Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kill Stroke still stuck with agents from the agency?

HackSlashDave has not been replying to any of my messages on Facebook. I assume that he is currently really busy with university. By the end of the day I will post for him this once to get things moving along again/

Unfortunately HackSlashDave is unable to continue and, when I eventually get around to it, I shall be taking over his characters as well as control of the Agency

Jack Ethan Doyle updated The Guardian Chronicles with a new update entry:

Stagnation

In light of recent events, or the lack there of, I will be posting soon with something short to keep things moving along. Also I shall also be writing up a long post that is mostly for picking up where HackSlashDave left off. Anyone who is relying on HackSlashDave to continue (since he is no longer playing) could you please message me with the details and I will be posting with his characters from now on.

This is the second player that I have taken on the role of since they have left....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm done. You can use my characters as NPCs or some crap, I don't care. Keep playing, quit, whatever, it's up to you. But I'm out.

Well that sucks.

aaaand looks like roleplay just died... it sucks whenever that kinda stuff happens

Well, it was fun while it lasted, I suppose. Good luck to everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.