"I have nothing to do with Brielle's suffering, other than slamming her head onto my table. It broke, by the way. I would ask you to pay for the damage, but you're broke, aren't you? I've seen your apartment, Orian. You wouldn't be able to replace anything I own, no offence," sighed Thomas as he grimaced only slightly at his brother's actions. He didn't feel sorry for Brielle -who had passed out from pain-, but he did feel sorry for the cream carpet gaining a bloody stain all over it. It wouldn't clean out, which meant replacing the carpet. This was why he wanted wooden flooring...

Jerking his attention back to Orian, he offered what he hoped was a comforting smile-- even if the sight of his fangs didn't make things any easier for the human. "If it's any consolation, I'm not going to hurt you right now. I'm drinking my champagne and enjoying the sight. I don't need to hurt you just yet. I think it hurts you more to watch Brielle suffering."

Orian could feel the sweat drench his skin, the throbbing of his eyes, the ringing screams of his best friend vibrating in his ears, and the thumping of his heart against his chest. His fingers were curled into a fist, nails dug deep into his palm. He couldn't hear his rapid breathing, but he could feel the oxygen flooding in and out of his lungs. All the training of keeping calm in situations flew as quickly out the door as a caged bird being allowed freedom. No amount of training could prepare him for monsters such as the one in front of him. They weren't human. They were vampires.

Elijah ripped through the skin in her wrist, chugging down the blood in a hungry gulp, once he had his fill he ripped his fangs away from the wrist, licking the blood clean to heal the wrist. Mouth covered with blood, he allowed an eery smile to grace his pale face. Turning to his brother he cackled happily. "It is as her blood was Sweetened by all the sweets she eats. Delicious really."

"Yes, well, as long as you're enjoying yourself, brother. I don't really think I'm in the right sort of mood to feed from Orian. In fact, I don't entirely want to feed from him this week, or maybe this month. Maybe I won't feed from you at all, Orian," cooed Thomas playfully as he rested back against the headboard. Clearly, the two brothers had some very different ideas on what to do with the humans. While Elijah was clearly happy to tear into Brielle's wrist and drink from her the moment he had the chance, Thomas... had different ideas. He didn't plan on feeding from Orian, surprisingly.

That was because Thomas wanted to torment Orian. He wanted to make his life hell, and sure, feeding from the human would be a good way of doing that, but that was too easy. Orian was selfless. He would inevitably offer his own wrist if he thought it was helping prevent someone else from being hurt, which was exactly why Thomas wasn't going to feed from him - it would affect Orian more if he was made to witness someone innocent being torn apart and killed in front of him. That was the intrinsic difference between the twins - Elijah was bloody, monstrous and ruthless, with no remorse about feeding from the girl he'd had sex with not even a day ago. Thomas, though, was a little more warped and clearly a little insane. Either way, though, both brothers were clearly monsters.

Elijah was continuing to lick her wrist even as it healed. Leaning in, his tongue lapped over the crook of her neck, a low growl rumbling from his throat. He wanted to taste her again, however he decided against it. He didn't want his delicious snack to die.

Orian glared intensely at Elijah with wet green eyes. "Leave her alone! You've had your fill, just leave her alone!" Spat the man bravely. He'd do anything to protect his friend.

Elijah's eyes met with Orian's, before he cackled. Leaning away from Brielle, he stood up running his hands through his hair "...Hmm...You're correct I don't want to kill her yet. Brother, do I have blood on my face?"

"You know Orian? I don't want to force you to act in ways that aren't natural for you. I want you to continue being yourself and acting as your personality dictates, but I recommend you try to curb in this fierce anger of yours. I don't want to hurt you, because I think that'd be too easy, but I will break your neck if you become too troublesome, understand? Your friend is going to be just fine. My brother won't kill her for... I don't know, a month or so? Assuming she behaves herself, she'll live for a while. Maybe you ought to follow her suit and just faint, sleep away the next few hours. The next few months aren't going to be really fun for you, hon. I recommend following my advice and it'll all be easier for you~"

Quietly fiddling in his pocket, the man dutifully dabbed at his brother's mouth for him, cleaning him up just like he had done when they were small children. It came naturally for him to dote on his brother like this, even if he was a grown man now and could do it himself.

"...Is she alright? You didn't drink too much, did you?" He quietly asked once spotting Brielle and how pale she now was. "...How weak. I've never had a human faint this quickly before. It's awfully embarrassing for you too, Elijah. You chose this girl to have sex with? She's so weak..."

Orian observed the way the brother's interacted with each other quietly, afraid if he were to viciously snap again, he would be killed. However, Orian found it odd the way Thomas cared for Elijah. The human realized by just watching them that nothing in the world mattered to them but each other. And the way Thomas used to speak of his brother was very true. How he adored him, how he would give up his world for him. Orian began to form plans in his head, Thomas was far to clever to trick, and would be hard to trick. But maybe....Just maybe if he were to get Elijah in some deadly position, Thomas would free them to save his brother....But how they would even capture Elijah? That was tough.

Elijah licked his own lips after his brother wiped his mouth for him. He glanced at the pale girl, and rolled his eyes. "She's completely fine. She's just weak, and Tommy, my dearest one, my darling dear, I was under the influence. I didn't really want to sleep with her, she was just there."

Except, things sometimes took turns that nobody could envisage. Thomas had fully expected the next few months to go swimmingly without a hitch. He had the two phone their sergeant at the police station and phone their families to tell them that they had left the city, just so nobody would wonder where they were. He had gone to their apartment and collected enough things to make it look like the two had left in a rush, just so their families wouldn't turn up, see the full apartment and grow concerned. Hell, Thomas thought he had it all covered up nicely, and he thought he could spend the next few months tormenting the humans for his own enjoyment. He'd killed humans in front of Orian to scar and torture him, while Elijah, he thought, would continue to feed from Brielle. That would have been the ideal situation he thought would play out--

But, of course, things hadn't gone exactly to plan. Everything mentioned had happened as he predicted, and things had gone perfectly for the first three months... until it became obvious Brielle was pregnant. With the dates working out to make Elijah the father (as well as the fact she had last slept with a man a year ago, so there was no question who the father was), Thomas had, quite easily, lost his temper. For weeks, he ignored Elijah, and whenever he did talk to him, he ended up screaming at him furiously for his idiocy and stupidity. All these decades, it had just been him and his twin brother. Never had he anticipated his younger twin impregnating some horrid little human and forcing Thomas to share his life with some crying child for the rest of his life. He had killed his parents simply because he wanted it to just be him and Elijah-- so obviously the news hadn't settled well. At first, he spent days trying to convince Brielle to go for an abortion. Hell, he'd gone as far as to kick her a few times when Elijah wasn't around out of desperation, though nothing worked. That was when all the fun he had hoped to have ended. Elijah couldn't feed from her, and Thomas couldn't even face looking at her, which meant that, instead of spending time fucking with Orian's condition, he just ignored them, only seeing them to give them food and water. Even then, he tried not to even look at Brielle - he didn't trust himself not to kill her, and, while he had the urge to, he figured it wasn't his place. If anyone could kill her, it ought to be Elijah.

The only brief hope Thomas had was that Brielle would get sick and die naturally, that would have solved everything. He could forget all about her and go back to focusing on Orian. Except, fate ruined that for him too. Brielle really ought to have gotten sick. The baby, because it was half-vampire, really should have fed from her and made her thinner and sickly and on her deathbed... except, the truth was that this was the healthiest Brielle had even been in her life. Did it make sense? Not at all, but she was perfectly healthy. Of course, she was far from happy with the situation. She hadn't wanted children, at least not until she was in her 30s, and by that time, she thought she would be married to some handsome guy. Not in her worst nightmares did she think she would be pregnant this young with a monstrous, violent vampire, locked up in the spare bedroom of his apartment alongside her best friend. It was hell-- but it wasn't like it was ruining her life. Her life was already ruined. Her parents thought she was travelling the world, the police department she worked for thought the same... nobody knew where she was, so it didn't particularly matter that she was pregnant, did it? It wasn't like her being pregnant was ruining her job or her social life - she didn't have either.

That said, she... was thankful for it, in some ways. Elijah couldn't feed off her or hit her when she was carrying his children, and she often stepped in front of Orian protectively to make sure Thomas didn't hurt him, so the pregnancy had some benefits-- and it was amusing to see how it had made the brothers so tense around one another. The fact Thomas was constantly arguing with his twin over this was pretty amusing to Brielle - she hated them both, so seeing their close-knit bond begin to tear and weaken because of her? Well, she was a little proud of it. They didn't deserve any happiness or kindness from her, so of course she was going to find their bickering delightful.

Of course, the pregnancy had genuinely helped her. Rather than being sick as Thomas had hoped, she was perfectly healthy, and she did carry it all incredibly well. It did enhance her natural beauty, really. She had always been pretty, but before, she had been slightly girlish and young. Now? Nobody could deny she was a woman, and a stunningly beautiful one at that... even if she was carrying triplets. Obviously, it wasn't easy. She had to deal with carrying around three children, which was no easy feat. The effects of pregnancy were tripled because of it, with her midsection swollen to accommodate the three little ones (though she seemed to carry it perfectly) and her chest almost tripling in size in preparation to feed the babies when they came along. That was probably the one thing she struggled with most. Her stomach was the main difference, for obvious reasons, but she could cope with that relatively easy. However, Brielle had always been flat-chested most her life, which she hadn't really cared about - she wasn't one of those girls who cared that much about her body. Yet, suddenly having a chest most women needed surgery for hadn't been particularly... easy. Hell, it wasn't something she was used to, so of course it was difficult dealing with.

Currently, the woman as, as usual, stuck in the spare bedroom, the only light in the dim room before from the TV-- not that she was watching it. She couldn't focus on the old movie even if she tried. She was more preoccupied looking out of the window and watching the snow fall, smiling to herself. If she wasn't stuck in the bedroom, she'd probably be out with Orian, sitting on some park bench with a hot chocolate and giggling about the latest gossip they'd heard about someone they used to go to school wish. Instead, they both had one hand tied to the bed and were prevented from leaving. That was so much more fun - not.

"...Oreo? Hey, buddy, don't... don't go to sleep, alright? Stay awake with me, I don't want to sit in silence," the woman smiled, nudging her friend playfully as best as she could, to keep morale up. Using her only free hand to rub her huge stomach comfortingly, she smiled a little wider at the flurry of kicks - it was hard to hate her own children, even despite who their father was. "Maybe Elijah will bring cheesecake. I did tell him I had a craving for it, and god knows he deserves to treat me a little. His children are fucking energetic..."

Last edited:
Blinking those green eyes to life, he glanced over at her, before smiling weakly at her. "I'll stay up...I don't think Elijah would be that sweet. Sure he cares for those babies...But he hardly cares for you." Mumbled Orian honestly as he leaned on her shouldered tiredly.

Just then Elijah entered the room with food. Elijah had rather disheveled appearance. His tie wasn't knotted correctly, his shirt wasn't buttoned, blood from just feeding was at the corner of his mouth, his hair was a tussled mess, and he seemed to have dark circles under his Wes from stress. Glaring at the woman and her friend he gave them their food. Elijah had a stressful last few months. Finding out he was a father was hard enough. But his brother, the only person he loved was...Well, ignoring him. Which explains his appearance. Thomas took care of Elijah all his life. And now..Elijah and no one. All because of this human. It was times he would choke Brielle, but would stop, because he feared of killing his children. Yes he did care for them. He did think of killing them though, but... He thought he would be far to much like his own father. Someone he despised and wanted to be nothing alike. So...He decided to allow them to live. But he was stressed. He couldn't even care for himself, so how was he supposed to be some father

His ice like eyes burned deep into her with hatred before they softened looking at her stomach. Crouching down he rubbed her stomach, feeling the flutter of kicks. "....How are they?" He asked quietly, as he focused on her stomach

Just because she was pregnant with his children didn't mean she had a reason to like him. She could joke about him with a smile when she was with Orian, but when the vampire was in her presence, all she did was glare back at him and respond to his questions -when she felt she could- with anger and bitterness. Why on earth would she be nice to the man who was keeping her prisoner, and who would probably kill her when the children were born? Thomas had already said he was going to kill Orian when he grew bored, and Brielle realised she didn't stand a chance of surviving when Elijah had no use for her, but she was determined to somehow find a way out before then. Even if it seemed impossible, it was better trying to find a way to escape than just sitting around and waiting for her inevitable death, wasn't it?

Glaring quietly at the vampire, she didn't refuse the touches simply because he could grab her neck and squeeze her out of breath like he had done last time. It disgusted her having to put up with him being so personal... but it was better than being choked. "...They're fine," she flatly replied, meeting his glare with a stony frown of her own. "...A little energetic and depriving me of sleep, but I suppose it's better than them not moving at all... Elijah, you look a mess. No offence. How on earth are you going to look after the children if you can't look after yourself? You'll kill me when they're born, I know that, and your brother's not bothered with you, so you'll have to care for them yourself-- oh god, they're going to be in the worst hands."

Sighing dramatically, she forced a smile back at being able to insult him, especially when it was true. Elijah was acting like a big kid, unable to sort himself out just because Thomas was ignoring him. How he was going to handle three young children was hard to see. Then again, Brielle didn't anticipate giving him that option. In her eyes, she would be far away before she even gave birth, having escaped with Orian and resting up while the police arrested the twins. The ideal situation would be the government having them killed for what they were without anyone in the public finding out... but that all depended on whether she could even leave.

"...She has a point," murmured Thomas from the bedroom door, the handsome man having peered in, though locked his eyes on Orian - it was better than looking at Brielle or Elijah. "You alright, Orian? Eat up. My... housemate made you some lovely food."

"That are what nannies are for. Honestly Thomas I have no idea why you at so cross with me. I'm having children. They are part of me, and they are part of you. I would expect you to be happy for me. What do you want for me to do?" Asked Elijah, tired of the way his brother was treating him. "I can't do this with out you."

Orian began to eat his food, his eyes darting from the twin to the other, grimacing from the tension in the room. Glancing at his best friend, he offered her a reassuring smile as he told her to eat.

"You know exactly what I fucking want. I would have done it myself, months ago, but I honestly thought you'd take the initiative and do it yourself, but you're a coward, aren't you? Father and Mother were family, and I slaughtered them while you slept in your bed upstairs. It doesn't mean anything that those vermin are your children. I'm the only family you need, don't you understand that?! I'm all you need, Elijah-- you know, fuck you," he exhaled heavily, the fact he was swearing so profusely meaning he was clearly enraged with it all-- as was made perfectly obvious when he turned to glare at Brielle.

"If you weren't such a little slut, Brielle, none of this would have happened. I would have my brother on my side and I'd be happily tucking into a human in front of Orian. You and your abhorrently whorish ways have put a stop to all that, of course. My brother's partially at fault, too, for even daring to go near you in such a manner. Why he lowered his standards so much, I'll never know. I think it must have been a moment of madness," laughed Thomas, the look in his eyes very much the same as it was the night he'd murdered his parents. Cold-blooded and unequivocal madness. Quite clearly, he was capable of anything, even killing his unborn nieces and/or nephews. It was a miracle he'd let them survive this long. It was no surprise that he eventually snapped, though. Thomas was never going to let them be born, that much should have been certain, and if Elijah really had wanted them to survive, he probably should have taken Brielle away from Thomas, because the elder twin had some very different ideas.

Which was why he easily strolled to Brielle while she urgently squirmed to get away from him and, in literally a matter of seconds, knocked her out with a single punch and dealt a serious of stabbings to her stomach with the penknife he almost always carried about with him. Cringing in disgust at the blood and amniotic fluid that spurt out, he straightened his back and shot his twin a slow, lazy smirk. "Clean up the mess, hm? When Brielle has her final breath, I recommend you deal with the body. Dump her in some alley somewhere if you want to get rid of it quickly, but I think you should take the time to bury her. She's a police detective. If they find her dead body, pregnant, you'll be the first suspect, brother."

Elijah watched stunned, and shocked. His own twin....Just murdered his own unborn children. Those icy blue eyes of his looked at his twin so hurt and distraught. Slowly, he shuffled to her body, and began to clean up, as instructed.

Orian on the other hand let out a blood curdling scream as he tugged on the handcuff until he bleed. "Brielle?! Brielle?!" Screamed the man as he tried to get to his friend, yanking so hard on the cuff, wishing it would snap, so he could hold her.

Elijah blocked him out, as he shakily cleaned up her blood and fluid. He didn't know what else to do. He...He couldn't hurt his twin...He was angry with him, but never enough to harm him. When I said Elijah adored his twin. I meant it. He adored everything about him. So even though he killed his children...He would forgive him.

And it was as if a huge weight had been lifted from the two of them, because as soon as he had hurt Brielle, and possibly ended up killing her and the children, he headed straight to his brother to smarten up his tie and smooth his ruffled hair down with a comforting smile - the first he'd shown him in months.

"It's hurt me, seeing you look so lost, brother, but you had to be taught a valuable lesson. You don't need any disgusting halfling brats interfering with what we have. You're my brother, my best friend, my twin. You only need me, and I only need you. Come on, it's all going to be better now, alright? We'll clean this up, then we'll go get some lunch together. Maybe after that we'll go and feed properly, get some blood in our system," he smiled positively, holding his twin by the shoulders until he was certain that he would be alright. When he was, he grabbed Brielle up from the bed, easily breaking the handcuffs with a light tug, and shoved her up over his shoulders. "I'll deal with the body, just... just clean the mess up, and get yourself looking smart. Wear a nice suit, we'll go to that new restaurant upstate."

"....Sure..." He answered as he looked at Brielle. He held himself back from reaching for her. "...Thomas...I can handle it...I can handle her body."

Orian on the other hand was screaming bloody murder as he thrashing around on the bed, kicking and screaming. He then passed out from being so worked up, his wrist bleeding heavily from the cuff digging into them when he thrashed to be free.

Elijah glanced at the human, before saying, "You should tend to him...You should kill him as well...He's going to try everything in his power to get away from you."

Last edited:
"But that's the fun, brother! God, sometimes I wonder about you. Don't you see how fun this is going to be for me? I'm not going to allow him to leave, and he's going to be suffering every single second in his attempts to leave. Don't you realise how absolutely fantastic that will be? I might feed from him, we'll see how it goes," grinned Thomas, his months of moodiness and grumpiness having ended in just a few seconds. He got rid of the Brielle problem, and he had Orian suffering, which he took pleasure in.

"...I don't necessarily trust you to get rid of the body properly, but... fine. I want to feed from Orian, so I suppose I can trust you," he laughed jokingly, handing over the body without really caring about how roughly he was being. In his eyes, he didn't need to be considerate when Brielle was dead.

Although, in his delight at the situation, Thomas had overlooked the fact Brielle still had a pulse. It was incredibly weak and barely there... but it was still present, and when she was handed to Elijah, a very small, agonised groan escaped her lips.

Taking her carefully, he headed out the home, far enough from Thomas so he wouldn't hear the two. He fed her some of his blood quickly so she could heal. "....Brielle listen to me." He whispered in her ear, when she was conscious enough. "...Run far away from here....Raise your children, and do not return...Do not tell anyone of us, or Orian will die. I'll see to it myself.....Never tell the children about me...But tell them what they are. They are vampires....Please don't tell them about me...They may week me out if they know about em, and Thomas will kill them. I will keep Orian alive only if you never come back. The moment you, or any cop comes back I'll be sure your friend has a long, painful death." Looking at her stomach with tears, he leaned in and kissed her stomach blinking back tears. "...I love them....I do...But I love my brother more. He is all I've ever had....And all I need....Like he said...Go...Before he finds out." He hissed at her, before pushing her into a car and starting it up.

Once she regained enough consciousness to actually take in what he was saying, she weakly plugged in her seatbelt and stared nervously up at the vampire. Did she want to leave? Sure, of course. She didn't want to be anywhere near him, and especially nowhere near Thomas... but she didn't want to leave without Orian. Leaving him here to be tormented and hurt wasn't anything she wanted to do, and it was going to scar her for years, but what choice did she have? She couldn't fight back at the moment, and if she somehow got back to the apartment, Thomas would make sure to kill her properly. She couldn't even return in a few years, because Thomas would realise he hadn't killed her and would make sure he did the job properly-- and then Orian would be dead. Her only chance of keeping him alive and well was to leave and not return... even if cutting contact with her best friend like this was devastating.

"...Y-You make sure Thomas doesn't kill him. That's the promise, right? I stay away and you keep him alive," she mumbled, voice still weak and shaky, though had enough determination in it, so he knew she was serious. "...I'll stay away, I... I won't say anything to the kids."

"Good, now go." He mumbled before shutting the door. Watching her peel off, he grimaced before heading back to his twin. Walking into the room, seeing Rohan still passed out tiredly, he glanced at his twin with a smile. "...Its taken care of....We should problem take some time off of work...You know...Travel again. I do fancy a nice vacation away from this dreadful city. Its all the same here. Its getting boring."

"I'm not going anywhere. Why would I want to leave? I have everything I could possibly want, Elijah. You know, you make me wonder whether you're appreciative of the life we've built together. We have recognition and money and admiration... I'm not disappearing somewhere. I like it here," responded Thomas, rolling his eyes in ridicule of the idea.

Days bled into years, and those years spun into a decade. A decade flowed just a little more. Seventeen years had past since that dark day. The Winter brothers had finally retired from the limelight, only because Thomas grew bored of the never ending oceans of people, flashing their cameras at them. The excited squeals, the hectic pace of the enticing city. Sooner or later, you will grow weary to the night life, the loud music thumping in your ears, the drugs, the alcohol. All of it gets to be...repetitive. So, Thomas finally retired to the country side. A complete 180 from the life style they had been living. They lived in a mansion in the middle of no where. It had an entire working farm and horses.

Elijah enjoyed the quietness and tranquility the country had to offer. However his mind over the years often drift to Brielle. How was she raising the children? How old where they now? Are they all healthy? However he made sure to never mention his thoughts to his twin. If he did, his twin would know he didn't kill Brielle. And he would hunt them down until the ends of the earth.

As promised Elijah kept Orian alive. Alive and well. Orian was more of Thomas's pet now than anything. And even though he was forty, he didn't look any older than when he was in his twenties. Elijah and Thomas keep the human looking young by giving him vampire blood. Orian still had clue his best friend is alive. He believed she died that day and...Well has been cold and unemotional since that day. He doesn't speak much and simply allows the brothers to do whatever they want to him. He hasn't the will to fight anymore.

Elijah currently sat out in their massive back yard, enjoying iced tea as he watched their horses eat grass and what not. Ice blue eyes glanced over the land, as he stretched back in his lawn chair. He only wore boxers, since it was such a nice day out.