The Descendants (OOC & SIGN UP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENIE

Moon Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4718237.png

photo.jpg

Once upon a time…yeah well we've all heard that before, right? Well if you are the few of the lucky ones to avoid the magical romance story of crap called fairytales good for you, but you're probably not from this world. Everyone I know is a descendant from the legends themselves…Cinderella, Snow White, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, etc. in fact I am from one herself…Fairy Godmother. The names Dani, well actually Danielle, but that is beside the point. I'm here to tell all you fairytale descendants that things are starting to change here at Mystics High, stories are being rewritten and well I can't wait.
- Danielle Mystic
royal-divider.png
Things are changing in the land of fairytales, children are choosing to not follow in their parents footsteps and some are fighting to get others to follow their rightful paths. But with book signing coming up, will the world of fairytale change forever?
royal-divider.png
First things first there is a set amount of characters for this rp - 18 characters sounds responsible, right? Also a limit as to how many characters per roleplayer - 3

Second thing, I have a few off limits parents...Maleficent, Rumpelstiltskin, anyone from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It is not because I hate those characters or anything, I actually love them, but I don't see them in this. Sorry!

Please put your characters in different posts. Also place the password - "I am in charge of me" below your character sheet.

When it comes to drama, I love it ! BUT only in the IC. I don't want to see it in the OOC.

What I say goes, so respect that because I have kicked people out before for good reason.

There will be 8 females and 8 males. You are allowed to make two females or two males, but if the gender balance is horribly bad, please make one of each gender.

There is a family limit I have...so you will be either a sibling or a single child.

I expect you to flesh your character out some, that is mandatory!

Posting expectations for the IC is a two paragraph minimum, with at least eight sentences in each paragraph. Please put the second password as- To follow or not to follow
royal-divider.png
-CHARACTERS- (heart means accepted and completed)
Females:
1 - Danielle Mystic - Daughter of Fairy God Mother - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Ashley Benson - Page 1 ♥
2 - Raven Ory - Daughter of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Emily Rudd - Page 1♥
3 - Daughter of Rapunzel - Misguided Ghost - Page 1 ♥
4 - Daughter of Alice - Shayla
5 - Daughter of Snow Queen - Shayla
6 - Daughter of Peter Pan - Stargazer ♥
7 - Daughter of Ursula - weird. - Face Claim: Scarlet Johanson - Page 3 ♥
8 - Daughter of Goldilocks - Pasi ♥
9 - Daughter of Captain Hook - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Males:
1 - Son of Hades - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Michael McCrory ♥
2 - Son of White Rabbit - weird. - Face Claim: Cole Sprouse - Page 1 ♥
3 - Son of Mad Hatter - Prince Justin Perfection♥
4 - Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana - Prince Justin♥
5 - Son of Captain Hook - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Stephan James ♥
6 - Son of the Evil Queen - Pasi ♥

7 - Son of Yzma - Brea♥
8 -
9 -
-CHARACTER SHEET-
[Insert appearance photo here]
face claim:

GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Parent:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Tattoo:
Piercing:
Scars or Birthmarks:

PERSONALITY
Traits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Match:
Significant other/crush:
Frenemies:
Enemies:

FAVORITES
Game:
Book:
Sport:
Candy:
Movie:

ETC.
Thoughts on signing the book:
Passwords:
DRAGON GAMES TEAMS AND INFORMATION
Girls:
Captain - Danielle Mystic - Bassilth - Gravity
Right Hand - Shayla's girl - Evercrest -Ice
Player - Lia Gold Locks - Stiria - Dust
Player - Echo Jones - Amethyst - Fire
Player - Giovanna - - Wind

Males:
Captain - PN and PT son (Justin's)- - Gravity
Right Hand - Nikoli Pluto - Toke - Wind
Player - Mercury Jones - Nevith - Ice
Player - Blazye Red - Dazenth - Fire
Player - Brea's boy - - Dust

UPDATES! and further information...
1. We have Dragon Games - Girls vs. Guys - It is quite similar to quidditch, but I know at least one of you doesn't know what that is (@Misguided†Ghost). Anyway Dragon Games are played in a large arena, five players are on each side. There is a captain (for the girls I made my girl a captain), a right hand, and three players. The object is to collect all five of the opposing teams gems while caring the collector box (this box is shaped in a ball and has holes and dips where the gems go). After collecting all five gems, the ball must be taking to the nest (tallest tower in the castle/school) and thrown in. Hopefully you make it because all gems will be lost if you miss. Though at any point in time the ball can be stolen and a player can cash in their fire ball. A fire ball is personal gem that can be placed into the dragons collar and allow the dragon to breathe one of the five elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Dust, and Gravity (A dark matter that only the captains dragons possess); however, once cast the dragon can only breathe the element once before the gem needs recharging (that is done after the games).

2. Dorms - There will be two to a dorm! These are rather large dorms so you will each have your own side. I will have dorms up when all characters are done.

3. Matches - These are who the books say you should marry based on your future 'path' if you sign. I will choose those as soon as characters are made, however, you do not have to follow the matches. You can be friends or even frenemies with your match, but it is a important thing to have some kind of relationship with your match because signing the book or not they will play an important role in your characters life.

4. Classes will not matter! One will, however, matter and that is Exploration of the World Among Us. This class will have four teams of four, two guys and two girls, placed together as the teacher walks you through the importance of your story and your heritage. I will also make these groups upon complete character guide completion.

5. Character interaction times - Morning, Night, Lunch, Practices, etc.

Felicity West – Girls Dorm
Danielle Mystic + Marceline Fitz + Lianise Gold Locks = Room #304
Raven Ory + Giovanna Belle Andonis + Shayla's daughter of Snow Queen = Room # 303
Alexandria Pan + Echo Jones + Anastazia Lidell = Room # 302

Fallen Crest – Boys dorm
Blayze Red + Nikolai Pluto + Mercury Jones = Room # 310
Beau Roberts + Scales' Son of Jafar + Marco Hatter = Room # 309
Ethan Stone + Narcissus Maldonia + Scale's Son of Dr. Facilier #308
line-break.png

MATCHES!!!!!

Danielle Mystic =Scale's Son of Jafar
Marceline Fitz = Beau Roberts
Raven Ory = Blayze Red
Echo Jones = Marco Hatter
Lianise Gold Locks = Nikolai Pluto
Alexandria Pan = Ethan Stone
Shayla's Daughter of Snow Queen = Mercury Jones
Giovanna Andonis = Narcissus Maldonia
Anastazia Lidell = Son of Dr. Facilier

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
[fieldbox=Alexandria MacKenzie Pan, #008B45]
"Remember to reach for the stars, and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo5_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo2_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Appearance⋠, #337147]
⋙Hair color:⋘
"Is it blonde or red? Who really knows."
Her hair is naturally red and reaches about the middle of her chest. It is naturally curly though not too much that it is hard to take care of. There have been a couple of times that she had dyed it blonde because she felt that her red hair made her stand out way too much.

⋙Eye Color:⋘
"Papa said my eyes were always unique and beautiful."
Hazel

⋙Height:⋘
"I may be short but I can take you down."
5'2"

⋙Weight:⋘
"It's muscle not fat."
130 lbs

⋙Tattoo:⋘
"Not really."
N/A

⋙Piercing:⋘
"My brothers don't understand them but I love them!"
-She has a cartilage piercing
-Her ears are double pierced
-Belly button piercing

⋙Scars/birthmarks:⋘
"These scares are my prizes!"
-Multiple little scars from rough housing
-Contrary to what others believe she has a big birthmark on the side of her neck that she hides with her hair
-She has a bad cut going down her forearm from when her brother cut her with a sword by accident.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_o2evrpml0T1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2evrueoq71qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2evsiqveQ1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic⋠, #337147]
⋙Name:⋘
"I've told so many people this, but names aren't important."
Alexandria MacKenzie Pan

⋙Nickname:⋘
"Some call me Little Red."
Alex || Little Red || Red

⋙Age:⋘
"Close to being Legal, well in the real world that is."

⋙Grade:⋘
"I'm going to be a Junior!."
Junior

⋙Parents:⋘
"My mum and pa!"
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho2_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho1_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho7_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Mentality⋠, #337147]
⋙Personality:⋘
"People tell me I'm nice!"

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she does her mother, unlike her brothers who take more after their mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She doesn't let many things bog her down and if she bumps into rude people or others that have more of a negative outlook, she believes that they just need some cheering up. She is very carefree and just goes with the flow. Alex finds it troublesome to try and control things that can't be controlled. Why put in the effort? This leads people to believe that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right, but she's actually quite smart. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury, maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be an extrovert as well, Alexandria took on some ambivert qualities, meaning that she can be both an introvert and an extrovert and there will be moments that you will see her mingling with others, having a blast and then moments when she wants to be by herself. Sometimes she holes herself up in her room, reading a good book and other times she's out and about doing who knows what that girl does. Like her father, she is very adventerous and even after having moved to London, her father never lost his will to fly and with some of the pixie dust that he had (yes tink came with them) he was able to teach her how to fly as well. (something that comes in handy).

There will be times you wont be able to find Alexandria unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on...or you can fly. Also like her father, she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences, charming; sometimes she uses her charms to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up about certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She know that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is really to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesnt help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesnt like, Alexandria isnt willing to put up a fight.

⋙History:⋘
"I have a nice family. A big one...but a nice one."

She's had a good life, since she could remember. She was her father's little princess and the precious baby sister that her brothers fiercely protected. Since time was always frozen in Neverland, Alexandria actually was born in London, England and she lived there till she was old enough to travel back and forth to Neverland. She would play with the lost boys and pretend to fight against Captain Hook, however one day one of the lost boys got too careless (actually it was her brother) and ended up cutting Alexandria down her forearm. It was a deep cut, a pretty bad one too and from that day on she never went back. Every once and awhile she would visit but as she grew older (and so did her father) they stopped going and eventually the infamous Peter Pan settled down. She was raised by two extremely loving and adoring parents which has led her to by the way she is. They managed to distribute all their love throughout four children (well actually Alexandria was unplanned) so her other brothers are a bit older than she is. Now sixteen and one step closer to becoming an adult, she's ready to experience the world herself, but of course she still needs the support of her loving family.

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_o2ex45tkeX1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2ex4kSKqd1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2ex54EHhG1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #337147]
⋙Relationships:⋘
"I was always told to steer clear of Captain Hook. He's bad."
[spoili]
⋙Match:⋘
⋙Love Interest:⋘
⋙Friends:⋘
⋙Enemies:⋘
⋙Rivals:⋘
⋙Neutrals:⋘
[/spoili]

⋙Family:⋘
"Oh they're just wonderful!"
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
Johnathan Pan
William Pan
Augustus Pan[/fieldbox]

tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo2_250.gif
tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo1_250.gif
tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo7_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Favorites⋠, #337147]
⋙Game:⋘
"Do you mean computer game?"
My Sims4 || Chess

⋙Book:⋘
"Oh my gosh, I have so many!!"
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series

⋙Sport:⋘
"I'm really good at swimming and volleyball!"
Swimming || Volleyball

⋙Candy:⋘
"Starbursts!"
Starbursts

⋙Movie:⋘
"Oh this one is a hard one."
Zootopia (changes constantly)
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio2_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #337147]

⋙Thoughts on signing the book:⋘
"I don't really want."
Neutral - leaning towards not signing

⋙Other:⋘
"I think I'm good~!"
She has a small british accent. It's especially strong when she's angry or stressed
She's an excellent swimmer
She loves to read and write
She has a jagged scar on the inside of her right wrist from when she cut herself with a sword
Gets lonelier than she likes to let others know
She knows how to wield a few weapons
She is the youngest of three

⋙Password:⋘
"I am in charge of me."

[/fieldbox]
"Blood doesn't make a family, loyalty does."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
I'm finished with both of my characters loves!

[fieldbox=", blue, dotted"]
divider4.png

If you think Winter is too cold for your taste..
Wait until you taste my Frozen Kiss.

683full-anna-christine-speckhart.jpg

Face claim: Anna Speckhart
divider4.png

tumblr_m9foytilyQ1rf0tblo1_500.gif

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Name:
Saige Aureliana Crestwood
Nickname:
Sia , Saya , Liana , Ice Queen
Grade:
12th Grade
Parent:
Snow Queen & Noble Lord Dastion

divider4.png

annabeth3.gif

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'7"
Weight:
122 lbs
Hair:
Dark Chocolate ~ Waist Length ~ Soft & Wavy ~ Smells of Lavender and Almond Shea
~ When near and or in water/snow her hair turns Pure White like her mother's hair. It also turns to such when her abilities activate and or she uses her winter abilities.
Eyes:

Paled Sapphire Blue
Magic User Eyes
Tattoo:

Right Side
Piercing:
Right Ear
Belly Button Piercing
Scars or Birthmarks:

N/A
divider4.png

600full-anna-christine-speckhart.jpg.png

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Traits:
Gentle ~ Stubborn ~ Cold ~ Confident ~ Flirty ~ Rebellious ~ Charming ~ Regal ~ Weary ~ Intelligent ~ Quick Witted ~ Devious ~ Poised ~ Dependable ~ Hopeless Romantic

Strengths/Weaknesses:
(S) Winter Magic and Control ~ Charm~ Trickery ~ Parkour ~ Quick Witted ~ Manipulation ~ Close Combat Fighting ~ Burying away her feelings ~Snowboarding ~ Loyal

(W) Stubborn ~ Slightly Guarded ~ Smart Ass ~ Recklessness ~ Overly Headstrong ~ Running away from her Feelings & being open ~ Boys

HISTORY:

Saige grew up within the bitter cold kingdom of Alaria.. This was where her own mother had ruled in true dominance for many a year and without any shown fear to all that dared to challenge her ruling or that of her iron cold fist. Her mother wasn't the overly cuddly motherly kind and to be honest her father was only her " Temporary Lover." as they would go about calling one another in her presence. Happy little family , right? I mean the day she was born , her father came to view his child and apparently all but nodded in agreement that she was a beauty before walking out to see to his newly founded arranged marriage after doing his civil duty. This all but left , Joselynia to mother her and for Saige little to none was donated into her life from that Ice Queen.. The Queen was ruthless , cold hearted , bitchy , demanding and entirely full of high standards for her daughter. She could recall a life of plenty of nannies , tutors and you name the servant and they raised her. Apparently as her mother would tell her , she did not have time to deal with her future replacement. So , with every day she time after time would challenge her mother and drive her to insanity in every small way imaginable that she could push her limit to and let's just say the kingdom has never been colder in all of its years.

During all these years of her life , she learned what it would truly entail to become that of her mother and for once she understood what the meaning of a Brutal Winter meant. She settled on the main fact that she damn well didn't want that life and what it would entail for her to be. Yes , yes... It would be just peachy to have the great power and fear held within her grasp. Yet , what would she gain happiness wise from it? Nothing. Being a Queen Bee Ice Bitch for the rest of her life sounded beyond unwanted or to be hated by all. Waste of time and way to cold for her taste. All she wants is freedom in the cold and to be whoever she wanted and to be with whom she chose.. No damn book should ever choose your fate , right? But , don't expect her to announce it aloud to anyone.
divider4.png

a11_zpsvcqbsm3h.png

[glow]SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS/RELATIONS[/glow]

RELATIONSHIPS:

Friends:
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME
Match:
Mercury Jones ~ Son of Captain Hook
Significant other/crush:
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME!
Frenemies:
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME!
Enemies:
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME!

Magics:
Ice & Snow Manipulation
divider4.png

tumblr_nu6dizluY51ufulkgo1_400.jpg

FAVORITES

Game:
" I have a couple I like here and there.."

Skyrim
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Resident Evil
Just Dance!

Book:
" Books are just another minor escape from the Hell I call my fate."

House of Night Series
Dracula
Shannara Chronicles Series

Sport:
" Ummm... Pass? "

Snowboarding
Hockey
Figure Skating

Candy:
" Mmm sweeties , I'll totally take these any day."
Fruit Chews
Sour Gummy Worms
Turkish Delight
Movie:
" I have a select few I adore and watch over and over."
ETC.
Secrets:

Has a secret thing for good boys aka Hero's.. Will never EVER admit it.
Skinny dipped once in the Palace fountains with a local stableboy named , Alec only to have to make a streaking run back to her room and amazingly past the guards. Let's just say they really enjoyed the passing view and less so being frozen against the wall.
Two years ago she nearly killed a certain Villains child in a sparring duel after he dared to call her a " Heroic Stuck Up Bitch."
Has never said I love you and has actually been cheezily enough saving it for the very right time and well one... Tell anyone and she'll make your head an Ice Block.

♦ Furious ~ Doubtful ~ Accepting ♦
The day she discovered she was to be sworn and married to another she made sure her parents indeed knew of her opinion. The winter never roared or snowed higher than that day. She was beyond angry knowing that she would never even be allowed to fall in love naturally and be with someone that truly wanted her as is.. Even with the Snow Queen reputation , she craved more.. She is beyond doubtful that she will be in a marriage deemed of love and any form of passion/happiness. Now , as future Snow Queen , she must buck up and accept her fate as a Queen would for her people and forget about herself in the process , even though rebelling seems sweeter every day... I really just want to be free and no matter what I will be..

Passwords:
"I am in charge of me."
" To follow or not to follow."
Will I truly do it or take a new destiny...

" Stillness is the Flower of Winter..
All her hope waits beneath a Blanket of White.."

divider4.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:

lI0Gnih.png

I like the Ordinary
Yet...
I strive always for the overly
extraordinary..
Shouldn't we always?

Candice-Accola:-ShowMeYourMumu-Photoshoot-2015--02-300x420.jpg

Face claim: Candice Accola
lI0Gnih.png

GENERAL
Name:
Lady Anastazia Zeraphine Lidell
Nicknames:
Ana , Stazia , Zera , Wondergirl , Daydreamer , Wicked Sprite , The Savior
Grade:
12th Grade
Parent:
Alice Lidell & Mystery Man

lI0Gnih.png

candice_accola___karmen_by_karmendestiniapaigen-d6do1ts.png

lI0Gnih.png

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'6" & 5'8" in heels.

Weight:
135 lbs

Tattoo:
Key Of Wonderland ~ This tattoo was created by Magic marking. It enables her to open the world of Wonderland and enter and leave whenever she so wishes. It can also open any area within Wonderland to her benefit.. As recalled to certain Wonderland pranks that went down in the Red Queen's castle.. It also enables her the ability to control water elements that are only linked to Wonderland itself.

Piercing:
Right Ear
Left Ear
Belly Button

Scars or Birthmarks:
N/A
~ Under Secret...~

lI0Gnih.png

4faa428e3ce233da9c6c3ea876516c0b.jpg

lI0Gnih.png

PERSONALITY
Traits:
Daring ~ Ana is well known for not having an issue in trying anything thrown her way. One idea or suggestion given and she'll take it on head first without a second thought.

Honest ~ She has never believed in holding anything back... If she has an issue or anything with you she'll make sure to make it known. Especially when her authority or limits is tested.

Adventurer ~ She can always be found wandering about Wonderland with the Hatter's and White Rabbit's sons . They have had so many a trip and one of kind adventures that she can't ever get enough of it.. With also having the Mark of Wonderland it enables her to venture wherever it is she wants. As long as she can wander , she will be one happy Lidell

Adaptable ~If thrown into something new or unfamiliar , she can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand. Due to her Mother's training and being raised in Wonderland it made her all the more readied. I mean.. Let's be honest , Red Queen & Madness make for adaptability in ANY area.

Flirtatious ~ She can't help it... One could say it is a hobby of her's to make every girl or boy blush and stutter for her. Harmless play eh? She never does aim to shatter and break a heart but , if it is one person needing to learn a lesson well no harm done there.

Charming ~ She has a charm unmatched by any. She can work her way out of any situation once she turns on her suave way's. Not to mention it does come in handy with the Guards of Wonderland and with the Knave.. Poor old man is sweet on her and always desperate for every ounce of attention she places upon him.

Natural Leader ~ She has natural leadership skills and often leads her friends in Wonderland with her head held high and a fiery attitude. Not to mention it came in handy many a time in pranking the Bloody Red Queen.

Silver Tongued ~ She is extremely quick witted and loves to be challenged when other's go at her.

Intelligent ~ She isn't just a pretty face people... She has a very high IQ and has never received a failing grade once in his life. She likes to achieve and achieve high she does or it is go on home in her cards.

Protective ~ She won't let anyone harm or say anything to those she care's for... She isn't stone cold but , if you mess with those people he will show no restraint against you.

Kind ~ If your close to her you will see her kind side. It is one that she allows herself to put on show and pretend to have at times. Yet , to bring out the true her.. One must prove their trust to her.

Stubborn ~ Much like her mother and father , she refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people she see's a chance in. It may seem like an odd trait but , it is one that she does uphold in life and coming from Wonderland. You have to be stubborn and have faith in what seems to be " Far from Real."

Caring ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. she likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

Sultry ~ She is extremely flirty and yet also loves to have a sexy and edgy flare to that of herself at all times. It allows for far more fun to be had in all occasions and a chance to play without any flares on her part.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
(+)Magic , Agile , Fixing any issue , Running , Horseback Riding , Commanding and leading , Acrobatic , Cunning , Swords Master
(-) , Children , Her parents , Stubbornness , Constant guard around her heart , Being a smart ass at times.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(H) Horseback Riding , Adventuring , Acrobatic , People Skills , Pushing his personal feelings down , Sweetalking ~ Silver tongued ~ Pranks
(T) Horseback Riding , Swimming , Plotting/Planning , Parkour , Leading , Flexible Personality Aspects

✮Fears✮
Falling in love with another
Losing entryway to Wonderland
Harm coming to happen upon Her Wonderland Friends
The Red Queen destroying Wonderland and its people.

✮Secrets✮
~ Is actually already in love /dating with a certain person from Wonderland. Some would have expected it and it was among many a reason she loves him. But , on the day she planned to admit to him how she felt at the colorful Mushroom Gardens her parents stopped her to all but tell her it was hopeless to feel that way for him now due to The Signing. It crushed a part of her knowing she would not be able to be with him that way while another would get to.

~ When the Red Queen's Palace was stink bombed galore many wonder how it was even accomplished. It was due to Ana's mark and being able to transport herself and the other two in and out within a flash. Let's just say , watching that bloody big head turn red in the face was the highlight and laughter for sometime between the three.

~ When she was 16 she shared her first kiss with the White Queen's son after he insisted upon her kissing him after the Grand Hoopla Ball held in the White Kingdom.

~ At one point , the March Hare's twins , Weiss and Willeby teamed up with Ana and the others to paint the Queen's entire gardens white as snow and than she miraculously enough managed to paint her precious Jabberwocky into one hell of an amazing rainbow.

~ She is commonly known to enter many an argument with the Red Queen's son and the Ever Flirtatious , Cheshire Cat's daughter.

lI0Gnih.png

tumblr_mtspdjob5w1rt1vwyo3_500.png

lI0Gnih.png

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:

All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
Match:
Pending..
Significant other/crush:
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
Frenemies:
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
Enemies:
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
lI0Gnih.png

tumblr_inline_mqo3pzjSjo1qz4rgp.gif

lI0Gnih.png

FAVORITES
Game:
" Well I adore all kinds of games.. Do you want to play with me?"
Apples to Apples ~ WonderBomb ~ Hearts
Book:
" Books are nice they really are... Yet , totally not as amazing as the Wonderwall Library one's!"

Game of Thrones Series ~ Pride and Prejudice ~ Gossip Girl
Sport:
" Just press pause right there , Mister.. Do I look like a sporty chick?"
Croquet ~ Tennis ~ Baseball
Candy:
" Now , what mad woman does not like her sweeties? "
Swedish Fish ~ Jolly Rancher Chews ~ Cadbury Egg's
Movie:
" Torn... You are ripping my heart out here... "
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies ~ Star Wars ~ Phantom of the Opera
lI0Gnih.png

tumblr_nvwmx9tksJ1rtkrkpo8_500.gif

lI0Gnih.png

ETC.

♦ Accepting , Concerned & Doubtful♦
To be honest , she was rather shocked when her mother , Alice approached her on the subject. She had always made sure to be prepared for the unexpected and expected.. I mean come on , Wonderland did plenty of that for her as is. She already had feelings for a certain man in Wonderland and never could find the nerve in her to say it aloud in their relationship. Yet , as a Hero of Wonderland , she knows her duty and accepts her fate to come her way with her head held high. Her only main concern is the idea that she may never be able to love the person she is matched to and or not getting along whatsoever.. Bring on the Madness , She's dealt with worse and even though she just wants to rebel against it all.

Passwords:
" I am in charge of me
To Follow or not to Follow."

lI0Gnih.png

Candice-3-ian-somerhalder-and-candice-accola-24072058-500-231.gif

lI0Gnih.png

Last edited:
I am going to have histories be mandatory, though they don't have to be long just a brief of how they grew up and what is making them think about their future.

• Thank You
I am going to have histories be mandatory, though they don't have to be long just a brief of how they grew up and what is making them think about their future.
My char's history, especially Mad Hatter son will... be... fun? XD I guess XD lol, just wait till you read it lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I'm working on mine now! Hades is gonna have a horrible life! Lmao I'm mean.

• Love
I'm working on mine now! Hades is gonna have a horrible life! Lmao I'm mean.
Already I know that him and MH Son won't get along but him and PN and PT son might be friends, maybe XD lol your girl, I don't know yet just gotta see after I ge tthem up.

Ursula's daughter's CS will be with my other CS just so I don't take up anymore space than I already have! I'll do the 'Reply' thing once I'm finished with both!

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
Ursula's daughter's CS will be with my other CS just so I don't take up anymore space than I already have! I'll do the 'Reply' thing once I'm finished with both!
Just make another post for her love. It makes linking and stuff a lot easier on us

• Thank You
Already I know that him and MH Son won't get along but him and PN and PT son might be friends, maybe XD lol your girl, I don't know yet just gotta see after I ge tthem up.
My Alice daughter and your MH son must be done as something terribly fun :D

My Alice daughter and your MH son must be done as something terribly fun :D
Oh you know that XD rofl.

And if we ever do a one on one me and you have to Do Joker and Harley Quinn since I love Joker and... you seem to love HQ xD but are first one on one as to be them for something one day lol. But yes Alice Daugher and MH son something will come to me when I get him up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.