Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure if the unit we are going as is part of the Marine Corp or just based off of it.
In the case that it's an actual Marine unit then you'll be seeing equipment such as the M1A1 AIM v.2, Humvees, LAV-25s, M88s.
This is pretty much why I have lost complete interest in this... It's very clear that we are supposed to be role playing a Marine Corps unit, but then....

1x Command mod. M2 Bradley
11x M2A2 Bradleyes
2x M1A2 sep. V2 Abrams
1x M113 Troop Carrier

None of these are vehicles used by the Marine Corps, not even the Abrams that's the US Army version just like all the other vehicles...

I even gave a unit type that was exactly what you wanted in an earlier post and that seems to have been sufficiently shafted by your choice of number, vehicle type, and choice of unit size (Company versus a platoon, good luck having any interaction with anyone other than Company HQ and even more have fun never interacting with any of your players if you want to keep it based even remotely on real life.)

If you want to play with Army gear and Army toys, just make the unit Army or change the gear and don't call them the 141st that's just so out of character for the Marine Corps and I can explain why if you even bother reading this just like I have a sneaking suspicion you never read my first post here.

Edit: Looking at the OOC/Signups... You should really think about changing your unit to Army or you're going to have to have practically every player character change kit (Too many M4A1s not enough M16A4s, etc.) Rank (What even is an OR-4??) or even service in the case of your "Medic" that should actually be a Navy Corpsman if you're playing a Marine unit and his nickname would just be "Doc" no Marine would ever call a Corpsman that's competent anything other than "Doc". That is if you actually want a semblance of accuracy within your world to real life. I can explain this stuff as well if you'd like.

Or you can disconnect from reality and make it a slightly different world from ours altogether gets rid of the whole trying to be accurate deal.

Last edited:
I think she did, she just ignored it

Would seem so.

NATO Code for "Corporal"
Weird, I've never ever heard that before, and I'm in the military... Nobody writes a NATO code for their rank as far as I've ever seen or heard at least not if you're not somehow directly within a NATO structure I must imagine.

Thanks for that, learned something new.

Uhh....

Can I get some breathing space sir?

Hi, I understand your frustrations! I totally, thanks to you I've have identified a lot of the errors that I would've made earlier thus... Well... The current product in my opinion seems a bit more legit than what was originally planned. I am aware of the still presiding errors however I do ask you, and anyone else who has a problem with the authenticity of the current product, to give me some breathing room to make the corrections.

I'm not a robot alright? I've got this RP and IRL things to deal with, if you'd expected me to be such a robot than I'm sorry. You've came to the wrong RP.

I will be making g corrections over the long weekend when I have the time to make these extensive repairs to the current product as outlined by everyone.

And now... @Frosted Caramel.

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all you interest in partaking in this RP due to reasons that you've specified. The door is always open OK? You can walk out right now but maybe change your mind later and come back. I am not going to stop you. You are always welcomed here.

I wonder to who that was directed to...
*Raises hand*
I would imagine me, I can't even tell if your comments are on the side of changing the RP or not they're so ambiguous.

@The Perfect Cadence Thanks for a real reply, I understand that you're not a robot.

It was rather frustrating to have all that stuff I looked up to help out with the discussion on what sort of vehicles you all wanted to use and what unit you all wanted to play just to have it be brushed to the side and essentially ignored. Realize that I'm in a different timezone so if that's why you're implying you have obligations and I don't you're a bit mistaken, just a difference in time.

I'll leave this to you all, good luck.

I'll try to get my OC made tommorrow or something, I am not feeling very well today.

Due to sudden events, the update of this RP will be likely delayed to Sunday. Sorry for any conflicts.

Got my OC Up, let me know if anything needs changed or anything like that, ready for said RP when ya all are.

Ok chaps... Bear with me.
I've got some really really important work to do at school and also I need to help my little sister finish her pre-college program admissions package. I won't t be in much this week but I will be really on next week. KK?

Status
Not open for further replies.