2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4718237.png

photo.jpg

Once upon a time…yeah well we’ve all heard that before, right? Well if you are the few of the lucky ones to avoid the magical romance story of crap called fairytales good for you, but you’re probably not from this world. Everyone I know is a descendant from the legends themselves…Cinderella, Snow White, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, etc. in fact I am from one herself…Fairy Godmother. The names Dani, well actually Danielle, but that is beside the point. I’m here to tell all you fairytale descendants that things are starting to change here at Mystics High, stories are being rewritten and well I can’t wait.
- Danielle Mystic
royal-divider.png
Things are changing in the land of fairytales, children are choosing to not follow in their parents footsteps and some are fighting to get others to follow their rightful paths. But with book signing coming up, will the world of fairytale change forever?
royal-divider.png
First things first there is a set amount of characters for this rp - 18 characters sounds responsible, right? Also a limit as to how many characters per roleplayer - 3

Second thing, I have a few off limits parents...Maleficent, Rumpelstiltskin, anyone from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It is not because I hate those characters or anything, I actually love them, but I don't see them in this. Sorry!

Please put your characters in different posts. Also place the password - "I am in charge of me" below your character sheet.

When it comes to drama, I love it ! BUT only in the IC. I don't want to see it in the OOC.

What I say goes, so respect that because I have kicked people out before for good reason.

There will be 8 females and 8 males. You are allowed to make two females or two males, but if the gender balance is horribly bad, please make one of each gender.

There is a family limit I have...so you will be either a sibling or a single child.

I expect you to flesh your character out some, that is mandatory!

Posting expectations for the IC is a two paragraph minimum, with at least eight sentences in each paragraph. Please put the second password as- To follow or not to follow
royal-divider.png
-CHARACTERS- (heart means accepted and completed)
Females:
1 - Danielle Mystic - Daughter of Fairy God Mother - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Ashley Benson - Page 1 ♥
2 - Raven Ory - Daughter of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Emily Rudd - Page 1♥
3 - Daughter of Rapunzel - Misguided Ghost - Page 1 ♥
4 - Daughter of Alice - Shayla
5 - Daughter of Snow Queen - Shayla
6 - Daughter of Peter Pan - Stargazer ♥
7 - Daughter of Ursula - weird. - Face Claim: Scarlet Johanson - Page 3 ♥
8 - Daughter of Goldilocks - Pasi ♥
9 - Daughter of Captain Hook - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Males:
1 - Son of Hades - Misguided Ghost - Face Claim: Michael McCrory ♥
2 - Son of White Rabbit - weird. - Face Claim: Cole Sprouse - Page 1 ♥
3 - Son of Mad Hatter - Prince Justin Perfection♥
4 - Son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana - Prince Justin♥
5 - Son of Captain Hook - Deathly Chaos - Face Claim: Stephan James ♥
6 - Son of the Evil Queen - Pasi ♥

7 - Son of Yzma - Brea♥
8 -
9 -
-CHARACTER SHEET-
[Insert appearance photo here]
face claim:

GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Parent:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Tattoo:
Piercing:
Scars or Birthmarks:

PERSONALITY
Traits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Match:
Significant other/crush:
Frenemies:
Enemies:

FAVORITES
Game:
Book:
Sport:
Candy:
Movie:

ETC.
Thoughts on signing the book:
Passwords:
DRAGON GAMES TEAMS AND INFORMATION
Girls:
Captain - Danielle Mystic - Bassilth - Gravity
Right Hand - Shayla's girl - Evercrest -Ice
Player - Lia Gold Locks - Stiria - Dust
Player - Echo Jones - Amethyst - Fire
Player - Giovanna - - Wind

Males:
Captain - PN and PT son (Justin's)- - Gravity
Right Hand - Nikoli Pluto - Toke - Wind
Player - Mercury Jones - Nevith - Ice
Player - Blazye Red - Dazenth - Fire
Player - Brea's boy - - Dust

UPDATES! and further information...
1. We have Dragon Games - Girls vs. Guys - It is quite similar to quidditch, but I know at least one of you doesn't know what that is (@Misguided†Ghost). Anyway Dragon Games are played in a large arena, five players are on each side. There is a captain (for the girls I made my girl a captain), a right hand, and three players. The object is to collect all five of the opposing teams gems while caring the collector box (this box is shaped in a ball and has holes and dips where the gems go). After collecting all five gems, the ball must be taking to the nest (tallest tower in the castle/school) and thrown in. Hopefully you make it because all gems will be lost if you miss. Though at any point in time the ball can be stolen and a player can cash in their fire ball. A fire ball is personal gem that can be placed into the dragons collar and allow the dragon to breathe one of the five elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Dust, and Gravity (A dark matter that only the captains dragons possess); however, once cast the dragon can only breathe the element once before the gem needs recharging (that is done after the games).

2. Dorms - There will be two to a dorm! These are rather large dorms so you will each have your own side. I will have dorms up when all characters are done.

3. Matches - These are who the books say you should marry based on your future 'path' if you sign. I will choose those as soon as characters are made, however, you do not have to follow the matches. You can be friends or even frenemies with your match, but it is a important thing to have some kind of relationship with your match because signing the book or not they will play an important role in your characters life.

4. Classes will not matter! One will, however, matter and that is Exploration of the World Among Us. This class will have four teams of four, two guys and two girls, placed together as the teacher walks you through the importance of your story and your heritage. I will also make these groups upon complete character guide completion.

5. Character interaction times - Morning, Night, Lunch, Practices, etc.

Felicity West – Girls Dorm
Danielle Mystic + Marceline Fitz + Lianise Gold Locks = Room #304
Raven Ory + Giovanna Belle Andonis + Shayla’s daughter of Snow Queen = Room # 303
Alexandria Pan + Echo Jones + Anastazia Lidell = Room # 302

Fallen Crest – Boys dorm
Blayze Red + Nikolai Pluto + Mercury Jones = Room # 310
Beau Roberts + Scales’ Son of Jafar + Marco Hatter = Room # 309
Ethan Stone + Narcissus Maldonia + Scale’s Son of Dr. Facilier #308
line-break.png

MATCHES!!!!!

Danielle Mystic =Scale's Son of Jafar
Marceline Fitz = Beau Roberts
Raven Ory = Blayze Red
Echo Jones = Marco Hatter
Lianise Gold Locks = Nikolai Pluto
Alexandria Pan = Ethan Stone
Shayla's Daughter of Snow Queen = Mercury Jones
Giovanna Andonis = Narcissus Maldonia
Anastazia Lidell = Son of Dr. Facilier

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
I'll try to post tonight

Reactions: Brea
I can try to post tonight? (tbh I totally forgot about this, I'm so sorry)

Definitely going to try to post tonight

I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET SOMETHING UP! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

Is it still open? The list seeems to be full.
There are actually two males slots open since I haven't heard from one of the players for a while and their work's are still in progress

There are actually two males slots open since I haven't heard from one of the players for a while and their work's are still in progress
Who you talking about? I'm nosy lol. You should come to auntie's if you aren't doing anything

Who you talking about? I'm nosy lol. You should come to auntie's if you aren't doing anything
Marva's or Shenda's? And I can ask my mom. Also I am taking out Scales.

Is this still alive or is it dead?

I would like to think it isn't, but people haven't been posting. Including me

Darn I thought this was a really cute rp.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.