• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Im planning for him to bat for the other team. ^_^
I *thought* you may have mentioned that somewhere ... but I couldn't find it lol so just figured I'd ask :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Violet
@Felilla When do you think we'll start? I'd like to have started before I go back to college.

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I'll make a dude for Gaby.

@Violet Middle of July preferably. I'm not too picky as long as we all stay active.
You don't have to if you don't want to! I may just hang her around for a little to see what's left later and then drop her if nothing :)

Reactions: Felilla
I'm aiming to get all of my characters done by the ninth :3

Reactions: Felilla and Violet
So I have the basics up for my characters (Name, Age, Race) Adrienne and Alex need an SO

@Felilla I wanted Jofferey to be with Clara. What stats should they have crush or dating? And for how long?

@Lulunopia So Autumn is for Luis. What status should they have and for how long do you think?

Reactions: MaryGold
So I have the basics up for my characters (Name, Age, Race) Adrienne and Alex need an SO

@Felilla I wanted Jofferey to be with Clara. What stats should they have crush or dating? And for how long?

@Lulunopia So Autumn is for Luis. What status should they have and for how long do you think?

Could I steal one of them for Gabriella?

Reactions: MaryGold
hmmm .. a few years maybe?

Ugh sorry it took so long, but my characters are finished now :3

@Mundane Monster I'll throw up someone for Nolani. Any preference on gender and/or race?

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
Status
Not open for further replies.