2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4718237.png

photo.jpg

Once upon a time…yeah well we’ve all heard that before, right? Well if you are the few of the lucky ones to avoid the magical romance story of crap called fairytales good for you, but you’re probably not from this world. Everyone I know is a descendant from the legends themselves…Cinderella, Snow White, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, etc. in fact I am from one herself…Fairy Godmother. The names Dani, well actually Danielle, but that is beside the point. I’m here to tell all you fairytale descendants that things are starting to change here at Mystics High, stories are being rewritten and well I can’t wait.
- Danielle Mystic
royal-divider.png
Things are changing in the land of fairytales, children are choosing to not follow in their parents footsteps and some are fighting to get others to follow their rightful paths. But with book signing coming up, will the world of fairytale change forever?
royal-divider.png
First things first there is a set amount of characters for this rp - 18 characters sounds responsible, right? Also a limit as to how many characters per roleplayer - 3

Second thing, I have a few off limits parents...Maleficent, Rumpelstiltskin, anyone from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It is not because I hate those characters or anything, I actually love them, but I don't see them in this. Sorry!

Please put your characters in different posts. Also place the password - "I am in charge of me" below your character sheet.

When it comes to drama, I love it ! BUT only in the IC. I don't want to see it in the OOC.

What I say goes, so respect that because I have kicked people out before for good reason.

There will be 8 females and 8 males. You are allowed to make two females or two males, but if the gender balance is horribly bad, please make one of each gender.

There is a family limit I have...so you will be either a sibling or a single child.

I expect you to flesh your character out some, that is mandatory!

Posting expectations for the IC is a two paragraph minimum, with at least eight sentences in each paragraph. Please put the second password as- To follow or not to follow
royal-divider.png
-CHARACTERS- (heart means accepted and completed)
Females:
1 - Danielle Mystic - Daughter of Fairy God Mother - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Ashley Benson - Page 1 ♥
2 - Raven Ory - Daughter of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Emily Rudd - Page 1♥
3 - Daughter of Rapunzel - Misguided Ghost - Page 1 ♥
4 - Daughter of Alice - Shayla
5 - Daughter of Snow Queen - Shayla
6 - Daughter of Peter Pan - Stargazer ♥
7 - Daughter of Ursula - weird. - Face Claim: Scarlet Johanson - Page 3 ♥
8 - Daughter of Goldilocks - Pasi ♥
9 - Daughter of Captain Hook - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Males:
1 - Son of Hades - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Michael McCrory ♥
2 - Son of White Rabbit - weird. - Face Claim: Cole Sprouse - Page 1 ♥
3 - Son of Mad Hatter - Prince Justin Perfection♥
4 - Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana - Prince Justin♥
5 - Son of Captain Hook - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Stephan James ♥
6 - Son of the Evil Queen - Pasi ♥

7 - Son of Yzma - Brea♥
8 -
9 -
-CHARACTER SHEET-
[Insert appearance photo here]
face claim:

GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Parent:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Tattoo:
Piercing:
Scars or Birthmarks:

PERSONALITY
Traits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Match:
Significant other/crush:
Frenemies:
Enemies:

FAVORITES
Game:
Book:
Sport:
Candy:
Movie:

ETC.
Thoughts on signing the book:
Passwords:
DRAGON GAMES TEAMS AND INFORMATION
Girls:
Captain - Danielle Mystic - Bassilth - Gravity
Right Hand - Shayla's girl - Evercrest -Ice
Player - Lia Gold Locks - Stiria - Dust
Player - Echo Jones - Amethyst - Fire
Player - Giovanna - - Wind

Males:
Captain - PN and PT son (Justin's)- - Gravity
Right Hand - Nikoli Pluto - Toke - Wind
Player - Mercury Jones - Nevith - Ice
Player - Blazye Red - Dazenth - Fire
Player - Brea's boy - - Dust

UPDATES! and further information...
1. We have Dragon Games - Girls vs. Guys - It is quite similar to quidditch, but I know at least one of you doesn't know what that is (@Misguided†Ghost). Anyway Dragon Games are played in a large arena, five players are on each side. There is a captain (for the girls I made my girl a captain), a right hand, and three players. The object is to collect all five of the opposing teams gems while caring the collector box (this box is shaped in a ball and has holes and dips where the gems go). After collecting all five gems, the ball must be taking to the nest (tallest tower in the castle/school) and thrown in. Hopefully you make it because all gems will be lost if you miss. Though at any point in time the ball can be stolen and a player can cash in their fire ball. A fire ball is personal gem that can be placed into the dragons collar and allow the dragon to breathe one of the five elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Dust, and Gravity (A dark matter that only the captains dragons possess); however, once cast the dragon can only breathe the element once before the gem needs recharging (that is done after the games).

2. Dorms - There will be two to a dorm! These are rather large dorms so you will each have your own side. I will have dorms up when all characters are done.

3. Matches - These are who the books say you should marry based on your future 'path' if you sign. I will choose those as soon as characters are made, however, you do not have to follow the matches. You can be friends or even frenemies with your match, but it is a important thing to have some kind of relationship with your match because signing the book or not they will play an important role in your characters life.

4. Classes will not matter! One will, however, matter and that is Exploration of the World Among Us. This class will have four teams of four, two guys and two girls, placed together as the teacher walks you through the importance of your story and your heritage. I will also make these groups upon complete character guide completion.

5. Character interaction times - Morning, Night, Lunch, Practices, etc.

Felicity West – Girls Dorm
Danielle Mystic + Marceline Fitz + Lianise Gold Locks = Room #304
Raven Ory + Giovanna Belle Andonis + Shayla’s daughter of Snow Queen = Room # 303
Alexandria Pan + Echo Jones + Anastazia Lidell = Room # 302

Fallen Crest – Boys dorm
Blayze Red + Nikolai Pluto + Mercury Jones = Room # 310
Beau Roberts + Scales’ Son of Jafar + Marco Hatter = Room # 309
Ethan Stone + Narcissus Maldonia + Scale’s Son of Dr. Facilier #308
line-break.png

MATCHES!!!!!

Danielle Mystic =Scale's Son of Jafar
Marceline Fitz = Beau Roberts
Raven Ory = Blayze Red
Echo Jones = Marco Hatter
Lianise Gold Locks = Nikolai Pluto
Alexandria Pan = Ethan Stone
Shayla's Daughter of Snow Queen = Mercury Jones
Giovanna Andonis = Narcissus Maldonia
Anastazia Lidell = Son of Dr. Facilier

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
I'm not linking the character sheets I am just gonna write what page they are on down

53.jpg

embed.php

face claim:
Scarlett Johansson

GENERAL

Nickname
Gio or Belle

Grade
Senior

Parent
Daughter of Ursula

"I see you're interested in me, darling?"

APPEARANCE

Height
5'5"

Weight
120lbs

Tattoo(s)
[spoili]
f39dd41855e7547caf5967fd59228c14.jpg

[/spoili]

Piercing
[spoili]
2fe933ebd0dc76621e982fadd9415d5f.jpg

[/spoili]

Scars or Birthmarks
N/A

PERSONALITY

giphy.gif
tumblr_n9rz75CzvC1tf79aao1_250.gif

Traits
→ Secretive ↔ Brave ↔ Independent ↔ Sassy ↔ Logical ↔ Feisty ↔ Confident ↔ Manipulative ↔ Stubborn ↔ Hot headed ←
Despite her appearance, Giovanna is actually very friendly to everyone around her. If someone got on her bad side though, she won't even look at the person- Let alone talk to them. To people she's close to, she doesn't mind telling them her secrets. Though she does keep a few hidden, just for safe measures. But they're really the only people to actually get to know her, people who are just acquaintances will probably never know the true Gio. The only reason why she's so secretive is because in the past, people have admitted to telling her secrets to others. It caused her lots of grief for a short amount of time before she was able to get back on track and prove that what they said were 'lies' when in reality they were the truth. She's not afraid to do something dangerous just to protect her friends and family, but she knows when to stop too. Sometimes she's stubborn, loud, and even obnoxious, but she always makes sure to keep herself in check.

Strengths
+ Strong willed
+ Kind
+ Friendly
+ She can breath under water

Weaknesses
- Bossy
- Overbearing
- can't cook

HISTORY

Giovanna has no idea who her father was, probably some poor boy her mother took in for a quickie. Though she didn't really care, she was always out of the house so she didn't think about her parents too much. All throughout her years, she'd only visit her mother a few times a year (Whom still lives under the water) only because she hated being there. It was just so... So boring! People who lived on land were a lot more fun for her to mess with. So instead of growing up with her real mother (well, technically she did until she was around ten before leaving home to live on land), she grew up with foster parents... Who, in all honesty, were just as evil as her mother. Which she was fine with, she wasn't a goody-two shoes herself. School was easy to get by, people seemed to like her... Most of the time, she was popular, had a few boyfriends, etc etc. Which leads us to where she is now, with the book signing and everything.

RELATIONSHIPS

Scarlett-Johansson-GIF-020.gif
tumblr_mh4zxcDWSS1r8t81wo7_250.gif

Best/Friends
Blayze - @Pasi
OPEN

Match
TBA

Significant other/crush
OPEN

Frenemies
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN

FAVORITES

Game
Mario Kart

Book
The Host
Wonder

Sport
N/A

Candy
M&M's

Movie
Spirited Away
The Host

ETC

Thoughts on signing the book
Giovanna isn't too sure what she wants to do yet. She's against it, yet at the same time she's fine with giving her life away for something that had already been chosen for her.

Scarlett-Johansson-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Do you want me to put her with my other CS then? :P I don't mind! Also, do I need to put the Passwords again for her or no?
No you don't have to

• Thank You
Reactions: Periwinkle
Oh you know that XD rofl.

And if we ever do a one on one me and you have to Do Joker and Harley Quinn since I love Joker and... you seem to love HQ xD but are first one on one as to be them for something one day lol. But yes Alice Daugher and MH son something will come to me when I get him up XD
I will totally be down for that 1x1 , Mistah J! :D But , indeed we will need to work that out and I am already torn on whether to use Avril Lavigne , Gigi Hadid or Candice Acolla lmao :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will totally be down for that 1x1 , Mistah J! :D But , indeed we will need to work that out and I am already torn on whether to use Avril Lavigne , Gigi Hadid or Candice Acolla lmao :D
Candice lol definitely xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Well Danielle and Raven are finished!!!! AND I have updates to the RP to share with you all!

1. We have Dragon Games - Girls vs. Guys - It is quite similar to quidditch, but I know at least one of you doesn't know what that is (@Misguided†Ghost). Anyway Dragon Games are played in a large arena, five players are on each side. There is a captain (for the girls I made my girl a captain), a right hand, and three players. The object is to collect all five of the opposing teams gems while caring the collector box (this box is shaped in a ball and has holes and dips where the gems go). After collecting all five gems, the ball must be taking to the nest (tallest tower in the castle/school) and thrown in. Hopefully you make it because all gems will be lost if you miss. Though at any point in time the ball can be stolen and a player can cash in their fire ball. A fire ball is personal gem that can be placed into the dragons collar and allow the dragon to breathe one of the five elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Dust, and Gravity (A dark matter that the captains dragons possess); however, once cast it the dragon can only shoot once before the gem needs recharging (that is done after the games). Now if everyone wants to join a dragon team we can expand the teams to: Captain, Right Hand, and five players.

2. Dorms - There will be two to a dorm! These are rather large dorms so you will each have your own side. I will have dorms up when all characters are done.

3. Matches - These are who the books say you should marry based on your future 'path' if you sign. I will choose those as soon as characters are made, however, you do not have to follow the matches. You can be friends or even frenemies with your match, but it is a important thing to have some kind of relationship with your match because signing the book or not they will play an important role in your characters life.

4. Classes will not matter! One will, however, matter and that is Exploration of the World Among Us. This class will have four teams of four, two guys and two girls, placed together as the teacher walks you through the importance of your story and your heritage. I will also make these groups upon complete character guide completion.

5. Character interaction times - Morning, Night, Lunch, Practices, etc.

Any further updates will be posted when they come!

Autumn! My Prince Naveen son Captain for D Games please lol

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
Could I snag second in command for mine for the ladies?

• Useful
Also if you can send me a link to the picture of your dragon over PM I can link them at the top!

Reactions: HEX
Also if you can send me a link to the picture of your dragon over PM I can link them at the top!
Will do that real quick since I am already working on my Rider's CS!

I would also like to snag/reserve the son of Termaine

EDIT: I would also like to reserve him as right hand for the dragon teams please

• Useful

emilie-nereng-blogger.png

face claim:Emilie Voe Nereng
t4HPF7o.png
General Information

Name:
coollogo_com-6523930.png

Nickname:

Lia//Lanise

16 1/2 almost 17

Grade:

Sophomore

Parent:

Godilocks

t4HPF7o.png

600full-emilie-nereng.jpg

t4HPF7o.png
Apperance

Height:

5"3'

Weight:

Tattoo:

Left Rib cage tattoo--Bear head
Inner side of right wrist

Piercing:

both ear pierced

Scars or Birthmarks:

She has a small mark the looks like the shape of a bowl with a spoon

t4HPF7o.png

IMG_0531-600x900.jpg

t4HPF7o.png
Personality

Traits:
FLIRTY//SPONTANEOUS//OUTGOING//LOYAL//DEPENDABLE
SMART

Strengths:

COOKING//DANCING//SEWING
HOME EC//SINGING

Weaknesses:

GETS LOST WHEN SHE TRAVELS W/OUT A MAP// OLDER GUYS
SHOPPING//MAKEUP

t4HPF7o.png

IMG_9816.jpg

t4HPF7o.png

History

WIP

t4HPF7o.png

tumblr_o8o1rk5fq91ue41weo1_500.jpg

t4HPF7o.png
Relationship

Friends:
Beau @weird.
Danielle @ MisguidedChoas

Match:
Nikolai @ MisguidedGhost

Significant other/crush:
Mercury @
Deathly☠Chaos

Frenemies:

OPEN

Enemies:

OPEN

t4HPF7o.png

fdca3aa44a971a60d29abb5b95c9cebf.jpg

t4HPF7o.png

Favorites

Game(s):

Connect four//Jenga//Solitare//Monolopy//Clue

Book(s):

Mystery Novels//Fantasy Novles

Sport:

Swimming

Candies:

Skittles//Bubblegum Suckers//Peppermints//Honey suckers

Movie(s):

Independence Day//Neverending Story//X-Files//Planet of the Apes

t4HPF7o.png

large.jpg

t4HPF7o.png
Other

ETC.

In all honesty, she was rather annoyed about how rude her mother was, and she was embarrassed about it all. So she is neutral at the moment when it comes to the signing. She loves her mother, but doesn't only want to be known for the mother who as the most annoying in all the books.

Passwords:

"I am in charge of me" & To follow or not to follow

Dust Dragon--Stiria

t4HPF7o.png

tumblr_nyq4wnPDiZ1rshyd3o1_540.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
Could I have the last girl spot? Also would like to make her Daughter of Goldilocks

Also could I take a boy spot? Evil Queen Son
Yup

lucas-bernardini-beach.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]face claim:lucas bernardini[/BCOLOR]

heartless_king_elegant_divider_by_eutytoalba-d3ki5wu.png

General Information

tumblr_n01557fLlL1rf4pwko7_250.gif

Name:
coollogo_com-230153802%201.png

Nickname:
Why would I need a nickname, I'm already cool

Grade:

Senior

Parent:

Evil Queen

tumblr_myczepAKNi1swuj92o1_500.jpg

Apperance

tumblr_n01557fLlL1rf4pwko4_250.gif

Height:

5"7'

Weight:

215pds.. Muscle

Tattoo:

Between Shoulder Blades

Piercing:

None

Scars or Birthmarks:

Scar on his left shoulder from a knife fight

tumblr_nk6vptAafJ1rdq3blo1_500.png

Personality

tumblr_lqp33zcSn41qj3hjmo6_r1_250.gif

Traits:

ARROGANT//FLIRTY//JOCK//BAD BOY//LOYAL
HOTHEADED//TOUGH//AT TIMES A ROMANTIC

Strengths:

SPORTS//CROQUET//HORSE RIDING//
JOUSTING//CARDS

Weaknesses:

GIRLS//FAST CARS//BLUE EYES

tumblr_n0vw4oTngU1qmvfx1o1_1280.jpg

History

tumblr_m1qwldee3e1qaaw9co5_2501.gif

He has no clue who his father is. His mom didn't seem to keep the men around that long. But it didn't matter she did her best to rise him. He had everything that he ever wanted. No one ever went against her. I mean why would you? She's a scary bitch. He learned her ways and took it all to heart. Though school he was the most popular guy. Had the arrogance of his mother and pretty much got everything that he wanted. If he got told no, then she made sure that the answer turned quickly to yes. Nothing like crows showing up at your door huh? He dated a lot-- how wouldn't want to date him? Look at him. He made his way through school without having to study and made captains of all the teams he tried out for. Nothing like having a mother that could impersonate someone to get what they wanted. He's now a Senior and well, that's it.. he intends on making it a year to remember for everyone...

large.jpg

Relationship

tumblr_lqp33zcSn41qj3hjmo9_r1_250.gif

Best/Friends:

Giovanna @weird.

Match:

Raven Ory @Deathly☠Chaos

Significant other/crush:

Marceline Bailey Fitz @Misguided†Ghost

Frenemies:

OPEN

Enemies:

OPEN

tumblr_n7ojh57KQX1rdq3blo1_500.jpg

Favorites

Game(s)

Saints Rows 4
Poker
Truth or Dare

Book(s):

What's that?

Sport(s):

Any

Candies:

Red Hots
Milk Duds

Movie(s):

All of the Fast and Furious Movies

tumblr_m3ps33vaTH1r54wxoo1_500.jpg

Other

resize

Hell yes, I mean who wouldn't want to be like my mom.. I mean she is bad ass. Gotta love the look in peoples eyes. Where do I sign?

Passwords:

"I am in charge of me" & To follow or not to follow

Fire Dragon---Dazenth

tumblr_n5f0r2mP0i1rdq3blo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.