THE MONSTERS CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA ROLEPLAY

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Specific I suppose this plot has many purposes. On of the main sort of points I think this roleplay covers is the group, who from what I've seen most likely doesn't get along to well, find out that the only thing that holds them together and the only thing they've ever known wasn't real. And how they cope with that.

Ideally in the process some with split from Father's side. Causing a divide in the group who's only ever really had each other. The plot centers around how these twisted and damaged characters deal with life changing information [hopefully in an interesting why by gun fights and death]

So I suppose there will be a point where some turn on father, perhaps trying to get him in jail for what he did, some of the ones who were taken as older children might even have memories of their previous life.

The idea was that no one ever found out who he was, because the stature of limitations[unless its been changed] in Korea for murder is 15 years and after that the person can't be convicted without sever evidence [ie. A bunch of kids claiming to be the kidnapped people]

As for gangs I was thinking that perhaps in the underground he might be known for what he did but with his group of killers and evil children no one dared to say anything. So a gang person might definitely attack him.

The main plot should progress as they learn bits and pieces of the info and some might put things together before others so the time line for sub plots might change a bit.

Is this making sense owo?

Specific I suppose this plot has many purposes. On of the main sort of points I think this roleplay covers is the group, who from what I've seen most likely doesn't get along to well, find out that the only thing that holds them together and the only thing they've ever known wasn't real. And how they cope with that.

Ideally in the process some with split from Father's side. Causing a divide in the group who's only ever really had each other. The plot centers around how these twisted and damaged characters deal with life changing information [hopefully in an interesting why by gun fights and death]

So I suppose there will be a point where some turn on father, perhaps trying to get him in jail for what he did, some of the ones who were taken as older children might even have memories of their previous life.

The idea was that no one ever found out who he was, because the stature of limitations[unless its been changed] in Korea for murder is 15 years and after that the person can't be convicted without sever evidence [ie. A bunch of kids claiming to be the kidnapped people]

As for gangs I was thinking that perhaps in the underground he might be known for what he did but with his group of killers and evil children no one dared to say anything. So a gang person might definitely attack him.

The main plot should progress as they learn bits and pieces of the info and some might put things together before others so the time line for sub plots might change a bit.

Is this making sense owo?
It is, and that helps.. Since my char is probably the most free-spirited than the others, and being a con-man etc, he would probs split from the rest of the kids, heck.. He may even try to find his real family when the truth is out. He is a curious person so if something is iffy about father, he will try to find that out. I am looking forward to this.

He is more than just a con-man though, I just cant seem to find where I put what he did..

Found it.. Close Combat, Stealth, Con-artist, Tactical & Forgery Expert

OMG YAY, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ACTUALLY.

I'm awake and probably will stay awake, since excited and planning on getting Cheetah up before I go to bed.

They could be close unless you had something different in mind
It's up to you, I was just wondering what you thought. I thought she was cool, maybe. Hwayi could give her lessons on shooting? If you would like.

It's up to you, I was just wondering what you thought. I thought she was cool, maybe. Hwayi could give her lessons on shooting? If you would like.
yeah they could be really close and teach each other things.

yeah they could be really close and teach each other things.
Really? That be awesome! Cause so far Hwayi doesn't really have lots of found out relationships with his sibblings other then his feud with Cheetah, and a bit of a tolerance for Damien.

Really? That be awesome! Cause so far Hwayi doesn't really have lots of found out relationships with his sibblings other then his feud with Cheetah, and a bit of a tolerance for Damien.
yeah same for Lexi

Status
Not open for further replies.