Which side will you fight on?

• Heroes

• Villains

• Servant of Darkness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
--- Max Mantel (Specter) ---

Well, the obvious place to terrorize some people was in the town. Already it was the morning and the rain would not stop people from going about their business. This woman really was something. With bright, blazing red hair and the kind of dangerous mind that he could really get attached to. This would be fun. So much fun. Where had she been all of his life?

"Let's go into town and make a day of it," he said. "We'll have some fun. Create some chaos. And see where it leads us."

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra walked into the main office, hood pulled down covering her eyes and a sadistic smirk plastered on her face. Needless to say the staff and few students that were in there were alarmed. "Who are you? What is your business here?" A woman asked, she had came out of the office to the side that was mark Principal. Cassandra only continued to smile before she slowly removed her hood, golden eyes scanned over everyone. "Shhh, It's ok I promise to make this quick." With that said mini cyclones formed around the people in the office. She watched as they struggled to breath though it was useless since the air was being sucked right away from them. It would be a quick death like Cass had promised but it would be a painful one.

Cassandra gracefully walked by as the bodies started falling to the floor. Stopping by the principal, who was on the floor struggling. "Why?" was all the woman had been able to get out. "Why? Well because sadly for everyone in this school I have a point to prove. Plus I was bored." Cassandra laughed before she made her way over to the PA system.

"Hello everyone! Just in case you haven't noticed you're trapped." Cass couldn't help but let out a sadistic giggle, that would ring throughout the system. "Now let me introduce you all to your executioners. They will be my wildly talented partner Barracuda and myself Catastrophe." Cass could heard the uproar coming from a few of the classrooms. "I highly advice you to call, tweet, post or whatever it is you kids do now a days and hope someone gets here to save you. I even suggest you to call the police if you'd like." Cassandra wanted all the attention they could possibly make. "You see were going to play a game. Everyone in the school against my partner and I. You can hide, run and even try to attack us if you'd like. Your job is to hold out in till help arrives and hope they can get you out of here. But just be warned if you or the police fail you will be killed. Now let the game begin!" This was sign not just for the students and teachers but for Barracuda as well.

Cassandra smirked before she headed out of the office and into the hallway. The school had become completely pandemonium in a matter of seconds. Students were making calls, screaming, crying and some were even running threw the halls. Unfortunately those who were in halls were the first to meet their untimely deaths. Sharp gust of concentrated wind would slice into the defenseless teens like a knife through butter. By the time Cass would run into Barracuda she would be wearing a crazed smile and blood splattered clothes.
@MentalDriller

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: OnI6470
Lupus was getting tired, but he had damaged the pair. The black haired one drew his baton and swung, striking against Lupus's hip. He felt a sharp contraction in his left leg and grew angry at himself for being brought to a knee. He quickly threw a hand and slashed out at the blonde's stomach. His left leg still constricting he felt the electricity poor through his chest. He dropped to his hands and growled. He moved with the speed of a scared animal to avoid being pinned by his opponents.

"Die already!" Lupus said forcing himself to stand, his left leg still felt sore and he hobbled a moment before running and throwing himself into a gainer. His objective was merely to break between the two and to bring a gap to them.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
» Felicity Mae Parkington | Echantress | Alien | 16 | With Riken «
Looking over at the man, Felicity looked down at the meat in his hands. He hadn't even put it on the pan yet. Sighing, Felicity stood up and took the meat from him. "Believe it or not, I do." She said. Felicity placed the meat on the counter and unwrapped it. Once that was done, she picked up the meat and placed it in the pan that was sitting on the stove. Looking down at the dials, she knew what the symbols meant and correctly set the heat right. With that, she stepped back and crossed her arms over her chest, watching it cook. "Royalty doesn't usually cook, but I would sneak into the kitchen and the chefs taught me." She told him, her eyes rested on the meat.

@LoveandHate91

Barracuda grinned excitingly under his mask when he had heard Catastrophe's announcement, knowing that it will be a bloodbath. In mere seconds, students and teachers were storming out of the classrooms, screaming, panicking and running around like little ants. He could spot a few trying to break the barriers of the windows, but he was confident it wouldn't break. Only a few students noticed Barracuda, and had alerted the others. "Oh, what an awful lot of innocent meat bags to tear apart!" Barracuda exclaims with his arms open, everyone halted and stared at him, some confused and some scared. "It's a shame that your 'heroes' aren't here to save you, I'm afraid our lesson for today is... Hopelessness? Abandonment? A little bit of both?" He laughed maniacally as he heated up his hands before dashing towards the crowd, commencing the gore.

Barracuda sliced and pierced his hands through anyone he could find, letting blood and guts decorate his suit. In just a minute, the whole hallway was a bloody mess. "This can't be all of them..." He began to walk down the second floor, to find more meat bags. "Catastrophe might be just doing the same right now, tearing through anyone she passes by. At this rate, things will end quick..." Barracuda halted and thought for a while, before continuing to walk. "Oh, what the hell, I never get to do alot of closeup gore nowadays. Take it or leave it I guess..."

@JinxMonster

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

Vic speeds as he drive Miguel car, the wail of the sirens fading as they leave the scene.
"Where to boss?, back to the church?"
"Are you mad?, the place isnt ready, no, get back to my ship, I need to rest, the fight as worn me"
"All right, to the docks then, and boss... dont take it bad but you, you are dripping and, eh, who to say it?, you... smell..."
Miguel see his body, the bullet wounds are leaking, his hands had turned paler and he can notice how his body has begun to stiffen.
"This body cant hold me anymore, the damage was too much, I must change bodies, what a bore, I just was getting used to it"
"I wont be an issue? I mean, the guys at the tv news wont recognize you, you are gonna use another identity?"
"Vic, Vic, that stuff that you smoke and drink have wrecked your brain, how many times I have been shot, stabbed, even burned?, do you remember?, and sometime have you ever seen me with other face?"
"Hummm, no, now that you mention it no, never... sorry"
The car arrives at the dock and Miguel come out.
"Return to the church, keep partying you deserve it, but I want your men ready for tomorrow and dont want to hear that the cops were called because your men made a mess at the church, I would have a hard time explaining what a biker gang was doing there, understood?"
"OK boss, I get it"
Vic leaves burning rubber as he leaves the docks.
"Stupid... if only he and his men werent so useful" Miguel climb the stair to aboard the ship, soon hes intercepted by his men, all seem very excited. Some girls approach with robes and towels, Miguel let the girls take off the tattered, blood splattered clothes off him, as he stand naked the wounds on his body are seen. The girls try to bandage the seeping wounds.
"No my dears, let them be, now what happened while I was out?"
"Sir! Sir! We have news! theres have been more sightings!"
"Sightings? of what?" Miguel takes the papers and begin to read but soon desist annoyed. "Read it to me, my sight its failing"
The man begin to read the latest incidents on he city, sightings of beast men, strange beings, it looked like most of them were teaming, even the first one, the one who had inspired him to take a name, Barracuda, was seen with a girl.
"I guess its time to meet some of them"

Waking up after a short nap Maggie decided to go looking for a job. She needed something that would give her flexibility and wouldn't ask too much of her. She grinned and changed her mind looking for an office with an attached studio apartment. She haggled the guy down to rent that she could easily afford even if she ran out of money. She then called a locksmith and changed the locks. Different ones for the office and apartment above it. Paying the nice older gentleman she locked up and went out and bought furniture. A nice desk, phone, chairs, new blinds, paint, couch, bed and a microwave. Then she moved all her personal belongings to the apartment. Finished as the sun set fully she locked up and slipped her keys into the zip pouch on the inside of her black leather bomber jacket. She had on blood red leggings knee high riding boots, and a black vee-neck tank top that gave a nice show of cleavage.

It was time to see just how bad off this city was. Local bars were always good places to get the pulse of the city. Maggie headed to a local bar in the neighborhood.

Jagger mentally winced - well, more than winced - as he felt wounds open up on his stomach. At this point he had become slightly numb, but he still felt as if the injury was worse than it felt. Probably leave some scars, he thought to himself. He mentally made a note to buy a new shirt later while he was at it. Of course, his body pressed on. He had no choice.

Jagger rolled to the side, letting the target pass between him and Tanner, and came up on one knee, already pulling up a rifle. This one was different than his railgun; it was a tranquilizer. He took a second to load it, than raised it and aimed for the largest target available; his opponent's stomach. Before he fired, he spouts off something in an alien language. Jagger had no idea what his own mouth was saying, but his handlers obviously did.

Tanner also rolled to the side, but twisted around as soon as he came up with his tranquilizer rifle also up. Obviously, they planned to end the fight as soon as possible. However, now they were on opposite sides of each other. If they missed, they might hit each other. They had to make the shot count.

~Sky~

"That was... her. That voice I told you about..." Sky said almost as if were ashamed. She had done it again though, the shadow transport. So, it was the voice who controled it and not her? Great, just something else the darkness now held over her head.

This is a good thing.

Anything that has to do with you is a bad thing.

"Alright then. Up we go." She chimed, walking into the apartment followed by her cat and still holding him up with the shadows. "Just tell me where to stop and I will."

~Janessa~

"That most definitely sounds like a fun day." Within the blink of an eye she was back in her black hoodie and jeans, hood pulled up over her head, "Lead the way. Where to first?"

--- Peter Euryale (The Vanguard) ---

He smiled at her and spoke, trying use a softer voice: "It's okay." She seemed almost distressed about having to admit it. "That voice is not your fault, do you understand? Don't feel bad. You haven't done anything wrong. And if what I've seen so far is anything to go by then your stronger than the voice, even if you don't feel like you are, I saw you out on the road last night and you managed to regain control. You proved that you're stronger."

As he spoke she carried him into the building and up a series of stairs. Ouch. Climbing this stair case would have been impossible without help. Two flights they went up and Peter pointed towards a wooden door. It lead to a long corridor. Something wasn't right...

"Door twenty-three, just up that way," said Peter as he pointed to their right.

He kept glancing around. Something was missing. Where was the usual gathering of people, neighbors that pooled together, the annoying congregation of overly friendly tenants who always wanted to know your business, where were they? He kept looking around as she walked and he floated on the shadows. Hadn't their been security cameras in the hallways?

"Put me down, now," said Peter, his voice a little more stern than he thought was necessary. "It's missing."

Slowly he felt the shadows lower him back onto his feet. It still hurt, a lot, but Peter limped over to the door. Once at the door he reached into his jacket and pulled out a plastic card. It should be as simple as running the card through the card reader. But the card reader was gone. Someone had pried it off without damaging the door and, presumably, without causing the room's contents to be destroyed. Slowly he turned the brass handle and pushed the door open. It swung wide on its hinges with a loud creak. It opened up straight into another hallway, this one short and thin. The lights were off.

"Wait here, I need to check that it's clear."

--- Max Mantel (Specter) ---

Where would they find the most people at this hour? The bank? No, that would bring them more trouble than it was worth. He wanted to break things, break people, entering into a confrontation with the police would just get in the way. For now. Max could quite easily have some fun with the town's officers in blue. Then it hit him.

"Follow me, then," Max said as he stepped away from her and began walking back down the alley. He stopped where the alleyway opened up onto a larger street, turned around and looked back at her. "Are ya coming? We won't be going through the sewers this time."

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra walked down the hall, her steps echoing and the slight splashing sound from puddles of blood that littered the floor. Cass had taken all of those that had tried to run or even attack her out in mere minutes. Now all that was left were the once that had decided to hide and tried calling for help. The school had fallen silent, the only noises that would arise were when she would bust open a door to a classroom. There would be the sounds of screaming and pleading for a few minutes before everything fell silent again. Cass hummed to herself as she picked classrooms at random to enter. Of course she passed a few that she knew people were in, she enjoyed allowing them to think they had been spared when they heard her continue on. It was only to give them false hope though, she would be back for them.

"This is the Bien Sombre Police Department, we have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up!"

Cassandra smirked when she heard this, she moved over to the window of the classroom she had just massacred before the police had arrived. "About time they got here." Cass could see that the police had blocked off the surrounding area. Not to far behind the police were a few new reporters and others that were arguing with some of the police and trying to get by. Family members of the people that were in the building most likely. Cass left the classroom and walked down the hallway towards the main office again. "Oh no Barracuda the police have arrived." She spoke into the PA system, a very clear mocking tone in her voice. "Though, I do suppose our hostages did keep up their in of our game. So everyone, in just a few moments the main entrance will open. I suggest all that want out make a mad run for it. Before I change my mind " Cassandra planed on letting students flood out of the school, but that wasn't going to be the end of her little game. Cassandra would slaughter all that stepped out that door in front of everyone out there. If the police wanted to free who was ever left inside they would have to come and get them.
This was going to be a bloodbath, One that everyone would remember for years to come.
One that would make the names Barracuda and Catastrophe known by all.
@MentalDriller

"Won't you look at that, we're finally getting attention." Barracuda peeked through one of the boarded windows as he held a decapitated head of a student by the hair, feeling as excited as ever. "Your parents are probably out there right about now..." He held the head higher to face him directly, "What's that? You wan't to see them? Don't worry, I'll mail you to them once Catastrophe and I are done here." he chuckled as he threw the head aside and began walking away from another mess he made, but halting after hearing Catastrophe's voice on the intercom once more. "Ah, the old false hope trick. Hell, I bet she's planning on slaughtering them in front of both the media and their parents. Oh how I love that mind of hers."

Barracuda was heading towards the main hall, only to stop his tracks when he saw students and a few teachers running for their lives and towards the main exit, which he remembered was bordered. Like the very 'helpful' person that he is, he ran ahead of the survivors and halting in front of the main exit, telling them not to panic. With his hands heated, he completely melted the metal that was holding the door shut until it was nothing. Barracuda then stepped aside and gave the survivors a gesture to proceed outside, "You heard my partner, get out before we change our minds!"

@JinxMonster

Riken
Riken lets Felicity take the meat from him. "Well that's good cooking is a good skill to have." He stands back and watch's her cook. "You know I can still cook I was just asking if yow knew how to cook, Sneaking around a palace sounds fun I bet there was a lot of valuable stuff there." His eyes showed a shade of Green to them but went back to his red eyes as he watch's Felicity cook."
@XxDreamingxX

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

Miguel reclines on his chair, one of his men has keep reading him the news gathered while he was out.
"Lots of action for a night, I wondered why took so long for the cops to come, so you are telling me that more guys like Barracuda are running around?" Miguel picks at a hole in his chest, as he found something he throw it away.
"As a fact, theres two situtations still going at the moment, one fully verified, Barracuda and some unknow girl are in a standoff at a school, cops, news, all are there, and the other its a rumor, some witness said that a beastman was seen running, I would dismiss it but the way things have been, a beastman wouldnt be so weird" the man scrolls his finger on the tablet, the screen flickers each time that he slides his finger.
"We need to place our agents, I need information, who they are, what are doing, they are against us, they can be bought?"
"Its gonna take time sir, the Demons aint very good at gathering information, and our people wont be ready for at last six months, the recruiting of the locals also gonna take time, most are working for the other gangs, we are new here, they wont trust us, no until we spread our turf and become another player"
"Hate that, hate having to wait and trying to guess who are these people and what they want"
"Our lord wont give some advice?, wont say who ther are, where we can find them?"
"He aint gonna make the things easier for us, he appreciate strength, weak servants dont deserve to be at his side, no, we have to find it by ourselves"
"How are gonna do that?"
"Im gonna do it, Legion has to make a name for himself"

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

Miguel limp back to his room, his aides surround him taking care of his shredded clothes, carefully take it off until hes naked. Then they begin to bath him, washing the wounds with water. A white clad girl approach him with a metallic tray, she kneels before him looking down.
"Sir, allow me to tend your wounds" she say to him, her voice showing fear and anticipation.
"Its not necessary, but do it" Miguel sits while the girl put his tray over a small table. She takes needle and thread and put it aside, then using a couple of slender pliers she digs into one of the wounds, she pulls and twist the pliers until she pull a small, metallic slug and drop it into a clear glass. All the while Miguel didnt even flinched or moved. She takes the needle and begin to sew the wound with carefully spaced stitches.
The girl keeps doing the same, looking for the wounds, pulling the slugs and stitching the hole, when shes finished shes sweating, her cheeks looks reddened and her hands tremble.
"Its done sir, are you pleased with my work?" she asks brushing some loose hairs from her forehead.
"Veryly, you have done a good work, Im pleased my child" Miguel take her face between his hands and pull her toward him.
"Thank you, I only want to serve you, Im honored to have been helpful" the girl blushes even more but her skin fills with goosebumps, the sweat becomes cold sweat as she stares at Miguel black eyes.
"I know, but regrefully I have to ask more from you, you have fixed my body but my energy needs more, I have nearly depleted this body energy, I need more..." Miguel kiss her, at first the girl dont do nothing but moan with the kiss, Miguel embrace her pushing her to him, but as they keep kissing she begins to struggle with him trying to push him away. But Miguel dont release her even when she punch and kick him, the girls body begins to dissecate, the hair turns grey and then white, falling away each time that she try to get away from Miguel.

Kyuria - The Necrocharmer

"I can grant your wish, and you can become a magical person! You could become a hero!"
The small, white creature smiled, looking up at the girl who was pondering over what she wanted to do. The girl was sitting on the hospital bed, multiple tubes and blood tests had been done on her. The room was.. quiet. Dead quiet. Lonely, sad, and quiet. The small creature's offer was mighty tempting, and the girl began to speak. She made her wish. "I wish for my disease to disappear. Can you do that?" The girl asked, and Kyuria smiled widely, those dark, pink beady eyes staring right at the girl's dull, green eyes. "Of course I can."

With that, the creature hopped out of the window, into the trees, and gone from sight. The next day, the girl woke up, finding a crowd of doctors crowding around her. They said something like a miracle, that it was gone. The girl quickly jolted up, looking at the doctors, and was eventually told about what was going on. According to them, her sickness had disappeared, as though it didn't even exist in the first place. Like it was never there. She was let go from the hospital, but they still gave her pills should any more symptoms were to return. Of course, she didn't need them anymore. The girl began to attend school, made friends, and was able to act like a normal girl. However, one day, she was confronted by a group of girls who began to cut her skin. They meant to literally douse her in salt, but were surprised to see that, almost in no time at all, her wounds were cured and regenerated. The girls tried again, only to find the same result. They were horrified, and ran away, calling her a zombie. A monster.

Kyuria appeared soon after, informing the girl that it was her purpose. "It's your job to fight. You can be a hero, you can be a villain." Kyuria giggled, but the girl shook her head. "I just wanted to be a normal girl!" She shouted, but Kyuria just shrugged. "You just wanted your disease gone. You never said that you wanted to live as a normal girl." The creature disappeared again, and the girl was left to regenerate over and over again. Due to the fact that her body regenerated and would never die by physical means (unless her entire body were burnt to crisp) she was sold off to be a slave, and eventually died by blowing herself up. All while Kyuria was following her, and feeding off her emotions and grief.

Now to the actual present, we find our devious little friend Kyuria here, playing around with a ball of yarn in a nice, calming apartment. So many people have been fighting, and little Kyuria had been getting fed up by all the shouting and such. They always got their hands dirty. Luckily for her, not once did she ever have to get her own paws messy!

Attachments

• 290755-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-kyubey-as-a-girl.jpg
    290755-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-kyubey-as-a-girl.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 35
MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

Miguel mantains the embrace on the girl who had stopped struggling, his frame as become thinner and thinner, disappointed Miguel release her, the dissecated corpse crumbles on the ground as if it was made of dust or ashes. Miguel kneels and pick the skull from the pile of dust, he blows some of it.
"You have done a great service to our cause my little one and for that Im grateful" Miguel kiss the skull and gather other bones. He carry them to a huge black iron and wood chest, putting the bones aside he open it. The chest its nearly full of bones, all of them carefully engraved with sigils and symbols.
"I will begin to work on you soon, your bones will tell your story, your sacrifice to the cause will be remembered" Miguel put the bones inside and close the lid.
Smiling he stretch his arms over his head, the wounds on his body have been healed and once again he feels strong and powerful, the soul of the girl had given him new strength.
"Ahhh, I wish to go out and look for all this new beings, find out what they want and overall if they will be allies or enemies, but thats for another night, I must rest and tomorrow will see how the city handle a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs"
Back at the city, the ambulances have delivered the wounded bikers from the Bulls gang, all of them are unconscious.
One of the detectives hurries behind a doctor "wait, wait, doc, please when I will be able to talk to them?"

The doctor tries to leave him behind but the detective wont give up "please detective, be realistic, why I would be keeping that guys here if they could answer or be moved? theres many more patients that deserve a bed than them, they are out, I dont know if they were drugged, the tests will take some time to find out what they have, now I have more patients to take care"
The doctor leaves the detective behind, turning around the detective peeks through the window, one of the Bulls rest there, his wrist handcuffed to the bed.
"Dont go, I will be back, Im only gonna fetch some coffee and you and I will have a nice long chat as soon as you wake up", the detective goes without noticing that the eyes and hands of the biker twitch from time to time.

Barracuda watched as the group of students and teachers run for their lives outside of the school, then suddenly, he felt a strong urge to kill them for himself. "I'm sorry Catastrophe, but I can't just stand here and watch our victims free from our grips, I'll settle this myself..." He apologized in his thoughts, before everything became slow again. He nonchalantly steps out of the school entrance and approached one of the fleeing students, heating his hands and cutting right through the student. He did the same to everyone else fleeing from the school, beheaded, disarmed(literally), or just brutalized.

When Barracuda finished, he steps in front of the entrance, in front of the policemen, the media, and the parents of the people he just murdered. Standing straight, looking up, and with arms wide open, the world's speed returned normal as he allowed himself to be bathed with more blood and gore. "This... This is what I've been missing my whole life..." He remained this pose for about a few seconds, before breaking into a maniacal laughter. He laughed at the shock and disgust of the people watching him, he laughed at the people he murdered, he laughed at everyone who hated him...

Lupus recognized the positioning of the two young men, they had drawn their tranquilizers and were ready to fire. But the way they were angled it would be a simple movement to just throw himself into another gainer while they were firing. Upon his second landing he threw himself into another gainer.

@Viral

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra stood in the building not to far behind Barracuda, shaking her head in slight disappointment but a smirk on her face all the same.
"Aww Barracuda, you didn't save any for me." She whined out before walking next to the man and looking at the bodies littered in between them and the police. Her golden eye scanned the area taking in the utter shock and cries that came from the people who had helplessly watched. "Such a mess, Here let me help clean up." Cass smirked as the sky started to boom with thunder and a heavy rain fell upon them. She watched as the ground was slightly flooded with bloody water, parents screamed and cried as they watched body parts of their love ones started to be swept towards the gutters. Cassandra couldn't help but laughed as she watched the chaos unfold in front of her. "My name is Catastrophe and this talented gentleman is Barracuda. We have so humbly decided that it was time for Bien Sombre to see just who really does control this town. So as a reminder you'll never forget everyone in this high school shall die." Cass laughed before she turned to head back into the building, she was aware there were a few still hiding in the building that hadn't made it out with the others. "It's time to finish up our game Barracuda." With that said the storm outside the building worsened as to keep any who tried to get closer to the building away. They had accomplished what they had needed to, the new crews were sure to have gotten their message loud and clear. Now all that was left was to 'clean up' the rest of the school before they could leave.

"I'll sweep the first floor you take the second. Met back at the front to leave in 20." Once Barracuda gave her a sign that he understood, Cass would head down the first floor hallways and take out anyone that she came across. In truth the clean up was always the most boring part to her. It was always the same helpless cries and pleads to be spared. "Pathetic, can't you at least die with dignity." She muttered to herself as she finished with another sniveling teenager. Cass left the small janitors closet where they had been hiding and was heading past the stairs when something caught her attention. Stopping in her spot, Cass stared into the shadows under the stair case. No one was there but she felt as though someone was watching her. Taking a step closer towards the stairwell, Cassandra quickly jumped back as the shadows spike out at her. Dodging the attack a smirk formed on Cass's face when she saw a shadow dome surrounding a boy.

"What do we have here?" The boy being no older then 19 had grabbed Cass interest. Her golden eyes gleamed with excitement as she watched as her wind attack the shadow dome. The dome stood strong but on the inside she could see the boy was straining to keep it that way. She could see the fear in his eyes but there was also fight in them. Cass let out an excited giggle once her wind was able to break through his shadows. Walking over to him, she smirked as she held out her hand to him. "You're interesting, come with me."

@MentalDriller @Deathbringer

Status
Not open for further replies.