2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4718237.png

photo.jpg

Once upon a time…yeah well we've all heard that before, right? Well if you are the few of the lucky ones to avoid the magical romance story of crap called fairytales good for you, but you're probably not from this world. Everyone I know is a descendant from the legends themselves…Cinderella, Snow White, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, etc. in fact I am from one herself…Fairy Godmother. The names Dani, well actually Danielle, but that is beside the point. I'm here to tell all you fairytale descendants that things are starting to change here at Mystics High, stories are being rewritten and well I can't wait.
- Danielle Mystic
royal-divider.png
Things are changing in the land of fairytales, children are choosing to not follow in their parents footsteps and some are fighting to get others to follow their rightful paths. But with book signing coming up, will the world of fairytale change forever?
royal-divider.png
First things first there is a set amount of characters for this rp - 18 characters sounds responsible, right? Also a limit as to how many characters per roleplayer - 3

Second thing, I have a few off limits parents...Maleficent, Rumpelstiltskin, anyone from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It is not because I hate those characters or anything, I actually love them, but I don't see them in this. Sorry!

Please put your characters in different posts. Also place the password - "I am in charge of me" below your character sheet.

When it comes to drama, I love it ! BUT only in the IC. I don't want to see it in the OOC.

What I say goes, so respect that because I have kicked people out before for good reason.

There will be 8 females and 8 males. You are allowed to make two females or two males, but if the gender balance is horribly bad, please make one of each gender.

There is a family limit I have...so you will be either a sibling or a single child.

I expect you to flesh your character out some, that is mandatory!

Posting expectations for the IC is a two paragraph minimum, with at least eight sentences in each paragraph. Please put the second password as- To follow or not to follow
royal-divider.png
-CHARACTERS- (heart means accepted and completed)
Females:
1 - Danielle Mystic - Daughter of Fairy God Mother - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Ashley Benson - Page 1 ♥
2 - Raven Ory - Daughter of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Emily Rudd - Page 1♥
3 - Daughter of Rapunzel - Misguided Ghost - Page 1 ♥
4 - Daughter of Alice - Shayla
5 - Daughter of Snow Queen - Shayla
6 - Daughter of Peter Pan - Stargazer ♥
7 - Daughter of Ursula - weird. - Face Claim: Scarlet Johanson - Page 3 ♥
8 - Daughter of Goldilocks - Pasi ♥
9 - Daughter of Captain Hook - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Males:
1 - Son of Hades - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Michael McCrory ♥
2 - Son of White Rabbit - weird. - Face Claim: Cole Sprouse - Page 1 ♥
3 - Son of Mad Hatter - Prince Justin Perfection♥
4 - Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana - Prince Justin♥
5 - Son of Captain Hook - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Stephan James ♥
6 - Son of the Evil Queen - Pasi ♥

7 - Son of Yzma - Brea♥
8 -
9 -
-CHARACTER SHEET-
[Insert appearance photo here]
face claim:

GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Parent:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Tattoo:
Piercing:
Scars or Birthmarks:

PERSONALITY
Traits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Match:
Significant other/crush:
Frenemies:
Enemies:

FAVORITES
Game:
Book:
Sport:
Candy:
Movie:

ETC.
Thoughts on signing the book:
Passwords:
DRAGON GAMES TEAMS AND INFORMATION
Girls:
Captain - Danielle Mystic - Bassilth - Gravity
Right Hand - Shayla's girl - Evercrest -Ice
Player - Lia Gold Locks - Stiria - Dust
Player - Echo Jones - Amethyst - Fire
Player - Giovanna - - Wind

Males:
Captain - PN and PT son (Justin's)- - Gravity
Right Hand - Nikoli Pluto - Toke - Wind
Player - Mercury Jones - Nevith - Ice
Player - Blazye Red - Dazenth - Fire
Player - Brea's boy - - Dust

UPDATES! and further information...
1. We have Dragon Games - Girls vs. Guys - It is quite similar to quidditch, but I know at least one of you doesn't know what that is (@Misguided†Ghost). Anyway Dragon Games are played in a large arena, five players are on each side. There is a captain (for the girls I made my girl a captain), a right hand, and three players. The object is to collect all five of the opposing teams gems while caring the collector box (this box is shaped in a ball and has holes and dips where the gems go). After collecting all five gems, the ball must be taking to the nest (tallest tower in the castle/school) and thrown in. Hopefully you make it because all gems will be lost if you miss. Though at any point in time the ball can be stolen and a player can cash in their fire ball. A fire ball is personal gem that can be placed into the dragons collar and allow the dragon to breathe one of the five elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Dust, and Gravity (A dark matter that only the captains dragons possess); however, once cast the dragon can only breathe the element once before the gem needs recharging (that is done after the games).

2. Dorms - There will be two to a dorm! These are rather large dorms so you will each have your own side. I will have dorms up when all characters are done.

3. Matches - These are who the books say you should marry based on your future 'path' if you sign. I will choose those as soon as characters are made, however, you do not have to follow the matches. You can be friends or even frenemies with your match, but it is a important thing to have some kind of relationship with your match because signing the book or not they will play an important role in your characters life.

4. Classes will not matter! One will, however, matter and that is Exploration of the World Among Us. This class will have four teams of four, two guys and two girls, placed together as the teacher walks you through the importance of your story and your heritage. I will also make these groups upon complete character guide completion.

5. Character interaction times - Morning, Night, Lunch, Practices, etc.

Felicity West – Girls Dorm
Danielle Mystic + Marceline Fitz + Lianise Gold Locks = Room #304
Raven Ory + Giovanna Belle Andonis + Shayla's daughter of Snow Queen = Room # 303
Alexandria Pan + Echo Jones + Anastazia Lidell = Room # 302

Fallen Crest – Boys dorm
Blayze Red + Nikolai Pluto + Mercury Jones = Room # 310
Beau Roberts + Scales' Son of Jafar + Marco Hatter = Room # 309
Ethan Stone + Narcissus Maldonia + Scale's Son of Dr. Facilier #308
line-break.png

MATCHES!!!!!

Danielle Mystic =Scale's Son of Jafar
Marceline Fitz = Beau Roberts
Raven Ory = Blayze Red
Echo Jones = Marco Hatter
Lianise Gold Locks = Nikolai Pluto
Alexandria Pan = Ethan Stone
Shayla's Daughter of Snow Queen = Mercury Jones
Giovanna Andonis = Narcissus Maldonia
Anastazia Lidell = Son of Dr. Facilier

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
My dragon will be that of ice!

[fieldbox=Alexandria MacKenzie Pan, #008B45]
"Remember to reach for the stars, and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo5_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo2_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Appearance⋠, #337147]
⋙Hair color:⋘
"Is it blonde or red? Who really knows."
Her hair is naturally red and reaches about the middle of her chest. It is naturally curly though not too much that it is hard to take care of. There have been a couple of times that she had dyed it blonde because she felt that her red hair made her stand out way too much.

⋙Eye Color:⋘
"Papa said my eyes were always unique and beautiful."
Hazel

⋙Height:⋘
"I may be short but I can take you down."
5'2"

⋙Weight:⋘
"It's muscle not fat."
130 lbs

⋙Tattoo:⋘
"Not really."
N/A

⋙Piercing:⋘
"My brothers don't understand them but I love them!"
-She has a cartilage piercing
-Her ears are double pierced
-Belly button piercing

⋙Scars/birthmarks:⋘
"These scares are my prizes!"
-Multiple little scars from rough housing
-Contrary to what others believe she has a big birthmark on the side of her neck that she hides with her hair
-She has a bad cut going down her forearm from when her brother cut her with a sword by accident.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_o2evrpml0T1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2evrueoq71qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2evsiqveQ1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic⋠, #337147]
⋙Name:⋘
"I've told so many people this, but names aren't important."
Alexandria MacKenzie Pan

⋙Nickname:⋘
"Some call me Little Red."
Alex || Little Red || Red

⋙Age:⋘
"Close to being Legal, well in the real world that is."

⋙Grade:⋘
"I'm going to be a Junior!."
Junior

⋙Parents:⋘
"My mum and pa!"
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho2_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho1_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_njf2gzlRs31qikobho7_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Mentality⋠, #337147]
⋙Personality:⋘
"People tell me I'm nice!"

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she does her mother, unlike her brothers who take more after their mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She doesn't let many things bog her down and if she bumps into rude people or others that have more of a negative outlook, she believes that they just need some cheering up. She is very carefree and just goes with the flow. Alex finds it troublesome to try and control things that can't be controlled. Why put in the effort? This leads people to believe that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right, but she's actually quite smart. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury, maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be an extrovert as well, Alexandria took on some ambivert qualities, meaning that she can be both an introvert and an extrovert and there will be moments that you will see her mingling with others, having a blast and then moments when she wants to be by herself. Sometimes she holes herself up in her room, reading a good book and other times she's out and about doing who knows what that girl does. Like her father, she is very adventerous and even after having moved to London, her father never lost his will to fly and with some of the pixie dust that he had (yes tink came with them) he was able to teach her how to fly as well. (something that comes in handy).

There will be times you wont be able to find Alexandria unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on...or you can fly. Also like her father, she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences, charming; sometimes she uses her charms to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up about certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She know that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is really to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesnt help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesnt like, Alexandria isnt willing to put up a fight.

⋙History:⋘
"I have a nice family. A big one...but a nice one."

She's had a good life, since she could remember. She was her father's little princess and the precious baby sister that her brothers fiercely protected. Since time was always frozen in Neverland, Alexandria actually was born in London, England and she lived there till she was old enough to travel back and forth to Neverland. She would play with the lost boys and pretend to fight against Captain Hook, however one day one of the lost boys got too careless (actually it was her brother) and ended up cutting Alexandria down her forearm. It was a deep cut, a pretty bad one too and from that day on she never went back. Every once and awhile she would visit but as she grew older (and so did her father) they stopped going and eventually the infamous Peter Pan settled down. She was raised by two extremely loving and adoring parents which has led her to by the way she is. They managed to distribute all their love throughout four children (well actually Alexandria was unplanned) so her other brothers are a bit older than she is. Now sixteen and one step closer to becoming an adult, she's ready to experience the world herself, but of course she still needs the support of her loving family.

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_o2ex45tkeX1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2ex4kSKqd1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2ex54EHhG1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #337147]
⋙Relationships:⋘
"I was always told to steer clear of Captain Hook. He's bad."
[spoili]
⋙Match:⋘
⋙Love Interest:⋘
⋙Friends:⋘
⋙Enemies:⋘
⋙Rivals:⋘
⋙Neutrals:⋘
[/spoili]

⋙Family:⋘
"Oh they're just wonderful!"
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
Johnathan Pan
William Pan
Augustus Pan[/fieldbox]

tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo2_250.gif
tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo1_250.gif
tumblr_nwioy7LosQ1shdbazo7_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Favorites⋠, #337147]
⋙Game:⋘
"Do you mean computer game?"
My Sims4 || Chess

⋙Book:⋘
"Oh my gosh, I have so many!!"
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series

⋙Sport:⋘
"I'm really good at swimming and volleyball!"
Swimming || Volleyball

⋙Candy:⋘
"Starbursts!"
Starbursts

⋙Movie:⋘
"Oh this one is a hard one."
Zootopia (changes constantly)
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nvlh4slOXU1ui2jvio2_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #337147]

⋙Thoughts on signing the book:⋘
"I don't really want."
Neutral - leaning towards not signing

⋙Other:⋘
"I think I'm good~!"
She has a small british accent. It's especially strong when she's angry or stressed
She's an excellent swimmer
She loves to read and write
She has a jagged scar on the inside of her right wrist from when she cut herself with a sword
Gets lonelier than she likes to let others know
She knows how to wield a few weapons
She is the youngest of three

⋙Password:⋘
"I am in charge of me."

[/fieldbox]
"Blood doesn't make a family, loyalty does."
[/fieldbox]
I introduce Daughter of Pan. I hope you guys like her.

If possible I think I will exchange out one of my charries to be a female bad since we really do not have many! Though before I go bad... Am I safe to assume anyone like Milo and Kida's kids are out? If so I will just switch to Red Queen or Maleficent's daughter.

If possible I think I will exchange out one of my charries to be a female bad since we really do not have many! Though before I go bad... Am I safe to assume anyone like Milo and Kida's kids are out? If so I will just switch to Red Queen or Maleficent's daughter.
Malefiecent is on the out list at the top, we have a lot of wonder land children, but if you want to do her go ahead.

Malefiecent is on the out list at the top, we have a lot of wonder land children, but if you want to do her go ahead.
Well I have noticed we do , would it be alright if I did the Snow Queen's daughter than?

Reactions: Shayla

embed.php

face claim:
Cole Sprouse

G E N E R A L

Nickname
N/A

Grade
Senior

Parent
Son of the White Rabbit

"Why are these important?"

A P P E A R A N C E
Height
5'8"

Weight
139lbs

Tattoo(s)
[spoili]
clock-tattoo-with-skull.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
cf95036f3518b626b82516eeaf18b1e6.jpg

[/spoili]

Piercing(s)
N/A

Scars or Birthmarks
A small birthmark on his right hip, looks like a mildly deformed rabbit head.

"I'm actually quite small for a man, especially my age. Pfft. Oh well."

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Traits
⌈ Intelligent ⌋ ⌈ Outspoken ⌋ ⌈ Passionate ⌋ ⌈ Responsible ⌋ ⌈ Semi-loyal ⌋ ⌈ Rude ⌋
Beau is a very colorful person. Though he can be nice, he tends to be rude to the people he doesn't know only because he doesn't want them to use him for his smarts or something else interlay different. He can be loyal, but that's only to people he really, truly loves. People tend to talk over him, so he rarely ever gives his opinions and usually knows that he's going to do most of whatever it is anyway. Either working on a project, solving problems, etc etc. With that being said, he's very passionate about his work and responsible. If someone dared touched what he was working on, he'd scream.

Strengths
+ Clock maker
+ Caring
+ Honest
+ A dancer

Weaknesses
- Agility
- Doesn't trust others
- OCD
- Always worries about time

"What can I say? I get it from my father."

H I S T O R Y
WIP WIP WIP WIP

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Friends
OPEN

Match
TBA

Significant other/crush
OPEN

Frenemies
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN

"I don't have many friends, enemies, or anything really. I like being alone."

F A V O R I T E S
Game(s)
Kingdom Hearts I, II, and every other version out there
Hide and seek in the dark
Halo 3

Book(s)
Tithe series
Beautiful Creatures (First book)
Scorched series
(((Anything romantic)))

Sport(s)
N/A

Candy(s)
Skittles 100%

Movie(s)
The Conjuring 1 & 2
Ouija
Insidious 1 & 3
Safe haven
Resident Evil (All)

"...Now I'm really confused...?"

E T C
Thoughts on signing the book
Honestly, Beau is indifferent about it. He loves his father, and their story, but there are times when he does want to be able to create his own legacy instead of following the one that was already written for him. But since he has no choice, he'll go through with it just to not cause any trouble.

Passwords
"I am in charge of me... To follow, or not to follow... That is the question."

Okay so Beau is done! Well, I just have to write out the History and then we're good! Now I'm going to go work on something else before starting on Ursula's child and writing their history. <3

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
In order to keep things in order for me, I am going to do relationship proposals as characters become finished. Let me know what you think, you can fully disagree and suggest something yourself.

"Remember to reach for the stars, and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Appearance⋠, #337147]
⋙Hair color:⋘
"Is it blonde or red? Who really knows."
Her hair is naturally red and reaches about the middle of her chest. It is naturally curly though not too much that it is hard to take care of. There have been a couple of times that she had dyed it blonde because she felt that her red hair made her stand out way too much.

⋙Eye Color:⋘
"Papa said my eyes were always unique and beautiful."
Hazel

⋙Height:⋘
"I may be short but I can take you down."
5'2"

⋙Weight:⋘
"It's muscle not fat."
130 lbs[/fieldbox]​

She is accepted! Missing one of the passwords, but I still very much love her!

Danielle
  • I think that Alex would allow Dani to relax some and get away from her responsibilities from time to time. Friends?
Raven
  • I think that Raven and Alex would make really good friends, maybe not tell all your secrets friends, but good friends.

embed.php

face claim:
Cole Sprouse

G E N E R A L

Nickname
N/A

Grade
Senior

Parent
Son of the White Rabbit

"Why are these important?"

A P P E A R A N C E
Height
5'8"

Weight
139lbs

Tattoo(s)
[spoili]
clock-tattoo-with-skull.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
cf95036f3518b626b82516eeaf18b1e6.jpg

[/spoili]

Piercing(s)
N/A

Scars or Birthmarks
A small birthmark on his right hip, looks like a mildly deformed rabbit head.

"I'm actually quite small for a man, especially my age. Pfft. Oh well."

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Traits
⌈ Intelligent ⌋ ⌈ Outspoken ⌋ ⌈ Passionate ⌋ ⌈ Responsible ⌋ ⌈ Semi-loyal ⌋ ⌈ Rude ⌋
Beau is a very colorful person. Though he can be nice, he tends to be rude to the people he doesn't know only because he doesn't want them to use him for his smarts or something else interlay different. He can be loyal, but that's only to people he really, truly loves. People tend to talk over him, so he rarely ever gives his opinions and usually knows that he's going to do most of whatever it is anyway. Either working on a project, solving problems, etc etc. With that being said, he's very passionate about his work and responsible. If someone dared touched what he was working on, he'd scream.

Strengths
+ Clock maker
+ Caring
+ Honest
+ A dancer

Weaknesses
- Agility
- Doesn't trust others
- OCD
- Always worries about time

"What can I say? I get it from my father."

H I S T O R Y
WIP WIP WIP WIP

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Friends
OPEN

Match
TBA

Significant other/crush
OPEN

Frenemies
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN

"I don't have many friends, enemies, or anything really. I like being alone."

F A V O R I T E S
Game(s)
Kingdom Hearts I, II, and every other version out there
Hide and seek in the dark
Halo 3

Book(s)
Tithe series
Beautiful Creatures (First book)
Scorched series
(((Anything romantic)))

Sport(s)
N/A

Candy(s)
Skittles 100%

Movie(s)
The Conjuring 1 & 2
Ouija
Insidious 1 & 3
Safe haven
Resident Evil (All)

"...Now I'm really confused...?"

E T C
Thoughts on signing the book
Honestly, Beau is indifferent about it. He loves his father, and their story, but there are times when he does want to be able to create his own legacy instead of following the one that was already written for him. But since he has no choice, he'll go through with it just to not cause any trouble.

Passwords
"I am in charge of me... To follow, or not to follow... That is the question."
[/div]
[/div]​
Accepted and love him.

Danielle
  • I think they could make nice friends if given the chance, but to start out with maybe just neutral?
Raven
  • Would you mind if Raven had a small crush on Beau? Their both intellectuals so she wouldn't feel like she would have to dumb it down. Despite a difference in their outward appearance, he seems a bit stable and she needs stable in her life. Maybe he could like her back?

4718281.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Being attractive is not an excuse for being a shitty person. Well, unless you're me. *whispers* I'm totally kidding. I'm kinda nice. [/BCOLOR]

View attachment 112271

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣GENERAL☣[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣Name☣[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm Nikolai. The pleasure is all yours, I'm sure."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Nikolai Liam Pluto||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣Nickname☣[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Only close friends can call me any of these. Do I know you? No? Then it's just Nikolai."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Niko||Nik||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣Age☣[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm only 18, but I *bleep* like I'm a lot older *wink*"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||18||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣Grade☣[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Almost out of this hell hole. Thought I'd only have to go to hell once."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Senior||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☣Parent☣[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"God of the Underworld. It's pretty damn cool. He's a dick though."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Hades||[/BCOLOR]
View attachment 112270
Both your characters are accepted. Just get the histories done before beginning the rp (which won't be till well a bit). Message me if you need some help with those cause I know you hate histories.

DANIELLE
  • Neutral! I don't think they would even bother looking each other's way.
RAVEN
  • Friends. He's her trouble maker friend and possibly the only one to know her secret.

4718278.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Kathryn Prescott[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: AA3AE6[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"When I promise something, I never break that promise."[/BCOLOR]

View attachment 112265

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯GENERAL☯[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯Name☯[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm Marceline! It's a pleasure."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Marceline Bailey Fitz||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯Nickname☯[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Marci is fine. Everyone usually calls me that anyway."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Marci||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯Age☯[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm 18. An adult... It's weird to think about. Exciting though!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||18||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯Grade☯[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm almost done! Whoo!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Senior||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☯Parent☯[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Only the best parents ever! Rapunzel and Eugene."[/BCOLOR]

DANIELLE
  • Best Friends since childhood?
RAVEN
  • Friends to a point, not super close.

Accepted and love him.

Danielle
  • I think they could make nice friends if given the chance, but to start out with maybe just neutral?
Raven
  • Would you mind if Raven had a small crush on Beau? Their both intellectuals so she wouldn't feel like she would have to dumb it down. Despite a difference in their outward appearance, he seems a bit stable and she needs stable in her life. Maybe he could like her back?
N'aw thank you! <3

I'm totally fine with them being friends! It'll take a long time though since I don't think he'll like Danielle very much at first xP As for him and Raven, she can have a small crush on him~!!! And I think after a while maybe he could start liking her back, though I'm not too sure. I'd have to think about it! c:

Thanks for the tag! You know mah interests :)

Can i reserve both male spots. I will take the son of Dr.Facilier and the son of snow white? (I will probably change snow white just letting you know
yeah i will keep snow white's son

Working on mine once I am home from work in a few and will have more than likely both up tonight for you!

Both Marci and Niko are open for relationships!

Status
Not open for further replies.