• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I know how strong he is. I've done plenty of research. I research my prey for months. Study them, so I know exactly how to fight them. Don't you worry. I know all his weaknesses." Stated the man as he began to eat his pancakes.

"Besides, darling, I have to come back for our little one. Hmm...I wonder if its a boy or girl." Mumbled the man as he glanced at her stomach in wonder.

Darling? That simple word that wouldn't have registered too much before now was like music to her ears. It meant he was definitely trying to keep his love for her, that he still had all these feelings. She wasn't going to push him for anything, and she was going to wait for when he initiated a kiss simply out of respect, but the girl couldn't stop herself from grinning excitedly -and happily- at the pet names.

"Oh, I think it's a little boy. He's so active. My mother... has a few children, and when she was pregnant with my little brothers, she always said they would kick her more than my sisters did. This little one doesn't stop moving around, even this early on. I suppose half-breeds develop quickly," she drawled absently, her smile widening by the second at just how... normal things seemed. They were just a loving couple, happily discussing the oncoming birth of their child. They may not be a normal couple, but there was nothing more adorable than the scene they made right now. "Take care of Octavius too, will you? He's... been so nice to me. I never thought he would be this kind. He wasn't very nice to me when he was around the aliens," she admitted, her hands resting back on her stomach and tapping her fingers against it to calm the movements down as best she could. "He still needs protecting, even if he's strong. Devin... needs him."​

"Such kind words for someone who ratted you out." Stated the older man, as he put his now empty plate to the side, making a clanking noise. Licking his lips clean of syrup, his kind brown eyes looked up at the woman. "You are far too sweet for your own good. But I'll make sure he gets home safe. Make sure Sebastian in there is okay." He stated, moving to rub her stomach.

Honestly, he didn't know how to be rude to Grace. Yes she lied and deceived him. But he honestly couldn't stop these feelings he was feeling for her. He loved her, he knew that. So he would continue to protect her and keep her secret. And...When it was proper time he would leave his wife.

Getting out of the bed, he through on his clothes in his normal quick manner. "I'll walk you back to your home. I need to get ready to head out, okay?"

"You don't need to walk me home-- I just need you to head to your men and get prepared. I want you at the best of your game, not wasting time leading me home. I can make it on my own, I promise," she laughed, even if her cheeks flushed at the very gentlemanly behaviour he was exhibiting. That was her ideal trait in a man: someone who was a gentleman and proceeded to treat her like their Queen. Even if they had to go about in secret, Jacob, for all his brutishness and ruthlessness, was a gentleman to her.

"Besides, nobody can see us together without making some silly assumptions that'll hurt your reputation-- I'll honestly be fine, Jacob--"

Of course, those words ironically coincided with the loud bangs of gunshots and injured screams outside. If she had left alone a few seconds prior, she would have easily been hurt by the warfare outside the little home. Staying frozen to the bed in genuine horror and confusion, the shouts of 'alien attack' and 'ambush' at least cleared some of her misunderstanding, reaching for Jacob fretfully. "D-Don't go out, Jacob-- i-it sounds like... h-hell out there, please don't go, you'll get hurt!"​

"Go hide in the closet, and stay." He barked the command. Seeing her frozen in free, he quickly scooped her up, placing her into the closet. Looking at her fear stricken face, he grimaced before kissing her lovingly. Slowly pulling away, he grimaced a bit. "...I love you so much Grace. And I love our little boy. Stay safe, and stay here." He whispered, before shutting the closet and hurrying outside with his own gun. Like hell would he sit and hide when everything he fought for was on the line.

Devin was out there, shooting at Aliens from her bedroom window. Easily getting headshots. "Blyke, Octavious! Come in here and start shooting!" She growled as she hurriedly shot at the aliens. She was trying not to remember the invasion five years ago.

"Blyke, Octavius-- do you realise how utterly absurd you sound, human? Oh, and before you shoot at me, I would keep in mind that killing me will mean you don't get to see your little friends. That Blyke man, that girl who spat at me -Gem, I think she said- and of course Octavius. Not, lower your gun and how about you come follow me? I would ideally let you go, because we only came for Octavius, but seeing how close you three are to him, we decided to bring you all too! You ought to be thankful. Not many humans get to see the inside of our ships while still alive-- saying that, I could kill you, but Mother and Father want to see the girl who stole Octavius' heart~" Babbled the burly man opposite who, from his casual grin and the fact he was eyeing the room curiously, really didn't scream of fear. He was conversational and chatty, and he even went as far as to openly display the markings on his chest by wearing a vest. He really didn't give a shit about getting killed, because he had enough confidence to realise he probably wouldn't be.

"So, what's it to be? Kill me and never see the others or... come with me, voluntarily, and save the rest of the town, as well as getting to be with your precious boyfriend," he continued, twirling a gun in his hand with another grin-- one very similar to Octavius'. He was, after all, the boy's brother-- and the only prominent sibling who Jacob had yet to kill. Out of about 14 brothers and sisters Octavius had, only this man -Axel- and Grace remained. "Hurry up, darlin'. I got places to be."

714.jpg

Her gun was aimed straight at his head. She barely flinched to lower it at first. But hearing everything About Octavious made her lower her gun. "....Why are you talking about him like you...you know him? Alien scum you don't fucking know a thing!" She hissed. However she dropped her gun, holding her hands up in surrender.

"...Don't you dare hurt anyone else in this town.... I'll go willingly. Just leave this town." She was sure he was only saying things about her boyfriend to through her off. Surely Octavious wasn't sure related to a damn alien. He kills aliens! He was her boyfriend! The man she loved and he loved her! She knew everything about him! Like how annoying and stupid his flirty jokes are. Or how he literally takes up most of the bed when he sleeps. She...They made love before and shes never seen any markings-....But...It was always too dark to see. Shaking her head she followed the alien.

"Why am I talking like I know him? Oh, I didn't even realise I was! Why would I ruin the surprise, anyway? That asshole can tell you himself, if he has the guts to. I doubt it. He's always been a fucking coward," spat the alien with a faint, though unsubtle roll of his green eyes, strolling back to the kitchen where, apprehended by four of five alien guards, the three other members of the household were tied up and handcuffed, including a clearly furious -and nervous- Octavius. He had never imagined that his family would find the town, or even find him for that matter, but they had-- and everything he had worked so hard to keep secret was going to come out.

Murmuring a few words in his mother tongue to the guards, Axel finally grinned and headed out of the little home without an ounce of fear. After all, he had entered without being seen, and he was certain that they would exit the same way. With the gunfire continuing until he made his leave, the Prince moved through the way they came, having knocked down the perimeter of the town to get access - he was hardly going to stroll in through the actual entrance.

"Don't touch her-- Don't y-you fucking push her-- Just take me. I'm the one you came for, right?" Octavius snapped, having grimaced the moment he saw the guards shove Devin forward.

"Mm, I'm not going to talk to you, you don't deserve my response," responded the brother, who simply smirked and grabbed Gem to tug her forward. "You're being far too slow, darling. Don't you want to come see the ships~? I thought humans were interested in sci-fi shit."​

Gem was beyond afraid. Tears were staining her cheeks as she struggled to be let go. "N-No! Let me go! Please!" She yelled as she tried to dig her feet in the dirt so she wouldn't have to walk, but the guards continued to drag her.

Slowly, Devin followed. Of course she was terrified. But she was dammed if she kept alien scum see that. She kept herself calm and collected. Glancing over at Octavious she gave him a look that said, 'what's going on?' However when she made a move to be closer to her boyfriend she was snatched back up and pushed forward.

Noticing his girlfriend look interrogatively towards him only made the man guiltily grimace. He could hardly act casual when, as every second passed, he was having to come to terms with knowing that the world he had created was going to come crashing down. He had lied to Devin, and to Blyke and Gem too, so of course he wasn't looking forward to them realising just how serious his lies and deceptions were.

"Look, just take me," he wearily appealed again once approaching the grand, vast ship in front of them, mostly so he could save the others from finding out who -and what- he was. The sight of the ship brought some contrasting emotions. On one hand, it represented everything he hated. It had been a prison to him the whole time they travelled to Earth. He had been locked in his room, unable to interact with anyone because his parents saw him as too precious. On the other hand, it... had been home for the years they travelled in space, and there was something... comforting about knowing that he was essentially home, even if he wouldn't have chosen to return voluntarily.

"Don't you want Mother to meet your precious girlfriend, though? And Father too? Since you left, and Grace, and the others all got massacred, I would have thought you'd want to see them?" Axel drawled with a irritated frown, physically shoving the humans on board and being equally as harsh with his brother. He had no respect for him at the moment, and it wasn't going to improve if Octavius continued to whine and plead.

The eldest, though, was wise enough to keep his mouth shut when shoved to the floor in the grand hall, and physically avoided looking at his parents-- as well as doing his best to avoid the portraits of the family along the walls. Given the ship had essentially become the family's home, they had done their best to domesticate it with portraits-- though it did ring sadly now most of the fourteen children were now dead.

"Octavius-- Is this him-- Oh, of course it's him~" Beamed his mother, the beautiful woman rushing down from her throne and making her eldest get to his feet, enveloping him in a hug as though nothing had happened. He had been a cannibal, he had left home and he had killed his own kind while working with the humans-- but the woman was so ecstatic to see her son that none of that mattered again. "Why did you handcuff your brother, Axel? He's not one of those disgusting humans."

172l'lmk.jpg

The three of them stood there all shocked. Devin slowly began to put two and two together. Especially when seeing the biggest portrait there. It was of Octavious. She felt her stomach churn, and it felt like the room was spinning. Memories of Octavious kissing her, hugging her, just being in love filled her head. They didn't bring her joy. But disgust. He was he an alien....He...He was one of the monsters that killed her family. Her...Her little brother...

Blyke didn't stay quiet for long. Oct was his best friend. Someone he loved like a brother...And he lied to them all this time? "You fucking bastard!" He yelled and struggled against them. "You're one of them?! You....You lied to us?!" He yelled as he was pinned down to the ground and told to shut up.

Gem stared at Oct with fear and confusion. "....Were you using us?..Huh?! For some stupid protecting Octavious?!" She yelled as she struggled too. She looked at Devin and glared venomously. "You....You knew didn't you!"

Devin still didn't say a word, she just stared at her boyfriend with a pale face, completely sickened. She let....She let him touch her....She let him get so close....She let down her guard and trusted him...And this is what she gets for trusting anyone.

"...In my defence, I didn't deliberately trick you-- Okay, maybe I did at first, b-but then I genuinely grew to like- love you all. My dearest mother here, she... exiled me. I was an outcast by my own race because--"

"Because he was a cannibal. Oh, and he's probably eaten a few humans, actually, to keep his cravings in check, right brother? You helped kill your own people to, siding with the little humans? Befriending them, having sex with them, defiling our very name by bedding the disgusting female," sighed Axel, the burly, muscular man flopping onto his father's throne with a vaguely sad sigh. "Father's dead, by the way. I wasn't going to tell you, but I suppose it's obvious. Guess who's now King? I obviously think it should be me, given the shit you've put us through, but nooo... Mother wanted her precious baby boy back."

Staring silently at his obviously bitter brother, then towards the humans, he knew that appealing his innocence and his genuine love was a waste of time. They weren't going to hear how he had been treated badly by his family, because he had deceived them and broken every bit of trust there had been. Instead, he rubbed his now free wrists and shot a weary smile. "King, huh? That's kinda cool, I s'pose... Not that I want to keep fighting, Mother. I meant everything I did. I just... think we should go home."

"Oh, you've become a man of peace now?" Laughed Axel in disbelief, scanning the humans bitterly. "Look what you creatures have done to him. Are you going to apologise for corrupting him?"​

Devin couldn't even look at her boyfriend. What the hell was this? A nightmare? It had to be. She was going to wake up any moment. But of course she didn't, his was reality. She was really in an alien ship, and her boyfriend that she loved was not only an alien but a royal. Destined to be king. How lovely.

Gem glared at Devin and Octavious. "You...You both...Of course Devin knew....You both lied to us! And now your some king?! What sick joke is this Oct! I trusted you with my life!"

Devin could feel vomit rising from the back of her throat. Oh she was really going to be sick. Like literally. Her face turned a light shade of green, she obviously didn't feel good.

"...Devin? Dev, look, I-I... could explain, but I think it's pretty obvious, ain't it? And I don't want to be here. I want to go back to our town, to our home, b-but... I can't exactly go back now. Jacob knew, by the way. He knew what I was and who I was, but he trusted me. I-I'd like you all to trust me, but I guess that's... too much to ask. So I'm gonna have to stay here, I guess," he awkwardly explained, even if the realisation that he had to stay and that he couldn't return back to normal was depressing. Shoving a guard away after seeing him approach Devin, he gently got her to her feet even if she didn't want him anywhere near her. Right now, seeing her so sick, he didn't think she ought to push away the one person attempting to help her.

"I didn't lie about my feelings, by the way," he murmured beneath his breath, trailing out into the hallways to find one of the many toilets onboard. This area of the ship did just appear like a normal ground floor of a house. The more technical areas were further in, which he tried to avoid to prevent Devin's worry. "I-I do love you-- if Jacob could trust me, why can't you? We could go home, Devin. W-We don't... have to stay. I'll kill my mother, quite easily, if it means protecting you. I want to be on your side, the human side-- I don't want to hurt anyone, not now..."​

Once they were in the bathroom, she began to vomit harshly, her body trembling as she tried to stop. She was being so weak right now. She hated it. She just wanted to crawl under a rock somewhere and just die.

Glancing up at him after she was done, she looked away with wet eyes. "....This...You..." It was overwhelming. All of this was far to overwhelming. The man she loved was an alien. The species responsible for killing her family. Growling light she got up before punching him as hard as she could in the stomach. Which was bound to hurt. "....You're an idiot...I...If you had told me...Before this...It would have been easier...."

"And you'd have trusted me if I came over and said 'hey, doll. Work with me. Oh, by the way, I'm an alien'-- really? I fucking... you can't judge me because I'm an alien. I've... never hurt a human for any other reason than hunger. I'm not my mother, or my brother-- I've helped you all kill aliens. By the way, that's why I was exiled. I fucking ate my own people, Devin. I-I... I don't judge every human based on a few. I've shown you I'm a good guy, haven't I? I just-- tell me what I can do to to get your trust back? I'll kill my mother, I'll... do anything, Devin," he admitted wearily, kneeling beside the toilet and gently rubbing her back, even if she didn't want him to. He had always helped her when she was sick, and his feelings for her hadn't changed at all-- even if the relationship was incredibly tenuous at the moment.

"I mean, I guess killing my mother won't solve anything. It'll just make everyone here get mad and assume a human had done it. Whatever, I'll just-- I'll sort it out somehow."​

"....Let's just leave...And pretend this never happened. I can't deal with it." She whispered as she turned away from him before hugging her knees with wet and teary eyes.

"...My head hurts, my stomach hurts...I'm just so tired, and I don't want to be on this fucking ship." She whimpered and wiped her face. "I'm so tired...And I feel sick."

"This ship is damn awesome, don't go insulting our superior alien technology. Humans can't even get to Mars, Devin, yet my people cross into a different galaxy. Let's not go insulting the superior race, shall we?" He lightly teased, deciding to try and ease her into the realisation that he wasn't human. As delighted -and relieved- as he was to see she wasn't completely disowning him, the truth still had to be accepted that he wasn't human; that he was an alien. Albeit one who was pretty much human in his alignment. He had chosen to be with the humans and had fought against his own people for months - that said a lot about who he wanted to be with.

Helping her to her feet quietly, he kept a solid arm around her waist while pondering her comments. "I... can't leave Blyke or Gem. I meant what I said, Devin. They-- You're all my family. Fuck my actual family. I tried to eat my own brother, you know? They mean nothing to me. We'll... get out of here, all four of us, and-- that shit's not going to work, we can't leave. My mother will just send people after us again, Devin! I-I can't... risk that. Fuck, I sound so soppy, but I love you too much to allow you to run your whole life from my mother and my people. Running like that isn't a life, we already learnt that."​

"....I just want to sleep." She whispered as she leaned on him, laying her head on the crook of his shoulders. She slowly got up looking at him with a bit of a hurt look in her eyes. "....You're really a...Alien?" She asked.

"...I suppose so. I sure as hell ain't human, sweetheart. But yeah, I suppose I'm an alien. A horrible, cruel, bloodthirsty alien ready to suck you dry-- listen, i'm kidding. I... I'm a cannibal, I eat my own people. You humans taste way too meaty," he shrugged casually, deciding that, if she wanted the truth, she was going to get the truth, however hard it was to hear. She still appeared to love him, despite hearing who and what he was, and he definitely still loved her. His feelings hadn't at all changed.

Keeping his arm wrapped around her waist supportively, he did exhale hard as he tried to figure out some sort of way to... well, salvage everything. "Devin, I don't... entirely think I can just go back to the town. Jacob trusts me, I know he does, but... my mother... she won't allow me to leave. If I do, she'll just take it out on you humans," he admitted slowly, his handsome eyes peering to his girlfriend-- until seeing just how sick she looked. Despite everything on his shoulders, she took priority. "Are you sure you're alright? Do you want to lay down? You can come to my old bedroom on board, hm? If you need a rest, for half an hour, you should come and rest. Forget that this is a ship. Pretend we're back home or something-- I won't let you leave until you look better, sweetheart."​