• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Hale attempted to dodge the tentacles before they could hurt him in any way. He wished that he had noticed the other things. " Hey, any weapons back there?" He asked the catgirl.

@Takumi @Ringmaster @york
Yulia
@Takumi @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Well, the fact that Yulia was carrying a full blown rocket launcher with her seemed to speak for itself.

CwQmrF4.png

"Someone dropped some stuff in the bushes. There's still a shotgun and some war pick thing back there." She said, sounding a little puzzled.

It was certainly odd that she would find stuff like that just laying around in a bush, but, lucky for her... It would appear that she was now armed and ready to fight the creature coming for them. With that in mind, she aimed at the tentacled monster, and fired her rocket launcher, trying to aim for it's head. Despite how she may seem, apparantly Yulia knew how to use a rocket launcher... How peculiar.

Reactions: Takumi
Mason - Sparring Arena - Himself
[GALLERY=media, 12296]Mason-Neutral Expression by Mason Moretti posted Sep 11, 2016 at 1:03 PM[/GALLERY]

Mason starts up the sparring arena's hologram field. Unsure of how tough the opponent's AI will be he sets it to "Level 1" and enters the arena. In front of him appears a near perfect, albeit low-polygon, holographic copy of himself. Around him forms a forrested terrain.

Mason summons a sword using aura: a two-handed claymore sword. An identical sword appears in the arms of his copy. He charges at his opponent.

He proceeds to get his rear end handed to him on a silver platter repeatedly. The holographic copy takes each of his attacks and defends perfectly, blow for blow, until Mason makes a mistake and gets knocked on his bum.

He wonders aloud, "Is this really only Level One?"

Lucifer took a shot of his remaining drink and he looked over at Ezra. " I have a feeling we won't be seeing him any more anyway. I'm Lucifer Morningstar by the way," he said.

Chibi, who had been previously been on Lucifer's lap, and was not related to the other one Chibi that Marx had sniffed Ezra's feet.

@Minerva
"Erza Scarlet." She said. She ordered a single glass of wine and looked back at Lucifer. "GET OFF!" She shouted at Chibi.

tumblr_inline_mv99z0ohvw1rfjfkn.png

"Alright... then we'll go after them. However, I have the feeling that this might not... be an easy scenario to resolve... so be on your guard, Raven. I'll do the same as well, because there's something awfully wrong about this... that something might be around to overpower my Endless Magic."

Making that statement, Beatrice had the intentions to warp them over to a hallway near to where Battler was located. Of course, they couldn't directly warp over to Battler's exact location, as that would startle whoever was near him, and then cause things to spiral out of control possibly.

By the time they were warped into the hallway that was around corner of where Battler and the others were, Beatrice decided that she would listen and decide on whether or not that they should interfere.

tumblr_inline_o6o4q2JLgH1syuc8i_100.png

"... green substance? That's weird... It's like... whoever took the body happened to have some of that on them... for whatever reason..."

Evaline tilted her head when told that a green substance was involved. Just hearing that something like that was involved in the case of a missing dead body was quite odd, and that meant that the person behind it was odd as well. Before she could possibly ask Battler on where he had checked around for so far...

tumblr_inline_o6o4scPzpv1syuc8i_100.png

"Um... I share that hotel room with a friend of mine. He's not around right now..."

Her green eyes lazily glanced over at Jayden, apparently not so confused as to why someone from the FBI had walked over to her to ask her this particular question. As if it were a fidgeting motion, Evaline moved her fingers around the golden key that was kept onto a necklace chain, which she wore at that time.

@Neko_Green @Crimson Spartan
~Continuing this post~

tumblr_inline_o6o4ol4xl01syuc8i_100.png

"Sooo... since we just somehow lost track of our conversation, I'll be... you know, going now."

Evaline awkwardly said, having the intention of leaving the group since nothing much has happened after her statement that her friend wasn't around. However, there wasn't much that she could do as a sudden jolt of pain sparked in her right shoulder.

A crystallized spear had been thrown their way in speeds that they wouldn't see this coming, and the crystal projectile pierced through Evaline's shoulder and sent her off of her feet as it lodged into the wall behind her.

tumblr_inline_o6o4ufkob01syuc8i_100.png

"... w-who... did this?"

As much as Evaline tried, she couldn't pull the crystallized lance off of the wall and out of her shoulder. Before anyone else could do anything in response to this situation, another person revealed themselves, walking past the group gathered in the hallway while taking out her sword.

tumblr_o03agy18Ne1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Well, I didn't expect to find you here. You think you can do your little piece of shit operations here? Maaaybe you should've remembered that I'm still around. You can't forget about me, right Exe?"

As this young woman didn't hold back on uncovering the fact that she had attacked Evaline, called "Exe" by this girl, with a crystallized lance, it appeared that Evaline didn't have much to say and hung her head down, her hair covering up majority of her face except for her mouth.

tumblr_inline_o6o4naHtNd1syuc8i_100.png

"..."

It was easy to tell that this girl had the intent of killing Evaline right off the bat, as if this other woman was some sort of hired killer...

tumblr_inline_mv9510n6C01rfjfkn.png

"T-This... this girl... how come she gives off the magic energy of a Witch?"

Still watching from around the corner, Beatrice happened to notice something off with this new girl, and appearing almost terrified to discover that she bore some magic that could possibly overpower her...

@Crimson Spartan @Neko_Green

Needless to say both Jayden and Battler were caught way off guard by the new girl. Given how close they were to Exe it was a given but during all the confusion Jayden decided that this was the best opportunity to figure out what was in that room. Backing up as Battler retreated around the corner to the staircase Jayden saw the door the green substance had come from and moved to kick open the door.

Raven glanced at Beatrice as she spoke about the new girl choosing to remain hidden for now. His sword at the ready should he need to defend himself or Beatrice. "The magic energy of a witch...? Could she be one that doesn't exist in your world...?" Raven suggested looking on edge as all of this happened.

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko_Green

Needless to say both Jayden and Battler were caught way off guard by the new girl. Given how close they were to Exe it was a given but during all the confusion Jayden decided that this was the best opportunity to figure out what was in that room. Backing up as Battler retreated around the corner to the staircase Jayden saw the door the green substance had come from and moved to kick open the door.

Raven glanced at Beatrice as she spoke about the new girl choosing to remain hidden for now. His sword at the ready should he need to defend himself or Beatrice. "The magic energy of a witch...? Could she be one that doesn't exist in your world...?" Raven suggested looking on edge as all of this happened.

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko_Green
With the door kicked down, the hotel room itself didn't seem to have much things wrong with it... other than the fact that some of the green substance trailed over to a window that seemed to be shattered open in some way.

tumblr_inline_mv99fsKIAU1rfjfkn.png

"Possibly... I don't remember the likes of her from the Metaworld... meaning that she could be a Witch that doesn't exist in my variant of the Metaworld... or that she is a fairly new Witch that comes from a further point in time in the Metaworld..."

Surely Beatrice didn't like where this was going, when it became clear that this new girl gave off the energy of a powerful Witch and that the green substance had yet to account for Maria's disappearance after her death. Before the Endless Witch could say more, the encounter between this girl and Exe began to escalate even further.

"All silent now, huh? Fine... guess I'll put an end to your bullshit."

Seeing that this wasn't going to go anywhere, the girl held up her sword and charged towards the pinned Exe, who only laughed a little at this.

tumblr_oa0s9lZaRo1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... oh really Lapis? I suppose that makes for the both of us."

Soon enough, Lapis realized that something else was going to happen, taking in the sight that the other girl had her hand reached over that strange portable console on her belt.

tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Shit..."

Getting into a defensive position, Exe somehow summoned a physical hologram to her aid.

80fe1b40e2603e0b9a7e1f9b1b7816a6.jpg

Almost like a virtual persona being made a physical being, Lapis braced herself for the sudden strike aimed towards her way, and even with that, the force of this generated persona's attack was enough to force the bounty hunter through the floor, giving the time for the virtual persona to jump after her. As that happened, Exe managed to tear the crystal lance out of the wall and her shoulder, signs of that same green substance bleeding out of her wound with no blood in sight. Taking off that strange golden key from her necklace chain, Exe bolted out of the hallway from the others, hoping no one would follow her.

@Crimson Spartan @Neko_Green

This hotel didn't exactly seem like the classiest place around with destruction and battling going on left and right. Which made Christine all the angrier that she had ended up here while searching for that damn Dennis! The bastard who stole her Arnie from her! She had managed to catch up with that bitch Leigh who attempted to coddle her Arnie! Music from the 1950s began to blare throughout the hotel as the doors were blasted straight off it's hinges as a 1958 Plymouth Fury swerved into the lobby!

The headlights flashed on as Christine surveyed her surroundings. This lobby had clearly seen better days but Christine knew shit when she saw it. Only true men could make something perfect like the men who were lucky enough to sit in her driver's seat! Like her beloved Arnie who found her and fixed her up as good as new! In doing so however Christine began to eat away at Arnie's former nerdy persona leaving him a raging brute who sought to strike out at all of the 'shitters' of the world!

Rubber was burned as Christine continued to surge forward, her headlights illuminating all over the wall.

BEEP BEEP!

V63Ijfq.jpg

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows

This hotel didn't exactly seem like the classiest place around with destruction and battling going on left and right. Which made Christine all the angrier that she had ended up here while searching for that damn Dennis! The bastard who stole her Arnie from her! She had managed to catch up with that bitch Leigh who attempted to coddle her Arnie! Music from the 1950s began to blare throughout the hotel as the doors were blasted straight off it's hinges as a 1958 Plymouth Fury swerved into the lobby!

The headlights flashed on as Christine surveyed her surroundings. This lobby had clearly seen better days but Christine knew shit when she saw it. Only true men could make something perfect like the men who were lucky enough to sit in her driver's seat! Like her beloved Arnie who found her and fixed her up as good as new! In doing so however Christine began to eat away at Arnie's former nerdy persona leaving him a raging brute who sought to strike out at all of the 'shitters' of the world!

Rubber was burned as Christine continued to surge forward, her headlights illuminating all over the wall.

BEEP BEEP!

V63Ijfq.jpg

"Shouldn't take too long to get back to my hotel room now..."

Walking into the lobby with a bag of chips and a can of soda, the RFA's hacker, 707, had just gotten the snacks he needed to keep up his work for their group. Even with the hardships that had come their way, 707 managed to get through this by now, and it was a bit of light in his life to know the people that were a part of the RFA. Just thinking of them made him want to pull out his phone and open up their private messenger app, but he knew it was confidential information and it wasn't much of a wise idea to open it now when passing others could see.

Sighing, 707 slipped his smartphone back into his hoodie pocket, but stopped in his tracks when he noticed some car... wandering into the lobby?

tumblr_ocr2baMQSS1qctn2ko3_250.gif

"Woah! You are one fine piece of work right there! I can't believe I'm seeing this olden beauty with my own eyes."

707 didn't have much else to question about a car just... strolling in, but being a car fanatic and whatnot, the hacker had no other reason to be concerned about this. He was more interested in this development to be honest.

@Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan

BEEP BEEP!

V63Ijfq.jpg

"Shouldn't take too long to get back to my hotel room now..."

Walking into the lobby with a bag of chips and a can of soda, the RFA's hacker, 707, had just gotten the snacks he needed to keep up his work for their group. Even with the hardships that had come their way, 707 managed to get through this by now, and it was a bit of light in his life to know the people that were a part of the RFA. Just thinking of them made him want to pull out his phone and open up their private messenger app, but he knew it was confidential information and it wasn't much of a wise idea to open it now when passing others could see.

Sighing, 707 slipped his smartphone back into his hoodie pocket, but stopped in his tracks when he noticed some car... wandering into the lobby?

"Woah! You are one fine piece of work right there! I can't believe I'm seeing this olden beauty with my own eyes."

707 didn't have much else to question about a car just... strolling in, but being a car fanatic and whatnot, the hacker had no other reason to be concerned about this. He was more interested in this development to be honest.

@Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan
Kurama021.png

"Er... I feel the need to point out that this car has no driver yet still moves..." Kurama suddenly appears having sensed something and came to see Christine and 707...

@Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies

pKhNuPQ.jpg

Christine had been intent on simply tearing this lobby apart piece by piece! If she had to find Dennis in this place, she'd go through everybody! No man, woman, or even fellow car would stand in the way of her revenge! Leigh and Dennis had taken away the greatest thing in her life away from her! Arnie had crashed through her windshield and ended up bleeding to death after getting an artery severed through a thick glass shard. But in his last moment, he showed that he still hated Leigh and loved Christine! Hence he wasn't a runaround sue or perhaps a stu would be more fitting in this case.

As the compliments came her way however, Christine came to a stop and turned her front left wheel towards Seven. Where was this guy getting off tossing all these sweet words her way? Christine knew she was beautiful! She didn't need some pointdexter with glasses to point it out to her. Though the sign of glasses and him gushing over the car reminded Christine of someone whom she had lost.

Someone like her beloved Arnie...

Turning her headlights off, Christine turned and started to pull up towards Seven, only stopping right before she bumped into him. Maybe this would be her new Arnie? But before the happy thoughts could settle in, someone came in to disturb this moment between man and car! Beeping as Kurama spoke up, Christine turned to face the demon. So he'd been able to piece it together? She supposed it was obvious enough. Having a driver worthy enough to sit in her seat was what made her happy. But otherwise she was perfectly capable of driving herself.

Though what made all of that possible? Had Christine just been 'born' bad or had the spirit of her vengeful first owner lingered within the car? Who could really say for sure? One thing was for sure though, she didn't like having her time with a potential suitor interrupted!

ubaYMSn.jpg

"MWAHAHAHHAHAHA, GUESS WHO'S--"

And all of a sudden, Bomby Mofo who just entered instantly vanished... what is going on?​

Kurama021.png

"Er... I feel the need to point out that this car has no driver yet still moves..." Kurama suddenly appears having sensed something and came to see Christine and 707...

pKhNuPQ.jpg

Christine had been intent on simply tearing this lobby apart piece by piece! If she had to find Dennis in this place, she'd go through everybody! No man, woman, or even fellow car would stand in the way of her revenge! Leigh and Dennis had taken away the greatest thing in her life away from her! Arnie had crashed through her windshield and ended up bleeding to death after getting an artery severed through a thick glass shard. But in his last moment, he showed that he still hated Leigh and loved Christine! Hence he wasn't a runaround sue or perhaps a stu would be more fitting in this case.

As the compliments came her way however, Christine came to a stop and turned her front left wheel towards Seven. Where was this guy getting off tossing all these sweet words her way? Christine knew she was beautiful! She didn't need some pointdexter with glasses to point it out to her. Though the sign of glasses and him gushing over the car reminded Christine of someone whom she had lost.

Turning her headlights off, Christine turned and started to pull up towards Seven, only stopping right before she bumped into him. Maybe this would be her new Arnie? But before the happy thoughts could settle in, someone came in to disturb this moment between man and car! Beeping as Kurama spoke up, Christine turned to face the demon. So he'd been able to piece it together? She supposed it was obvious enough. Having a driver worthy enough to sit in her seat was what made her happy. But otherwise she was perfectly capable of driving herself.

Though what made all of that possible? Had Christine just been 'born' bad or had the spirit of her vengeful first owner lingered within the car? Who could really say for sure? One thing was for sure though, she didn't like having her time with a potential suitor interrupted!

ubaYMSn.jpg

ca6f2552fc980549b84777ec215b747e.jpg

"Uh... riiiight, there's no driver, huh? Maaaybe it's being remotely controlled? Like... I know what kind of stuff can cause weird stuff like this to happen."

Giving a nonchalant shrug in response to Kurama, the hacker would slowly approach to look through the windows and windshield to see that there was absolutely no one inside. It had to be somehow moved around with the help of someone doing the controls from afar. Slightly adjusting his glasses while taking that quick look, 707 jumped a bit as he was snapped back from his observations of Christine from a text message notification coming from his phone.

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the message he got from the new girl that joined the RFA not too long ago. She was just a whole new breath of life into their group, and part of him didn't want to push her away too much for some reason. Either way, he stuffed his phone back into his pockets as he resumed his observations of Christine's features.

tumblr_ocr2baMQSS1qctn2ko7_r1_250.gif

"Just the thought of someone hardwiring this vintage vehicle for remote control... that's a wonder in itself. Now thinking about it, it wouldn't hurt to take a further quick look into the beauty's interior..."

It wasn't hard to tell that 707's interest towards the strange car had increased with every second. This would go off fine, right?

@Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits

pKhNuPQ.jpg

ubaYMSn.jpg

"I have the strangest feeling the spirit in this car doesn't like me..."

"Uh... riiiight, there's no driver, huh? Maaaybe it's being remotely controlled? Like... I know what kind of stuff can cause weird stuff like this to happen."

Giving a nonchalant shrug in response to Kurama, the hacker would slowly approach to look through the windows and windshield to see that there was absolutely no one inside. It had to be somehow moved around with the help of someone doing the controls from afar. Slightly adjusting his glasses while taking that quick look, 707 jumped a bit as he was snapped back from his observations of Christine from a text message notification coming from his phone.

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the message he got from the new girl that joined the RFA not too long ago. She was just a whole new breath of life into their group, and part of him didn't want to push her away too much for some reason. Either way, he stuffed his phone back into his pockets as he resumed his observations of Christine's features.

"Just the thought of someone hardwiring this vintage vehicle for remote control... that's a wonder in itself. Now thinking about it, it wouldn't hurt to take a further quick look into the beauty's interior..."

It wasn't hard to tell that 707's interest towards the strange car had increased with every second. This would go off fine, right?

"I wouldn't if I were you..."

Kurama0010.png~c200

"The car is not being remotly controled I can tell you this much for standing right here..." Kurama spoke up placing a hand of 707's shoulder to stop him from getting closer to Christine

"I'm so lonely, so lonely. I'm Mr Lonely."

The music permeated throughout the lobby from Christine's radio as she opened her door for Seven. He could sit on her passenger seat and then scoot over to the driver seat! No doubt he'd love the feel of the leather on her seats as this boy seemed to know a thing or two about cars! With the way he complimented her, it became apparent that Seven had an eye for perfection. Which made Christine even sadder knowing that Arnie was gone. She could smash through walls, kill anybody who stood in her way, but she'd never be able to hold Arnie within her ever again.

But this boy seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders. He certainly knew how to sweet-talk a girl that's for sure. The passenger side door remained open for Seven to take a seat in and he'd feel himself being enticed to do so through the spirit's influence. Christine didn't have a clue what he was going on about her being hardwired or controlled with a remote control but it wasn't as if she could explain.

Though as Kurama stopped Seven from getting closer, Christine let out another beep as her headlights flashed on and the door slammed shut. How dare this man get in the way of her love!?

pMLt2zY.jpg

somewhere...

a smooth buttery voice echoed

"Seven. You can't take a car to space."

mfnlLhp.png

What an alien.​

"I have the strangest feeling the spirit in this car doesn't like me..."

"I wouldn't if I were you..."

Kurama0010.png~c200

"The car is not being remotly controled I can tell you this much for standing right here..." Kurama spoke up placing a hand of 707's shoulder to stop him from getting closer to Christine

The music permeated throughout the lobby from Christine's radio as she opened her door for Seven. He could sit on her passenger seat and then scoot over to the driver seat! No doubt he'd love the feel of the leather on her seats as this boy seemed to know a thing or two about cars! With the way he complimented her, it became apparent that Seven had an eye for perfection. Which made Christine even sadder knowing that Arnie was gone. She could smash through walls, kill anybody who stood in her way, but she'd never be able to hold Arnie within her ever again.

But this boy seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders. He certainly knew how to sweet-talk a girl that's for sure. The passenger side door remained open for Seven to take a seat in and he'd feel himself being enticed to do so through the spirit's influence. Christine didn't have a clue what he was going on about her being hardwired or controlled with a remote control but it wasn't as if she could explain.

Though as Kurama stopped Seven from getting closer, Christine let out another beep as her headlights flashed on and the door slammed shut. How dare this man get in the way of her love!?

pMLt2zY.jpg

tumblr_ocr2baMQSS1qctn2ko4_250.gif

"Huh? Spirit? What the heck are you talking about? There's no such things as weird spirits, because that'll be some creepy stuff happening on an everyday basis."

The shrugging became frequent with 707 when it came to hearing what Kurama had to say. A spirit possessing a car? That's plain ridiculous! As he was a bit occupied with Kurama pulling him away from Christine, he wasn't able to see that the car door was opened and closed on its own. Just as he was about to open the car door himself, a distinct ringtone broke the silence.

tumblr_oc19hoyqYr1vbllj8o2_400.gif

"A phone call... from her... now? I can't leave her hanging!"

Outright forgetting about his interest in Christine, 707 brought out his phone, seeing that it was coming from the new RFA member. However, he remembered that many of their conversations were supposed to be confidential soooo...

67052d9a48f763a331e740161eacc8c6-dagdfrp.png

"Er... I got some important stuff to talk to with my coworkers and stuff... yeah."
somewhere...

a smooth buttery voice echoed

"Seven. You can't take a car to space."

mfnlLhp.png

What an alien.​
tumblr_odn4vbsT1n1vfley7o1_540.jpg

(Note: What Seven thinks on how he looks in his head when it comes to space and cars.)

But anyways, ahem, 707 was just gonna go and get that phone call done with first in private.

Yulia
@Takumi @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Well, the fact that Yulia was carrying a full blown rocket launcher with her seemed to speak for itself.

CwQmrF4.png

"Someone dropped some stuff in the bushes. There's still a shotgun and some war pick thing back there." She said, sounding a little puzzled.

It was certainly odd that she would find stuff like that just laying around in a bush, but, lucky for her... It would appear that she was now armed and ready to fight the creature coming for them. With that in mind, she aimed at the tentacled monster, and fired her rocket launcher, trying to aim for it's head. Despite how she may seem, apparantly Yulia knew how to use a rocket launcher... How peculiar.\
"Erza Scarlet." She said. She ordered a single glass of wine and looked back at Lucifer. "GET OFF!" She shouted at Chibi.

Peter wasn't about to ask her if she knew how to use the rocket launcher. It wasn't hard to use at all either.

tumblr_static_no_no.gif

He turned to Lucifer and off that gesture as he went over to the bushes. He wasn't going to fight that monster with his claws if he could have a better weapon.

Peter Hale wasn't an idiot either though. He had to double check if that shotgun was loaded in the slightest. He inspected the shotgun and checked to see if it had bullets in it. If it did indeed have bullets, he was going to position in the right direction and move closer to the monster and aiming for its head also. If he got a headshot, it should hopefully murder the monster. It was a shock that he knew so much.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @york @Haunted Wing

Chibi looked at her with a perplexed look and didn't so much as move. " Chibi, heel. Over here," Lucifer said and the young wolf god obliged for the moment at least.

@Minerva

tumblr_n21aawwZ7B1smxh7ao1_500.gif

"Ahhh, Yatty-chan's happy to see me~"

Ohhhhh, yeah, this was nice! Not only was she being given hugs by her 'boyfriend', but she also had Add, Toboe, and even Hiyori here, too! What an absolute blast! So it was with joy that she smiled and laughed pleasantly as she snuggled the hell out of Toboe and Yato, probably smothering them a bit unintentionally. But she was just so happy-- After a long few moments, though, something did finally occur to her, leading to her pulling away just a small bit. "Sayyyy, Addy-chan, Toboe-chan..." she started, looking between her two friends with a puzzled look before she broke back into her typical smile. "You haven't met Hiyorin, have you?"

Welp. There went Hiyori's hopes of staying out of the conversation.

Without the chance to give any objection but a 'hey!', Hiyori found herself pulled forward by the god of misfortune, unsure what to do but to awkwardly smile. "Hiyorin, meet Addy-chan and Toboe-chan~" the pinkette cooed, nuzzling against Hiyori's cheek as she spoke. Right.... Keep up the awkward smile, Hiyori. Just smile and wave...

tumblr_inline_n0n5jaHCj61szo990.jpg

"Ehh.. Nice to meet you..." she offered, awkwardly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Whoever​

Toboe smiled and waved to Hiyori.

"Nice to meet you." he greeted happily. When was the last time he got to meet a human that wasn't scared of him? Eh, who cares?

Yato laughed, patting Kofuku's head. Yes, he was happy to see her. He was also a little happy that Daikoku wasn't there to beat him up for one reason or another. Though he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something...

Meanwhile--

"Stupid hobo god!! Where the hell did he go?!" Yukine shouted to the heavens in frustration.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

Back in the haunted wing:

Clare remained blank faced as she stayed close to her partner; occasionally looking back at the two others with them to make sure they were okay. With her sword at the ready she'd cut down whatever threat stood in their way.

@Ringmaster @york @LuckycoolHawk9

@finally posted woo

tumblr_oc19hoyqYr1vbllj8o2_400.gif

"A phone call... from her... now? I can't leave her hanging!"

Outright forgetting about his interest in Christine, 707 brought out his phone, seeing that it was coming from the new RFA member. However, he remembered that many of their conversations were supposed to be confidential soooo...

67052d9a48f763a331e740161eacc8c6-dagdfrp.png

"Er... I got some important stuff to talk to with my coworkers and stuff... yeah."

"HIT THE ROAD, JACK! DON'T COME BACK, DONTCHA COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE!"

Yi3ydek.jpg

What did this guy think he was doing!? She was right here and ready and willing! She was even going to open his doors for him to sit on her luxurious seats! Turning towards Seven as he started to walk away, Christine's headlights flashed upon him as her wheels began to spin. He'd drop that phone and she'd run it over until it was nothing but scraps under her wheels! She'd make him pay attention to her!

BEEP!

Christine blasted forward to try and smash Seven. Or at the very least knock him out of the way so he'd drop it. Then she'd crush that goddamn phone and damn whoever was on the other end!

pMLt2zY.jpg

"I see... You have some connection with the boy I presume..?" Kurama spoke up taking a step back. He seemed to prepare himself for something but as far as Christine was concerned all she could see was a rose in his hand. A very beautiful flower but in the right hands a deadly one.

Kurama2.jpg

"HIT THE ROAD, JACK! DON'T COME BACK, DONTCHA COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE!"

Yi3ydek.jpg

What did this guy think he was doing!? She was right here and ready and willing! She was even going to open his doors for him to sit on her luxurious seats! Turning towards Seven as he started to walk away, Christine's headlights flashed upon him as her wheels began to spin. He'd drop that phone and she'd run it over until it was nothing but scraps under her wheels! She'd make him pay attention to her!

BEEP!

Christine blasted forward to try and smash Seven. Or at the very least knock him out of the way so he'd drop it. Then she'd crush that goddamn phone and damn whoever was on the other end!

kurama4.jpg

"I'm afraid i'll have to get involved here.." Kurama spoke as he ran and tackled Seven out of Christine's way. Pretty much throwing himself and Seven out of her path.

Standing up Kurama turned to face Christine with his rose in hand.

tumblr_nbe93dNqC61r1c7vto1_500.gif

Uh oh... Shits about to get real...

Status
Not open for further replies.