Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes widened a bit and a light blush found its way to her cheeks. "err...master?" she asked, "Wh...what are you doing?" She clearly wasn't used to being touched. She didn't understand why his arms were around her. To her it didn't matter much that he wasn't human.

He tilted his head for a moment before letting go. For some reason, he had the feeling that she wasn't used to being touched. For the most part, he never really cared. While remembering that he still had the black book in his hand, he put it back into his pocket unless she were to ask about it.

Luna stood there quietly for a moment. "Wh-what was that book master?" she asked softly.

"Oh, this?" He took out said black book. "It's the 'Inter-species Bingo Book'. It holds profiles of all those recorded in the book for bounty hunters and others to know about whoever they're facing. It also holds some information about certain important people and places - like you and your previous master's tomb."

Luna raised an eyebrow. "......a.....what? bounty....hunters?" she asked softly, "I.....I...do not understand...why....why do you need such a thing?" she shifted a bit in the air over the hole. She felt a bit unsure of what to do.

"The only reason I have one is for the information it provides - although I found this area by chance alone." He explained after sensing her unease. "Although, there's an entry about me in that book as well." With that bomb revealed, he waited for her reaction.

"I....I see......so....where are we headed now master?" she asked, not really that curious about the entry. She knew she would have a long time to get to know him so she wasn't really concerned about learning about him.

"Hm?....Oh right! West. I had almost forgot." He said with a small chuckle.

She nodded and pointed towards the west. "that way then Master....." she said softly, "L-let us be on our way.....I hope I will not be a burden..."

"Nah, your fine." He began after he started walking. If anything, her presence would be a good help and a welcome change to the norm of traveling on his own. "In fact, I could use the company. Part of me is kinda curious about you and your abilities."

Luna walked with him quietly. "What would you like to know master? To you I am an open book." she said softly with a smile. She seemed just like a lady rather than a warrior at this moment in time.

"Hmm......Oh! You had said that your an 'Instrument of the Gods'. What was that about?" Johnathan asked with a smile. There were many things that he wanted to know about since their meeting eariler.

Luna looked thoughtful. "Well.....The earliest thing I can remember is awakening and seeing a bright light. Several voices spoke to me and granted me my powers. Or.....was it that they were placing chains on me? It is hard to recall....I was sent here to prove gods exist and to protect chosen heroes...." She answered clearly finding it hard to explain.

"Hmm.....I see." Johnathan said while rubbing his chin. That explained some things that he was curious about. Though he did have other questions at the moment, he had to think about how to put it together until it presented itself earlier. "Chosen heroes?"

"Yes....they do occasionally choose heroes.....those who carry their words....errr....templars so to speak? Is that the proper word? I believe so.....I also have been sent to...kill other gods before..." she answered. She seemed rather calm and was clearly willing to talk to him. She knew she had to trust him, after all what was the worst that could happen?

Kill other gods? Ok, that was something he hasn't heard before. Though from what he could recall, those who killed gods were given an instant 'Do not engage' order in the bingo book. Yet, some people were massive idiots and went for them anyways....it did not end well. Other than that, he sighed and put that thought in the back of his mind.

"Is there anything else you wish to know master?" she asked as she walked with him. She wondered what he thought of her so far.

"One last thing..." Johnathan said after a few minutes of thinking. "You said your powers are far better than humans right? Just how strong are you?"

Luna looked at him. "I'm not entirely sure how it would be best to express this....however I can lift things much heavier than even the strongest mortal......I...I can cush bones easily if I so choose..." she said a little hesitant to explain things. She still wasn't sure if he was good or not.

Johnathan showed no signs of being bothered by this. He had always wondered how powerful she was, she had easily lifted him like it was nothing. "I see." For the most part, he would make sure to not make her do that. "If you have any questions yourself, you can ask them."

Status
Not open for further replies.