Which side will you fight on?

• Heroes

• Villains

• Servant of Darkness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riken
"Well then we sure are lucky that I mainly keep meat around I guess you can say I'm a carnivore." He walked to fridge and opened it. "Want to come over and pick one."

» Felicity Mae Parkington | Echantress | Alien | 16 | With Riken «
Standing up from her seat, Felicity walked over to Riken and ducked under his arm which held open the fridge. She scanned the meats, before pulling out one that was labeled, STEAK. Turning to face Riken, she looked into his red eyes. 'This one." She told him, poking him with the meat so he'd take it from her hands.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"Is one enough for the two of you? And how do you want it made rare medium rare any special spices or something else on if or do you want me to make it like I did?"

Although she didn't want to admit it, Riken was right. One steak wouldn't work. Reaching in the fridge, she quickly grabbed another one and shoved it into his stomach without meaning to. "Medium rare with no spices." She said, looking at the ground. She was blushing cause girls who ate a lot were ridiculed on Iru. Which is why she wouldn't eat more then what was on her plate back at home. Home... The thought made Felicity's shoulders sag as she thought about the last time she saw her family. Closing her eyes, she shoved the memories away and walked back over to the table. where she took a seat once again.

@LoveandHate91

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

The DeadOnes gather the survivors of the Bulls in the room where Miguel killed Dominick. The DeadOnes show several impacts on his bodies, a black, thick liquid ooze from the wounds. There are 14 Bulls kneeled while the DeadOnes watch them.
"Good evening gentlemen, sure you must be thinking whats gonna happen, what that clown are gonna do?, well Im a merciful man, one that dont take offense when hes mistreated, after all Im a prophet, ready to take new believers who support our crusade"
"Crusade? prophet? what are you talking about man?, and how you did it? I mean the fire... I saw Dom breaking your neck!! you couldnt have survived it!"
"I survived because my master have given me powers! my faith in him has made me strong, powerful! and all this could be yours too"
The survivors mutter and look at each other, many dont believe Miguel words since they didnt see the figth with Dominick.
"Im in, what I have to do?" say one of the Bulls who tries to stand up but a DeadOne push him back, Miguel see that and signal the DeadOne to let the Bull stand up.
"Not much, all you need its believe"
"Believe? Believe what?"
"Me, our dark master... dont worry all will be clear soon, this will help" Miguel takes a small vial from his belt and give it to the gangster. "Drink it and all will be clear"
The gangster doubts while open the vial and smell it, he turns to see Miguel, then his former partners, finally he drinks it.
"Thats all?, I mean, it didnt tasted bad, a bit sweet"
"Thats all, you are one of us, welcome to the herd!" Miguel embraces the gangster who looks scared as he see the wounds that Miguel body has.

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

"So thats all?, just had to drink that thing?" asks the man while look at Miguel.
"Of course, you are one of us, but you still have to prove yourself, our master demands strength and faith"
"Ummm... and how Im gonna do that?"
"You will have to endure a test, it will be simple, after all you are a man used to violence, isnt? so this aint gonna be a big deal"
Miguel stands at the middle of the wrecked room.
"As you have seen some of your former partners have joined you, but others are more stubborn, as his namesake, so the test will be a easy one for men with your skills, lets see, one, two..." Miguel counts the men "seven and seven, thats a fair fight dont you think?, now if you and the others win they will be one of my men, if our stubborns friends win, well, I will let you go, I like strength and loyalties, if they prove stronger than you they deserve to live, Vic?"
Vic approach and throw several knifes and switchblades on the ground.
"Boss, this is wise? cops must be on the way, we should go"
"Let them come, let them meet me and my strength, I will teach them how powerful its my master, now begin!"

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

"So thats all?, just had to drink that thing?" asks the man while look at Miguel.
"Of course, you are one of us, but you still have to prove yourself, our master demands strength and faith"
"Ummm... and how Im gonna do that?"
"You will have to endure a test, it will be simple, after all you are a man used to violence, isnt? so this aint gonna be a big deal"
Miguel stands at the middle of the wrecked room.
"As you have seen some of your former partners have joined you, but others are more stubborn, as his namesake, so the test will be a easy one for men with your skills, lets see, one, two..." Miguel counts the men "seven and seven, thats a fair fight dont you think?, now if you and the others win they will be one of my men, if our stubborns friends win, well, I will let you go, I like strength and loyalties, if they prove stronger than you they deserve to live, Vic?"
Vic approach and throw several knifes and switchblades on the ground.
"Boss, this is wise? cops must be on the way, we should go"
"Let them come, let them meet me and my strength, I will teach them how powerful its my master, now begin!"

~Sky~

"It's alright, I don't mind carrying you." She chimed, walking along with her cat padding along behind her.

I could give you a hand if you want...

No! Why would I accept anymore help from you?! You've done enough for now!

Tch, just watch.

Taking another step forward, Sky noticed her foot didn't hit the ground. Instead it sunk through once more and the two of them along with the cat were engulfed in total darkness. Around them laughter echoed and she felt the same weightless sensation from earlier.

"You should be afraid of me, you know." The voice echoed around them. "We'll only hurt you. Just wait."

Sky winced, closing her eyes and trying to block out the voice. "Shut up!" She yelled only to be met with more laughter.

"Until we meet again." She chimed before the world around them changed again.

They had traveled a tremendous distance in that short amount of time they were in the dark. They were now standing in front of the building. Sky blinked. "I-Is this it?"

~Janessa~

"Hero? Seriously?" Janessa laughed. "Would a hero even make such a proposition?" Not only strong, but interesting as well. She could have fun with this one. At least for a little while. "If fun is what you want." She flashed him a grin. "Name your place and let's go then. I'm game."

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra smirked once Barracuda told her the school was a good idea. "To the school it is then." Cass quickly grabbed her hood and pulled it back up over her head before the wind slowly started to whip around her lifting her into the air. "Now Barracuda, why don't you show me just how fast you are. Keep up if you can." Cassandra teased before the wind started to directed her towards the high school that was nearby. Cassandra was actually excited to see just how much chaos the newly formed duo could cause together. Cass had handled everything on her own for so long. It was a new sensation to work alongside someone else, if this went as well as she thought it would she would definitely want to keep Barracuda around.

@MentalDriller

Barracuda watched Cassandra as she floated through the storm towards the school, accepting her challenge. He grinned excitedly, knowing that teaming up with someone chaotically powerful is a great opportunity to create such anarchy. Before one specific raindrop could touch his mask, Barracuda ran with great speed, dashing from building to building in mere half-seconds. Everything was slow, even Cassandra, who he stared at for a short while, "It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity working with you. All the destruction we could cause, I'm really looking forward to this." he smirked before running ahead of her towards the school.

@JinxMonster

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra smirked at what Barracuda said but before she even had a chance to respond the man was racing off ahead of her. Cass pushed the wind to carry her faster but it was not surprise that by the time she had arrived to the front of the school Barracuda was patiently waiting for her. "You are definitely fast, not even my wind could keep up with you." Cass was one to give credit where it was due and she couldn't deny that she was impressed. "Let's get this show on the road." Cass said as a smirk spread across her face. She walked towards the front doors, her smirk only grew when she watched the wind cause them to burst open. "Barracuda, could you so kindly make sure all of the exits are sealed shut. I'd hate for any of our hostages to try an leave before the fun starts." Cassandra thought that her new companions heat power would be helpful in sealing the doors. If anything with his speed it wouldn't be hard for him to find the keys and lock all the doors before anyone even noticed her did so. "I'll head towards the office. We'll need control of the school's PA system to let all of our friends know what's going on." Once Barracuda gave Cassandra a sign that he was ok with the plan she would head off towards the main office. She would send anyone who got in her way, away with a damaging gust of wind.

@MentalDriller

Riken
Stumbles back from the sudden amount of voce Felicity pushed into his stomach. "Hey no reason to get mad two people eat more then one." Smirks when he hears medium rare. "Well at least we agree on the amount of blood but maybe you should try some of my food and see what it taste like with some spices and sauce." Riken sees her turn somewhat red and her shoulders drop and is a little confused. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Oh we need to still discuss powers because after eating we will go out."

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

The Bulls gangsters had taken the knifes but no one dares to attack the other.
"We can take them, we can overrun them!"
"Yeah?, how?, you see what that guy did to Dom?, or these other guys? I stabbed one several times and the guy didnt even cried!"
"What then?, we are to fight each other? we all are Bulls! I rather die fighting them than against one of my people!"
As he tries to slash Vic, one of the silent bikers called the DeadOnes move to stop him, his hand grab him from the wrist and begin to twist it until he kneels.
"Let me go, you freak!!" he cries as he try to free from the stone grip of the silent biker.
"You have wasted your chance to become something more, something better, but you still can be of use, hold him" the biker twist the arm while hold the head with his other free hand.
"Come on, open wideee, you are gona like it..."
The Bull struggle to free himself and keep his mouth shut, but the biker twist more the arm making him scream, Miguel pour another vial into his mouth and then shut it with his hand making he swallow it.
"Release him, he aint gonna go nowhere"
The gangster fall to the ground coughing and trying to make himself puke putting his fingers in his mouth.
"What was that?"
"Something to make you obey and serve, of course you mind will be destroyed, you will be nothing more than a dog, a rabid dog..."
"Im nobody dog, freak...!!" the gangster cant end his challenge as he bend over clutching his stomach, he then start to puke and scream as loud as he can, as if he were being tormented.

Last edited:
Barracuda nodded in agreement, and in only a few seconds, he had the doors and windows boarded up and well secured. While doing so, he had encountered a teenage student. The girl just looked at him with a shocked face, then dropped the books she was holding. Before she could scream for help, Barracuda dashed towards the girl and held her up by the throat with just his right arm. "Shh..." He tightens his grip as the girl gasps for air. "Isn't it a shame that you have to die this way? Unfulfilled..." The girl faints into a never ending sleep, or rather death. Barracuda dropped the girl's now lifeless body on the floor, and just sat down next to it.

"I wish I was already dead, but for some reason I feel like there's still something I have to do. It's like I have a purpose, or a goal I am yet to discover..." He sighed. Barracuda waited for Cassandra's voice on the intercom, before really getting bat-shit insane.

@JinxMonster

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

The Bull gangster who had ingested the liquid remains on the ground screaming and convulsing. His skin has begun to change color, turning somewhat greenish.
"Whats that boss? more WitchsBrew?"
"Yes, since they are so leal to each other I figured another way to use this stubborns idiots, its time to make some chaos in our new home, but we are gonna need some more help"
Miguel begins to chant something, at first very low but soon the tone rise and rise, small blue flames surround him. Then the flames flies as if they were alive and enter in the bodies of the dead Bulls. The corpses twitch and stir after the flames went into them. Moments later the corpses rises, the wounds still oozing blood, the eyes turned up, showing only the whites.
"Gentlemens, could you please hold your former comrades?"
The reanimated corpses stagger toward the surviving Bulls, they react going against them using the knifes, the stab at their former friends but the corpses just ignore the awful wounds. Soon the corpses have the survivors restrained.
"Im sorry but you wasted your chance to be part of something bigger than anything you could ever be, now you will serve as mindless beasts..."
While the survivors are held by the corpses , Miguel goes to each one giving them a dose of the WitchsBrew, after they begin to felt the changes the corpses release them.
"Thank for your services, you can go back to our master domain to worship him..." Miguel blows his hand as if he was snuffing a candle or a match, the blue flames leave the bodies and the corpses fall as puppets without strings.
"So you are gonna use them?, but you said that they are hard to control, how are gonna use them?"
"Just gonna release them, they will cause chaos, fear, our master also likes to feed on such things, he will be very pleased, lets go, when the Brew changes them they will go on his own, no need to watch over them or giving orders"

--- Peter Euryale (The Vanguard) ---

Wait. What was she doing? All around them a pitch blackness swirled and there seemed to be something, an entity, in there with them.

"Who is that talking? Where are we?" Peter

And then the shadows unfurled and they found themselves outside of a tall apartment building. This was the place. But there were traps, placed to protect his equipment and costumes. A small explosive payload would destroy most of the evidence inside of his apartment, without causing too much damage to the building or people, if the card reader was bypassed. The only way that someone could get inside without burning the apartment was to use the key card.

"This is it," Peter answered. "The twenty-third room, second floor. And don't rush, there are some safety measures that I will need to disable."

Ariving at the hotel Maggie checked in with the front desk clerk. Smiling her infamous single-white-female smile she takes the hotel key card from the studdering man on the other side of the counter, as he finaly gets her room number out. Penthouse suite full top floor. Luxury was great but the reason for this hotel was the view. She could see the whole city. Second reason was security. She'd find a great place to camp for the next ten years or so in the morning. Right now the king size bed was calling.

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION
AT THE BULLS BASE

Miguel and Vic stand outside of the Bulls Bar, the DeadOnes stand behind them, quiet as ever, black ichor dripping from their wounds. At distance can be heard the wail of an ambulance and maybe one or two cops cars.
"We should go, boss, the cops are gonna be here in a sec, or you want to face them?" as he asks he also load his gun.
"It would be fun, more than the fight with Dom, but no, I cant show my hand yet, anyway they are gonna have their hands full when they found the bodies inside, lets go"
Vic and Miguel get in the car and leave as fast as they can, the sounds of the cops and ambulance sound louder as they approach.
"Whats gonna be of the guys inside?, the survivors, the ones who drink your stuff?"
"They will be found by the cops, the medics will pick them up believing that they are intoxicated or poisoned, once in the hospital the transformation will be complete, the merciful medics will have to deal with a pack of rabid dogs in their own home ahhh the stories that will be told, and the best part, no one will know what happened, the WitchBrew its 100% natural, its not a proper drug, but it leaves your head and soul empty, ready to be taken by any mischevious, angry spirit who dont wish nothing more than tear and drink the blood of the living"
"I see, and what about the Bulls, they have lost his leader and some troops, but the gang still have people around"
"I want that you and your men, when they are ready, take over their former turf, its ours now, the Bulls who refuse to join your people will be terminated, also his drug pushers, his assets, all his organization will be absorbed by our own, and I want this done soon and quickly, we must be ready to start the war with the other gangs"

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
Looking up when she heard Riken ask if she was okay, Felicity put on a facade so he wouldn't see her pain. Crossing her arms over her chest, she looked him dead int he eye. "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm alright." She said, rolling her eyes like he was stupid. Looking over at Aiko, Felicity gave her a look of warning, as though telling her not to tell him that she really wasn't alright. Putting one leg over the other, Felicity bounced her foot. "Hurry and cook the meat. I'm starving." She demanded, her eyes looking straight ahead of her.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"what kind of question was it it was one to see if you were ok, no need to get mad that im making sure you are ok." Riken follows her gaze to Aiko, but sees no answer forthcoming. "Do you even know how to cook?" Riken asked as he began to cook the meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.