Which side will you fight on?

• Heroes

• Villains

• Servant of Darkness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riken waved his arm and the air above his moved like a pebble was thrown into a lake, and a sword begins to come out of it, Riken grabs the blade by the handle and holds it up. "Does this work? and I can see its you I got to say I rally like what I'm seeing, maybe later I can pull that deeper part of you out again? And if you want we can make a trade you tell me your powers I tell you mine." Then Riken say her mouth moving but didn't hear anything. "Are you ok that's some weird breathing your doing."

» Felicity Mae Parkington | Echantress | Alien | 16 | With Riken «
Felicity quickly looked up at Riken and her mind started whirling. What was she going to tell him? As she struggled for something to say, she didn't even notice Aiko rise from her hands. "She's talking to me!'' Hearing Aiko's voice loud and clear instead of in her head, Felicity knew she had made herself visible to the eye of others. Closing her gapping mouth, Felicity stared in surprise at Aiko. "Y- Didn't you want to stay hidden?'' She asked, confused a little at her friends change. "I don't want people thinking you're a weirdo. This a chance for a new start, not to repeat." Aiko's poetic like saying made Felicity sigh. Stepping up beside Aiko, Felicity motioned to Aiko. "Riken, meet my other half, Aiko. She's my Guardian Chara." Felicity told him, not even bothering to explain what a Guardian Chara is. She'd tell him later. Once introductions were done, she walked up and took the sword from Riken. She tossed it her hand a few times, sliced the air, then smiled. "Perfect." She muttered to herself.

@LoveandHate91

Rikens eyes widen as he hears a strange voice then a small creature comes from Felicitys hands. "Aiko is a what now is it kind of like the demon Lust you meet earlier, and so you know that sword is a demon as well so careful with it."

Felicity turned to Riken with a quirked brow. "Demon, huh? What, can it suddenly turn into a human or something?'' She asked, clearly joking. "I'm not a demon at all! A Guardian Chara is born from a wish. In each soul is a Heart Egg. However, sometimes they wiggle up and become a Guardian Chara. We are the would-be selves of our Chara." Aiko explained to Riken, her tone matter-of-factly. The chibi girl then popped a seat on Felicity's shoulder as she examined the sword in wonder. Felicity herself smiled at the sword as she held it in front of her, examining every detail carefully.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"No it cant turn into a human, you know how Lust took over me she has a weapon form as well and all the demons in me have a weapon form for that matter." He looks to Aiko. "So your a wish and what the hell is a heart egg and a Chara the fuck is all this stuff?"

Felicity sighed in slight annoyance. On Iru everyone knew what a Guardian Chara was, so there was never a reason to explain."The Heart Egg, also known as a Guardian Egg, is an artifact that exists within everyone's heart, but remains invisible from the naked eye. It contains a tiny fairy, like Aiko, called a Guardian Character. It is preserved by the owner's confidence and hopes of fulfilling his or hers dreams. If the owner's confidence and hopes are strong enough, it will turn into a Guardian Egg. As the child becomes an adult, the egg will disappear without a trace. However, it can be assumed that if the child stays attached to his or her hopes and dreams, the egg will stay even through adulthood." Felicity stopped, allowing Riken to wrap his head around her explanation she had provided him about the Heart Egg. "A Guardian Egg has a unique appearance. Once it hatches, the tiny fairy within shows itself. The fairy is born from your wish and is a part of you. For example, my older sister was a total klutz and lied. Her Guardin Chara however, was graceful and honest. To put in simpler, the fairy is who we wish to be." Felicity sat down on the couch and leaned back after finishing her explanation, a sigh escaping her.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"Do does this exist in everyone's heart or only in your species, well I don't think I would like tiny fairy following me around, so you kept it by fulfilling your dreams, so since you have a fairy the egg didn't stay but hatched how did the fairy get out of you did it climb out your mouth or is there another hole it came out of? If its what you want to be what is your fairy that you arnt?"

How does he still have so many questions? Felicity asked herself, shaking her head a little. "You talk a lot, you know that? The Heart Egg lives within everyone. As for the egg, no one knows how it happens. One morning I just awoke after making my wish last night and an egg was beside me. I am naturally cool and rebellious, however Aiko is childish and girly. When I need her, I do what's called a Character Transformation. Aiko becomes apart of me and I become childish and girly, but I'm still me. Got it?" She asked, putting one leg over the other as she laid her arms on the back of the couch

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"I talk a lot because this is the first ive ever heard of a heart egg, so does this mean mine disappeared or is it still inside me could I cut it out? So when you become Aiko you will act like a little kid and be more girly, is this one of your powers?"

Maggie opened up the black ninja she was on and headed down the highway from Sandusky. She was going to stop in the first town that spoke to her. Back at the gas station she had glanced at a map and a town named Bien Sombre jumped out at her. She'd get there just before dark and go job hunting at the local bars. Her money was running out and she needed to stop somewhere.

As she neared the exit for Bien Sombre and smiled as she saw the some of them are. Maggie slowed down to a near crawl to read where there was is now a motel that she could stay in.

An annoyed sigh escape Felicity as Riken asked more questions, and she placed a hand on her head. "You cannot remove your Heart Egg no matter what surgery you do. If somehow you found a way, you would instantly die. As for Character Transformation, yes it's something like that. My personality will be expanded to add in the childish and girly parts of Aiko. When I do a Character Transformation, I will also gain new abilities. For example, I can fly and with Aiko I use attacks that revolve around childish and girly things." Felicity explained, glancing over at Aiko. "There's also a thing called Character Change. Unlike Character Transformation, I don't become someone else. Instead, I become better at the girly things and get along really well with kids because of my childish side." Felicity added, looking back at Riken with clear eyes.

Lupus heard the rifles before he felt the sting graze across his back, one shot raked down his back and grazed his leg while the other went across his back. He angrily dug his claws into the side of the blonde and raked them across his flank. Lupus pulled his claws out and moved quickly across the pavement to get out of their way. He stood and clutched where the guns had damaged him, he was in a fair amount of pain as he growled and cursed.

"Fuck!" Lupus shouted at the pair in anger before diving back at them. This time he had intent to cut their throats. He drew a short breath and quickly slashed at the blonde's throat then at the black haired one's throat, then again at the blonde. His movements were quick and so were theirs, each time his claws narrowly missing their necks as he slowly moved them apart. With each dodge they grew slightly further apart until he realized he'd made a mistake and wedged himself between the pair. He quickly made the decision to go after the black haired one before the pair could coordinate an attack. Lupus planted a foot into the black haired ones stomach before he brought a sideways elbow at chest level. He quickly sent a back kick to the blonde before turning around.

The lack of fatigue from either was the biggest issue for Lupus, he himself was not tired but he knew if they kept up this lack of feeling then it would be a problem the instant he felt tired. If he didnt end it soon then he'd be in serious trouble.

Jagger stumbled back at the kick, which landed squarely on his chest. Recovering quickly, he unsheathed his stun baton and swung it in a large arc at the same time. Trapped in the confines of his mind, he could only mentally writhe in pain as his handlers forced him into physical acts he could never do himself. Not to mention that the target hadn't completely missed earlier. He could feel a slight abrasion on the surface of his neck. His handlers might be fast, but they still had their limits.

Tanner, meanwhile, had gotten off lucky; he was still relatively unharmed. When he lifted the rifle to fire, though, the target kicked him squarely in the stomach. Instantly he felt something wrong. He had the overwhelming urge to throw up and suddenly breathing seemed much harder. His handlers didn't stop him, though. He unbuckled his baton, arm trembling slightly, and pressed the button on the side. The tip of the baton crackled to life, and Tanner, wheezing slightly, swung it at the target.

"I'm not really good at names..." Barracuda admits with a finger on the chin of his mask. "I'll be leaving that to you, anyway, I believe the school is a great idea." Once again, he will be causing destruction, and for the first time, with the help of another super.

@JinxMonster

Riken
"Man your world sure is strange from what I had to learn of this world and the world of demons, And if I would die then I may not want to try to remove it, Why don't you show me this change then since you saw the change I had when Lust took over, and for character change its just your personality changes then?"

Shrugging, Felicity stood up. Looking over at Aiko, she saw her little friend nod. Aiko flew off of Felicity and stopped in front of her. ''To become better at dressing: Character Change!" Aiko yelled. The pendent like necklace Felicity wore around her head that was a sign of her royalty, changed. The pendent changed into a pink heart, and Felicity dove into the clothes on the ground. She searched for cute clothes, until she had them in her hands. Felicity stripped herself behind the couch and got dressed in the clothes that had been chosen. Once she finished, the Character Change ended and Felicity was dressed cutely. Walking out, Felicity looked down at the cute outfit, then up at Riken. "W-Well, how does it look?" She asked, looking away from his eyes. Aiko chuckled softly to the side, watching from the couch.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
Riken looks at Felicity and the cloths that she has chosen for herself. "Well you are quite right you do look a lot more girly then earlier, I still think I prefer the stuff from last night but those are still good on you.

Hearing what he had to say about preferring the other clothes, Felicity narrowed her eyes and turned her back to him, crossing her arms over his chest. ''Pervert!" She exclaimed before making her way to the back of the couch and changing back into her pajamas. Once she finished, Felicity walked over to Riken and looked up into his eyes. "Can you please make dinner? I'm starving." She asked, holding her stomach from under the cloak.

@LoveandHate91

Riken
"Oh come on I'm not a pervert your the one that brought Lust out and go me into my boxers, so its not all my fault. And after calling me a pervert you want me to make dinner you have a weird way of asking me to do something, usually people be nice before they ask that not call names, but I guess your not used to it here, what do you want for dinner?" Riken stands up.

Smiling kindly at Riken, she took a seat at the table he had earlier been eating at. "Either fish or meat." She told him. Aiko flew over and sat down on the table beside Felicity. They were both hungry, so Felicity planned on sharing her food with Aiko, who surprisingly ate just as much as Felicity when she was hungry. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.