kirby could react and he saw the portals but couldn't do much and was tossed around by the beams of light and was tossed back and forth before he could say anything that he fell. Kirby was not dead, but he was indeed beaten. Marx had a choice to make. He could kill his opponent or he could spare him now.

@Marxsoul

"I WILL NOT GI-" *Marx starts to cough up blood. He started to change.* "Kirby Help me . Kill me before it too late. Save the world. AHHHHHHHH!!!" *He became a dragon. *

The music changes

"I WILL NOT GI-" *Marx starts to cough up blood. He started to change.* "Kirby Help me . Kill me before it too late. Save the world. AHHHHHHHH!!!" *He became a dragon. *
Kirby got up, barely able to catch his breath. He was even more confused when Marx became a dragon. What was going on now? He guessed he had to defeat Marx again for the third time. A hero's work was never done. He tried to hit a hammer on the dragon's head.

@Marxsoul

The Dragon roar sent Kirby back and there was a big red heart in the chest. The dragon tried to smash Kirby.*

Kirby looked around and found that this dragon was giant. He went to grab his hammer and hit the giant red heart on his chest.

@Marxsoul

The dragon stopped moving and started to shake violently and it exploded.

The dragon stopped moving and started to shake violently and it exploded.
Kirby was silent and exhausted from the fighting, but he had seemed to have won. But it didn't feel right to the puffball.

@Marxsoul

A portal open and Chibi came out of it*

Where's Marx? Where is Marx?" Chibi said sadly. "You killed him . . . Why? Why?" Chibi found Marx's body lying a bed of flowers* "Marx!? Wake up Marx!?" * Chibi nuzzle him but Marx didn't respond . . .*

Status
Not open for further replies.