• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Mmm, yeah. She shouldn't be out this late. Those crazies are out right now." Gem grumbled as she went to make her own plate

"Oi, Gem! You can't just make your plate you've got to wait!" Blyke snapped at his cousin, glaring at her as she stuck out her tongue while piling food on her plate

Meanwhile, Jacob was with Grace. The two of them were in a little vacant home. The two often wen there when they wanted alone time. And being in charge of the town meant he had keys too all the homes. Hovering over Grace as she laid in bed, he kissed along her neck and collarbone while he rubbed her stomach. "Mmhm....If it's a girl, I want to name her Josephina. That was my mother's name." He whispered in her ear, nipping softly at it. "And if it's a boy? Maybe...Sebastian? That's my middle name."

"Don't I get a say in the name? I mean, I am the mother, right? You're lucky I like both those names, I suppose. Besides, it's not like I can say no to you, is it?" Smiled Grace quietly, the usually shy girl coming out of her shell more and more by the second. In privacy, with only her lover with her, she was still the epitome of shy-- but she wasn't the totally innocent girl she was in public, as seen by how she eagerly kissed him back in return and tilted her head suggestively, to make sure he kissed her along her collarbone as she often preferred.

"Are you going to leave your wife? I... I know it won't be popular, but I love you so much, Jacob. I... didn't mean to ruin your family, b-but... but we're meant to be together, aren't we? I know we are. I believe in fate," she encouraged softly, playfully biting her bottom lip and deliberately putting on the innocent look, knowing that he liked that. In fact, if it wasn't for the sudden interruption, she would have done a lot more than simply looking up at him through her big, doe eyes.

"Jacob? Jacob, I-- look, I tracked you guys down, it took ages-- get away from her," blurted Octavius, the handsome man having barged through the door with a nervous look to Grace. Seeing her, he did think twice about doing this-- but he couldn't go back, and he wanted to make sure his life wasn't ruined by her idiotic decision to get with Jacob. If it got her killed, then that was her fault, wasn't it? "She's... She's an alien, I-- I was looking over some notes, and I... fucking realised that I recognise her. She looks different, she's dyed her hair, but she was a maid of my mother's-- she's an alien, Jacob."

Staring in horror at her older brother, tears immediately prickled her eyes at the fact he had given her up like this-- though she realised that it was inevitable. He had killed some of his own family. Of course he wouldn't care about her. "J-Jacob, he's... lying..."​

"Octavious? What?" He asked, looking at rh man. Jacob trusted Octavioud. He knew he wouldn't lie about this. Glancing to Grace, and seeing her tears, he knew he was telling the truth.

Grace was an alien. She was truly an alien. Grimacing at this, he looked over to Octavious. "...Leave. Make sure no one comes here. And make sure no one looks like her. We can't have the town finding out a pregnant alien is here."

Once Octavious left the room, Jacob paced back and forth cursing under his breath. Taking the wine bottle he was drinking out of, he threw it to the wall. "Dammit!" He yelled before glaring at her. "So you were using me? Seducing me to be safe? And even went as far to get pregnant? All for what?!" He yelled as he gripped her up by her hair.

"W-Wait, don't hurt me! I... I didn't deceive you, I love you! Devin and Octavius love one another, s-so... so it's not impossible for an alien to love a human, Jacob," she whimpered, all but admitting it in her weak statement, even if it was cut off by a shriek when he grabbed at her hair. Nervously trying to yank him away from her, fearing for her life even despite the loving moments they had shared, she did genuinely consider telling him who she really was, and who Octavius was-- but she couldn't. She wasn't like her brother. She would never go against him and have him killed, not when she had seen how happy he was in this life compared to the one he had on ship.

"...I was a maid, a-and they treated me horrible. I didn't like what they did to humans, Jacob! I-I left them, I came to find safety a-and I... I fell in love-- y-you won't kill me, will you? I-If you... want to kill me, w-wait until the baby's born at least. I'll give my life for the baby's," she decided bravely, even if the thought of dying made her whimper more. "...I'm not an evil person, Jacob, g-gosh..."​

Looking st her, searching her eyes, he growled letting go of her hair. Pacing back and forth once again, he laughed to himself a bit. "How didn't I guess it? You never took your shirt off when...Haha, you had me fooled with that shy act." Growled the man, glancing back at the woman before turning away.

"....You've made this a hell of a lot more difficult....The baby will have to be born in private....No one can know about you being an alien, you here me?" He growled running his hands through his hair. "...This is insane...."

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked with rare confidence, her voice not stammering or remaining quiet for the first time that day, staring confidently at her lover with a hand rested on her stomach. The calmness came from the knowledge that she needed to be calm, if the baby was to remain safe. Her mother had had plenty of children, and Grace did have several younger siblings who were the only ones to remain alive thanks to their ages so far, so she knew how pregnancies went. Granted, this wasn't a usual pregnancy, given the parents were different species... but some things were obvious, and remaining calm was one of them.

"I never lied to you about my feelings, Jacob. Octavius lies to Devin because he knows that... they would never be together if she knew the truth. I couldn't have got together with you if I told you who I was. I... I just wanted safety, and then I fell in love and-- I regret nothing of what I've done. You'd never have fallen in love with me otherwise."​

"You won't be killed....." Mumbled the man without looking at her. He couldn't look at her right now. "...You are....This is ridiculous." Mumbled the man as he sat on the bed.

Slowly he put his head in his hands, thinking things over. "...Well...I've always wanted to see a hybrid baby." He mumbled.

"...Et voila," she teasingly smiled, though realised her jokes were probably misplaced at a time like this, when Jacob was obviously under great stress and confusion. Though, she would admit that having the truth out in the open with the man she loved was a good thing. It definitely took the weight off her shoulders, and harbouring that stress in her condition wasn't at all good for her.

"...If it makes you feel better, I'm not a teenager. I'm about your age, actually," she quietly piped up. Over the months, he had often told her that their age difference could be an issue, that he felt bad for taking advantage of someone so young. Now, that didn't seem an issue-- though she didn't expect him to ever want to be with her again, anyway. "I suppose I look quite young, but I'm in my fifties, I suppose. L-Look, I won't tell anyone what I am-- and the baby can be disguised as human, as long as the marks are hidden, assuming he or she even has m-marks..."​

Glancing up at her, Jacob stood up, letting out a nervous cackle. "Well great. We no longer have an age difference problem. Just a species problem. Great." He sarcastically Mumbled. Looking a the wine bottle he broke, he sighed annoyed with his. "I really wish I drank it all before I broke that."

Running a hand down his face he looked at at Grace. Looking at her face, he laughed a bit. "Well, this is certainly a turn of events tonight..."

"I suppose it is, isn't it? Jacob, I... am sorry for not having told you, but I can't change things. I can't pretend that I'm not pregnant with your child. I suppose I can leave you alone and not see you, but I won't pretend that this baby isn't yours. Unless you tell me to leave, I'd hope that you at least... got involved and helped me, as the father of the child-- I-I love you, but I realise you can't love... an alien or whatever. For the record, you're the alien in my eyes," she pointed out with a tired smile, shifting herself up off the bed as best she could, even if it wasn't so easy in her condition. Breathing out slowly at the pain in her ankles, she reached for her comfortable, woollen jumper and her bag. "I... I... am allowed to go home, aren't I? I won't tell anyone anything."​

"...Stay here....Stay with me." He whispered. Even though she was an alien....He couldn't just act like the love he had do he was gone. Yes she lied to him...But...He could forgive her. The fact that she carried his baby really helped her out. Once she laid back down, he cuddled up to her and closed his eyes.

Rubbing her stomach, he let out a frustrated sigh. "...W have much to discuss...But it can wait until the morning." Whispered the man.

Staring at him with uncertainty, just in case this was an act to get her close to pull at her hair again, she eventually approached and set her bag down, before grinning in delight at his sudden affection. Granted, it wasn't the lustful embrace she had before, but it meant far more to her to see him treat her affectionately after the truth was revealed. In many ways, as hurtful was it was to see Octavius abandon her like that, it was the best thing he could do. She could have her baby with Jacob and Octavius could continue to live his life normally, without having to sacrifice it for her.

"...We'll talk about whatever you want. I'll even offer you information on what I know on the other aliens, if... if that's what you think would be helpful," she suggested as confidently as she could, gently resting her hands on top of his with a beautiful and breathless grin. "I know quite a lot, a-actually."​

"Wonderful." Chuckled Jacob as he rested his stinging eyes. "...This is going to be....Hectic....So much is going to happen to us. My wife is going to be...furious when I divorce her. But...she should have seen this coming."

"I don't think she could have ever seen this coming, could she? You falling in love with an alien of all things, and getting me pregnant," she lightly teased, her eyes lighting up a little and, with her bottom lip bitten once more, she leaned in closer to place a light kiss upon his cheek. It was as though revealing the truth about who she was unleashed a great deal of confidence in her. Granted, not all the truth had been revealed -she was pretending she had been a maid, and not the Princess-, but what had been revealed was enough for the innocent girl to quietly press in close to her lover.

"We can talk about whatever you want to in the morning. Until then, how about you turn the lamp off and cuddle me?" She quietly purred again, pushing herself in even closer with a surprisingly lustful sigh. "...You know, now you know what I am, I can at least take my shirt off in front of you, assuming you want to be with me... I am still beautiful, aren't I?"​

"You now that you're gorgeous. Aren't all aliens beautiful? I'm amazed Devin doesn't know about her own boyfriend. She should have figured it out by know. I guess she is blind, like I was." Stated the man as he reached over to turn out the lamp.

Slowly, he began to undress, before getting under the blankets.

"Yes-- but you're beautiful too, Jacob. Humans can be beautiful, so I suppose it isn't that suspicious, is it? I... I'd just like to be happy, like Octavius is. He has safety here, and his secret is kept-- that's all I want too. To be safe from the other aliens and to be happy with someone I like, even if...I understand if you decide one day that it's too much to handle, you know?" She whispered beneath her breath, continuing to presents the caveats to him. She wanted nothing more than to date him without any restrictions, but she couldn't devote herself completely while still believing that, one day, he would just abandon her--for good reason, granted, but it would hurt nonetheless.

"...Who are you attacking next? Perhaps I can help, with information," she murmured, hesitating-- before pulling off her own jumper to snuggle in closer. It was dark anyway, so he didn't have to see the markings if he didn't want to. The darkness had been her best friend in times like this. "...You've probably already killed my family, I-I suppose."​

"We're attacking a Royal. The Kings brother." He answered as he rolled over to hold her, rubbing her plump belly. "Now, hush. Go to sleep." Jacob whispered in her ear as his fingers tangled themselves in her dark thick hair.

He always played in her hair when he was going to sleep. Taking in Grace's sweet scent, he finally allowed himself to go to sleep.

Grace, on the other hand, didn't sleep for the remainder of the night, instead staying wide awake and silently panicking. She was fully aware that Jacob had killed many of her siblings and cousins, as well as close friends and servants to her family-- but knowing he was targeting her uncle did make her far more upset. She had often been overlooked by most her family for her shyness, but he uncle had tirelessly attempted to give her attention. He treated her like his own daughter, making sure that nobody forgot she was there, and she knew that, as ruthlessly tough he could be, he didn't deserve to die. Not when he was the only one who had truly treated her kindly. Though there was hardly anything she could do about it. She couldn't warn him, or even talk to him. She just had to accept it, like Octavius had told her to.

By morning, knowing that Jacob was apparently heading out on that attack, the young alien quietly nudged her lover awake with a smile, placing a tray of breakfast down for him. She had had to get up incredibly early-- but she would argue Jacob was worth it, especially after hiding so many secrets from him all these months.

"You can eat this up before you head off on that attack, okay?" She quietly smiled, hitching herself back onto the bed with her short hair pulled back with one of her cutesy hairbands. "I-I tried making pancakes. Blyke taught me how to, so I hope they're good?"​

Groggily stirring from his sleep, he slowly sat up, allowing the black to fall and rest on his lap. His bare chest was now showing, he he scratched it a bit glancing down at the breakfast with weary eyes. After last night events, you could say the man was pretty drained.

Flicking his lips up to form a tired smile,the overworked alien hunter replied with a gruff 'thank you'. Clearing his throat he began to cut at the pancakes, saying, "you didn't have to do this. I would have been fine with some toast. But thank you love, it tastes quite amazing. How's the baby doing?" He asked, glancing over to her stomach with nothing but love in his eyes.

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
"Hm? Oh, you don't need to worry so much. I mean, this... is my first child, and I'm honestly not that nervous. You've had children before, you should be reassuring me that it's all going to be fine," she lightly laughed, snuggling up closer towards his arm and lovingly pecking his cheek. Sure, she wasn't... certain that things between them were back to normal, but at least he wasn't refusing her affection. It did give her some hope that things could return to how they were.

"Do... promise me you won't get hurt? I know the King's brother, Jacob. He's a strong man who doesn't give up without a hell of a fight, and while I completely trust your abilities, I-I will not assume you're invincible... So be careful."​