• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. Oh yes I did." He takes the scotch* "Thank you very much. Here take this as a gift." * he give alot a money to the girl* " Well here goes nothing." *He drinks the scotch and smiles* "Thank you again for the scotch." *He bows and falls face first into the girl*
Lucifer Morningstar had expected those words, he had a feeling he knew what he was going to say. Of course, the Devil was no idiot to the matter and had already made provisions before he arrived, little things that he expected. He had already returned the souls to the ones close by to him and he had gotten a good friend of his to prevent them from being stolen.

Lucifer wasn't going to try to stop him from doing anything, he knew things already and because of that,looked over at the waitress. " I changed my mind about the gin," he said to her.

He dropped the bottle on the floor and sent the damned soul back to Hell where it belonged. " You all should be fine." He turned to the glamour Mark James. " You might want to be a tad bit better at your illusions, that's a little see through, Baker. Come have a drink with me."

@york @Marxsoul @Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters
He split into two before this happened. So the one in the bar was a one half of him. The other was standing the exits* "Who are you? Chibi, do you know this girl? "

No, but I think she's afraid of you." a baby winged fox(Which is chibi) poked out its head.*
Lucifer Morningstar had expected those words, he had a feeling he knew what he was going to say. Of course, the Devil was no idiot to the matter and had already made provisions before he arrived, little things that he expected. He had already returned the souls to the ones close by to him and he had gotten a good friend of his to prevent them from being stolen.

Lucifer wasn't going to try to stop him from doing anything, he knew things already and because of that,looked over at the waitress. " I changed my mind about the gin," he said to her.

He dropped the bottle on the floor and sent the damned soul back to Hell where it belonged. " You all should be fine." He turned to the glamour Mark James. " You might want to be a tad bit better at your illusions, that's a little see through, Baker. Come have a drink with me."

@york @Marxsoul @Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters

The Bartender appeared only mildly annoyed at Marx's antics, she merely left what he had ordered on the ground, lifted him off of her, and promptly turned to Lucifer, nodding a little as she acknowledged his request.

"I will return shortly with your order." She said, curtsying politely.

Then, she was off again.

The first Marx woke up* "Oh my god. I'm so sorry about falling you. I didn't mean too." *He tried to stand up, but just fell back down *

i'll just fuse you back together sorry dog... " The Chibis started to fuse together and made one Chibi*

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll just fuse you back together sorry dog... " The Chibis started to fuse together and made one Chibi*
Chibi barked and jumped away and was spat out. It was very obvious now ( besides the different species) that this Chibi was not that Chibi.

" Have you ever heard of the multiverse?" He asked Marx.

@Marxsoul

Crap." He got out a bone and threw it a Lucifer* "Lucifer take care of the dog please?" He hums something sad*

Crap." He got out a bone and threw it a Lucifer* "Lucifer take care of the dog please?" He hums something sad*
Lucifer caught the bone and looked at Chibi. Chibi tilted his head adorably and his tag wagged. He wanted the bone right now. Lucifer placed it gently and he curled up on Lucifer's feet to chew on the bone. " I don't really have a choice."

@Marxsoul

Waitress what is your name?" * he gets up.*

Hey Lucifer, fight me" * He taunts at him and sticked out his tongue*

Hey Lucifer, fight me" * He taunts at him and sticked out his tongue*
Lucifer looked at him and shrugged. " Don't see a reason to fight you at all," he said.

@Marxsoul

No Particular Location - Leki

d77d07317e9608544958872f15054a1d.png

Having lost track of Morgan and company, a certain adorable wolf-like creature was left wandering the hotel on his lonesome once more, much to his visible sadness and dismay.

I still have your soul and all the others. . ." *he smiles creepily* "The one I gave you is a fake. Now do you have a reason?"

I'm the master of tricks"

I still have your soul and all the others. . ." *he smiles creepily* "The one I gave you is a fake. Now do you have a reason?"
Lucifer let out a sigh and was about to fight him. " I wouldn't mind fighting you in his steed, a good old fashioned fist fight," the new man said. " I'm Cyrus Manson." He was really well built, 6'9 and was wearing a red shirt and jeans along with a shirt. Still sitting at the bar was Mark James.

ginger-red-for-men-2016.jpg

@Marxsoul

Alright. I finally can kill Satan!" *He gets out his Hungering Chameleosgon* "Lets dances!"

I don't fight with fist. That's childs play.

Alright. I finally can kill Satan!" *He gets out his Hungering Chameleosgon* "Lets dances!"
Out of nowhere, quite literally, a sign appeared. ' Hey wait a minute, kill that isn't very of you' , it read. " Yup, now that's the weirdest thing I have seen."

Cyrus looked at him." Guess that makes you a bit of a coward."
@Marxsoul

He gets out the bottle of souls including Satan's soul and swallow the thing whole, bottle and all.*

He gets out the bottle of souls including Satan's soul and swallow the thing whole, bottle and all.*
Bob raised a word. ' That doesn't seem good. I have this sinking feeling faster than the titanic than anything else.' He read.

@Marxsoul

I"m no coward and if you don't fight me and beat me in time, The bottle will disappear and i will consume all of the souls I N C L U D I N G Y O U R S! Now isn't that a treat!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I"m no coward and if you don't fight me and beat me in time, The bottle will disappear and i will consume all of the souls I N C L U D I N G Y O U R S! Now isn't that a treat!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Lucifer wasn't sure what to do when something just appeared out of nowhere. It waved its small pink body around and waved with a hiya. It was the one and only Kirby who eyed Marx angrily. He pulled out his hammer for a moment.

@Marxsoul
latest

Well then lets begin!" * He throws a Fool's Mistake at Lucifier*

Maybe another time Kirby" *He flies away into a portal* "If you want to fight you have to die first in order to enter. Now that scary. HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Have fun with the plants." A bunch of plants started to grow and attack lucifier and kirby*

Maybe another time Kirby" *He flies away into a portal* "If you want to fight you have to die first in order to enter. Now that scary. HAHAHAHAHAHA! "
Kirby looked at him and he looked at the portal and looked over at Lucifer with a shrug. Kirby looked around and looked at the fairy godmother who nodded. Kirby was granted immunity to the portal through her magic and leaped in to defeat him.

Lucifer looked at the plants and looked around for a plan. Lincoln started to electrocute the plants.

@Marxsoul

Status
Not open for further replies.