The Crusaders

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hold on!" Reflection hissed, crouching behind the rusting duct of a rooftop. She peered around it. She caught a glimpse of Blitz flying back towards Apex and a drone to the east. The one who captured her attention, though, was the man leaning against the rooftop's edge, watching the battles unfold with a sniper rifle perched next to him. Doesn't seem aware of me yet...

Reflection had caught sight the falling helicopter when Kisari had. While her teammate flew to their rescue, Reflection jumped on the console controls to find the cause of the crash. She spotted a spark of a bullet hitting the copter's side before piercing the pilot's head. She tracked it's trajectory and found the man on the rooftop. And he had a sniper rifle. She figured killing him and getting his sniper would be two birds, one stone. Forgetting she'd asked Behemoth for her own weapon, or that he was still behind her, Reflection opened a portal and teleported herself silently behind the enemy sniper, some yards away. She then took cover when Blitz spoke through the comms.

Retreating behind the duct, Reflection slipped a blue pill into her mouth and thought. We have to save the girl, and the rest of them...but this won't end just because we save a few innocents. She flexed her hands. Blue lightning sparked around her flesh. First things first.

"Blitz. I'm about to obtain a rifle now. Buy me a little more time," Reflection whispered to him then keyed off the comm without waiting for a response.

Tensing up, Reflection rolled from her cover and sent a bolt of blue lightning at the enemy sniper, hoping to strike him dead before he even knew what was happening.

" please..... please stop this" The mayor begs.
The militia leader turns off the tv before sitting back down . He pulls out a cigaret and lights it " there we go .....thats what i wanted to see" the militia says as he points at the mayor .
" despair is a form of art , and im the artist" the leader says chuckling . "sir we got reports of supers in the city " one of the troops says as he holds a radio up to his ear .

" so what?, they havent stoped us yet " the leader says blowing some smoke up into the air.
" maybe we are not making enouph noise , lets fix that " he says standing back up and walking towards the other side of the room. all the troops do the same and pull the mayor with them . "make me a window " the leader says ordering one of the troops to plant a c4 onto the window . the explosion creates a big hole in the side of the building. " its bin 5 minutes and i havent seen a supers head , make sure our friend gets a reminder." he says to another militia soldier.
the soldier quickly leaves the room and takes another hostage to a truck out side to be transfered down the street .

Meanwhile on the roof

Cortex was looking through his scope watching the surrounding area. as he reaches for some sun flower seeds in his pocket he sees the reflection of a bright blue light from his scope and quickly rolls to his side , evading the lighting before training his pistol on Reflection.
" not today nina" he says cocking his pistol and fireing.

mean while

Apex watches as Blitz gos off to catch the Helicopter . the truck holding the hostage drives up to Apex and Blitz and with out warning pushes the hostage out of the truck before sparying him with bullets . while the driver holds up his radio . " you listening now big freak! here how about this . as the Radio clicks off a morter shot fires from the central building and hits a building .
Apex eyes begin to grow red as his body began to mutate again into a slimer version of Apex with animal like legs .
due to his frustration his primal side was beging to take over . Apex turns towards blitz this time showing nothing more than a vicious animal . Apex leaps at building before bounceing from it towards another. the more he circled the faster he got before finally lunging down at Blitz with his claws at the ready .

( >=D )

Last edited:
Lightning crackled around Reflection, deflecting Cortez's bullets. She dodged to the aside and caught a glimpse of the truck that pulled up near Apex. Seconds later, a to her right collapsed in dust and rubble. Damn it!

"Little Birdie, can you do something about that truck without hurting the hostages?" she asked before turning her attention back to Cortez. You need that rifle. Don't lose focus.

Reflection waited for a pause in his firing then charged from her cover. She closed on him in a bounding leap. A metal baton appeared in her hands which she charged with electricity and struck at Cortez's shoulder blade.

Reactions: Captain808
Preparations were still being made but her aide was needed. Ava sought out the truck on her drone's feed, and upon finding it, drew in closer. The occupants were overconfident and didn't wear helmets. A well-timed strafing run could kill the entire frontseat, and the truck would do the rest.

"Alright, I'm going in for a strafing run; I'll see if I can kill the driver, and we'll see where it goes from there. Standby."

The best part about quadrotors? They can actually strafe. With expertise, she flew in front and riddled the windshield with bullets, the first three shattering it. She confirmed multiple hits and at least one kill - the driver. Task accomplished, she gained altitude, lifting away before they could return fire.

"The driver's dead, there's going to be a crash. Survivors will be disoriented, including anybody - hostage or militia - in the back. Scramble your people in reserve, a small show of force should get that situation under control. I recommend execution, these scum don't respect life enough to keep theirs."

Tapping the comm link in his ear, Owen nodded when Fima revealed she needed more time. "Got it." He said as he landed below, ready to face off against Apex once more. He stood there rather casually at first with one hand on his hip. Leaning his head to the side he grinned. "Now where were we?" He teased. The banter was short lived however because soon after, the militia started executing more hostages. Blitz scowled and bit his lip from the brutality he saw. Unable to stand still while innocent people senselessly lost their lives, he prepared to intercept the terrorist group but as soon as he took a step forward, he saw Apex mutate from what appeared to be sheer rage. Quickly bounding from building to building the creature Jake had become came crashing down towards him with claws extended. Blitz managed to hop backwards into the air, hovering just a few feet above ground and barely missing being trampled and shredded. Before the dust could settle from Apex's landing, Blitz used the debris as cover as he flew right for his teammate, reaching back to deliver an inhumanly strong punch to hopefully knock Apex off his feet. It was hard to determine if Apex was still in his right mind in this more feral form. Even so, Owen decided to pull his punches, this was just for show after all. "Apex...you're still...you...right?" He asked with uncertainty.

Reactions: Captain808
" shit " Cortez curses as his shots were being deflected from the womans lightning .
He continues to fire until he empty his clip .
"Fuck" Cortel says before performing a front dodge roll to evade Reflection before dashing away to put some distance between them .
" Ay MANO , i got a little visitor up here " Cortez says through his radio as he reloads his pistol .

The militia leader takes a drag from his cigaret " handel it then " He says through his radio as he looks out the hole in the building at one of his trucks being assualted by some sort of aircraft.
" target that truck " He says ordering the solgier that was maning the mortar.

After being smashed into a building from Blitzs puch Apex roars as he leaps back out infront of Blitz again . His side that was dented in from Blitzs puch began to make a poping sound as it started to heal . He begins to growl more ferociously as smoke begins to come out from his mouth .

the last hostage that escaped the militia truck runs between Blitz and Apex screaming . her shirt was slightly ripped exposeing her chest .
Like a bee to honey Apex watches silently as she runs past them . " nice " he says looking back at Blitz with a naughty smile . The mortar that was fired hits the truck and explodes .

when the smoke clears Jake could be seen in his human form carrying the woman in his arms.
and somehow he had his cat mask on again .
" its ok now.. ill protect you " he says to the woman in a heroric voice

Kisari watched with disbelief as a soldier from within the truck hopped out and executed a hostage, the resulting reaction from Apex a rather dangerous one. To avoid being hit in the crossfire, Kisari leapt away from the feral form Apex had taken on to settle on a nearby building. Scanning the area around them, she noticed something odd about their situation.

"Birdie... there's something missing here, do you think you can help me find it?" Kisari asked, looking around carefully just to be sure. "All these men give off the 'taking orders' vibe... I sense no leader among them. So where's the one in charge?"

The Dragoness was momentarily distracted by the mortar shot striking the vehicle. Extending out an arm, Kisari focuse on the explosion to contain as much of the heat and flame as she could from spreading out to the still nearby hostages and allies. "The faster we find this guy, the sooner this ends. Where is he?"

Glad to see some innocents retreating from the combat zone safely, Ava got a boost to her morale. She was nothing short of eager to help evacuate more civilians and destroy the militia occupying the city.

"See if you can find the enemy force's center of defense. Wherever is most heavily guarded is probably where their leader is. If you want my suggestions on where to look, check the Courthouse, Mayor's Office, Police Station, and Sheriff's Office. The Cop Shop in particular is meant to be highly defensible, and with the Hell these guys are spreading as freely as they are, they probably have utilized it as an important position whether it's their center or not. Speaking of which, everyone, they should have access to an armory if they are set up at the Police Station or Sheriff's Office. If we can wrest these positions from them, we should see an almost immediate downgrade in their equipment. It'll be one Helluva fight, though."

Counter-Guerilla seemed like a good role for her at the moment. Her stealth capabilities with her miniscule quadrotor made her perfect for recon.

"Need me anywhere? I could probably infiltrate their perimeter easily enough."

Waiting to see how Apex responded to the punch and the question, Blitz hovered there until he saw some activity. Suddenly Apex leapt from the building he had crashed into, moving back into fighting position while letting out a distinctive roar. Blitz could see that whatever damage he had caused his teammate had corrected itself, in a somewhat sickening way, which caused Blitz to wince and turn away slightly. "Ugh." When the smoke erupted from his teammates maw, Blitz hovered back a few feet not sure if it was hazardous or not. "What now?" He asked, before being distracted by a half naked woman who ran between the two of them to escape her former captives. Jake's lecherous remark caused Owen to drop his guard and shake his head. Apparently Jake was fine.

"You're disgusting." He said flatly, half teasing and half serious. The sudden explosion of the truck that once housed the hostages caused him to shield himself from the blast. When the smoke cleared, he saw Jake back in human form wearing his kitty mask again and hitting on the half-naked female hostage in his arms, assuring her that he would keep her safe in his most heroic voice. Owen landed and approached the two, folding his hands across his chest. "Then why does it seem like she's in more danger now than she was before?" He quipped with a smirk. Tapping the comm link in his ear. He addressed the others. "Looks like the hostages on the ground are safe now…well except for one." He said eyeing Jake. "What's next?"

Listening to the plan Little Birdie came up with, he nodded. "Sounds like we should split up then? I guess I'll check out the police station." He said as he suddenly lifted the half-naked woman out of Jake's arms and leapt into the air. He intended on flying over to the police station to make sure it was secured. But first he would drop the hostage off at the hospital. "Play time's over Killer Kitty. Time to get back to work."

" he...but.........Blitz?" Jake says with a really shocked voice . " Ah i mean good thinking birdboy"
Jake quickly says in a deep voice .
" do not worry madam , my side kick will move you to safety while i handel theses bad people "
Jake says standing in a hero pose.
He reaches out for one of her hands
" thou it is a ti-t..... ah i mean a pitty that we must be seperated , i pray our paths crosses again one day" Jake says dramaticly as he pulls his hands away .Before Blitz could retaliate Jake dashes off towrds the main city hall.
" what ever , captin cockblock"

Reflection followed her teammates' dialogue as she ducked, rolled, and fired thin spurts of lightning at Cortez. She heard him to talk to someone- presumably a leader- asking for back up. She smirked. Sounded like he was panicking. It also brought an idea to her.

"Little Birdie. Can you hack their comms? Trace it to the leader?" Reflection asked, but didn't have time to wait for an answer. As her opponent continually opened fire, a bullet grazed her arm and another dented the ground at her feet. The rest were deflected by her lightning. Fima bared her teeth behind her mask and calculated how much time she had left on her borrowed power. 15 minutes, approx. It was weakening faster than she anticipated. Can't worry about that now.

Reflection danced back, allowing the distance Cortez placed between them, and charged up lightning in her hands. She pointed her baton at Cortez and used it as a conduit for her built up power. Fry you ass, she thought and then let loose blue lightning that lit the rooftop like a beacon.

Ava set her drone to hover out of sight before rolling over to another computer, one hooked up to her home's over-the-top antenna relay. She started typing away on her keyboard, searching for the Militia's frequency and locale.

"I found your comms, I can certainly find theirs. They're using CB so I can't use it to trace any sources, but with my drone, I can approximate a certain transmission's location by the signal strength. Getting into their network is easy, finding the big bad will take some time. Now then, just a bit of fine tuning, and... Done! I'm linking their frequency as an optional feed aspect, you can check it on your communicators and get the upper hand."

Using her drone as a local relay, she managed to break into their frequency and had a number of options available to her.

"I can also provide jamming and disruption services. I can jam their comms, disabling the chain of command, but I won't be able to triangulate any communications, or I can send a deafening screech over the frequency to not only act as an anti-stealth feature, but also to work kind of like a flashbang, minus the flash. I'll give a warning before I disrupt, so get out of their comms or your head's gonna hurt."

" adios mano " Cortez says through his com as he drops his pistol . Knowing he cant beat Reflection he extends his arms welcoming the Electricity zap him a crisp

The leader tosses his cigaret out the hole in the wall . " avtivate the juggernaut.... we will see if we got our moneys worth " The leader says as he does a hand jesture towards one of the gaurds by the door. " and bring in the two last "
He pulls up two chairs towards the mayor and places it infront of him . when a milita solgier brings in the little girl and another woman ,the leader sits them down on the chairs.

"wha...what are you going to do " the mayor says seeing that the two hostages was his wife and daughter .
" painting a picture " the leader says as he cocks his pistol.
" n...no please! don't do this ! ill give you what ever you want .... is it money? ill pay what ever you ask !please !"
the leader crouches down next to the mayor and lights another cigaret .
" havent i told you before..... we already got paid for the job " he says sitting the mayor up to lean against the wall . " now chose " the leader says sitting next to the mayor and putting an arm around him while holding up his pistol .

" wait .. please! i can't"
the leader fires a round between the two girls making them scream .
" now i will count to five , if you dont chose , ill shoot them both"
The leader says blowing some smoke into the mayors face .

Kisari leapt from the rooftop spreading her wings out to fly above her teammate, matching Apex's speed. "Don't humans normally target leaders in an attempt to control the opposing forces? Birdie said one of their stations might be the Mayor's office, I'd be willing to bet they have him holed up inside as one of their hostages." She called down to him, keeping her eyes forward so as to avoid any obstacles in her way. "No way to tell how many they have in there though, so I think we should have our technologically inclined friend shoot off that "flash bang" of hers before heading in together. What do you think?" The Dragoness asked, angling to avoid smashing into a lamp post. A loud noise in one of the nearby buildings caught her attention, causing Kisari to tense up. "Which one of those buildings was our target again?" She asked uncertainly, having a feeling that the sound had originated from their destination.

Reflection watched the desecrated body back up against the ledge and fall. Chucks of muscle broke off, dissipating into ash. The rest she heard -more than saw- hit the ground with a soft squelch. At least something went right... the thought crossed Reflection's mind. She felt no regret or remorse towards a man she saw as the bad guy, but unwonted thoughts came anyways. Blown up innocents. Alice mutilated by the Werewolf. She shook them off. Catching her comrades' clamor over the comm, she ran to the dead sniper's rifle and clutched it tight.

"Little Birdie, I've got the rifle. Show me a target."

Reflection paused, surveying the battle from her vantage point. She saw the Dragoness swoop overhead, asking about their targeted building. Which one indeed? "Wait...Birdie...think you can sync us up to their comms and locate the leader?" I can snipe him once we know where he is...and if he's standing near a window. "Then overload their comms." Distract and attack.

The wine glass Adrian held in his hand shattered, shards falling with melodic pings as they hit the floors. His eyes were fixed on the news reports running about the Crusaders, seeing as they had been unusually active as of late, this particular section on his beloved Kisari. It looped video taken at the press conference she interrupted, celebrating the damage that had been done to her and her comrade in the explosion. Gritting his teeth, Adrian had to keep from breaking more things. That was his prey they were talking about, his plaything that someone else was trying to do harm to. It was an odd sentiment, but there was something about her that he liked... That drove him to seek her out and squeeze the life out of her.

He wasn't all that worried though, she was much tougher than she appeared to most humans. Fire would not break her as easily as they were accustomed to. Finding his foul mood softened slightly by the thought he chuckled, stepping lightly around the mess. As if responding to his desire to see her, the screen popped up an image of her pulling crew members out of a crashing chopper... An event that was no doubt the group's fault. It showed clips of the other members as well, giving short descriptions and recaps of their public personas and "achievements", but he didn't care too much for them. Sighing heavily, Adrian was becoming more and more certain that the only way to see his favorite Dragon-kin was to stir up some trouble and draw her out... After all, her hate for him burned deep. He saw it in her eyes the last time they had run into each other... A burning desire to destroy that which injured her heart.

Deciding that he was going to get to work on drawing her out, Adrian made his way to his lavish room. The entrance to the room had French doors, allowing a grand entrance into the overly spacious room. There wasn't much in the main portion of the room itself, just standard furniture mostly; a bed, a reading chair, bookcase, television. It was the walk-in closet that tended to wow people, seeing as it was virtually a whole separate room in the house, one he filled with all of his wearable belongings... Including one very polished suit of armor. Pushing his way to the far back of the closet, Adrian approached a full length mirror and planted his hand on the glass. Something buzzed as his palm was read, a small click revealing that the passageway was clear for his entrance. Pushing the mirror inward, Adrian reveal a hallway that led to yet another room. This one held all of his accolades and items linking him to the hero Helion, spread about the circular room's exterior with his suit dead center. It had just been polished, shining brightly in the spotlights installed to illuminate the windowless room.

It didn't take him very long to don the hero's outfit, sliding the helmet over his head before shifting about to be certain the thing sat right. Once satisfied with the positioning of his body within the armor, Adrian set off to find his lure. He knew that the others he worked so frequently with wouldn't approve of the actions he was about to take... Hero image and all, however it wouldn't be the first time he did something morally questionable, it was all just a matter of how the media receives its information. Put on a good enough show and the people will love you regardless of the outcome, at least that was what he learned from his survival against Kisari the first time. People didn't care about the truth, only the perceived truth and that was just fine by him. Cloaking his movements, he hid himself from prying eyes as he made his way out the back door and took off into the sky.

~~~

Just a little while later, Helion was touching down in the middle of the street, looking about curiously. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't to his tastes either. Rumors had sprouted of a dangerous network building in this part of the city so if all else failed he could fall back on such an excuse. It was perfect. His real target though was a man who had caught his attention just a few days back. If he could find that man and fight against him, Helion had a chance at drawing Kisari out especially if it attacked her own morals... Not that he was totally convinced she had any, but a man could dream.

Looking up and down the street, Helion stared at the two bars standing side by side growling internally. His initial intel had only said that his target had been seen at a bar on this particular street. Wasn't very helpful when there was more than one standing right next to each other. The situation wasn't ideal for him, but that wasn't going to stop him from entering both to seek the information he required. Pushing his way in through the Seven Sins Bar, scanning the room once before catching sight of the barkeep. Showtime. Raising a hand slightly, Helion nodded his head in greeting, approaching the bar to speak with the man.

"I apologize for interrupting, I'll try to be quick so you can get back to business. I'm Helion, I run with the Magistrates on occasion and I'm actually here on a case right now. You see, I have few questions for a key witness but unfortunately this witness in question has been a little difficult to find. I was wondering if you had seen him around? Maybe point me in the right direction? He's a Russian fellow, pretty strong from the sound of things... Could probably even give me a run for my money." Helion chuckled, directing a smile into each of his words. It wasn't expression that could be seen but it definitely could be heard. Made people more comfortable, which worked in his favor when he needed them to trust him. The barkeep simply shook his head, shrugging his shoulders in response; the universal sign for 'I don't know anything'. Helion sighed and thanked the man for his help before walking back out the door.

"Second time is a charm." He mumbled to himself as he made his way into the second bar. This one was a lot different than the place next door, had a much different feel to it... Somehow the other one felt nicer... He could see why this place would be more likely than the first. However, he knew going into this that his usual charms weren't very likely to work. People who came here were most likely unfriendly when it came to law enforcement. He didn't think any were stupid enough to try and attack him, but he also didn't want to be the idiot that stuck around to find out. "I'm looking for a Russian fellow, quite probably the one in the rumors going around. Got a couple of questions for him so could you help a guy out?" Just as he suspected though, these guys were of little help. He thanked them anyway and exited the building, catching sight of movement across the street.

Never had Helion ever expected that his saving grace would be found in the eyes of a homeless man. Easily manipulated by money alone, a few dollars thrown in the right direction had produced Helion with a direction for his missing Russian. "Come out, come out wherever you are." He had the feeling that he was getting close, but without anyone reliable out an about at that moment he was at a loss. Quickly growing more and more impatient, he decided to kick things up a small notch. "Russian! I know you're here somewhere. I have some questions I'd like to ask you!" He shouted, scanning the area around him for any threats... Or better yet the man he had hopes would draw Kisari out of hiding and into his arms.

@Ko T'suno @HellHoundWoof

" boss its about to get dark, should we light the building?" one of the soldiers says as he pulls out a flare .
after thinking , the militia leader taps the mayor on the head with his gun barrel .
" not yet , this picture im painting is going to be dark"
He says with a sinister tone while he stands back up and holsters his pistol .
He pushes the woman off of her chair and pulls it with him towards the hole in the wall.
He starts the speaker phone.

" hello ..... is this thing on?.............
you all are terrible at this " The leader says taking a seat .
" so i am going to turn the heat up a little and maybe you all can redeem your selves .
prior to our attack on this city , we planted a surprise at one of the nearest city bunkers a few blocks away , don't worry its not a bomb " the leader says quickly after
" i mean... its so cliche"
the leader turns his head and orders one of his soldiers to bring the little girl to his side .
" come on , dont be shy whats your name? "
the leader says in a friendly tone"

" ...its amy " the scared girl says crying

The leader smirks at the girl before clutching a hand full of amys hair and lifts her into the air .
A loud screem echos through the streets as it passes through the speaker phone.
" lets get one thing strait " he says dropping the girl and draws his pistol.
" no matter what choice you make, people will die" the leader says in a darker tone . He says as he shoots the mayors wife in her shoulder .
lettling the screems echo through the micro phone .

• Love
Reactions: Ko T'suno
@WeepingLiberty. @HellHoundWoof

"Hear about the Russians?" Adriano asked.

"Yea..I heard about them. Heard the Russian did it." Enrik replied as he looked back to Arik. "Oi! Arik I'm sending Luka home before it gets late." Enrik called out.

"Aye lad, Luka grab ya tips and head on home, You too Enri. Don't want ya two getting caught up in something." Arik replied as he poured another drink for Antonio and then himself.

"Sounds fair.." Luka responded as he took of his apron and walked from behind the her and hung it on a series of coat racks. Each one holding an apron associated with a sin.

"Oh Enri, mind walking with me?" Luka asked knowing full well what Enrik would say. "Sure thing Mate, let's go then." Enrik returned as he turned back from Adriano. "Thank you Enri." Luka finished as he walked past Arik and patted his shoulder. "See ya tomorrow Arik."

"You too lad, you make sure he gets home safe now Enrik." Arik said with a hint of fatherly concern. "Of course Arik, Can't let our little Luna get hurt again, he's the face of this bar." Enrik jested as he walked back towards the bar. Only to look back as the door opened..

"We're closed and if ya selling something we don't want any." Arik hollered as he heard the door open.

"I apologize for interrupting, I'll try to be quick so you can get back to business. I'm Helion, I run with the Magistrates on occasion and I'm actually here on a case right now. You see, I have few questions for a key witness but unfortunately this witness in question has been a little difficult to find. I was wondering if you had seen him around? Maybe point me in the right direction? He's a Russian fellow, pretty strong from the sound of things… Could probably even give me a run for my money." Helion chuckled.

"Nobody cares lad, now get out. We don't want any Magistrate business here. Of any kind, and ya won't find any assistance here boy." Arik replied as he sipped on his drink.

"Sodding milk drinker." He cursed under his breath as he took another sip.

Enrik reminded silent as he listened and contemplated about the arrival of a Magistrate. He wasn't looking for him this time, which was good but the presence of a Magistrate could only mean that trouble was soon to follow. Luckily Arik hated the Magistrates more then he hated anything else. Even more so Erik had made it perfectly clear that Helion would find no help here. Helion glance at Luka ended with a shrug that caused Helion to sigh and thank Luka before he left the bar.

"Someone should warn the Russian." Arik said breaking the silence that had filled the bar after Helion had left. "Enri, your good at finding people, find him and warn him about that poxbox of a Magistrate." Arik added before finishing his glass and turning to Enrik and Luka. "What are you still doing here, didn't I say go before it got to late?" Arik boomed a smile upon his rosy face.

"Yea we heard you, we are leaving now...Adriano make sure Arik makes it home please." Enrik returned as he walked see from the bar holding a small book bag. "Gotcha" Adriano replied as he stepped past Enrik and Luka. Who walked out only to find Helion walking out of Chucky's bar.

"Piss" Enrik muttered under his breath as he took Luka's hand and walked the opposite direction as Helion.

Having dropped off Luka at his house Enrik made good time returning to his apartment.."Practical uses for magic...never need a taxi." He thought to himself as he walked into his bedroom and grabbed a large Leather bound book from a shelf filled with occult objects. "Finding a Russian….good thing I know your scent…"He whispred aloud before changing into his amour. "I hope that Helion doesn't recognize me…Oh well, if he does, it'll make for an interesting night...that's for sure" He thought to himself as he vanished from his house in a cloud of smoke.

Reactions: WeepingLiberty
Status
Not open for further replies.