"Ugh, I feel disgusting... These poofy dresses are a pain." Answered the human as she walked down the hallway, feeling uncomfortable with the passerbys. For one, she didn't feel natural when she had to act all high and mighty. Once they finally reached their room she instantly began taking the dress off. By now, being naked in front of her husband was second nature.

"Babe can you hand me my robe?" She asked pointing to the advanced looking closet on the other side of the room. She began unbraiding her hair, allowing it to be free and down.

"What did your last servant die of? I'll have you know, I'm the future King of Alerio. I don't get treated like a servant-- but I suppose my wife-to-be can treat me however she likes. Especially since she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place. I'm smart enough not to piss off a pregnant woman, I won't hear the end of it," he grumbled under his breath, loud enough for her to hear - he was just joking around, as usual, so it didn't matter if she heard him or not. Frankly, that was the point.

Handing over the robe with an obedient smile, he collapsed onto the bed and kicked his shoes off with a faint groan. "...It'll be easier when we're home, I promise. We'll have a little more privacy, at least."​

By the time he handed her the rove she was completely nude. Honestly, she was all stomach right now. Her belly so tight and perfectly round from the baby. Her breast had also swelled by now, being double in size. Taking the robe, she wrapped her around her body.

"I can't wait to be alone with you. I'm tired of...Everyone always butting into our time together." She grumbled, as she sat down on the bed with a bit of struggle. Rubbing her big tummy, she looked at her future husband smiling softly. "You're so gorgeous." She whispered.

"I'm gorgeous? Babe, I know that. I can agree with you-- but you need to realise that you're just as gorgeous. I know you're pregnant and it's hard to see that right now, but you're just as beautiful as you always have been. More so, actually. You're-- what's the word humans use? Glowing? You're glowing, Devin," he purred as he took a seat beside her, removing his own shirt and stsrting on his belt, until growing distracted. He had wrapped an arm around her waist, slowly, and shifted himself in close to her with a few loving kisses along her shoulder, and it was enough to distract him from undressing.

Devin could just roll out of bed, or be like this, heavily pregnant, but he loved her just as much and found her more beautiful than any alien he met.

"I mean, there are benefits when you're pregnant, hm~?" He snorted, giving her hip a slight nudge with his eyes glinting deviously. "Hey, I'm still a man, Devin. I can't help it if I admire the changes in your body~"​

Smiling softly at him, she cupped his cheeks, pulling him in close to place a few loving kisses on his lips. "Baby, you can be such a sweetheart when you want to be." She whispered before nipping his nose with a soft giggle.

"Ugh, my ankles are so swollen. I love being pregnant and all, but I honestly can't wait until it's over."

"You don't want more children then? My Mother had fourteen, you know. Mind you, she turned into a bitter, horrible bitch to the others, so maybe one's best," he shrugged, finally tugging off the rest of his clothes and wandering casually to the bathroom. He had always been incredibly comfortable with his body, and if not for his tattooed markings, then he would have strolled around topless in the makeshift human town the whole time. He knew he was gorgeous, and he was more than happy to let everyone else know it too.

"Nah, I can't wait for you to have little Jamie. I can at least hug you without anything in the fucking way," he joked as he began to run the bath, knowing the exact temperature she liked it at, and began adding her favourite rose-scented bath salts. he argued it made him smell 'like a girl', but he would happily risk that to please Devin. Hell, he'd go out wearing one of her dresses if she really wanted him to - that was how much he loved her.

"I'd like a few more kids, though, not gonna lie. I think I'll ace this fatherhood thing."​

"Well, we should wait until Jamie is at least two to have another. I don't think I can have them back to back." Giggled the woman as she looked at her future husband, just caressing his face.

However he smile faltered a bit as she thought about everything. She was going to be a mother. That in itself could frighten anyone. But not only that, she was going to be a Queen of a country she had no idea even existed. That was nearly nerve wrecking. And not only that she was expected to be perfect. "...Octavious. Tell me everything is going to be okay."

"Hm? We'll be a-okay, Devin. Perfect, even-- why? Are you really that panicked? Ugh, look. You'll be a great mother and a great Queen. This is all new for me too. I wasn't a normal Prince. I was locked away my whole life, this is all strange too-- it'll all be easier when we get back to my planet and get settled in, I promise. Now, let's get that bath, shall we? I'll massage your feet for you, and we'll go grab some cake or something after - you deserve a treat."

For Octavius, life really was easy. Devin may be panicking and fretting, but no matter what, her life was going to be a life of being spoilt and pampered; adored as a Queen and loved as a mother and wife. However, life was nowhere near as simple for the aliens that acted as staff and servants on the ship. The ship was never intended to return back to the planet - it was supposed to stay on Earth and act as a home, which was why the servants existed. None of them were treated very well. Hell, they were mostly invisible and ignored-- but if they were treated badly, then Gem and Blyke were treated appallingly. The humans had more or less been ignored during those months. Devin was already treated with so much respect, and Jacob would be treated like that when Octavius became King and gave his friend a royal role, but Gem and Blyke had been forgotten, it seemed. They weren't given the pills to make them more alien-like. They were just kept and treated as human slaves, cleaning up and being mistreated by all the other servants on board. They were human 'scum', and Octavius and Devin had, purposely or not, abandoned them.

On that day, while Octavius lavishly pampered his future wife in the bath, a servant was dragging Blyke to the kitchens. A chef had died on board, and, once learning Blyke was handy in the kitchen, the human really had no choice but to fill the space. "Hurry up, human," snapped the guard, shoving the man into the large kitchen space. While a few chefs dotted about, none really rushed to help Blyke. They simply glared in disgust and opted to leave him stranded and helpless. "You can work with that one over there," hissed the guard again, motioning briefly to a stunned girl nearby who had been happily eating cake until being glared at. "She's scum like you."

Staying in silence until the guard left, the strange girl let out a long breath before rolling her eyes. "Ignore him, I mean... you're human, aren't you? And I'm not like these aliens, so we have that in common! Come eat some cake, we can slack off for a few minutes," she beamed, the blue-skinned girl wiping her mouth free of crumbs. She wasn't... like the other aliens. In fact, she wasn't their species at all. Her people had neighboured Octavius' planet peacefully for thousands of years... until Octavius' father and mother blew the planet up for financial gain. They took a few slaves, and this girl was one. In fact, she was the only surviving one, meaning she was the very last of her kind. She was treated awfully, like Blyke was, because she wasn't like the aliens. She was very obviously different, looking more like you would expect an alien to look like. The bruise underneath her right eye and the scars on her arms easily showed her mistreatment, but she continued to smile nonetheless. She knew that if she dared look anything less than happy, she would just get killed. Her life wasn't guaranteed, and the simplest thing would just get her killed by any alien-- even someone as nice as Grace.

Scooting out from her little chair, the other alien wandered to fetch more cake for herself while humming happily. In one word, she was adorable. She was clearly erratic and hyper, fluttering about the kitchen and smiling over at Blyke as though she had known him years. She was that sort of character - effortlessly cute and friendly. Her appearance definitely corresponded to that - she did look like the sort of person you just wanted to hug. She was far from being big, but she was a little on the chubby side, though it only proved to make her more adorable than anything else.

"I eat way too much cake, I know. I mean, I'm a baker here, when I'm not in my cell. I taste the cakes I eat, so I'm bound to put on a little weight, I guess. It all goes to my hips, really-- oh, whatever. Life's too short to worry about carrying a little weight, right?" She laughed, while trying her best to clean herself up by rubbing crumbs from her shirt, even if it brought more attention to her large chest - most of the weight gravitated there, it seemed. If she wasn't the type of alien she was, she would gather attention from every man. However, no man even looked at her because she wasn't like them, even if she was adorable and had desirably large breasts. "You humans have the best desserts, they're so yummy-- oh! I'm Raven. You're Blyke, I know You're a chef, aren't you? Maybe you can make me some human food~? I talk way too much, don't I... Huh... I just don't get to talk to many people. Nobody talks to me, and you're like me. You're called scum, like I am."

930.jpg

Blyke rose unsteadily to his feet. He felt as though he had been drinking the way the room was spinning around him. Unfortunately for him, he hadn't been drinking. If he had been drinking, maybe the pain would have numbed. Blyke didn't look the way he used to. Blyke used to have long thick blonde hair, that was glossy with life. His beautiful eyes that resembled glass were always relaxed and had a playful hint in them. His body was packed full of muscles. Now? The man looked defeated, his spirit crushed, along with his badly battered body.

On each arm were great purple welts that would only deepen over the coming week. Against his ghostly skin they were grotesque, but he knew he was lucky not to have broken bones - then what would he do? Sure this ship had plenty of doctors that could help, but why would they help human scum like himself? Letting out a stressed sigh, his pale fingers reached for a jagged cut on his jaw. The skin around it looked irritated and yellowing with infection. It stung like a bitch, but Blyke knew not to complain. He didn't want more beatings being handed to him. The blonde looked as beat up as he did in his early days of training, sparring with guys two heads taller and over twice his mass. At least they didn't go for his face.

Glassy like eyes, filled with broken rage glanced at the woman before physically jerking back from her appearance. Why did he jump? Well one reason she was green. No not that deep forest evergreen type green. More of a...beryl green. And vibrant eyes that were literally orange and doe like. She looked more like how he would picture an alien. However she wasn't unsightly or anything of the sort. She was pretty, and she bubbly. Limping over to her, Blyke rolled his shoulders, hearing them crack from how tense he was. Life on this ship had been hard for him and Gem. Octavious and Devin seemed to just forget about them. They betrayed him in his eyes. And he couldn't forgive them for that.

Glancing at this Raven girl, he shrugged as an answer before he slowly got to cooking, trying to avoid the glaring he was receiving from other aliens...Wait they weren't aliens anymore. He himself was considered an alien. He was human scum. "...What are we supposed to be cooking." Croaked the human, his voice raspy from all the yelling he had been doing. The aliens had a knick for torturing him, and the sick torturing they did made him scream out in pain.

"Don't let them see you in pain, that's my advice. They cut my tongue out last month, you know? I can grow it back, I basically heal myself -it's a perk of being what I am- but it wasn't a great experience. Hurt like a bitch, but I didn't cry. Not once. Not one tear left my eyes. They would only have hurt me more if they saw me cry," she quietly admitted once seeing just how beaten and bruised he was. Hesitating, she cast a glance at the other chefs before turning her back on them, just so Blyke had to focus on her and not witness their smirks and taunting glares.

"We'll have a cup of tea, first. Human tea. The Queen brought a lot of human food and drink here, and I've fallen in love with your human tea. It's so yummy, it makes me feel better after a bad beating. We'll have that, and... and some cake, of course. I eat when I'm stressed, or upset, or happy... Food's pretty important in my life, I guess! I mean, I'm forced to cook, but it's a passion of mine, so I don't mind too much. At least they can't hurt me too badly here," she babbled, forcing the human to take a seat at the cute little table. Her hands did hesitate on his arms a moment, curiously looking the human up and down, before wandering to the neat kettle to get a start on the cups of tea. She was on a break, so five minutes off for the two of them wouldn't hurt.

"You're human, aren't you? Awesome. I've read about you, when I was on my own planet. You're from Earth, right? That's cool. Really cool. You're very pretty, even when you're all bruised and stuff-- is it selfish that I'm glad you're here? I was pretty alone in this kitchen. They all make fun of me-- which I can deal with. I... I don't cry about it, gosh no! I-I mean, it upsets me, but a good slice of cake cheers me up~!" Laughed the alien as she turned to look at him while the kettle boiled, trying to ignore the laughs of the other aliens nearby, who had already begun their daily doses of torment against the poor girl. Whether it was her appearance or her dead family and friends, they always found something to yell at her, and it was... hard to ignore. Especially when some of the tall men came to physically intimidate her by pushing her about and looming over her short frame. That was terrifying.

"Just ignore them, they'll get bored. They're like children. Besides, nothing they say upsets me. I know I'm green and I know I have horns, it's not news to me. I also knew I'm not stick-thin. It's... nothing I'm ashamed of, s-so... so anyway! We'll get on with baking the desserts after you've drunk your tea, mister. I won't have you mixing a single bowl until I'm satisfied you're okay."​

Sitting at the small table, his shoulders hunched over as his nearly silver eyes glanced over at the aliens looming around, smirking and snaring at him. His angular jaw clenched a bit, before he drew his attention to the woman in front of him. Pretty. She thought he was pretty. He couldn't help but let out a sardonic laugh, running his fingers through his brittle hair. His hair lost his gloss a while ago, and was now far more straw like than anything. "You think a pretty? Huh, that's a new one." Clasping the cup in his hand, he felt the warm tea through the mug, looking down at his brown color. Staring at it for a while, he moved to sip it a bit. He was never a fan of tea. Basically hated it. But when your starved and deprived of the basic necessities to live you don't get picky.

After taking a long and well needed sip, he looked at her once more, studying her face. It was slightly rounded out, and full. Different from him skeleton like face. At least this promised he would be fed here as being a chef. And sure she wasn't stick thin, but Blyke believed woman looked way more beautiful with curves. It was womanly, and beautiful. "You're beautiful the way you are. So don't listen to those freaks. They look plastic." Grumbled the man, offering her a smile. Or maybe it was a smile, it was so small and quick. It might not have even been counted as a smile. But it was still there.

"...How long have you... have you been on this ship?" Asked the human, lowering his voice so only she could hear him. "...I just want to know if...When we land, whenever we do, what it would be like, and will there be a chance for us to run....Us meaning me and my cousin...Do you know where they are keeping her? She's a human a female..."

For a very brief moment, the girl did think he meant them both when he said 'us'. He said she was beautiful the way she was, and he gave her just a hint of a smile. She wasn't the smartest cookie, being rather naive, so it was understandable that she misunderstand him for a few seconds. When the truth registered, the smile on her face dimmed dramatically. She knew she was being daft in believing he would offer an alliance seconds after meeting her, but that was Raven all over - far too trusting.

"Of course, you mean your friend-- I don't know anything, Blyke. I wish I did. I'm just dragged out here in the morning and dragged back at night. I... I don't get to see anyone but the guards at my cell and the aliens in the kitchen, but I'll... keep an ear out, if I hear anything. I've been on this ship since it left the planet, but I don't... know my way around. I only know the cells and the kitchens, I-I'm sorry," she apologised quickly, tying her apron tighter around herself before taking a seat opposite him, forcing a smile back on her face so the mood didn't get too depressing.

"I'm sure you'll get a chance to run, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I understand, by the way. They came to my planet too, hurt us and killed a lot of people I knew. They took me to be a slave and then-- well, they blew my planet up. At least Earth is still there. At least your species still exists. You know, I'm the very last of my kind, it's kinda sad," she chuckled, fiddling with her black hair and trying to keep the mood as upbeat as she could. "Oh well, I'm alive, so I can't be too sad~!"​

"Yeah well they might as well blew it up. No ones there that I know...They killed my family too...All I have is Gem." Blyke glowered over at the other aliens in the kitchen, glaring at their backs. He needed to find Gem. And when the time was right? When this ship landed, he and her would run. Where would they run? He didn't exactly know where, but they had to run far. They would find out what to do next when that time came.

Grabbing his mug again, he lifted it up to his lips, downing the rest of it. It burned all the way down, still being too hot, but he didn't mind it all that much. "...So you never tried to run? You never-"

"Oi, scum! Stop with the chit chat, and get on with cooking! If you don't work, you'll get beat. So get to it! Stupid scum, you would think they know the basics of working." An alien man grumbled to his friend. For an alien, he was rather average, and his fave sort of resembled a fox's. The way his nose was pointed and his eyes was slanted and narrow.

Blyke shot the man a glare before scoffing and standing up. "...Come on...We should get to work...Will there be time for us to speak more later, Raven?"

She wanted to scoff and ask him why he would even bother wanting to speak to her. She wanted to be just a little passive aggressive, because she was slightly upset. This was her one chance of having a friend, someone who, like her, was treated terribly and looked down upon, and yet she just felt frozen out. Of course he wasn't going to pull her into a hug and promise her that he would make sure she was brought along when he escaped -that was wishful thinking- but she at least hoped that he would be a little more understanding of her situation. She had told him that she had literally nobody, her whole planet was destroyed, and he didn't bat an eyelid. But she shrugged it off quickly. She was used to nobody caring, there was nothing new.

"I'm sure we can talk after, when the work dies down a little," smiled Raven, being far too happy just to have someone who didn't hate her that she couldn't treat him with annoyance. She wasn't going to ruin the chance of having a friend, however upset she was. "You can bake up some cookies. The future Queen's requested them, her and Octavius. She craves them a lot, I think, being pregnant and all."​

His body went rigid for a moment, hearing this"....Future queen?....Devin hmm? So the rumors are true...She is pregnant." This didn't feel him with joy, that his former friend, basically sister was pregnant. No. His body went cold from the anger swirling in his veins. He was angry with Her, angry with Octavious. They had the power to change he and Gem's life. But they just forgot about them. Tossed them aside.

He wanted to mess up the cookies, but he knew he would be killed for that, so he went on to cooking the cookies. "....Raven...Tell me something....Why haven't you tried running? You said you have no one...Why didn't you run?"

"Because I'd probably run out of breath in five seconds? I mean, I'm hardly an athlete, honey," she laughed beneath her breath, weakly attempting a joke, though she wasn't used to doing so, so it did fall flat almost immediately. She had gone years not even talking to people, and suddenly having someone she saw as a possible friend was overwhelming. Hell, it would be overwhelming for anyone, let alone someone like Raven, who was often very childlike in her ability to understand things.

"...I just haven't had many chances to escape. I was captured about two hundred years ago, believe it or not. Me and about ten others were kept as slaves. The others all tried escaping, and the Queen had them executed. I don't want to be killed, it isn't something I want. So I just-- hey, I just try and get on with it. Besides, it isn't too bad. I get to eat cake all day long, that's kinda nice. It doesn't do me much good, I mean.... I could definitely do with eating more salads," she laughed again, biting her plump bottom lip to stop herself laughing too loudly. She didn't want to get punished, or get Blyke hurt, so she quickly shut herself up. "...You should eat some cake, though. You're way too thin-- have they starved you? You poor thing. Look, you eat as much as you want, and I'll take the blame if they realise..."​

"That's sweet and all. Like super sweet...But I ain't gonna eat too much. I'll eat a little, and manage." Answered the human as he began to roll the cookie batter into small balls, placing them on the tray.

"...Do you at least know when we'll land? I...I need to know so I can make a plan." Whispered the man, glaring at any alien who glanced their way for even a second.

"Do you think I'm working with the aliens? I don't know anything, Blyke, stop... stop asking me. It makes me feel bad that I can't help you. I don't know anything, j-just... I'm clueless," quietly shrugged the other, silently trying her best to just shut down the conversation. Frankly, her excitement over meeting Blyke had dimmed fast when she realised that his only aim was to escape. Of course he was entitled to think that. Hell, she knew that that would be his only motivation... but she wasn't ever going to get a chance to escape. She just wanted a friend, and Blyke, despite fitting the profile, wasn't exactly looking for friends at the moment.

"Maybe... Maybe you'll meet a nice young alien who takes pity. Not all the aliens are horrible, I'm sure. Maybe one will... have compassion and help you?"​

Choking back a bitter laugh, he rolled his glassy eyes and shook his head. "All of em ate fucked up. You're the only one who hasn't fucked me over." Grumbled the man as he set the timer on the oven. "Even some humans are fucked up."

A few hours after cooking, finally the business died down to where they could finally eat, sit and speak again. Sitting down at the small table yet again, Boyle glanced at the plate of food Raven made him. Thanking her with a bit if a smile, he went to eating. "...Raven...Why don't we work together?"

"...Work together how? I'm not that smart, and... and I'd just drag you back. I'm not really someone you should work with, I'll ruin it all and I'm sure that you'll do much better without me," she hurriedly admitted, though the second she figured out what she meant, her eyes did light up and that infectious smile found its way back onto her face. She did desperately want to escape, of course she did... and being asked like this, feeling she had a friend she could trust? It meant more to her than he probably realised.

"What can I do? I... I stick out, Blyke, I'm kinda a green colour, and I'm a big old lump. That's what my brothers used to call me," she chuckled, licking her lips free of the buttercream she had been eating from the bowl. "...I can try, though. I hate them too, the aliens. The... The new King and Queen are supposed to be kinder, but they haven't done anything for me. I bet they'll be just as cruel as the current Queen."​