THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Archie, at least give Hwayi back his id and drivers license."

"AND MY BANK CARD."

Probs an NPC. Hmmmmm OH I KNOW WHO THIS WILL BE. FEEL FREE TO MURDER THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PERSON:

1983804_image_2.jpg

Kim Tae Yoon.

OMG THEY'LL BE SO CUTE TOGETHER AND THEN I HAVE A REASON FOR HWAYI TO TURN ON HIS FAMILY WHEN TAE YOON IS MURDERED BY SOMEONE OR FATHER.
Cheetah could do it. Either blow his house up or lace some drugs with poison xD.

And Archie gets away with stealing stuff ..."I should probably give you your gold watch back *hands it over to Cheetah* I'm sorry... forgive me Princess."
*Throws knife at Archie* "Go jump off a cliff, bastard."

He sold his bank card xD. Wow.

Cheetah could do it. Either blow his house up or lace some drugs with poison xD.

*Throws knife at Archie* "Go jump off a cliff, bastard."

" *catches it* Love you too *twirls it between my fingers and pockets it* "

"WEVE BEEN AT THIS DINNER FOR FIVE MINUETS AND YOU SOLD YOUR BROTHERS ID!? EVERYONE SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH." Angery daddy activated.

"I had to buy things for work...it was my turn to fill up the car with gas....ah...I'm going crazy. I hate this family."

"... but father..."

"I'm not even hungry..."

"Just sit down, and eat so we can look like a happy family for once in our miserable lives."

"Much as I would love to stay. I really should be going. I have a company dinner." Hwayi stands up. "Just so you know. I'm getting married and I hate you all and your not invited."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: T E R R O R
" *stands up from table and shakes out everything that was stolen* Here you go.. *pushes it in the middle of the table before leaving* Sometimes I think I don't even belong... Maybe I don't. "

"Who would marry you anyway?" *Smirks and gets up from the table. "Father, I love you but I have some business to take care of." *Leaves* xD

Cheetah x Archie

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
-Sits in the back with a smirk- Hope none of you drank anything on the table at dinner xp

"Well then.. That went smoothly.." Stands up from the table.

"Just so you know. I'll be going regardless to the wedding."

"Can't be a grand wedding for Hwayi without my money." Smiles, and looks at father.

"I guess I have.. >.>"

"Something interesting to do as well.. Yeah. I'll catch ya'll later." *leaves*

I might change him, but for now yes xD

Maybe she went to go follow after him xD
XD that is a good idea.

"Archie where are you going? Off to steal more crap?"

• Love
XD that is a good idea.

"Archie where are you going? Off to steal more crap?"
"I'm going... out. Until tomorrow.."

He'll probably ghost for 2 weeks xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
"I'm going... out. Until tomorrow.."

He'll probably ghost for 2 weeks xD
"Yeah right. You can't fool me, you idiot." *Runs in front of him.* "I want the truth... and you know how much I hate liars."

She's like 4'9" but will bteak someone's neck in a heartbeat if they lie to her xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.