Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna's eyes slowly opened. "I....pledge to serve thee....master Johnathan......None shall....be thy enemy save for time itself. I will always protect you even beyond your death..." she said softly, slowly growing in strength as the vow was made, "Until such time that a new master comes....This I now vow to thee and seal." she gently pressed her forehead against his and a small rush of power swept through his body. Luna appeared to have regained some color in her pale skin and her eyes were bright once more.

Johnathan was silent through Luna's whole speech. He had to hold in his chuckles at the part of protecting him beyond his own death. Well, on a technicality, he was already dead but she didn't have to know that yet. Though, he was happy that Luna got some of her vitality back. Silently, he put his hand over her heart and concentrated some energy to be transferred from him to her. He had plenty to spare so why not?

Luna smiled softly at him. "I will be fine now Master." she said softly, looking much healthier now, "My power is unlocking.....We should leave...." Her power and energy were slowly starting to grow. She carefully got up and dusted herself off.

Keeping silent again, Johnathan stopped the energy flow and got up as well. Before motioning to the exit, he looked back at the tomb. A part of him wanted to destroy this place to keep secrets from leaking out when someone else discovers the tomb. It made sense, plus it was his old experiences talking. "I'm not sure if we should just leave or destroy the tomb...."

Luna followed after him. "I can seal this place. I have enough of my power to do that Master...." she said softly, "But that is only if you wish that...." She felt a little sad at the thought of destroying the tomb of her previous master, and was a little unsure of what he meant by secrets.

His eyes widened when she said that she could seal this place. That could work, plus he needed a new spectrum of ideas for his own seals as well. "We should seal this place." Johnathan said with a nod. He wondered which seal he would apply to this tomb.

She smiled seeming much happier with that idea. She knelt down and started chanting softly. An ancient looking circle of light started to appear on the ground that extended over the entirety of the exit and her master's tomb. It was a light based magic and was complex. She was emanating a great power as an ethereal glow surrounded her. The chant sounded almost like she was singing rather than flatly chanting. This seal held a central symbol that had not been seen by man for thousands of years.

He watched her sing - what he thought she was doing rather than chanting. Oddly, he thought her voice was pretty nice. When the seal applied itself, he let out a impressed whistle. "Wow. That's some master-quality work there." The seal was something he hasn't seen in a long time. Yet, he could tell the multiple levels just from a glance. "Not even my own seals could compare."

She looked back at him and smiled softly. "So thou art a magic user?" she asked, "That does explain something. And Thank you for thy praise....it...was nothing really.." she looked away as she stood up, a light blush of embarrassment on her face. She quietly dusted her armor off and stared at the ground. "I....errr....Master....I...was this area...always a swamp?" she asked trying to adjust to his 'accent'.

"Err....well...not exactly." He whispered while scratching his head at the magic user part. But back to the matter at hand. "From what I know, quite a while has passed." He said with a shrug, leaving a mental note to get his custom bracers so that he could use his own seals. He had no idea how long she was in the tomb for but from his guesses, less than a hundred years had passed.

Luna sighed softly. "I surmise it matters little.....I am not good at keeping track of time....." she said softly, "Master....where are we headed?" Her skin retained its glow from the sealing magic though it was hard to tell under her armor. She shifted slightly not being used to being awake and standing around.

"There's a special base I need to get to." Johnathan explained while remembering Eluna Meadow. "It's quite a bit away to the west, past this swamp. Speaking of such, we have to get out of here." He finished while looking for the point in which he fell in from.

She nodded. "Right Master....the west is that way." she said pointing in the proper direction. "I may have been underground.....but some things do not change." she smiled gently at him as her sword reappeared in a sheath on her hip. "We should hurry yes?" She seemed very kind and understanding, choosing not to ask questions. She was willing to do anything he asked of her, after all not only did he free her but he had also given her some of his energy. To her he was a very thoughtful person, of course her previous master could not do such a thing.

He agreed with a nod and set out to find the hole. The whole time, he was thinking that he should make his own exit but didn't. That would mean exposing some of his abilities and keeping what he is a mystery. Though he just meet Luna, and he did kind of trust her, he didn't want to draw attention to either one of them just yet.

Luna followed him quietly. She watched his body language trying to figure him out. It had been some time since she got to actually speak with anyone. She could tell he was a bit anxious about something, though what she was unsure.

Johnathan had located the hole after some time. Silently, he looked up and saw that he might have fell a long way down. "Hmm...." Now, he had to find a way up again. The bigger option was to find something to climb on and get out that way. Another idea was to create a foothold and fly up that way.

Luna looked at him. "I can get us out master." she said softly. Without waiting for him to answer she wrapped an arm around his waist and, with a powerful jump had them out of the hole. She set him down on some solid land and stood over the hole. "I....believe I should explain myself....yes?"

"That...." He said while still surprised that with one leap, she got them out of the hole. "That would be best." Normally, he would be used to stuff like this happening almost all the time.

She sighed softly. "I am not human. I am considered an instrument of the Gods.....I have powers that far surpass any mortals.....My power however....belongs to you..." she said softly, "I am good or evil depending on your commands.....I am........repenting....." she looked away from him quietly.

Well that explained a lot. quickly, he took out a black book from his pocket and fished through a few pages until he found what he was looking for. Johnathan's eyes widened before putting the book in his other hand as he walked up and wrapped his arms around her. "It's a good thing I'm not human either right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.