• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Calming herself down, she looked over at him. Looking down at her feet, she nodded. "...Okay...Okay. We have to find Blyke and Gem. I'm not leaving them." She whispered, before putting her shoes back on, hurrying lacing them. "Come on, where would they be keeping Gem and Blyke?" She asked.

She wished she had her weapons. However she didn't. So she had to rely on her abilities. Hurrying out the room with her, she was stopped by a rather tall, and breathtakingly gorgeous woman. An alien. She was a doctor, here to check on Devin. Word spread very fast. The Queen probably already knew. The doctor looked at the couple before smiling respectfully. "Miss, please, lay back down. You're carrying royalty. You must be calm. I'm here to help you through this exciting and bright change in your life."garnet_by_astrisjursen-dagx2rs.jpg

Octavius almost immediately grimaced when he set eyes on the woman, because he knew what it must have meant. It meant his mother was aware of the pregnancy, which subsequently meant that they stood no chance of leaving. He couldn't leave, Devin obviously couldn't... and Blyke and Gem were probably forbidden to leave too. Hell, while the humans would be saved when his people left to go home, it wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to be selfish and just leave to live somewhere on Earth with his friends and Devin. He didn't want to go home, but apparently that was inevitable. His mother would happily return to their planet now she had a grandchild to care for.

"...We don't need you fussing around. I don't want my mother interfering. Can you piss off?" He grunted, though he wasn't too angry at the doctor. As a sickly child, he was always visited by her and, even when he was healthy, his mother would always have him examined. She may be a brutal person to the humans, but she was a caring mother, especially to Octavius. As such, the Prince did develop a close bond to the doctor... even if he was glaring angrily at her. He was protective of Devin, fiercely so, especially now she was apparently pregnant. "...Dev, you ain't angry at me, are you? I mean, my... mom will probably go home now, and... I... I don't think we'll be able to leave."​

"Our planet it a great place. I promise, and of course you need me. This baby with be strong. So I need to help you get through this. You are the mother of the next generation of royals. How exciting! Octavious, please calm down. You don't want wrinkles do you." The woman, Astrid, asked as she walked in, holding Devin's hand.

"Pl-Planet?! I- no! I am not go-!" She began however for some odd reason she beta. To calm down. It was Astrid. She had this spray that tended to relax emotions. And it seemed to work on humans to. Astrid made her lay down, as she began to examine her.

"Hmm...Judging by the looks of it, you're already six weeks pregnant! Hooray?" She cooed as her hands touched her belly, her eyes glowing as she felt the baby. "Strong baby, a boy. That's wonderful!"

Devin looked up at her, completely confused. "...How do you know all that by just looking and touching?'.

"I'm a trained professional sweet heart. Octavious. Your mate is hungry, so is your child. You should fetch her some food."

Despite his anger and his irritation that he had to go home and act like the perfect little Prince to the people again, Octavius did sit on the bed with a sudden smile at the news. It was hard to stay mad when hearing he was having a son. It made it... a whole lot more real. It wasn't just some unknown entity now; it was a boy, his son.

"Huh? Food? Oh right, can't you get that for her? I don't entirely want her to leave-- better yet, go talk to Blyke, have him help out the chefs on board. He's a great chef. He can make our alien food taste great for her-- I'm not leaving her side, Astrid," he mumbled sternly, making his point clear by gripping his girlfriend's hand in his own. "A son, huh? You know I'm going to boast about this the whole pregnancy, right?"​

Astrid looked at him, before smiling politely. "I'll leave then. I'll see you soon." She told him, before leaving the room.

Devin glanced at him, completely confused. She say up, looking at her stomach. "Um...This...This is crazy...We're having a son?" She asked.

"I mean, you say it's crazy-- but you're literally dating an alien. Isn't that crazy-- look, it'll be totally fine. I'm kinda excited about it. I really didn't think I'd like this, to be honest. I'm too cool to be handling babies and diapers and all that, but given how much I love you, I think I can manage," he smugly retorted, moving back onto the bed beside her and absently eyeing his childhood bedroom for the first time. It didn't feel too good being back in the room that had essentially been a prison to him... but when he had Devin by his side, he really didn't care if he was locked up in the room for the next year. Hell, he'd live anywhere if he had Devin with him.

"...My planet's really not that bad. If we... do go back, you'll love it, I swear. We breathe oxygen, the temperature and climate is similar to Earth's, we look like humans... It's not going to be a huge shock," he quietly sighed, knowing he ought to approach the subject because he knew it was inevitable that they would go home now. His mother wasn't going to let them out of her sight. "But hey, we have each other, so it'll all be fine~ Just... let's at least appreciate that we're having a kid together. You'll be brilliant, I'm sure-- and Astrid's a great doctor, so you're in safe hands. I guess it's gonna just get worse, the sickness, but it's all worth it in the end, ain't it? Feel sorry for me. I won't be able to have sex for, like, months. You won't exactly be up for it when you're all huge and pregnant, will 'ya?"​

Devin looked at her boyfriend, before screwing her lips into a grimace. "Ya don't have to be blunt, ya know." Grumbled the woman as she looked down st her stomach. She was....Going to be a mother. Responsible for another human being's life. That itself was a lot to settle in. But to know her baby would be half alien, and be royalty? That was major. And she would be living on this planet? With knowledge of all of this, it made her head spin. Literally, just yesterday her life was fine. She was living a...semi normal life. Her boyfriend wasn't an alien....At least that's what she thought. "....So what about Grace? We...We leave her? I know Jacob can protect her but...I will still miss her. She was part of our little family." She whispered as she sat up.

"I just don't get-" Began the woman until yet again being cut off by another visiting alien.

The alien man looked at her, then at the Prince. He was an older councilmen, the late King's right hand man. Vaheer. They were almost like brothers. And while the king has been dead, Vaheer has been helping the queen run things. "Octavious. You are to return to your studies at dawn. Your mother sent me here to tell you this. Tomorrow morning, as the sun rises please meet me in the west wing office. There, I will educate you on everything you must know."img1491671702887.jpg

"...I'm sure we'll be seeing Grace real soon. Mother won't leave her behind, she's probably got guards searching the premises for her-- and Jacob will probably be dragged along too. I... may have deliberately forgotten to mention that Grace is my little sister. My mother will be searching for her. Grace is the only daughter she has left-- but hey, if Grace does come back, you and her can talk about baby stuff, like girls like to do. And i want to see Jacob again. He's... a good friend of mine," grinned Octavius, slightly smug about the thought. Jacob would rather die than end up on the alien planet, but if Grace had to return home, then Jacob would reluctantly follow... and the idea of him ending up on their home planet was far too amusing.

"Mm, I'll be King when I go home. And you'll be my Queen. You're so not Queen material, are you? You're so common," he laughed, pressing a few kisses to her cheek-- until being interrupted. Pushing himself up off her angrily, having been ready to pin her down and let things become more sexual, he glared furiously at the man opposite.

"I will not be attending studies, do go away. Why should I? I'd rather stay with my girlfriend, Vaheer. I'm not a child, you can't bully me now."

"This isn't bullying. This is what has to be done. You will attend the studies. You would like to be a good king, correct. Then you attend them. Its either we meet where I tell you, or I come here in the morning and disrupt you and your mate. The choice is yours." Vaheer told him calmly before glancing at the equally annoyed human.

"...I rather you two speak English around me. Speaking whatever language you speak is annoying." She grumbled as she got out the bed to look out the window.

"Well, young female human, you will be taught our language."

"She has a name. I want her to realise that our kind aren't freaks or weirdos. You calling her 'young female human' really isn't helping the cause. But hey, she's dating me. I'm not conventionally normal. I'm a cannibal, remember? I'll gladly cut you up into pieces for my supper of you dare enter my bedroom again without knocking and being allowed entrance. I'll be King soon. I'd like to remind you of that. Start respecting Devin now, before we arrive home for the coronation," he mumbled, effortlessly drifting inbetween the two languages without having to think too much, which he did smirk to himself proudly about.

"Look, I'll come study. Not that I think it's worthwhile-- I'd like you to find my Mother's maids and send them in to Devin tomorrow. She'll need some nice clothes, a good old makeover-- some pampering. Fit for a Queen, hm?" He continued, not bothering to move from his relaxed, lounged position on the bed. "That sounds cool, right babe? You'll need to look the part, I guess-- and you deserve to be spoiled. Even if it's by aliens who you really hate-- I'll show 'ya, we ain't that bad."

Vaheer sighed before bowing and exiting the bedroom. Devin glanced at the door as it was shut before moving to sit back on the bed, and cuddle into him with a grimace. "...So this is life huh?...I'll be a damn alien queen. Whatever, I don't care as long as I have you...I'm not fit to be a damn queen though. I'm not really ladylike....Or prissy. I don't eat all proper. I'm...I'm going to embarrass you. But I don't care because I don't want to impress those alien freaks."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: potassiumboron
"Hey, that's offensive. I'm an alien freak, you're pregnant with a child that's half alien and you'll be Queen real soon. I think you're in too deep to be insulting, darling," he reminded casually, tugging off his t-shirt in the comfort he could now show off the markings on his chest without worrying about her finding out what he was. She knew now, and that meant he really didn't need to worry or fret about hiding it, which had been far more stressful than he liked.

"Do you think I'm King material? Fuck Devin, I'm hardly Prince material. I ain't got a choice, but I'll be fine, I think. We'll be alright. As long as we don't do something disastrous, nobody can tell us what to do or tell us we're doing something wrong-- not that I ever do anything wrong. You know I'm perfect~"​

Devin hadn't replied. She was distracted when he took of his shirt, showing the markings on his chest. She knew already he was alien. And she had chosen to still be with him. She could have left before anyone figured she was pregnant. Could have returned back to her home and lived out a normal human life. But she chose him. Because she loved him. But seeing the markings still surprised her. Even though she knew, it surprised her.

Slowly stumbling over, her fingers softly traced the markings "...I don't understand how I didn't know this...I should have I mean...I know you best, don't I?" She whispered before shaking her head. "You know what? I'm just gonna sleep the rest of the day away. Feel free to join." She mumbled as she flopped down on the bed, looking up at him

"Maybe I'm just a superb actor, Devin? Look, you know about it now-- and our son will have them, too. They're pretty beautiful, I think-- but yeah, we should really get some sleep, I suppose. It's been pretty fucking insane today. We woke up and everything was normal. Now we're having a baby, we're on my ship and we'll be heading to my planet real soon. Strange how things work out," mumbled Octavius sleepily into his pillow, his sleepy smile handsomely rested on his lips as he slipped under the cotton sheets beside his lover. His arms wrapped around her waist, as they always did, though not before his hand briefly rested on her stomach. He was... still coming to terms with the pregnancy. He was beyond pleased, once the realisation sunk in, but it was still... scary. Though, he comforted himself by knowing Grace was going through the same panic, and she was the baby of the family. If she could cope, then so could he.​

A lot could change in a simple day. That day, Devin's and Octavious's life did a complete 180. Hell, it made a completely different circle. Devin was given a make over, as well as some pills to make her look like a 'proper princess'. Basically the pills made her look more like the aliens, made her look more perfect. And imperfections she had were wiped away, and erased. As if they never existed. At first, many people paid as much attention to Devin as a pigeon paid attention to drifting leaf in a courtyard. She wasn't important to many of the aliens. However, as her pregnancy became more and more noticeable, many began to dote on her like the future Queen she was. She had lessons, upon lesson every day. Learning how to speak their native tongue, how to eat properly, never to show you back to the king, which was Octavious. All of this was exhausting to remember, and frustrating to Devin.

But some days, she had completely to herself. The days where there wasn't any lessons, where she could hang out with Gem and Blyke, who were forced to become simple servants. or where she could hang out with Grace, after they captured her. she often asked Grace how it was, carrying the baby and what not. Now that her baby was born. Grace and Devin often spoke of how they wanted their children to be close friends, since they would be cousins as well as half bloods.

Jacob...Jacob was problem still angry with the turn of events. When Grace was captured, he undoubtedly surrendered, and ran to be with her. He wouldn't and couldn't leave her alone. Now, he was on an alien ship, forced to take the same pills as Devin to make him more attractive and alien like. However he did have his body Octavious, who teased him to no end.

Now three months has past since boarding the ship, and they were close to their home planet. Aliens were trying hard to have Devin and Octavious ready for this big coronations, wedding and birth of the Prince. It was all....Overwhelming for Devin

"And I look forward to being....yer future Queen." Stated Devin in a choppy alien accent. She still was practicing giving her speech in their native tongue. She sat in a grand room, wearing a gorgeous gown, her hair braided up with beautiful jewels in them.

Astrid looked at her before giving a wary smile. "Sweetheart...You're still not fluent with words. And your...You have such a funny accent when speaking. Try not forcing it, and roll your tongue a bit when producing Queen, and your pronouncing your like yer." Stated the woman. As well as being her doctor, she was her teacher. Astrid was a kind hearted woman, and easy to get along with, so Devin didn't have a problem with her.

"Ugh! I am rolling my tongue! Aren't I?! And those words sound exactly the same what's the difference?!" Snapped Devin as she through her book across the gorgeous room, annoyed with the lesson as crossed her arms. Her eyes used to be blue, but with those pills and makeover Devin eyes were now more purple. Her lips more pouty and pink, her dull brown hair a glossy black, Devin looked just like an alien now.IMG_20170409_155201.jpg

"...I'm sure you'll get it spot on really soon, you're so close. I'm so proud of you, Devin. You've done so well. Besides, even if you don't get it completely correct, everyone will appreciate the effort. You had to learn a whole language in three months, it's such a hard task. You've done brilliantly, I think," smiled Grace from the opposite armchair. While all Grace was required to do in those three months was raise her son and be a mother -they were literally her orders-, she did take it upon herself to lend a hand with Devin whenever she could. Even though Devin was to be the Queen, Grace saw her as her close friend no matter what, and she felt that Devin was never going to be pretentious and prissy like her mother was. She had to act like a Queen and she needed to learn how to hold herself, but in private, Grace hoped she would still... be herself. The down-to-earth, fun, comedic girl that had welcomed Grace in all those months ago-- and Octavius probably wanted that as well. That was the girl he fell in love with, after all.

Rocking her little boy quietly, Grace -who was dressed in her own jewels and grand dress- lifted her bright blue eyes from the gurgling baby as he finished his feed, smiling happily to herself. "You look beautiful, Devin... Even if you get the speech wrong, nobody will notice. They'll all be in awe of how beautiful you are-- and pregnancy so suits you, you're glowing. Does Octavius tell you that? He should. Jacob told me every day when I was pregnant with little Maddox."

"I do fucking tell her, Grace. Don't be a bitch," muttered Octavius as the alien entered the room with a tray of food, his wide smile indicative of his teasing-- until seeing Astrid. He wouldn't be so openly teasing if he knew she was there. He was supposed to talk like a King and act kingly at all times, which he was struggling with. There was no secret fears of Octavius changing. He could act in public, but in private? He was always going to be the same. Plopping down on the chair beside his girlfriend, he reached for her hand with a testing grin. "You've been practising your speech? Ugh, boring. How about we skip all this, go take a shower and I'll massage you? It'll end in sex, probably-- Astrid, sex is normal, don't chastise me for that. I think it's good I have a healthy sex life with Devin. My mother and father hated one another. Isn't it nice that my people will have a King and Queen who love each other?"

"...She needs to learn the speech, Octavius, don't confuse her. And don't swear in front of my son. Jacob won't be happy if his first word is a curse..."​

Astrid obviously had a distaste look on her face as she uncomfortably shifted on her feet. "Prince Octavious, I'm happy you and your mate have such a healthy love life. However, it would be wise to speak of what your bedroom relationship is like in the bedroom." Stated the gorgeous woman before smiling at the women. "Well, Princess Devin, you've done Lovely, my dear. We'll continue practicing tomorrow. I'm sure the little Prince is hungry." She cooed looking at her stomach. Then bowing, she blew Maddox a few kisses before leaving the room bowing, never showing Octaviois her back, out of respect.

Devin easily began to eat some of the food of the tray, kicking off her heels the moment they were alone. "Finally! This is exhausting. Seriously, like how the hell- Oops, sorry Grace. I mean, how the heck am I supposed to...Give out a speech in front of a billion people and not mess up?! And then I have to meet with a bunch of people? Like why? Why do I have to meet with the Duke of Raashire, and some other prissy sounding people." Grumbled the girl as she rested her hands on her stomach to stop the powerful kicks. Wincing, she let out a groan before leaning back in the chair. "...This is ridiculous. Seriously." Mumbled the girl.

"Why do you have to? Maybe because, oh I don't know... you're going to be the Queen and you have my son in your womb? I think that's it, Devin. Jeez, don't worry so much about it, darlin'. I've given a speech, and I'm sure I sucked badly, but nobody can tell me I was anything other than perfect. If anyone says anything bad about your speech, I'll make sure that they don't repeat it. Nobody says anything bad about the mother of my child, who, may I say, looks super hot right now," he purred, biting his bottom lip and, after setting the tray on the little table, leaned across to show how beautiful he found her with one of his usually passionate kisses. She may be ready to give birth in a month or two, but it hadn't at all stopped him showing her how much he adored her. Hell, they probably slept together more now than they did before she fell pregnant.

"...Can you... maybe... not do that? Not in front of me, at least," sighed Grace, rolling her blue eyes in mock irritation with her brother. "Honestly, you're so...sexual, Octavius. Hopefully this baby will set you straight, or you'll end up like Mom, having fourteen children and hating them all. Apart from you. Mother loves you. I know she dislikes me and Jacob. She hates him so much, it's rather horrible to see. He's tried to be nice, but she treats him like dirt-- he did kill Daddy and most of our siblings, I-I suppose--"

"I don't hate him for that, Gracie. I helped him do it. Jacob's my friend. When I'm King, he'll... he'll be a proper Prince, I promise," he murmured slowly. Devin had the title of Princess now, but Jacob? Jacob may be father of a Prince and he may be dating the Queen's only surviving daughter, but Grace's mother was treating him like a servant, and making him act like that. Grace knew it would change when Octavius took charge, but it still hurt, seeing the man she loved being treated like dirt when he had a right to be treated as royalty.​

"Yeah, so don't worry, Grace." Smiles Devin as she reached over to pat her shoulder. Glancing at the baby, she smiled brightly. "..Your baby is so pretty...Jeesh, I don't even know what to name ours...Or how to raise him. I mean Astrid forced me to read a bunch of baby books but...Books don't really help." Mumbled the woman.

Glancing at her stomach again, she smiled a bit. Being pregnant really...Well it scared her shirtless at some points but other points? It was amazing. Feeling a little body grow inside her was so interesting and amazing. She loved this little boy more than she could put in words. "Hmm...I've been thinking of names...But...Its hard. Like what would be perfect for a future King?"

Before anyone could answer Octavious's brother 'close friend' walked in. His close friend was an Aristocrat, and was wealthy back at home. But...He wasn't that man's friend at all. More like boyfriend but no one knew that Octavious's brother was gay. "Oh...This room is occupied. Bummer." Grumbled the alien annoyed. half_dead_by_maikohsakura-d7u3k8s.jpg

Now, if this hadn't been Axel's 'friend', then Octavius would have demanded the person leave. He wanted to have a personal, private moment with his girlfriend, to revel in the fact they would be parents in little more than two months. To be interrupted like this didn't please him at all, especially when the person didn't apologise-- but he couldn't stay too mad when he saw who it was. He didn't officially know Axel was gay, but he had his hunches. However, he wasn't going to reveal it. He wasn't King yet, and he couldn't protect Axel. If the news got out before then, their mother would have Axel killed - she wasn't the most... forgiving or accepting of people.

"Were you looking for someone?" Cooed Octavius from his throne chair, ignoring Grace's silent appeals to shut up. He was hardly going to miss an opportunity to tease this boy, was he? "My muscle-brain brother, perhaps~?"

"Octavius don't--"

"Oh, do be quiet, Gracie. I'm having a bit of fun, that's all~"​