The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno's disinterest in her sent a flutter of panic through her chest, as it was painfully obvious now where she stood. He had known about her kind already, wasn't at all concerned about Icurus' arrival and now paid her no mind… She had walked in on her own demise. No longer finding a need to guard against Geno, Kasari turned her full attention toward her kin as he spoke. Her eyes never left his as he inspected her scythe, a weapon uncommon amongst the Drakken kind. Geno's voice from behind her confirmed her fears though she didn't let it rattle her, she could sense that Icurus was here for something far more important. She remained silent and vigilant as the man's hand wrapped around her blade, speaking of a friend of hers from a life long past by this point; a Kasari long dead. It wasn't until Icurus asked where his brother was that Kasari allowed her gaze to fall to the ground where a small pool of Icuru's blood had formed.

"Etwas sagt mir, dass Sie bereits wissen, die Antwort, die Sie suchen… Was mich führt zu fragen, ob Sie hier, wie mein Aufseher oder Henker sind." (Something tells me that you already know the answer you seek… Which leads me to wonder if you are here as my warden or executioner.) Kasari spoke softly, not a hint of aggression or fear in her voice. Internally her heart was tightly clenched shortening her breath considerably. Taking as deep a breath as she could, Kasari raised her eyes once more filled with a fierce pride for the memory of the man she was to speak about. "Ashura starb den Tod eines Kriegers, starke bis zu seinem letzten Atemzug. Nach Talos diel, die Enge getrieben unsere Gegner uns und machten uns auf den Todesstoẞ zu behandeln, aber Ashura konnte mich nicht sterben lassen. Nicht da. Er nutzte seine "Herz der Flanne" zu Ernst unser Feind verletzen." (Ashura died a warrior's death, stron guntil his very last breath. After Talos fell, our opponent cornered us and made to deal our death blow but Ashura couldn't let me die. Not there. He used his "Heart's Flame" to gravely injure our foe.)

As if to punctuate her words, Kasari's hands left the hilt of her weapon and clasped together in front of her heart. A small ember sparked unseen between her palms quickly sparking to life as she spread her hands apart. Her own "Heart's Flame" was bright and wild in nature but it was striking to look at. Hypnotic in its own way. From within the flame a large broadsword emerged, a weapon she had kept safely tucked away until this point. The sword remained ethereal in nature before Kasari as she reigned in her flame, gasping softly as the light vanished. Then she reached her hands out and grasped the blade gently, falling respectfully to her knees as she presented the now physical sword to its rightful heir.

"Es war meine gröẞte Ehre neben Ihrem Bruder zu kämpfen." (It was my greatest honor to fight beside your brother.) She spoke, using the custom phrase her people said to tell a family their kin had been lost to war. The position she took to present the blade was about as respectful as one could be amongst her people, but she couldn't help clenching her jaw out of fear. It left her vulnerable, and at that moment… She wasn't entirely sure she'd walk away… Not after Geno's comment.

@KAZUAKI

Last edited by a moderator:
After things had settled down, Owen had some time to himself, to think. By now, everyone had run off to do their own thing and he stayed behind, picking up his bags and returning to his room. While putting away his things, he thought about his run in with Greg earlier, which caused his thoughts to drift to Talon and his old gang. He had been so busy with the crusaders, that he didn't have much time to think about those times. He wondered if he had put enough time and distance between himself and Talon, so that his former partner had given up looking for him. Running into Greg made him a little nervous about having to deal with that situation again but Greg was trying to move on as well, so he tried not to cause himself too much anxiety over the matter.

Plopping down on the bed, he thought it was funny how once again he ended up with such a ragtag group of…whatever they were. It also occurred to him how much several members on the team liked to drink. He let slip a quiet chuckle as he wondered what would happen if he got rid of all the booze but the humor of the situation quickly dissolved, as he thought he would probably end up getting seriously injured by doing something like that. Next he thought about the botched mission that he missed and how the public saw them. He also thought about how their situation seemed to be getting worse with all the negative publicity. Somehow, he thought things would get better for them though, even teams who called themselves hero's had to prove themselves.

Although their job was sometimes a dirty one, in the back of his mind he thought it was a necessary evil that had its place in the world and that some would see that too. He also realized that they may have to change their tactics a bit as well, and show some restraint before barging into a situation, maybe it was something he could nag into the others minds. Yes, it would be something he would talk to them about when they returned a civil and hopefully productive discussion. Feeling good about the talk he planned to have with his team later, he left his room to check the main console again for any media updates on the coverage from earlier. After activating the console he immediately he pulled up two screens with different disturbances that involved members of this team. "SON OF A BITCH!" He said out loud. His hopes of a more restrained version of the crusaders instantly dashed.

Fighting the urge to want to punch each of his teammates in the face, he took a deep breath. ~Calm down Owen.~ He said to himself. ~Maybe there's a reasonable explanation.~ He continued skeptically. Looking at both stories he tried to become more informed on what was happening and form his own opinion rather than whatever spin the media was putting on it. He quickly ran to change into a fitted blue, black and white uniform with a black mask over his eyes to help conceal his identity. He wasn't sure if he should pop up in either location and possibly make matters worse. While trying to figure out what to do he heard Behemoth beckon all their members to his location and he sighed. I guess that settled it. He still didn't know if it was a good idea to show up but he promised Behemoth that he would obey the next call to assemble.

Opening a portal, Blitz stepped through it and arrived at the construction site, standing in the vicinity of his teammates. Crossing his arms over his chest he gave everyone there a disapproving glare. "What the hell!?" He complained. "I guess having every media outlet in the country calling for our heads wasn't enough huh?" He said throwing his hands into the air. "Noooo, just to make sure EVERYONE hates us, let's go assault someone during a live broadcast, then endanger some hospital patients, police officers and military personnel!"

The guards begin to push out the last of the reporters that were still in the room . Before circling Kasari and Icurus
The more Kisari had explained about his brothers death the more his face grew angrier. He raises his other hand to hover over Kasaris head . As much as he wanted to blame her for Ashuras death and crush her skull ,he knew it was Ashuras own decision to quit the guard and leave with Kasari. Icurs takes the sword from Kasari and holds it up so he could examine it .
"Ich habe nicht das Recht, diese von Ihnen zu nehmen , außer ich das Gefühl, dass er mich im Jenseits schimpfen würde, wenn ich das von Ihnen nahm "( " I have no right to take this from you , besides i feel like he would scold me in the afterlife if i took this from you ) Icrus says as a sad chuckle escapes his lips. He turns the blade around to face its hilt towards Kasari .
" Nehmen Sie es , es ist ....." ( take it , it .....)

" you disappoint, Mr icurus" Genos voice says coming from the room speakers showing that he had bin watching the entire time . The guards begin to rip there shirt off revealing there metal bodys with timers on them with only .10 secondes left on the clock. Left with no other option Icurus turns around as his giant black wings wrap around Kasari . Icurus turns his head to look back at Kasari
" Die Echtmetall - Mann liegt unter dem Meer von Frost " ( the real metal man lies under the sea of frost )
Icrus says before his wings squeeze around kisari just a the androids detonate . Destroying the room and creates a giant hole in the middle of the conference room celing .

Fima let Behemoth vent without a word back. Being referenced along with Ms. Victorious did irk her, but she also relented he was right. When he was he done, she slipped as he reverted to a commanding role, nodding at his request to delete Jake from any media. Doubtless her system back on the Crusader was already reacting to anything appearing online. "I can get you off the media's eye line, too, Bane, if you'll allow me," Fima turned to him, crossing her arms. She may not trust him just yet...but the man was obviously not a bad guy. Probably. Either way, if he was worried about scrutiny, she'd help where she could.

"Kisari's facing Göring- the robot man from our fight- and another Drakken at that conference," Fima replied when Behemoth asked about her and Owen, "I saw it on the news on my way here. As for Owen, before I left we got a distre-"

Fima stopped when Blitz suddenly appeared, yelling at them. Ah. I understand how this feels now. Like with Behemoth, she waited till Blitz stopped before asking, "Wasn't there a distress signal in the Pacific you and Jake were going to investigate?"

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
@CJ Liston

Bane looked at her... "I'm sure you could, as could I but I'm sure that the people I didn't want to see my broadcast already have but that could help" he said thanking her...
Bane stood up and walked to his jet... "I will help Alice and I will find you when she's conscious" he replied to her

He was warped up and flew off in the direction of the hospital... he turned the cloaking system on as he landed on the roof. The hopital was on lock down but he was use to technology. He was able to get past guards and sneak back to Alice's room,

"Wow they really went about it wrong... If only I was here years ago..." he said looking at her...
Bane went out the window with her body .. and flew off to the cradle where he had advanced equipment to help her.

" hmph" Jake watches as Bane takes his leave . " hold that thought " he says to Owen before standing up and opening a portal and steping into it . Secondes later he reappears holding a beer in his hand.
" sorry about that " he says poping the cap off with his thumb ." Dragon tails will be fine " he saus refering to kisari
" shes a big girl " Jake says as he puts the beer up to his mouth " a big .... hot ..... sharp teeth .....dragon..... girl " Jake says sarcastically as he takes a sip from his beer.

Reactions: Iroh
Kasasri tensed sensing Icurus' hand hovering above her head hesitantly, her eyes and jaw clenched tightly in anticipation for an attack that would not come. She looked up at the man curiously, confused by his decision not to follow through with his gut instinct to knock her about. Even more so, after looking at his fallen brother's sword, he turned the blade back around and offered it back to her. She had truly cared for Ashura, as he was one of the few people who understood her. Losing him had dealt a great blow to the young Drakken woman, but she was sure learning this news was equally painful to one of his own blood as it was to her. Before Kasari could accept the sword from Icurus' the man was cut off by Geno's voice through a speaker system in the room. She spun around just then realizing that he was no longer in the room with them, in fact it was the first time she was noticing the room around her in a few minutes.

Cursing herself internally, Kasari hissed at the men surrounding her and Icurus only to find that they weren't actually men at all. They were just like those metallic monsters she and Reflection had fought back during their last mission, only these ones looked human. Either way, the numbers indicated she and her new ally were out of time. Her eyes flew open with surprise as her form was shrouded by Icurus' wings, almost missing the words he spoke before the room around them went black.

~~
She wasn't sure how long she was out, but it couldn't have been more than a few seconds as the room was still filled to the brim with thick, black smoke. Kasari stirred slowly, wincing as her muscles groaned for her to lie still. Her head was pounding and ears ringing so loud she couldn't even hear her own breath. Vision blurred, Kasari tried to regain her bearings through the smoke though neither ailment worked to aid her efforts. Somehow she managed to push herself to a standing position, pretty unsteady on her feet as was seen by her slight swaying and partially slumped posture. She was vaguely aware that her shoes were a thing of the past, her bare feet in contact with the cracked flooring. It had mostly survived the blast, probably by design to protect any space below, but through it she could feel vibrations. Trying to focus on them, she realized it was a band of soldiers called in to be sure the job was completed, as no technology could in the room's current state.

Kasari turned to grab Icurus who she remembered being in the room with her before the blast, her hand outstretched before she actually saw him. Soldiers filed into the room and surrounded the area the targets had inhabited, hesitating as they were met with an inhuman growling sound. Through the smoke, a few soldiers stumbled backwards with looks of horror plastered to their faces, panicking as their fears were confirmed. Kasari's eyes glowed brightly, piercing through the darkness like a beast from a nightmare as she snarled at anything she sensed as being too close. Inhaling deeply, the Drakken woman scared off the remaining soldiers by letting out a shrill scream, equaling that of a banshee call from mythology.

Without hesitating, she fell to her knees beside Icurus and wrapped her arms around him. The Crusader ring activated and pulled the pair to a construction site somewhere, though she did not where, she did know that her team would be there because that was what she wished for. Even in the light one could tell how inhuman her eyes were, slit and glowing with the rage trapped in her chest (though by now they were starting to fade in intensity). Finally breathing in fresh air, the overwhelming scent of blood filled her nose, though who it belonged to she could not tell. She was covered in fairly nasty scrapes but the scent was not hers alone, not that she bothered to wipe any of it away as she wrapped her fingers around the hilt of the broadsword and stood shakily. Staggering away from Icurus' form left behind on the ground, Kasari stumbled forward a few steps before bumping into Serafima… She involuntarily wrapped her arms around Fima's shoulders to steady herself as her knees gave out beneath her, the sword falling to the ground with an oddly harmonic ring. "Denken Sie daran… Das Meer… von Frost." (Remember… The Sea… of Frost.) Kasari said absently, repeating what Icurus had told her as she slid to the ground. "That bastard-" She tried to speak only to be caught off guard by a coughing fit, the woman curling over as she hacked up blood and smoke.

Watching Bane disappear, Serafima's gut twisted with angst. It had been long years of Fima protecting her friend. Keeping her out public eye. Making sure Reflection's enemies never learned of her existence. Even the Crusader's were oblivious to Alice's existence, for a time. Trusting Alice's fate to a complete stranger went against every instinct- but it was out of her hands now. Fima turned to Behemoth, about to suggest they should split to go to the Pacific and Kisari, when she heard the familiar rip of a wormhole. She turned, flashing with irritation-

- and a sooty, bloodied Kisari stumbled into her.

Fima caught the Drakken in a firm grip, subconsciously drawing a piece of Behemoth's strength to steady them. She didn't even see the second, unconscious Drakken. Kisari mumbled in German before dissolving into a fit of coughing. Black spit and blood dripped on her lips, causing Fima to tighten her grip and slowly lower the both of them to the ground.

"Shit, Kisari," Fima said checking her for any serious injuries with fingers that began to tremble. Between Alice and the disaster the Crusaders' found themselves in, it brought unpleasant memories of the White Hand's tragedy. Fima squeezed her eyes shut. "What the Hell happened to you?"

Last edited:
When Jake opened a portal to retrieve a beer, Owen turned his head to look at him. "That's another thing. I'm starting to think you guys drink a little too much. Do you really have to have a beer right now? What kind of message does that send to the people watching our every move?" He took a break from chastising Jake when he heard Fina asking him about the distress signal which caused a look of confusion to wash over his face. "So you mean there's another emergency out there? I saw Kisari interrupt a live broadcast to attack that guy you were all talking about, then I caught a glimpse of you all on the news in the middle of some type of disturbance before Behemoth gave the call to assemble… so I came here." Owen meant to comment on the departure of Bane and what his involvement in the disturbance was but almost as soon as he opened his mouth, Kisari showed up with an acquaintance he had never seen before. His teammate appeared to be on death's door and Owen ran over to her and Fina. "Oh no. Kisari!" He looked at Icarus with mild contempt, trying not to assume that he was the one responsible for Kisari's current condition. "What happened to her?!"

Jake sips his beer quietly as he looks back and forth between the two Drakkens . He takes a knee next to Icurus and examines his burns . " hm" He looks at Kasari before looking back at Icurus. ~so hes a lizard too~ Jake says lifting his finger as he grew his claw and attempts to inject Icurus with a neurotoxin . " This will take the eg."
The Drakken man quickly grips Jakes hand stopping him . Icurus pushes Jakes hand away before looking up at the sky .
" i got it " Jake says standing up and taking a step back from Icurus as he takes his last breath .

Mean while (somewhere )

Geno stares out of his limo window as they enter an airfield . " mrs kira, could you please contact mr Toketsu and let him know we will be arriving in Moscow in 5 hours and it would be delightful if he met us there. " Geno says to a woman in a buisness suit sitting across of him. " he enjoys cold places "

(Hopefully I can comment when I wake up before work)

A portal commonly used by the Crusader opened and seriously injured Kisari and another Drakken came out of it. She was covered in soot and blood, She was even unable to hold the sword she carried and it fell from her grasp to the ground. She then staggered to Serafima and wrapped her arms around her. She said something, Something only Serafima would have heard. Behemoth was in shook, What had happen at the conference? Serafima was a Savage warrior and she was reduces to such a state was something he never witness from her. He then heard Owen admonishing Jake over his excessive drinking which someone had to do. He never cared how much someone drunk, The repercussion was on them after all but with the world watching he would be making things worse without knowing it.

He walked up to to Serafima who held Kisari in her arms. She needed medical attention and so did her the man she brought with her who seem to have gotten the worst of it. Serafima ask Kasari what happen but she was down for the count and wasn't going to answer soon. "Kisari needs help, We need to get back to the Crusader and see what we can do for her in the medical bay, She ship computer should know what she needs." With that statement he open up a portal back to base. "Come on Reflection." He then turned to Jack. "Apex, Grab that guy she brought with us, Let's see what we can do for him." He told him.

Behemoth then addressed Owen who was just as concern as everyone else. He saw the way he looked at Kisari's fellow Drakken. "Blitz, Let's not jump to conclusion, I did that I would be smashing his skull by now. Whoever did this has just signed there death certificate, I promise you that." Behemoth told him. Behemoth then entered the portal and had the ship's computer prep the medical bay.

Toketsu received the call telling him he was to meet Geno in Moscow, Russia. He knew he had know choice to hide there and had to cancel a few dates he had planed. Toketsu using his Legion connection booked a plane within the hour and set up a hotel room where he would like Geno to meet him. He was sure Geno would beat him there so he texted the room number, 406.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iroh
Malcom was back at his base of operations
He placed Alice in a tank that had regenerative properties... It was a mix of technology and biology, the nanites in the tank repaired physical damage to the body while the fluid in the tank sped up the healing process and repaired the nervous system as well.

"Man, a whole lot of damage has been done and it wasn't just from whatever accident you were in but the doctors really messed up... you should count your lucky stars Alice that you came across me, well If I never became this being then I wouldn't have this tech available to save someone like you" he said to himself looking
at her readings...

He turned on the news and he wiped the signal of the footage but he knew it was already too late, he felt bad for the damage that was caused....
Looking at the readings some more he smirked as signs seemed positive for Alice to make it out alive.
"It will take a one day before your conscious... but 5 days till your fully healed so I will return you to your friend Sera" he says

Malcom still had his suit on but no helmet, he was ready to go out on the prowl .... his side project was a special elastic fiber that could stretch and shape around the body, he had no use for this but for someone like Apex who would grow out of his clothing this would at least keep his private area covered up when he returned to human form. It was based of Mr. Amazing's suit a superhero who could stretch so the special fibers in his clothing would stretch with him this was being altered by
Malcom to not only withstand being stretched out but to self repair itself. Now it wouldn't be perfect but it would make sure to stay on that much he knew, the new armor was being synthesized so he decided to head out.

310298ac1a3dc74bc2beffab4e92e881.jpg

Malcom left the cradle and grabbled his mask and put it on and went out on the city he had a to go speak to an informant.

~In the city~

Bane was on the rooftop in a shady neighborhood and his informant was a drug dealer named Emilio... Bane watched him make a drug deal as he didn't care about the customers.... Emilio went back to his spot to wait for another deal and thats when Bane dropped in on him literally...
Emilio: "HOLY SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN...MAAAN!" he screamed trying to run
Bane grabbed him....
"Oh come on i'm not that bad I having killed you ... so Emilio when's the next shipment of poison coming in and where?" he asked
Emilio: "AAHH I DON'T KNOW MAN, COME ON THIS IS MY BUSINESS IF I KEEP GIVING YOU THESE TIPS WHAT AM I GONNA DO FOR WORK MAN" he said
"Im sorry I didn't think about putting you out of work Emilio... well I hear Mcdonalds is hiring i'll fill out an application for you ... now talk" he said while
gripping his neck and lifting him off the ground... "Or would you like a knife warped into your neck.. well it'd be a quick death so maybe I should and find
a new pigeon"
he says as his hand began to glow
Emilio: "Holy shit ...OK...OK OK .. the warehouse on 45th street... its going down but Cali upped up her security, cuz you kept fucking up the shipments.
she wants the boogeyman dead... " he says.
Bane let him go "Really then I can't disappoint her, thanks Emilio" he says before walking off.​

" thats not happening " Jake says looking down at Icurus. Icurus body slowly begins to turn into glowing red ash as it he slowly rises to his feet .
Icurus looks at Kasari with a stern look followed by a short nod before walking until his ashes fully faded away .
Jake watches with a grin as the Drakken man takes his last secondes walking . If no one was watching jake at the time they wouldent know his body had mutated into armored skin as soon as Icurus started to stand up . Jake looks at his hand as his body starts to revert before looking at Kasari ~intresting~ he says opening his own portal to his room . Since Apexs abilities are mostly about survival adaptation and instincts , hisbody would react on it's own to threats, But to have it react just by being close to some one made jake excited for some unexplained reason .

" hey Kasari " Jake says with a grin on his as he faces his portal .
" i think im falling for you " He says chuckling while he walks into his portal .

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Fima slung Kisari's arm across her neck and pulled the Drakken up. She half carried, half dragged, the other girl into the portal after Jake, not once becoming aware of the male Drakken.

Back on the ship, Fima immediately took Kisari into her quarters. The heat of the room made Fima sweat but she ensured Kisari was comfortable, then went to the panel next to her door and programmed the ship's healing units. It flashed blue, then red, and brought up Kisari's biometers. Satisfied the ship would take care of their teammate, Fima made a pit stop in her own quarters, grabbing her laptop and a backpack of food, then went into the central lounge.

"I calibrated the ship's computer to treat her. We shouldn't disturb her until she comes out on her own," Fima grimaced as she sat down on the on ground, booting up her laptop companion. First thing first- wipe the media coverage of the Crusaders and Bane. As she suspected, her program had already started the progress. Fima made a few adjustments then sat against a couch and sighed. The weariness of using her power so much was finally hitting full force. Her muscles ached, and her hands trembled. Looking at them, Fima realized she wasn't sure if the shakes were from exhaustion or rage. If Behemoth ordered her to strangle someone, however, Fima would do it in a heartbeat no questions asked. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. Pulling the cap off with her teeth and took a large gulp, shooting a look at Owen as if daring him to say something about it. The shakes stopped, anyways.

Looking up, Fima spotted Behemoth. "What now?" she asked, half hoping he would give her someone to kill.

Behemoth looked Reflection in the eye, He honestly didn't know what to do next. They had little to no information on the guys who did this. Today was a big bust to be honest and the Crusader's have been on a losing streak. "I don't know what to tell you, We need to wait for Kisari to awake so we can ask her what went down." Behemoth walked over to the main computer and pulled up the news feed from Kisari confrontation with Geno. "From what I gathered she attack a millionaire, Evil machine or not to the public eye she was nothing more then a maniac. I wish she told me first, I would have stopped her." he explained.

Behemoth then turned back to Reflection. "So can we really trust this Bane character?" He asked. "Bane says he can heal your friend but how can we know he's not just lying to you and selling dreams." Behemoth place his hand on her shoulder before he continued. "I understand I was no help but turning to this complete stranger is unorthodox. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it's better then being to trusting." Behemoth just wanted this day to end and start anew. That's when a alert pooped up on the screen.

Behemoth face palmed and went to check the alert. It seems that a newly powered criminal is raising hell down in Atlantic City with a Militia following him. They are currently trying to take over a portion of the city for themselves. "Well it looks like something came up. So who want's to take this one, We will need two people to handle this. If no one want's to take this up then I put my plans on hold and handle it but I will at least need so help. I want to stop this before it becomes a real problem." Behemoth waited to see who would volunteer for it.

• Love
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Jake takes a shower as soon as he retuns to his room . After his shower he changes into some cloths before laying down on his bed and stares up at the celing . Hearing the crusaders red alert he sits up slowly and walks towards the door
" it just never ends" he says opening his door in time to hear Behemoth ask if any one wanted to take it . ~hell no~ he says to his self before looking at his case of beer . He quietly opens a portal next to him and sticks his arm in to have it pop out next to his beer .He picks up his case and slowly steps back into his room trying not to catch anyones attention. Thinking he made a clean get away Jake shuts his door and returns to his bed before opening a bottle and taking a sip as he stared out his room window into space .

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Bane made it back to the cradle a little battle worn and bloody, he doesn't know how many people he wounded tonight but he did even have to kill a few which he hated but he had reason to.
Fighting Apex and taking down a drug shipment he needed healing as he went to his room where Alice was healing and hooked himself up to a different machine as he began his own healing process. As he closed his eyes he heard a bang against Alice's tank as he opened his eyes he saw that she opened her eyes.
Bane jumped up, "Impossible your already gaining consciousness" he says looking at her reading and her eyes closed again.
"Wow my tech is better then I thought, i shoud get her back to her friend for when she she does completely heal i'm sure she'll want to see her friend and not some strange black guy" he said laughing to himself.

As he went back to healing his system got word of a disturbance, "Damn, I gotta heal up before I try to intervene" he says as he tapped into satellite feed to see what was going on and who had showed up to stop the disturbance.
@CJ Liston

Kisari had fought hard in order to stay awake, but by this point she barely had enough strength to keep her eyes open. As her vision blurred she could see the ashes of her former comrade fading off into the distance, a small tear escaping the corner of her eye as she fell into the clutches of unconciousness.

~~

Everything was around the young girl was dark, but she held no fear in her heart as the warmth embraced her caringly. The tiny Drakken girl had just barely begun to show signs of wing development, her skin still pale and soft as if it had never seen a harsh day in her life. Large red eyes gleamed in the darkness, seeking for some kind of shape to join her in the never ending void. For her there was no up or down, simply the warm shadows that she sat suspended in waiting for something to happen. Almost as if responding to her wish, a bright light appeared behind her, the curious girl turning around to face the mysterious light. Willing herself forward, the child stepped into the light, emerging a place she remembered from her dreams.

The lush green around her sat in contrast with the sea of sand beyond, smoke filling the air above the sacred volcanoes her people called home. Everything was perfect, and for once in her life, Kisari felt calm. She stepped lightly as her feet barely brushed the familiar ground, eyes scanning the horizon for something she had yet to figure out. It wasn't until she spotted the Guard returning from what looked like a hard days training excercises out in the desert. Immediately her eyes locked onto a tall, dark headed figure, a warm smile spreading across her face as she recognized her eldest brother. "Fai." She breathed lightly, happen to be seeing his face once again. Almost as if he had heard the voice, his body stirred turning his face toward her.

Expression falling, the man dropped the wooden staff he'd been holding to the ground, his comrades all too busy wrestling to notice the commotion. "Kisari? Meine geliebte Schwester. Wie kann das sein?" (Kisari? My beloved sister. How can this be?) Somehow his reaction didn't surprise the child, she must have been a strange sight for him. She merely giggled in response, ignoring the look of sadness his eyes held. While she couldn't see them, the child could feel swirling black marks taint her skin like war paint, markings usually reserved for those who lived long enough to be considered elders. This seemed to alarm Fai even more, taking a step forward before he paused, eyes searching for something he could sense but not see.

Resting a gentle hand on her head, Kisari looked up to be met with the face of Ashura. He didn't look angry, but he certainly wasn't happy to see her either. "Sie können nicht bleiben, Sie in das Land der Metall zurückkehren. Sie haben dort eine Rechnung offen." (You cannot stay, you must return to the land of metal. You have unfinished business there.) Suddenly she was eye-level with Ashura, her spirit reflecting her actual age once more as she faced her still quite confused brother. Stepping forward she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed his forhead fondly before returning to Ashura's side. The wind picked up around them, scattering the world like flower petals as the pair returned to the darkness, though its warmth had faded cosiderably. "Ich konnte nicht Ihr Bruder zu retten... Es ist meine tifste Bedauern." (I couldn't save your brother... It is my deepest regret.) Kisari spoke, her voice echoing into nothing. Ashura simply shook his head with a curt smile. "Sie erhalten immer noch nicht, dass es, nicht Salamander du? Sie meinen, mehr an andere als Sie denken. Aber wir können uns darüber ein anderes Mal sprechen, für Sie fast von Ihnen sind." (You still don't get it, do you Salamander? You mean more to others than you realize. But we can talk about this some other time, for you are almost out of yours.)

She didn't want to leave, but she could feel that she didn't quite belong by his side quite yet. As if giving her the nudge she needed, Ashura vanished, leaving her alone in the void. Sighing heavily, Kisari closed her eyes...

~~

Alarms were blaring all around her as the Drakken woman gasped to life. Her chest felt so tight she could barely move, every muscle in her body lacking its usual energy. The noise didn't help to center the confused Drakken, the girl covering her ears and snarling for the room to shut up. As if that were all it were looking for, the room fell silent allowing Kisari to gather her bearings. "How did I...?" She groaned as she forced herself to a sitting position. Internally her body screamed at her to stay put, but she was never really one to listen to reason. Vaguely she remembered meeting up with her comrades in some strange place, however she remembered nothing of returning to her room... She figured someone had to have carried her there since her injuries were obvious without looking. This only feuled the woman's irritation as she pulled herself to a wall. Pulling herself up to her feet, Kisari noticed something dark wrapped around her arm as she rose.

"What now?" She growled as she inspected the odd marking. "Room. Mirror, now." Kisari hissed, putting her fist through the glass presented to her just moments after it had arrived. Black markings like the tattoos that hid her wings while disguised marked her skin like war paint. It wasn't as if they were hideous, in fact they served to make her even more menacing... Not exactly something she was looking forward to in that moment. They shaped her face to look slightly leaner, more dragon-esque than it arleady did, accentuating her glowing eyes. They also snaked around her arms and legs, though their true purpose unknown. She had heard of elders that had returned from battle with such markings but no one had ever explained what they were. Having too much on her mind to care about, Kisari kicked her door down angrily not caring that the ship would mend it the moment she walked away.

"BEHEMOTH!" Kisari shouted, throwing her into a coughing fit. She placed her palm against the wall to steady herself while she waited for her vision to return from inky darkness. Breathing in slowly, she pushed away from the wall and continued on her rampage. The Drakken got distracted by a display on the wall still showing her stand off with Geno. "FUCKING DAMNIT!" She screamed, sending a fireball flying at the wall. "Humans disgust me."

" shall i arrange an escort for Mr. Toketsu?" Geno's assistant asks as she follows Geno into his hotel room .
"That will not be necessary " Geno says opening the window curtains so he could examine the gloomy atmosphere outside . Because Moscow was currently experiencing a minor blizzard it was the ideal location to hold a secret meeting between legion members.
" do you know the one thing a superhero needs the most mrs.Lola?"
Geno asks as he places his arms behind his back to better his posture.
His assistant fixes her glasses as she as she gives Geno a confused look .
" super powers?" She says not certain if that was the answer he was looking for.

" so are you saying any man or woman that somehow obtained superhuman capabilities are considered superheros? "
Geno says answering his assistant's question with another. Lola turns around as she begins to remove her coat only to get surprised when Geno begins to help her.
Geno examines Lolas body with his eyes making her nervous and shocked by his sudden actions.
"Its people like you an i " Geno says as he slowly runs the back of his hand down Lolas cheek down to her neck.
" compared to them, the human body is considered fragile and weak , so it is normal for the strong to protect the weak"

Genos warm smile only adds to the growing lust that was building up in his assistant.
" but what happens when the strong grows tired of protecting the weak ? When they turn on us? Who will protect us from the very ones who swore to protect us ? " Geno says justifying the false intentions of the company that he controlled.

Thinking something was about to happen Lola leans forward and attempts to kiss Geno only to passout when Geno releses a electric charge from his fingers . Geno catches Lola and lays her onto the bed before fixing his suit and walking out of the room . " my assistant has bin overworked and needs to rest " Geno says to a guard that was standing guard outside his room . Geno then heads towards the original room that Toketsu had arranged before there arrival . In the room a metalic stand up coffin along with an android stood in the center of the room . Geno awaits Toketsus arrival .

Status
Not open for further replies.