"You can say whatever you want about him in front of Rach and Mollie, Dad. We don't have secrets-- what's he told you? I mean, I can't imagine he'd tell you anything, you guys hate one another. Why would he tell you over me?" He confusedly asked, trying not to sound so concerned, but the seriousness on his father's face was enough to get the man to sit up a little and stare at his father, awaiting an answer. If his father knew something about Landon, of course he wanted to know. He might not be pleased with the werewolf... but he was still his best friend, and he was always going to care about him.

"Is he sick? Oh fuck-- is he dying or something? I don't-- it would explain a lot, but-- it can't be that, he would have said. Has he killed someone, or are the police after him, or...?"

"The fact you think I even spoke to the mutt makes me sick. I know a thing or two about werewolves, and when they are completely mature, they find their mate. He's showing signs of a werewolf who's imprinted. I don't know who it is, but it could be the answer to why he's acting so weird around the three of you. Now Jared, don't get angry at this. But...I believe he's imprinted on one of your fiancés." Elijah answered. Why did hr think it was one of the girls? Because in very, very rare cases did wolves ever mate with another male.

"What's printed?" Asked Dandy as he looked up at his grandfather with wide confused eyes.

Mollie's eyes widen as she glanced at Rachel and Jared. "...What? How could he...He knows were taken he wouldn't do that."

"It's involuntary. You can't control who your mate is. I believe that why he's avoiding you three. He wouldn't want to end up confessing his undying love to his best friend's fiance." Elijah answered unbothered, as he set his wine down. He picked Dandy and Emerald up happily before looking to his son. "Well, us three have a movie night planned. You might want to talk this over with your fiances."

Waiting until his children walked off hand-in-hand with their grandfather, Jared appeared calm for all of two seconds before angrily resting his head in his hands. He didn't want to sound awful, but it would have been easier if Landon was sick. At least then he could have been treated with vampire blood and medicines and made better again. This... This was horrible.

"...He has to leave," he finally admitted, lifting his head from his hands with a determined nod. "I won't... I can't let him feel like that about one of you. He can't be with you, whoever he's imprinted on, so he... he has to go-- god, I feel bad, I... I can't blame him or hate him if this is unintentional, b-but god, I won't let him stay and think about one of my f-fucking girlfriends--"

"Chill, he can't... he can't help it, babe," sighed Rachel, glancing towards Mollie questionably. "He has to have imprinted on you, love. You've always been closer to him than I have, right?"

"What? Me? No way, we're more like brother and sister. He could have imprinted on you. Actually I think I've seen him looking at you before, love. I knew I was right to get jealous, he was checking you out!" Mollie whispered, grimacing as she crossed her arms.

"Fuck...I mean I feel bad but.....He knew if he imprinted he should have just left in the first place. Mad up some stupid lie and leave. Not sit here, drowning over Rachel, thinking dirty thoughts about her. Ever since he's become a werewolf he's been different."

All through the girls' discussion, Jared had begun to pace back and for, his hands gripping his head in an attempt to deal with the news he was suddenly bombarded with. No matter who he had imprinted on, Landon would have to leave... and sending his best friend away to live alone really didn't settle well. Jared always wanted to protect his friend and care for him... so if he had to send him away, he would at least give him money to get a nice place to live.

"...I'll sort this out when he gets back. You two just stay away from him, I... I'll sort it. Maybe you could pack his bags so he can leave as soon as he gets back? I'd be uncomfortable with him staying longer-- I sound so fucking cruel, don't I?"

".....No, he should have told us. When he found out about who he imprinted on. Don't worry baby, he'll be fine." Mollie promised.

Hours later Landon arrived home. He opened the front door, to be greeted with all of his things packed up and at the front door. Slowly shutting the door behind him, he arched a brow confused.

Sat on the stairs, nervously chewing on his thumb, was Jared. He had been practising what he was going to say, but that script left his mind the moment the teen wandered in and looked so confused that it, quite honestly, hut Jared more than he thought it would. He was a hard man, and he rarely got emotional, but knowing he was sending his friend out to live alone after everything he'd gone through did sting and it did hurt Jared more than he wanted to admit.

"...Hey, buddy," he smiled tiredly, getting to his feet and wandering a little closer. "...I know what's going on. My Dad... he knew about this... imprinting shit, and... look, I know why you've been avoiding me and the girls-- you don't have to explain, I understand and I don't hate you for it, it ain't your fault-- but you gotta know you can't stay, right? I... I put a few thousand in cash in the suitcase for you, so you should be alright, and... and you can still call me and talk over Skype and stuff..."

• Love
Reactions: ForeverRed
Hearing he knew, and was sending him away literally crushed his heart. He thought Jared knew he imprinted on him, not that he thought it was one of his girlfriends. "...You....You think I'm disgusting don't you? I...You...Buddy I...I'm so sorry, I....I'm not gay, okay? I...I...I can't help how I feel for you...I...I'm so sorry, but...I won't try anything I promise...I...I understand that you're rejecting me, but....Please don't send me away...I love you...I...Its enough just being around you, please.." Whimpered the man.

He had no idea he just told his friend that he was the one he imprinted on. He had no idea what world of trouble he created. And if he knew Jared thought it was one of the girls... he would have just accepted that. That way Jared wouldn't think he's disgusting, and weird.

"...Me? What the fuck you do you mean you've imprinted on me? I thought it was Rachel, or... or Mollie," he quietly piped up, clearly taken aback as he blinked and stared questioningly at him for a second, before grabbing his face again and sinking back to the steps. If this was between his best friend and his girlfriends, that was bad enough. Knowing the other had these feelings for him, however, complicated things.

If he had loved Rachel or Mollie, it wasn't stopping Jared from continuing his friendship with Landon. He could have still met up with him outside the house, still continued being close to him, but now? Now everything involving their friendship was fucked up.

"...You can't, you're fucking confused. I ain't even interested in guys, you're not even gay! This is a mistake, dude, and you fucking know it."

• Thank You
"Y...You thought it...." He whispered to himself, realizing he really fucked up. Jared thought he imprinted on Mollie or Rachel....And now he fucked up for good. His eyes watered as he looked at his feet. He felt his face heat in embarrassment, and felt his insides break and crumble. "....I...I know I'm not gay...I know this.....But....It's you okay? I've imprinted on you....And...I thought I was confused too but...I'm not....I know this is hard to believe, but...Don't abandon me. I...I...I can hold back my feelings. Just being with you is enough okay..."

"Dude, f-fucking shut up! I... I'm a Dad, I got girlfriends-- I'm getting fucking MARRIED! Don't... don't even think you can stay around! I don't feel comfortable knowing you'll... feel... like that towards me, while I'm with Rach and Mol. I'll feel bad, 'cos there ain't no way we're gonna be together, so you really gotta go before I force you out. It's for your own good, don't you get that?! I'm being kind by letting you go. I can't... I won't let you be around me knowing you feel like this and can't switch it off, it ain't fair for you," he grimaced, pressing his fists into his eyes and forcing himself not to get too angry at how horrible the situation was. It was nobody's fault but fate's, and just why nature had chosen to do this pissed Jared off. Majorly. "D-Dude, just... just fuck off."

"....I...I just wanted to stay friends, Jay, come on. You....You really want me to go?" Asked the wolf, desperately searching Jared's expression. Seeing just how serious he was, Landon let out a realistic whimper. His mate rejected him, and was tossing him out like worthless trash.

Grabbing his bags, he bit his lower lip, holding back more whimpers that threatened to break through. Where could he go? He.....Didn't have anyone. But himself. Glancing at his long time best friend, he whispered, "....I'm so....Sorry for this." And with that he left the mansion, and got in his car. Start in it up, he drove off, distraught and lost

Meanwhile, all Jared did was sigh and go to bed, because what else was he supposed to do? Chase after his friend and beg him to come back inside? Hell no. There were too many complications allowing him to stay, and he had far more important things to think about at the moment. Landon's imprinting wasn't one of them.

• Useful
Elijah had been making his way down the steps, seeing his son all concerned and tired. "....Jared you should get some rest. We'll be having a visitor in the morning, can't be having you look like death." Joked the man, before patting his shoulder. "You've done the right thing."

"What do you mean by 'visitor'? Some woman coming in to measure Mol and Rachel for their dresses, or some guy coming to help organise the garden for the ceremony? What the hell do you mean, Dad?" Commented the younger vampire gruffly, while staring over at his father through dark, reddened eyes. He had just sent his best friend away, after all, so of course he wasn't going to be chirpy. He wasn't the best actor, either, so he couldn't even fake it very well.

"A friend of mine, who used to work with me in the fashion company will be coming to design the dresses and your tux. As well as Dandy and Emerald's outfits. Go and get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow."

Reactions: potassiumboron
A friend of mine, who used to work with me in the fashion company will be coming to design the dresses and your tux. As well as Dandy and Emerald's outfits. Go and get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: potassiumboron
"I don't need some stranger coming in to get my kids some clothes, Dad. You know fashion, right? I'd rather you just sort it out than having some weirdo around. Emerald doesn't like strangers and Dandy always plays up and cries when he's irritated."