• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"HIT THE ROAD, JACK! DON'T COME BACK, DONTCHA COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE!"

Yi3ydek.jpg

What did this guy think he was doing!? She was right here and ready and willing! She was even going to open his doors for him to sit on her luxurious seats! Turning towards Seven as he started to walk away, Christine's headlights flashed upon him as her wheels began to spin. He'd drop that phone and she'd run it over until it was nothing but scraps under her wheels! She'd make him pay attention to her!

BEEP!

Christine blasted forward to try and smash Seven. Or at the very least knock him out of the way so he'd drop it. Then she'd crush that goddamn phone and damn whoever was on the other end!

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
"I see... You have some connection with the boy I presume..?" Kurama spoke up taking a step back. He seemed to prepare himself for something but as far as Christine was concerned all she could see was a rose in his hand. A very beautiful flower but in the right hands a deadly one.

Kurama2.jpg

kurama4.jpg

"I'm afraid i'll have to get involved here.." Kurama spoke as he ran and tackled Seven out of Christine's way. Pretty much throwing himself and Seven out of her path.

Standing up Kurama turned to face Christine with his rose in hand.

tumblr_nbe93dNqC61r1c7vto1_500.gif

Uh oh... Shits about to get real...

@Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies
"H-Hey! Watch it! I... I'm sorta occupied right now!"

Seven was just annoyed that he was tackled by Kurama, not realizing that Christine was going to run him over in the first place. At the time he made a rough landing to the ground, he just happened to answer the call soon enough.

tumblr_odozf0UPS91rcmgbgo1_540.png

"Er... hey... sorry about the background noise and all... some weird stuff happening over at this hotel. Guess this trip that V told me about is interesting enough, huh?"

Talking to his friend as if it wasn't much of a problem to, Seven proceeded to walk over to a hallway with his phone held up to his ear, ignoring the possible showdown between Christine and Kurama.

@Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits

Standing up Kurama turned to face Christine with his rose in hand.

tumblr_nbe93dNqC61r1c7vto1_500.gif

Uh oh... Shits about to get real...

"I hug em and I squeeze em! They don't even know my name! They call me the Wanderer!"

I7Oe8tZ.jpg

The headlights focused solely on Kurama as he stood in Christine's path once again. What was this bozo's deal? Did he want to go and have Seven all for himself? Well, if that was it then he could go right to hell! Christine had already lost the man of her dreams, she wasn't going to let another one screech past her clutches! Coming to a stop, Christine backed up as she turned to face Kurama.

There almost seemed to be an otherworldly feel as the light emitted from the headlights. It was a given due to the vengeful spirit of Christine's first owner, Roland D Lebay that possessed her. She wasn't just any run of the mill car! She was a FURY! Her wheel screeched as she charged towards Kurama to turn him into paste!

But as she came closer, a flashback came to mind as she eyed that whip of his. This guy may have been a nosey parker but he wasn't dumb enough to pick a fight using a whip unless he had a reason. He knew what he was doing and Christine's radio shifted to match the situation. She'd been torn apart by a bulldozer, she'd been crushed by a trash compactor and yet she continued to rise! She wouldn't fall by this man's weaponry! She'd be back later! When the red-haired boy had moved on!

"Rock'n Roll is here to stay! It'll never die!"

Swerving past Kurama, Christine continued forward to smash straight into the elevator. It was a miracle of engineering that Christine's frame was able to fit within the elevator but somehow it worked! Backing up in just the right way, the buttons were all pressed at once! The doors closed up and up the possessed car went!

All the while charming elevator music played!

"I hug em and I squeeze em! They don't even know my name! They call me the Wanderer!"

I7Oe8tZ.jpg

The headlights focused solely on Kurama as he stood in Christine's path once again. What was this bozo's deal? Did he want to go and have Seven all for himself? Well, if that was it then he could go right to hell! Christine had already lost the man of her dreams, she wasn't going to let another one screech past her clutches! Coming to a stop, Christine backed up as she turned to face Kurama.

There almost seemed to be an otherworldly feel as the light emitted from the headlights. It was a given due to the vengeful spirit of Christine's first owner, Roland D Lebay that possessed her. She wasn't just any run of the mill car! She was a FURY! Her wheel screeched as she charged towards Kurama to turn him into paste!

But as she came closer, a flashback came to mind as she eyed that whip of his. This guy may have been a nosey parker but he wasn't dumb enough to pick a fight using a whip unless he had a reason. He knew what he was doing and Christine's radio shifted to match the situation. She'd been torn apart by a bulldozer, she'd been crushed by a trash compactor and yet she continued to rise! She wouldn't fall by this man's weaponry! She'd be back later! When the red-haired boy had moved on!

"Rock'n Roll is here to stay! It'll never die!"

Swerving past Kurama, Christine continued forward to smash straight into the elevator. It was a miracle of engineering that Christine's frame was able to fit within the elevator but somehow it worked! Backing up in just the right way, the buttons were all pressed at once! The doors closed up and up the possessed car went!

All the while charming elevator music played!

UiwA6jAx.jpg

"Uh... I'll call you later."

What the fuck did Seven just witness?

No seriously, how the absolute fuck? He was having a simple phone conversation with the new RFA member, and he sees that same car jam itself right in the elevator almost perfectly.

@Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
rubey was sitting alone in he garden reading a book when it started raining oh come one

walks back in stupid god damn rain comes in with my hair soaked agh for fuck sakes

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere in the hotel, one thief was being annoyed by one virus.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo2_100.png

"So you're going to give Wiruko data, right? You said that you can steal stuff earlier."

fd3f23220_zpsc3791661.png

"I didn't say that, and I already told you no."

Emerald practically had Wiruko tugging her by the arm. She couldn't really use her Semblance on a living computer virus... so, she was stuck with Wiruko. Makes you wonder on why Wiruko was around Emerald all of a sudden.​

Somewhere in the hotel, one thief was being annoyed by one virus.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo2_100.png

"So you're going to give Wiruko data, right? You said that you can steal stuff earlier."

fd3f23220_zpsc3791661.png

"I didn't say that, and I already told you no."

Emerald practically had Wiruko tugging her by the arm. She couldn't really use her Semblance on a living computer virus... so, she was stuck with Wiruko. Makes you wonder on why Wiruko was around Emerald all of a sudden.​
In that same place...one assassin was enjoying this.

view.php

"Well Em....you can steal just about anything..... So why don't you get the girl some data..." Mercury spoke in regards to the conversation between Emerald and Wiruko. He was of course joking to annoy Emerald as he usually did.

tumblr_inline_n8oehipp831sk4nef.jpg

He was already having a good time.

@Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
In that same place...one assassin was enjoying this.

view.php

"Well Em....you can steal just about anything..... So why don't you get the girl some data..." Mercury spoke in regards to the conversation between Emerald and Wiruko. He was of course joking to annoy Emerald as he usually did.

tumblr_inline_n8oehipp831sk4nef.jpg

He was already having a good time.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_n98zig7Z9d1qc7fcpo4_500.gif

"First of all, no one asked for your opinion, Merc."

While it was obvious that he was joking, Emerald totally didn't need to deal with two annoyances at once. As if she wanted to tune this all out, she brought out her Scroll to look at some info. However, she didn't realize that this was a terrible mistake to do so in front of Wiruko.

Speaking of which, Emerald's Scroll was immediately wiped of its data...

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo8_100.png

"Hehehe... thanks for the yummy data, ma'am! Wiruko is happy now~"

There was utter silence as Emerald looked at the blank Scroll and back at Wiruko. Did she just... ?

f346t345336_zps0a0ceb2c.png

"... er. How did you just... I don't..."

@Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
tumblr_n98zig7Z9d1qc7fcpo4_500.gif

"First of all, no one asked for your opinion, Merc."

While it was obvious that he was joking, Emerald totally didn't need to deal with two annoyances at once. As if she wanted to tune this all out, she brought out her Scroll to look at some info. However, she didn't realize that this was a terrible mistake to do so in front of Wiruko.

Speaking of which, Emerald's Scroll was immediately wiped of its data...

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo8_100.png

"Hehehe... thanks for the yummy data, ma'am! Wiruko is happy now~"

There was utter silence as Emerald looked at the blank Scroll and back at Wiruko. Did she just... ?

f346t345336_zps0a0ceb2c.png

"... er. How did you just... I don't..."

@Crimson Spartan
1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"You don't need to ask for good opinions..." Mercury responded to Emerald watching her take out her scroll....only to see all of the data on it wiped away...

"On second thought, Em you have fun with that... I'll just be over here reading this comic..."

b0bb88f780480bfc6e0a016648592fab40056a25_hq.jpg

You're on your own Emerald...

@Gummi Bunnies

1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"You don't need to ask for good opinions..." Mercury responded to Emerald watching her take out her scroll....only to see all of the data on it wiped away...

"On second thought, Em you have fun with that... I'll just be over here reading this comic..."

b0bb88f780480bfc6e0a016648592fab40056a25_hq.jpg

You're on your own Emerald...

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o78c3yGH301v3qowuo5_100.png

"Oh? Wiruko's a computer virus, so Wiruko needs yummy data to survive!"

Wiruko explained herself on why the data somehow was wiped on Emerald's scroll. It looked like Emerald wasn't really buying that, however.

53252%2017_zpstrde2yye.png

"You've got to be kidding me..."

As Emerald groaned in annoyance, Wiruko went over to Mercury.

tumblr_o3a6uvWSt21v3qowuo2_100.png

"How about you, mister? Do you have data for Wiruko?"

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_o78c3yGH301v3qowuo5_100.png

"Oh? Wiruko's a computer virus, so Wiruko needs yummy data to survive!"

Wiruko explained herself on why the data somehow was wiped on Emerald's scroll. It looked like Emerald wasn't really buying that, however.

53252%2017_zpstrde2yye.png

"You've got to be kidding me..."

As Emerald groaned in annoyance, Wiruko went over to Mercury.

tumblr_o3a6uvWSt21v3qowuo2_100.png

"How about you, mister? Do you have data for Wiruko?"

@Crimson Spartan
Not_bad-3415.png

"Nope....try somewhere else kiddo..." That was all Mercury had to say to Wiruko.

@Gummi Bunnies

Not_bad-3415.png

"Nope....try somewhere else kiddo..." That was all Mercury had to say to Wiruko.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo2_100.png

"Are you sure? Wiruko thinks that you're lying!"

The computer virus was just that desperate for the data. While it seemed like Wiruko wasn't going to let up, someone else happened to come around and knew what Wiruko was up to, grabbing the virus by the sleeve of her dress.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Wiruko... how many times do I have to remind you that you shouldn't be randomly asking people if they have data or not?"

Hideo was just fed up by Wiruko at this rate. He can't pinpoint on how long he's been around Wiruko, but he felt like it's been way longer than it should.

14241%205_zpsprbctttb.png

"... she's with you? Do everybody a favor and take her away from here as far as possible."

Emerald was also done with Wiruko's shit, and since Hideo pretty much gave it away that he knew the virus, the thief gave him a judging look.

tumblr_o38isybpLd1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Wah! Let Wiruko go, Master! Or else... Wiruko does this!"

Andddd the virus goes and bites Hideo in the arm.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo7_100.png

Hideo visibly looked like he was holding in the screaming once Wiruko bit him. Oh god.

@Crimson Spartan

• Love
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo2_100.png

"Are you sure? Wiruko thinks that you're lying!"

The computer virus was just that desperate for the data. While it seemed like Wiruko wasn't going to let up, someone else happened to come around and knew what Wiruko was up to, grabbing the virus by the sleeve of her dress.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Wiruko... how many times do I have to remind you that you shouldn't be randomly asking people if they have data or not?"

Hideo was just fed up by Wiruko at this rate. He can't pinpoint on how long he's been around Wiruko, but he felt like it's been way longer than it should.

14241%205_zpsprbctttb.png

"... she's with you? Do everybody a favor and take her away from here as far as possible."

Emerald was also done with Wiruko's shit, and since Hideo pretty much gave it away that he knew the virus, the thief gave him a judging look.

tumblr_o38isybpLd1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Wah! Let Wiruko go, Master! Or else... Wiruko does this!"

Andddd the virus goes and bites Hideo in the arm.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo7_100.png

Hideo visibly looked like he was holding in the screaming once Wiruko bit him. Oh god.

@Crimson Spartan
rwby_mercury_black_render_by_sieghartelsy-d7s54aj.png

"Does this look like the face of a liar....? Actually....don't answer that..." Mercury spoke not seemeing as annoyed as Emerald was. As he saw the events between Hideo and Wiruko Mercury couldn't help but snicker at Wiruko biting Hideo.

Soon enough however Mercury was standing behind both Hideo and Wiruko..

mqdefault.jpg

"As entertaining as this is... I think you both better go somewhere else..." Mercury calmly stated as he folded his arms..

@Gummi Bunnies

rwby_mercury_black_render_by_sieghartelsy-d7s54aj.png

"Does this look like the face of a liar....? Actually....don't answer that..." Mercury spoke not seemeing as annoyed as Emerald was. As he saw the events between Hideo and Wiruko Mercury couldn't help but snicker at Wiruko biting Hideo.

Soon enough however Mercury was standing behind both Hideo and Wiruko..

mqdefault.jpg

"As entertaining as this is... I think you both better go somewhere else..." Mercury calmly stated as he folded his arms..

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo1_100.png

"OH GODDAMMIT WIRUKO, THAT FUCKING HURTS!!!"

Hideo finally let out a pained scream out of frustration towards Wiruko. Oh joy... As soon as Hideo let go of Wiruko, the virus stopped biting him in the arm, which soon leads to them realizing that Mercury happened to be behind them. Even he's suggesting the same thing as Emerald had said earlier, to go some place else. However...

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Go somewhere else? Hm... Wiruko understands what you mean by that..."

As if a miracle had been bestowed upon them, Wiruko actually seemed like she's calmed down and was going to be civil with this. But once that seemed to be the case, Wiruko regained that mischievous smile on her face.

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Kihihihihi... Wiruko knows what's coming up next."

Tugging Hideo over to her side, the virus held a pointed finger over at Mercury.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"Wiruko and her Master challenge you two to a battle, since you think getting us to leave is that simple! Don't think we'll go easy on you, because Wiruko and her Master are the highest ranked contestants for the Seimahai tournament!"

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wait... Wiruko, I don't think they're a part of that tournament... and I don't think we should be making the challenge based off of fighting! Also, when did I ever say that I agree with the challenge?!"

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Master brought his super secret suitcase though! Wiruko knows what's inside and it's a perfectly good time to call up a challenge battle! It's not like we'll lose our top spot right now!"

It seemed Hideo and Wiruko were arguing on the littlest of things, talking about some tournament that they were apparently on top of the competition from the sounds of it.

322f2f2%2042_zpsmev1tytk.png

"... are they serious with this?"

Emerald gave Mercury a quick look before glancing over at the arguing pair. They didn't seem like the pair that would actually be a "first place" spot in a tournament, and they wouldn't leave, so what was the harm of roughing these two up?

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo1_100.png

"OH GODDAMMIT WIRUKO, THAT FUCKING HURTS!!!"

Hideo finally let out a pained scream out of frustration towards Wiruko. Oh joy... As soon as Hideo let go of Wiruko, the virus stopped biting him in the arm, which soon leads to them realizing that Mercury happened to be behind them. Even he's suggesting the same thing as Emerald had said earlier, to go some place else. However...

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Go somewhere else? Hm... Wiruko understands what you mean by that..."

As if a miracle had been bestowed upon them, Wiruko actually seemed like she's calmed down and was going to be civil with this. But once that seemed to be the case, Wiruko regained that mischievous smile on her face.

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Kihihihihi... Wiruko knows what's coming up next."

Tugging Hideo over to her side, the virus held a pointed finger over at Mercury.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"Wiruko and her Master challenge you two to a battle, since you think getting us to leave is that simple! Don't think we'll go easy on you, because Wiruko and her Master are the highest ranked contestants for the Seimahai tournament!"

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wait... Wiruko, I don't think they're a part of that tournament... and I don't think we should be making the challenge based off of fighting! Also, when did I ever say that I agree with the challenge?!"

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Master brought his super secret suitcase though! Wiruko knows what's inside and it's a perfectly good time to call up a challenge battle! It's not like we'll lose our top spot right now!"

It seemed Hideo and Wiruko were arguing on the littlest of things, talking about some tournament that they were apparently on top of the competition from the sounds of it.

322f2f2%2042_zpsmev1tytk.png

"... are they serious with this?"

Emerald gave Mercury a quick look before glancing over at the arguing pair. They didn't seem like the pair that would actually be a "first place" spot in a tournament, and they wouldn't leave, so what was the harm of roughing these two up?

@Crimson Spartan

"A fight.... Ya know...not a bad idea.... In fact..."

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

"Let's start now..." Still standing behind the two as they argued Mercury quickly grabbed both of them and well...

tumblr_inline_o1bobyfXcB1ria1bj_500.gif

He doesn't play fair clearly... If allowed eventually kicking Hideo away to focus on Wiruko.
Meanwhile, a crate with a parachute floated down to whereever they were. If one were to inspect it, it was filled with finely aged wine.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
Merc had more important things to do then worry about that.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"A fight.... Ya know...not a bad idea.... In fact..."

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

"Let's start now..." Still standing behind the two as they argued Mercury quickly grabbed both of them and well...

tumblr_inline_o1bobyfXcB1ria1bj_500.gif

He doesn't play fair clearly... If allowed eventually kicking Hideo away to focus on Wiruko.

Merc had more important things to do then worry about that.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_o7tcuvN33r1v3qowuo10_100.png
tumblr_o7tdcq94de1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Huh?" | "W-Wait, we're not-!"

With Hideo confused and Wiruko shocked, they couldn't do much against Mercury kicking the shit out of them, more so on Hideo's case since he was pretty much a normal guy. However, Wiruko could totally take these blows the first time around, the virus managing to get back on her feet, almost seeming like she had to levitate a tiny bit to get herself standing again.

tumblr_o7td2ewGNm1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Okay... erm, Wiruko's just gonna do a thing!"

Pretty much hoping that there was something that could be useful here, Wiruko saw that there was something that she could hack. Before Mercury could try anything else, the virus literally broke down into a speeding form of electricity that would surge into a plasma TV mounted on the wall. While it didn't seem to do much, the TV seemed to statically overcharge, the wires keeping it on the wall burning out. Soon after that, Wiruko's electricity form bursted out of the TV, causing another spark of electricity that would cause the TV to be launched over to Mercury's direction.

As for the electricity that made up Wiruko, it began to circle around Mercury.
Meanwhile, a crate with a parachute floated down to whereever they were. If one were to inspect it, it was filled with finely aged wine.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
tumblr_o7tcuvN33r1v3qowuo6_100.png

After taking that rough fall from those series of kicks, Hideo slowly got up from the floor to see that his suitcase had slid over to the other side of the room, giving him the instinct to go after it. Just like Wiruko said earlier, he did have something useful for it, so since Wiruko got them into this mess, might as well use it now!

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo3_100.png

"The hell?"

Hideo noticed that a crate had dropped into the room (even though there's a ceiling here), and opened it to see that there was wine bottles in it. He remembered hearing from Wiruko that he fought better when drunk, so if he snuck a good gulp of this, it could really help. Unfortunately, he wouldn't get the chance to as chains wrapped around his torso like a lasso.

tumblr_o78bvzWQAb1v3qowuo1_100.png

"!"

Hideo immediately turned around to see that Emerald had taken advantage of him not really taking into mind that she was a part of this fight. Right at the moment she reeled the chains back towards her to get Hideo closer, he made a quick decision to grab himself two wine bottles. Getting closer, Hideo tossed over one wine bottle into the air, seemingly getting Emerald's attention, allowing him to swing the other wine bottle at her when she was distracted and reeling him closer.

Strangely, the wine bottle turned out to hit nothing, because Emerald wasn't really there in the first place. When she figured that he would do that, she immediately used her Semblance to keep him thinking that he could go with the plan he had.

Just as the first wine bottle shattered on the ground and spilled its contents on the floor, Emerald smirked as she happened to get behind Hideo, just where she wanted him.

tumblr_o08trzGGTk1rqc6sso6_250.gif

You're about done here...

It was perfect. Emerald had the finishing blow ready to execute in seconds, and Hideo was completely unaware. But why was it perfect and not "it is perfect" instead? Right as Emerald took a swing at his head, Hideo happened to slip on the spilled wine on the floor when he tried to move in any direction after missing his first attack, just narrowly ducking from Emerald's swing. Not only that, but Hideo lost his grip on the wine bottle he was using as a blunt weapon, the bottle momentarily mid-air before landing on the thief. At least she had Aura...

"Ugh! What the hell was that all about?"

Emerald was pretty much stunned by that surprise string of events, blinking her eyes rapidly and rubbing her eyes to get the wine out of there.

tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Uh... I guess I did that..."

Hideo couldn't even understand on how that worked out for him, but he then realized that he had the chance to pull out a weapon now. With Emerald temporarily blinded, Hideo sped towards the suitcase that was left on it's own, fumbling with the lock to get the suitcase opened. He just hoped that Wiruko was keeping Mercury occupied for now or something.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

With Hideo confused and Wiruko shocked, they couldn't do much against Mercury kicking the shit out of them, more so on Hideo's case since he was pretty much a normal guy. However, Wiruko could totally take these blows the first time around, the virus managing to get back on her feet, almost seeming like she had to levitate a tiny bit to get herself standing again.

Pretty much hoping that there was something that could be useful here, Wiruko saw that there was something that she could hack. Before Mercury could try anything else, the virus literally broke down into a speeding form of electricity that would surge into a plasma TV mounted on the wall. While it didn't seem to do much, the TV seemed to statically overcharge, the wires keeping it on the wall burning out. Soon after that, Wiruko's electricity form bursted out of the TV, causing another spark of electricity that would cause the TV to be launched over to Mercury's direction.

After taking that rough fall from those series of kicks, Hideo slowly got up from the floor to see that his suitcase had slid over to the other side of the room, giving him the instinct to go after it. Just like Wiruko said earlier, he did have something useful for it, so since Wiruko got them into this mess, might as well use it now!

"The hell?"

Hideo noticed that a crate had dropped into the room (even though there's a ceiling here), and opened it to see that there was wine bottles in it. He remembered hearing from Wiruko that he fought better when drunk, so if he snuck a good gulp of this, it could really help. Unfortunately, he wouldn't get the chance to as chains wrapped around his torso like a lasso.

"!"

Hideo immediately turned around to see that Emerald had taken advantage of him not really taking into mind that she was a part of this fight. Right at the moment she reeled the chains back towards her to get Hideo closer, he made a quick decision to grab himself two wine bottles. Getting closer, Hideo tossed over one wine bottle into the air, seemingly getting Emerald's attention, allowing him to swing the other wine bottle at her when she was distracted and reeling him closer.

Strangely, the wine bottle turned out to hit nothing, because Emerald wasn't really there in the first place. When she figured that he would do that, she immediately used her Semblance to keep him thinking that he could go with the plan he had.

Just as the first wine bottle shattered on the ground and spilled its contents on the floor, Emerald smirked as she happened to get behind Hideo, just where she wanted him.

It was perfect. Emerald had the finishing blow ready to execute in seconds, and Hideo was completely unaware. But why was it perfect and not "it is perfect" instead? Right as Emerald took a swing at his head, Hideo happened to slip on the spilled wine on the floor when he tried to move in any direction after missing his first attack, just narrowly ducking from Emerald's swing. Not only that, but Hideo lost his grip on the wine bottle he was using as a blunt weapon, the bottle momentarily mid-air before landing on the thief. At least she had Aura...

Emerald was pretty much stunned by that surprise string of events, blinking her eyes rapidly and rubbing her eyes to get the wine out of there.

Hideo couldn't even understand on how that worked out for him, but he then realized that he had the chance to pull out a weapon now. With Emerald temporarily blinded, Hideo sped towards the suitcase that was left on it's own, fumbling with the lock to get the suitcase opened. He just hoped that Wiruko was keeping Mercury occupied for now or something.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"DRINK, HIDEO, DRINK! BE KAMI!!"

Bomby Moto ran from nowhere, with an open bottle of wine and attempted to force chug it down Hideo's throat.​

"The hell?"

"!"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

2502874-1469994199690-Hh-X4T4b.png

"That's new.." Mercury commented as the plasma T.V. flew at him....which he seemed to just roundhouse kick away. This girl had one crazy semblance that's for sure but Merc wasn't about to give up easily.

Now many may wonder how Mercury would handle this situation of being surrounded by electricity.... Well apparently by.....breakdancing...

tumblr_nyla0bc3YA1uq3u3ko1_500.gif

Oh... and dust bullets seeming to surround himself in a cyclone to ward off Wiruko's electricity.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"DRINK, HIDEO, DRINK! BE KAMI!!"

Bomby Moto ran from nowhere, with an open bottle of wine and attempted to force chug it down Hideo's throat.​
tumblr_o78bvzWQAb1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Hey wait a minu-"

Poor Hideo. When he thought he could go through a fight without having to use his drunken fighting skills, Hideo pretty much couldn't turn back from this.

Hope you're proud of yourself Bomby Moto.

@Bomb

2502874-1469994199690-Hh-X4T4b.png

"That's new.." Mercury commented as the plasma T.V. flew at him....which he seemed to just roundhouse kick away. This girl had one crazy semblance that's for sure but Merc wasn't about to give up easily.

Now many may wonder how Mercury would handle this situation of being surrounded by electricity.... Well apparently by.....breakdancing...

tumblr_nyla0bc3YA1uq3u3ko1_500.gif

Oh... and dust bullets seeming to surround himself in a cyclone to ward off Wiruko's electricity.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
A static-sounding yelp could be heard as the electricity backed away from the dust bullet cyclone that Mercury had going. Once a good enough distance away, Wiruko returned to her normal human form.

tumblr_o78c7lD9T91v3qowuo2_100.png

"Owwie... that hurt..."

The virus shook her head to get her senses straight, and looked over to see where Mercury was currently. Another good quick look of the room, Wiruko saw that there was a good number of ceiling lights. A grin growing on her face, Wiruko turned into electricity and surged herself into the lights on the ceiling, forcing these lights to overload and burn out as well. It was even that bad of an overload that some wires popped out of the ceiling light glass, hanging from above. The only way to figure out where Wiruko was located at was from the sound of electricity sparking here and there, those particular sounds seeming to be travelling from inside the walls surrounding the room.

@Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.