Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow
@MentalDriller
@LoveandHate91

No god modding. No posting chat in the IC thread. And all of you need to remember that everyone is in this roleplay together. If you have any concerns then discuss them here. If someone is causing a problem then alert me to the situation. Thank you for your message LoveandHate91.

I don't do second warnings. That goes for all three of you.

@Crow
So are we going to continue the battle?

Jack Ethan Doyle updated The Guardian Chronicles with a new update entry:

The quantity and quality of writing.

In the rules of this roleplay I never mentioned that anyone has to write a certain amount for each post or that their writing must meet a minimum standard. Which is fine.

As a few of you know I will give pointers and tips when I feel necessary on how to improve your writing. I am happy to see that people have taken my advice on board. Thank you.

However I would like to take a second to talk about the length of posts. Generally this has been good, amazing in fact. Long posts that cover a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jack Ethan Doyle
I have a little suggestion, though it's more of an opinion or request. Can we add theme music to the character in the signup thread? Probably make it an optional thing... Maybe... I dont know.

That sounds really cool. Also gives me an excuse to trudge through hours of awesome soundtracks xD

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
I've updated Barracuda's bio, added a theme music and changed his mask. Also, he might sometimes change his mask, if that's okay?

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
That's fine. I really want the costumes to update as the characters progress

Do you know if HackSlashDave is occupied by real life difficulties at the time? Cassander hasn't really been able to do much since it's been about 12 days since the last reply towards him.

Same with me I've had one character stuck in a situation since I've had no reply back to him yet.

You should always make another character to play just in case stuff like this happens, though I wonder if he's alright...

Ive got another character stuck with someone as well.

HackSlashDave is currently caught up with university work.. I'll message him tomorrow and get the roleplay moving along again.

@HellHoundWoof If you want, I could have my other character awaken from the sound of gun shots and help Lupus out

Well
@HellHoundWoof If you want, I could have my other character awaken from the sound of gun shots and help Lupus out
that depends on where your character is and I'm not sure where the fight is going, I'm sure me and Viral are gonna figure it out eventually tho. Because either Lupus cuts some throats or he gets tranqed.

Well, in that case, I guess she'll be sleeping a while longer until another chance pops up.

I am conversing with HackSlashDave and hopefully either he will be posting soon or he won't mind me making a post with his characters to get things going again

Jack Ethan Doyle updated The Guardian Chronicles with a new update entry:

Update 002 - Birth of Chaos

Another update to keep track of what all of the characters are doing. Given the now larger time gaps between posts and the fact that some people haven't posted in a long while, I will soon be taking measures to ensure that no one is being left behind or trapped by other players. It will also let the newer players easily learn what everyone else has been up to. If I've left anyone out then message me and I'll add them in.

Heroes
Peter Euryale / The Vanguard = About to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.