83e158adfb7412ca16b959d6c586d25a.png

Hira watched as Rei did not move, but in an instant moved to attack him. The slash came very quickly and with intense strength. The hit dealt him 24 damage, keeping him at a mere 6 health. Hira cried out as he felt the white hot pain run across his torso. It was definitely confirmed that he could not bleed. He fell down to the ground to recover himself for a moment as he heard what Rei asked.

Hira looked up at him and simply laughed very hard, almost hysterically so. "So, you're telling me that right this moment in this game, with another player, that nothing is happening? You just slashed me with a sword. In my normal life, that never would've happened!" Hira's smile left his face as he stood up. "Now, if you're going to kill me over the fact that I received the same skill as you, then go ahead and do it already." Hira now knew exactly what '1st Blood' meant. "It seems like you've got experience with that kind of thing, so cut to the chase you little shit." Hira fell to his knees and looked him in the eye. He put his hands behind his back and turned his body so that the hammer attached to his tool belt wouldn't be seen by Rei. He pulled the hammer out of the tool belt and held it in his hand. If he saw Rei move his sword an inch, he would attempt to deflect it. He wasn't going to die as easily as this.

Rei's eyes widen just a bit as he watches the man fall to his knees. Rei just looks at him for a few moments, narrowing his eyes slightly as he gazes at him. He takes a step back now and sheaths his sword back into his Inventory, putting the sword back into space itself.

"I'm not going to kill you. But someone else will, because this isn't a game like you think it is." He just watches Hira now. "This is real life. You merely have gained something called The Gamer. It makes your body like a Game Character's and that's it. There's no grand quest, no objective. Its just like real life, only people will come and kill you. That's it."

Rei just shakes his head. "So you can either progress in something completely pointless, where you're only risking your life, or you can forget about it. Just ignore it, and move on with your life. Eventually you'll forget all about it." Rei takes out his sword again, not pointing it at Hira, but just holding it in his hand.

"What will it be? Die doing something pointless? Or go back to your normal, peaceful life? I had to kill out of self-defense, so its too late for me. But its not too late for you."​

Hira looked at the kid and put his hammer away. He wasn't going to kill him it seemed. It was refreshing, but also slightly disappointing. He was hoping something more dramatic was going to happen, but alas, it seemed it was not fated to be so. Hira got up from his knees and stood above the student.

"First of all, I don't care what you have to say about this. You expect me to just up and walk away from a goddam game?! One that encompasses my entire life and affects the entirety of what I do? You expect me to just walk away now that I've discovered this immense power, that seems to have only been bestowed upon a select number of people? Are you crazy? You call that boring? Okay, fine, people are going to come after me and kill me or whatever. Fine. But I don't see anyone trying to kill me right now. How do I even know that you're not going to try and kill me? You're my competitor in a way. Also, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SLASH ME IN THE CHEST IF ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS TELL ME THAT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO KILL ME?! YOU COULD JUST TELL ME THAT INSTEAD TO ATTEMPTING TO INTIMIDATE ME BY ALMOST KILLING ME WITH THAT SWORD YOU PUT IN YOUR INVENTORY." This last part, if watched by others, probably would've seemed like a mother scolding a child for stealing candy from a store. However, this dealt more with death and a sharp pointy object that almost killed the Mother. It sounds a bit more urgent than the first scenario.

"Go ahead and waltz up to one of the people with the power, slash them in the chest, and see how they feel too. I was at least kind enough not to try and kill you too! You could've at least shown some restraint! 6 HP is what you put me down to! If you expect me to up and forgive you for whatever-the-hell kinda warning you're trying to give me, don't expect it anytime soon! Now, like I asked before, where are the other people with 'The Gamer' title? I'm done talking to you. Now go to your room!"

"For the last time, this isn't a game!" Rei raises his voice, glaring at the man. If his HP wasn't already so low, Rei had half a mind to punch him in the face. He just sighs heavily. "This is your real life, its just a power that doesn't grant you anything magical except for an Inventory and the ability to make combat zones like this. You will die. Your family or friends will never know what happened to you, end of story."

Rei then points right at Hira's chest, where he slashed him. "I cut you though, so you'd know what the pain feels like, and perhaps some common sense would come to you in that regard. And if you're gonna fall to your knees after getting cut once, by that half-baked thing you called a sword slash..." Rei just shakes his head, chuckling. "Your life will end, really quickly."

"And it doesn't have to encompass your life. Once you ignore it for a week, you'll forget all about it. Simple as that." He just raises his hand up towards the sky now. "Regardless, let me give you a word of warning. If you plan on being a suicidal jackass and keeping your power, then make sure you don't use it in front of or mention anything about it to normal people." Rei's hetero-chromatic hues narrow at this, and his tone becomes a bit colder.

"Or the very sentient will of this world, something known as Gaia, will kill you. The very planet you're standing on now, will end your life. And there is no escaping from this."

With that last warning, Rei stretches his hand fully towards the sky.

"ID Escape!"

The sky begins to crack, before shattering completely. Now they are back on the busy streets of Neo Tokyo and no one seems to notice their appearance at all.

"And I have no reason to tell you where they are. Nor do I have any reason to end you. Like I said before, this isn't a competition game, other people will just kill you because that's how they are." Rei takes out his phone and checks it for the time.

"Now if you'll excuse me... I have a train to catch."

With this, Rei begins to walk away. It seems he's not going to tell Hira anything. But he probably knows where they are. So Hira, if he really wants to find the other Gamers, will have to either follow Rei or search around via blind luck and hope that he finds him.

Stillness did not suit Neo Tokyo.

In an instant, the gleaming signs and busy streets of the entertainment district were quelled by an eerie calm that froze Tae Min's breath. It was almost as if someone had sucked out all the life from the very concrete of the sidewalk.

Tae Min glanced around at the darkened windows of nearby shops and displays in confusion, before his attention was stolen by the presence of two goblins. To him, the creatures were, in one word, ugly. Their discolored hides and ragged appearences were less than pleasing, though not unfitting of how they were typically portrayed in rpg's.

Tae Min glanced back at the other two gamers, his mind strangely calm, as he prepared to suggest they flee. They're armed, we're not, and I haven't fought even once in my life. It was then that Kira, the red haired woman stepped forward talked one of the goblin's into flat out leaving. Tae Min looked at her incredulously, his mouth forming a small 'o'. "Nice going," he praised her. A little unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome.

Mr. Realtor Consultant Majima seemed to be the one to step up to the plate next, as he pulled out a hidden knife from his coat and leapt forward with practiced ease. Despite his claims about his profession, Tae Min was pretty sure that consultants didn't typically carry knives. Or knew how to stab goblins, rather mercilessly, to add.

He watched closely, his golden brown eyes locked over both of fighting figures as Majima pulled his knife right out of the goblin's chest, the creature still somehow alive despite it. It was then, in the briefest moment, when Majima taunted down the creature that Tae Min noticed the goblin's arm shift back.

"Realtor to your left!" he called out a sharp warning.

Oh? Another student Gamer had appeared? Soren Looked at Aiko, scanning her up and down, trying to get a read. Is she just cautious as she didn't feel like replying and only came over after seeing that we are normal? That must be it.

Rin quickly shut down the idea of her sitting down with them and chatting though. Seemed like Rin was impatient, and simply wanted to get to the bottom of all of this. Not a bad mindset to have. Soren just rolled with it.

Upon stepping outside, to what should of been a busy area, with people walking, talking and just being around. Soren was taken back by the sheer silence. It was eerie. Not something unlike a scene from a horror movie or a video game. The atmosphere would continue down that path as some bizarre mist started to appear, and with it some strange static. What started to appear next was both frightening and spectacular.

Staring back at the group soon stood two very much animated skeletons.

Opening his mouth to give his opinion on what was going on, Soren instead found his hands covering his ears to try and damped the chilling screech of their undead visitors. It had a strange effect on Soren. He was certain he should be afraid, and that a fight or flight response should be overtaking him, alas, it didn't. He calmed down very swiftly.

Aiko showed a bit of a freaky side as she pulled out knives. Why is she just carrying around those?

That choice though, was taken away as Rin decided that running was the best option for them. If this is anything like a Game, then our first encounter should be the tutorial fight, we should be able to take them out, and we won't be able to run away. Soren decided to humour the girl.

The girls found themselves in an alley, not exactly a choice spot.

"You clearly don't play video games or watch thriller movies!" Soren finally broke his silence. "We have to fight them!" Confirming his tool belt was on, he picked up a garbage can, ready to throw it at the skeletons as soon as they got in moderate range.

A warning shout out, and it was right. The Goblin is attempting to slash the 'Realtor' from the left with its nasty looking blade. It definitely looked sharper and more meant for killing than Majima's is, despite Majima's being newer looking.

Despite the warning, the Goblin was just better with its Dagger than Majima had the capability of dodging. With the blade, he slashes right across the man's torso, carving a trail of white hot pain right through his body. Thankfully Majima is most likely used to this sort of thing, only being dealt 13 Damage from the cut. This brought his HP bar, which would appear in the corner of his vision, down to 23.

While Kira and Tae couldn't see the bar, they did see the red 13 pop up over Majima's head, indicating that he took some pretty nasty damage from that blow.

But at least Tae did benefit from his powerful perception.

Your sharp eyes were able to perfectly read the enemy's basic attack.
+10 Perception SP

A Skill has been created through a special action. By observing a target and gauging information the ability to better do so, Observe, has been created.

Observe (Rank 10, Cooldown 30) (Level 1, 0/3)
By activating this Skill, you can utilize it to gain information on the enemy. This can be done freely, as long as the Skill is not in Cooldown. You merely need to focus on what you want to try and identify and then use the Skill. Right now you can use this on a single, solitary action or just identify some basic information on the target.

The amount of information you can gain on either Action or Target depends on either the Technique Level of said Action or Level of the target, and your Perception Score (4). The base DL is 40, with the difference in Levels either raising or lowering the difficulty and the Technique Level of the Action clashing with the Technique Level of your Perception or other applicable sensory ability. The higher the SR, the more information you get.

Note that this doesn't work on Mystical Actions without an appropriate sensory ability, and having some certain Skills or previously acquired knowledge can raise the DL due to it being possible you have some knowledge of what you're Observing.

With a slightly wounded Majima and a wounded Goblin, this battle seems to be getting more intense considering that, with two of the combatants not fighting, its a one-on-one. Unless they somehow find a way to work together.

Majima glared at the little bugger and growled in pain, grabbing his chest but feeling no blood fall he looked bewildered for a moment, the burning pain still there he took his own knife and drove it into the beast's eye socket, a somewhat nasty look in Majima's eyes as he does so "Contemptible little shit, who do you think you're messing with." He growls through gritted teeth and stands there satisfied as the creature....goblin fall and burst like well in a video game.

He puts his knife away, in it's usual spot under his shirt and turns to the others and waves at them. "Yo thanks for the warning bud, even if I couldn't act on it."

Two in an alleyway, one behind a trash can. The Gamers were somewhat split up. This was perfect for the two skeletons. One moved right towards Soren, and the other moved towards the Alleyway. It seemed like perhaps Rin's plan isn't going completely as planned.

The one Skeleton moved right towards Soren, the trash can between it and the mechanical handed Gamer. Once its within range, it swings its hefty club right for the Gamer. Unfortunately, even with the distance it ran and the can between it and Soren, the reanimated beast's club would smack right into the Gamer's side, it surprisingly being a hard hitting weapon despite its flimsy looking make.

A very nasty 19 Damage is dealt to the Gamer as he is clocked right in the side of the body. The swing, which normally would have broken ribs, didn't seem to do that.

The sound of static and a banging from above, as it once again swirls around the skeleton that stopped right outside the entrance of the alleyway. Suddenly its club would glitch, and blip, before the bones now formed a crude bow, with a quiver of harsh looking bone arrows on its back. It draws one of the arrows, and then fires it right at Rin.

The arrow pierces right into her torso, the bony arrow sticking right into her side.

This battle, despite the enemies looking very fragile, does not look like it is going well.

Hira looked over the student as they began to sully him with a flurry of words. Rei told them about the fact that his life was as stake for this game, a fact that was blatantly obvious to Hira because of the searing pain he had received from Rei not a minute earlier. Despite that fact, Hira was willing to give his life to this game. He knew nothing about it, but that was the intrigue of the entire thing. The fact that he knew nothing about it was kind of like beta testing a game. I mean, you don't get much background as to what the game's about, but you figure out the mechanics and what's fun about the game when you play it. It can make some games epically fun in that sense.

Then Rei chatted on more about the fact that he shouldn't reveal the power to other people, no duh. Then he went on to talk about the 'sentient will of the world', which Hira almost scoffed at. However, if it was possible for him to receive a power that allowed him to transcend humanity in a way, it was probably possible for the world to have a conscience of its own.

Rei then told him that he wasn't obligated to tell Hira about the other people who have the power of 'The Gamer'. This made Hira mad, and as Rei started to walk away, Hira followed. Hira was not going to give up on this point because this arrogant student knew more about this power than he imagined anyone would. Even if he did hate him for the fact that he's trying to force unrealistic standards onto others who love games, Hira needed Rei.

"Don't you walk away from me Mister. I might be more inexperienced than you, but you owe me something. Despite what you might think, I think I am more than capable of staying alive in the kinds of environments that you're talking about. Also, thanks for singling me out of everyone to try and intimidate. I'm probably the last person that that would work on, especially for this kind of thing. Now, I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me where to find the others. And, who knows? Maybe they've already been attacked. But because of your lack of effort to find all of us, we're going to get taken out one by one."

"To be honest, I found you by chance. That's all." Rei just walks as the guy behind him is constantly scolding and lecturing him. Some people see this scene and tilt heads or raise eyebrows. Especially when they see the strange appearance of the heterochromatic student getting scolded by this older, effeminate man.

"Regardless, it seems I need a different strategy." Rei thinks for a moment as he walks, mumbling this to himself. At this point, they are heading towards the train station. Of course, Rei does have something else to say to the man behind him.

"Also stop throwing a tantrum like a child. Its embarrassing. Furthermore, I don't owe you anything. And for the last time, this isn't a game." Rei sighs heavily, as if being unsure why he is even saying this.

Its like talking to a brick wall.

The Goblin vanished in a poof of smoke. And as it did, several things happened. For starters, all of them gained 3 EXP for the defeat of the Goblin, and this caused one special thing to happen. Mijima would receive the following notification, as well as an increase to his HP and MP.

You have gained enough EXP to advance a Level.
You are now Level 2!

And for Kira, the following window would appear.

A condition has been met. You have gained a Title!

Rookie Negotiator
You managed to negotiate or otherwise talk with an enemy to avoid conflict.
+1 Charisma

The Goblin also left its Dagger behind on the ground. A definite good weapon in case they ran into anymore of these Monsters. There was also a stack of money. 3,000 Yen to be exact. It is sitting right next to the Dagger. They had barely any time to examine this 'loot' as suddenly another Goblin would appear. It had a similar vibe to Majima.

Only it was uglier. Its clothes definitely seemed to have a more delinquent style, it wielding a knife that definitely looked in better condition than the other one. It is standing five yards away from Majima now, standing with its hands on its hips, tapping its foot as it points at Majima.

"You kill younger brother, make other brother Coward! You die! Gob Gob will kill Monkey Suit and Blood Head!"

Goblin Delinquent
Gob-Gob Lv 6

He looked about three or so inches taller than his brother, and definitely looked like this will be quite the much tougher fight. Fortunately, they had one other knife at least. So two of them could possibly fight this thing now, and judging how tough the last one was... they may need two of them fighting it.

Hira watched as the student had very little to say to him and he didn't know whether to be offended or be pleased. However, he said that the way he was acting was embarrassing. "Oh really? You think the way I'm acting right now is embarrassing? Why don't we get out into the middle of the street and see just how embarrassing I can get? Hmm?" Suddenly, an idea popped into Hira's head.

"You know, Rei, wouldn't we catch the attention of people that pass by if we got into a little verbal scuffle? We might attract the attention of a lot of people that way, especially since we're in the entertainment district. I'm already fired up and you seem to be ready to piss me off, so why don't we try that? And since you seem to be lacking the sense to stay in the Entertainment District, for some reason, it's a good way to look for potential people with 'The Gamer' title. If we stand out enough, we'll probably get separated from the hustle and bustle around here. Huh? Whaddaya say?"

What the hell was he doing?

Before her eyes, Rin saw Soren…hug a garbage can and then attempt to use it as cover? Instinctively, she took a step forward, ready to run back out and pull him into the relative safety of the alleyway, but the skeletons were already on the move, one of them approaching the alleyway while the other went for her stupid senior. They were going to cut off assistance and have one of them smash him up, was it?

The grip on her iron pipe tightened, Rin draining herself of excess energy as a piercing blue gaze settled upon her foe. In the corner of her vision, she saw the engineering nerd take a hit to the side, but her focus didn't waver. If he died there, that was the fault of his weakness. Not her's.

It disturbed her slightly, how she found it so easy to toss away the lives of strangers, and it was in that moment of indecision that Rin was caught off guard once more. Far from charging into the narrow space and duelling with her, yet another act of wizardry occurred, the club morphing into a bow instead. Drawing out a white arrow, no doubt made from a femur or something, her skeletal foe took a shot. No space to dodge. Not fast enough to parry. Fu-

"Guh!"

It pierced into her stomach, a fiery white pain blossoming from the strike as Rin crumpled, almost collapsing from the pain. It was different from the blunt impacts that she had felt through padded armor, different from the small cuts that she inflicted onto herself while cooking. It was real pain, and her face paled, turning towards the grevious injury. A stomach wound was bad. It was a slow death, filled with internal bleeding as your stomach acids drained out through the hole in your torso. But, at the same time…

No blood came out.

Bones rattled, the skeleton nocking another arrow, and Rin's focus returned. Adrenaline coursed through her body in response to the pain, every sense alive even as the crimson agony dulled. Her heartbeat slammed her eardrums as she charged, crossing the distance in an instant. A bow was dangerous when there was no room to dodge, but defensively, it was useless.

"KOTE!"

With a vicious crack, the rusty pipe smashed into the wrist of the skeleton, red fractures forming from the impact. Almost immediately the primitive bow clattered onto the ground, the reanimated warrior screeching in pain and rage as it stumbled back, right arm limp as a red '32' popped out.

A weak spot.

z7uztCD.png

Its backstep wasn't strategic, but instead, a sign of weakness, and Rin roared as she took another deep step forward. Turning the 'edge' of the pipe sideways, by her hip, she swung with her whole body.

"DO!"

Grazing below its ribs, the pipe pulverized the skeleton's unprotected spine, bisecting it as more red fractures raced along its entire body. Another red 32 popped up, before its entire body shattered, turning into bony dust. A breath hissed between clenched teeth, two dents now apparent in the twisted form of the pipe.

It wouldn't last much longer, but without hesitation, Rin turned towards the skeleton terrorizing Soren maintaining a distance of three yards from it.

Her stance was neutral once more, but this time, her knees were bent slightly. It could very well transform its club into a bow and shoot her too.

But if it didn't kill her…

That small, transient smile was one full of confidence.

…she'll smash it to dust.

Last edited:
Kira isn't particularly surprised that Majima has a knife on him, but for now they're on the same side. "Thank you, thank you," Kira says, suppressing the urge to bow to an audience when they both compliment her on a job well done. Majima attacks the goblin, stabbing him in a vicious manner. They fight, and it doesn't take long for the goblin to be killed, even if Majima takes damage as well. "See, this is what I meant. If only he'd listened, he would still be alive."

A window pops up for Kira, informing her that she's earned a title. "Rookie negotiator". Pfft, as if she's a rookie at talking! She talks so much that even some of her friends get tired of her! Well, well, it seems this game likes to acknowledges her natural skills.

A new goblin appears, and this one looks tougher than the last two combined. It's obvious he's not too bright, as he's equally upset over the fact that one of his brothers is dead and that the other is a coward. Doesn't make sense, does it?

"Hey man, I was just trying to save their lives..." Kira says, but she doubts he can understand the concept. She may as well try to intimidate him too. "Now I have to unleash the thunder! I will bring down lightning and storm upon you!"

Trying to mimic a rain dance she once saw at some point in her life, Kira dances away from the goblin, while chanting ominous words into song. Her excellent singing carries through, but she can't really remember how a rain dance is supposed to look like. She stops when she's distanced herself a little from the goblin, hoping he'll fall for her bluff.

"Ha, No rain or storm came. You must be lying to Gob Gob with that good singing and weird dancing." The Goblin shakes it's head, pointing angrily at Kira. "Now Gob Gob kills Blood head more, cause Gob Gob hates liars. They give bad Gob rep."

"I'd think you could come up with a better name for yourself when you come with such brilliant nicknames. Well done, dude!" Kira shouts at him, giving him a thumbs up.

I'm going to start introducing myself as Blood Head.

Kira tries her best to communicate to Lee that he should go for the second dagger, gesturing discreetly in its general direction. Gob Gob doesn't care for him, and he may be distracted enough by Kira and Majima that Lee can land a sneak attack on him. For now, Kira will keep her distance and continue trying to draw the goblin's attention onto herself, as long as she's not badly wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We need to move."

Suddenly, Aiko found herself being grabbed by the raven-haired girl: She suggested to...Run? Run... away? From something fun as this? Well, in the end, the white-hair wasn't really surprised about this at all. Humans were boring creatures after all. In the end, however, she still had to ask.

"Got a plan?"

Ai was expecting something like 'Run away', alas, the black-hair went on quickly: Alleyway, one at a time.

For a moment, Aiko showed sheer surprise. Right. That was actually a pretty smart idea, though only worked because of the difference in sizes. An enclosed space was a way better playing-field than the open for Aiko, too. I was too stupid to think about that. It didn't take the trio long to reach the alleyway.

"You clearly don't play video games or watch thriller movies! We have to fight them!"

Being behind Rin, the white-hair was about to reply just as a certain scenario unfolded. Maybe he just wasn't quick enough, maybe he thought they actually were planning on running away. For Aiko, it did not matter. While Ai tried to uphold a certain image he could, for all she cared, also die. The same held true for the petite girl in front of her that was being penetrated by an arrow.

This reminded Aiko of the grim reality. A Game? No. This was real. Even without the sweet scent of blood, Aiko could feel it. And she'd also realized the trap in which she had nearly tapped. These were... bones, human skeletons. Knifes? Pathetic.

The way this 'Level 1' proved herself useful and made quick work out of the Skeleton with nothing but a mere pipe was sign enough.

Switching the both knifes, that none of the two 'accepted', in a way that she'd could now hit more comfortable with the blunt side Aiko moved forward. Not quite. She moved forward AND upward. Her skills had deteriorated, but still existent. Having gotten enough momentum Aiko moved along the wall before she jumped onto the opposite side, the other wall, gaining another boost in distance.

A smile of confidence. Eyes of blood-lust. Having reached the end of the Alley, with Rin below her, it was another jump towards the Skeleton that catapulted her forward. Behind it. A silent death.

It wasn't a human but... . Like a beast acting on instinct Aiko's blunt side of the knife connected with her target: The Spinal Chord. The sound of bones cracking.

For the trained eye it was obvious that this wasn't just coincidence as a red 25 appeared above the two combatants and the health of the Skeleton dropped closer to zero.

Not yet.

The second strike. This time, clearly worse, it missed... yet hit. "...!" Maybe that human had been in possession of an extremely thick skull, maybe Aiko was simply unlucky. But she clearly had not expected such a strong rebound as the second knife flew a few meters into the air.

Am I that worthless?

Not yet. "THIS ONE IS MINE." This time Aiko's words were lacking any kind of warmth or kindness. It wasn't a request. Maybe a command. But ultimately, the smiling girl, full of joy, was simply stating a fact.

As Soren wasn't able to go Donkey Kong on the creature, he instead had to hope that the can was in the skeleton's path and that it would stop it from closing in on him.

Hope wasn't enough though.

"Gaaahhhh!" Soren spat out as he took the club to his side. He had experienced a lot of pain in his life, he was certain that it should of broken a rib or two at the very least, yet there was no warm sensation of blood on his side, nor did the bones feel out of place. He grit his teeth. Such an amazing power.

He was in a tight spot, in the corner of his vision he saw a bar drop low, likely his own health points. Gladly though, the knife happy gamer saw an opportunity to attack something with her blades.

"THIS ONE IS MINE." Aiko commanded.

"Too bad I owe him one." Reaching into his trusty belt, Soren grabbed his wrench. Taking advantage of the recent attack against it, Soren Clobbered its skull with his tool, a red 18 appearing inside of a spiky comic balloon. After taking the blow, the skeleton started to crumble, and in its place, as well as the place of the previous skeleton, are small white bones.

Staring at the small white bone laying on the ground, Soren picked it up, and put it into his inventory. All the while talking to the other two. "Thank you for coming to my aid Aiko, I doubt I could have taken another swing from that things club." He gave her a genuine smile, "The next one can be yours, I'm sure this was just the beginning."

Shortly after the battle commences, and the group picks up their bones, they can hear clapping from the roof. Its slow, but its location is clear. A figure on the roof, sitting atop Mr. Frost's head is the one who's clapping. He picks up his staff and stands up, the staff having a skull on the end. Its shaft looks as if its made from bones, just like the skeletons' weapons were.

"Impressive. I'll admit, I was expecting at least one of you to die. Bit disappointed, but I guess its better if you guys die later, so I can get stronger Zombies out of you." The man laughs, his face impossible to see thanks to the hood of his robes.

"Apocalyptic Horseman: Death"
Novice Necromancer
??? Lv 14

"Of course, you could always be boring and follow that Shimo's advice. Forget about your power and whatnot. But where's the fun in that. Just keep training yourselves so you become excellent Zombies later on. Ill consider it your welcome present into the Abyss." He laughs again, clearly looking down on them not just literally, but figuratively as well. He also seems to somehow know about the Forum. His voice doesn't seem old, so either he's a younger teacher, or a student. Unfortunately his name is obscured for some reason, but his Level isn't.

"Ill tell you what. I'm a nice guy. Since you wimps somehow managed to beat those wimpy skeletons ill give you a reward. Ask me one question each. If I feel like answering it, I will. And if you try to pull any funny business, ill just kill you and turn you into a Zombie!" He laughs one more time. "Which personally, is far better than being anything like you worms right now."​

Tae Min's winced when Majima took the blow from the goblin, losing a nice chunk of hit points in the process. His warning hadn't quite come soon enough. Still, despite the injury, the other gamer managed to fell the creature with a second, swift stroke of his knife. Tae Min let out a soft breath he didn't realize he'd been holding, before chuckling lightly at Kira's comment.

With the battle over, he also took note of the small window he hadn't noticed during the battle. Observe, huh? It seems pretty useful. Tae Min skimmed through the descriptive text before closing the window. Just as he did so, Majima spoke up to thank him for his warning.

"No problem, I only wish I could have warned you earlier," Tae Min replied. He eyed the other gamer, noting the distinct lack of blood or bodily injury. He clasped his fingers together again absentmindedly, taking a brief moment to untangle his thoughts. So we see levels and don't bleed, but from the looks of it, we can still feel pain. I suppose it's safe to say that this isn't some random game considering how physical it is... "Can we still get anemia?" he thought aloud.

Tae Min's thoughts were soon interrupted by the arrival of yet another, notably larger goblin. Kira took the helm of speaking again, using a combination of impressively distracting acting, dancing, and singing to capture the creature's attention. For a moment, Tae Min also curiously watched the other gamer perform her strange ritual dance. That was, until he realized the perfect cover Kira had made.

The other goblin's weapon!

Moving as inconcpicuously as he could, Tae Min bent down and swiped the blade from the ground. The black leather handle felt rather foreign in his hands. Unlike Majima, his expertise with blades ended between his pencil sharpener and x-acto knife. But if anything, Tae Min knew he was light on his feet. Maybe he'd be able to at least distract the creature for a bit.

He looked up, golden brown eyes meeting Majima's with an obvious question.

When?

Kaz didn't know what the hell Kira was doing, trying to psych the little guy out or something, unfortunately it didn't work so this'll have to be taken care of the old fashioned way Kaz smiled at the kid and nodded, he whispers to Tae Min "Move around behind and attack, try to stay outta arms reach, safer that way." Kazuo turned to the goblin "So Gob Gob think ya can take us on...not very smart tiny." Kaz moves in close to the delinquent and thrusts with his knife, going for this creatures chest just like the last one.