Lockheart > Cortana + Siri
- Invitation Status
- , ,
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week
- Online Availability
- Throughout the day.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Scifi. Fantasy.
IC Thread: The Guardian Chronicles - IC | IwakuRoleplay.com
Sign-up Thread: The Guardian Chronicles - CS | IwakuRoleplay.com
The year is 2071. Our world is not much different. Politics remains the same while the people change. Nations rise and fall. War is still in our nature. But there are those who fight for something different. For something more. They have no interest in politics, religion, war or self gain. These people fight for a single purpose: To make the world a better place. They are heroes.
Then there are those who just want see everything ruined. They orchestrate death and despair. Some hate. Some desire. All are dangerous. They are villains.
Now the darkest hour has come upon the earth. An evil has set its sights on our world and even the strongest among us is too weak to fight it alone. We must unite. Heroes and villains alike.
There are two sides: Heroes and villains. And they shall each do their respective jobs, saving people or committing terrible crimes. This is the story of their rise. But if they do not stand together it shall be the story of their fall. A darkness, a primordial being that existed before creation, has awoken from its slumber. The darkness has eaten many worlds. It consumes each world's life, its power. A few survivors from those worlds have come to earth to warn its protectors of the impending doom.
So be a hero. Be a villain. Be an alien. But don't let the darkness in. As each light flickers out the beast grows in power. You can fight on any side. You can even fight for the darkness. But the balance between good and bad can not let the balance between creation and destruction be overthrown.
Please take into account that this RP includes conflict between Heroes and Villains. Furthermore there are parts of the RP that include violence and cruelty, so far character backgrounds are the most highly noted for this. We will try to retain some control and keep everything bad to a reasonable standard. But there are times when this RP can become concerning for some readers and players.
1) All Iwaku rules apply.
2) Don NOT mention rules three through to seven. You will know them when you are ready to know them.
8) Be friendly. Roleplaying is about having fun and I shall do everything that I can to facilitate that.
8) While there is a central story (fighting the darkness), you are all welcome to create your own story and plot lines.
8) Go big or go home. Everything that happens, that your characters do, that is done to them, it has to be epic. Badass. This is about creating a shared superhero universe for us all to dive into and unravel our own stories. However don't make your characters over powered, unstoppable or game breaking. There still have to be difficulties for them to overcome.
8) Interacting with other player's characters is encouraged. Building teams of heroes or a gallery of rouge's is very much wanted. League's of justice, groups, even armies. The more interaction together then the better it will be.
8) This RP is set in the future but much of the world and history is still waiting to be explored and defined by you. So create almost anything that you want.
8) Only use characters that you've made. So basically no one from DC or Marvel or any other comic book universe. Custom characters only.
8) Use the separate sign up thread (found on the right side of the page) to join.
8) You can have more than one character but only have as many as you can handle.
8) If you want to kill a character then ask the for the owning player's permission first.
8) You probably get bored of hearing this but; no god modding.
8) Sexy time is break time. If it gets steamy then take it to private.
8) NO arguing. If I see any disputes getting out of hand then I will end it. But of course you are welcome to discuss anything in a polite manner.
8) I have the final say.
8) Character sheets only need basic information: Real name. Super hero/villain name if they use one. Age. Gender. Powers. Of course any part of your character's identity can be kept secret if you want. You can include backstory, personality or anything else or you can chose to let those be discovered as the story progresses. Preferably you should put in what side they fight for: Hero, villain, some other faction, the darkness.
8) No double posting unless absolutely necessary.
8) There are no limits with what you want to do. Aliens, go ahead. Anything supernatural or magical, go ahead. Starting wars, go ahead. Plans for world domination, go ahead. Here everything is allowed. Well, almost anything. Just not anything that go against these rules.
8) Don't touch my crayons!
8) Never ask why we couldn't make it to rule nine.
Helena Sky = Helena Sky-Anne Tillany / Shadow. Lanalee Desdemonia / The Doll Mistress / The Soul Stealer.
WitchcraftIsScience = Vincent Dawn.
Crow = Bayashi / Jumpcat.
LoveandHate91 = Tosen Armando / Kill Stroke. Nova Rei / Super Nova.
Almalthia = Magdalena / Tonic.
Mental Driller = Damien Crane / Barracuda.
OnI6470 = Miguel Belasco / Legion.
Viral = Cassander Senwick / The Confessor.
LoveandHate91 = Riken / Arsenal.
XxDreamingxX = Madison James Kaiser / Damned Mistress.
JamiMonster = Cassandra Stirling / Catastrophe. Claire Norcross / Myriad.
Nano = Kyuria / Necrocharmer.
Deathbringer = Jacob "Jake" Norcross / Nightmare.
Helena Sky = Janessa.
XxDreamingxX = Felicity Mae Parkington / Enchantress.
Viral = Tanner. Jagger.
Servants of Darkness
HellHoundWoof = Argus Forebear / Lupus.
Crow = Melissa Howard / Feder / The Birdkeeper / Dinosaur Kaiser.
James Turner / Agent Turner.
Peter Euryale / The Vanguard.
Leona Kirk / Lionheart.
Ayo Magoro / Phantom Marksman.
Max Mantel / Specter.