The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KAZUAKI

Bane watched through his scope as he had a gun trained on Jake ... a part of him was ready to pull the trigger but then he thought about it maybe he could actually get through to Jake without violence..

Bane jumped off the roof right before impact with the ground he discharged vibrations from his legs to cushion his landing...
"You're the one called Apex.. theres footage of your destruction all over some news outlets... Right now you're deemed a threat I suggest you leave before police arrive they have been called in and with your power I'm probably going to be forced to take you down so you don't hurt no one... so teleport away" he says gripping his gun

" Then shoot" Jake says with out even looking at Bane insted he begins to play with his make shift cape.
" like i said earlier. .... you threw the first punch .... this is my retaliation " he says as he turns towards Bane while his green eyes begins to glow.
" so the only one you need to worry about is your self" He sas as he mutates into Apex and back handing max into a tree before rushing at Bane

As Jordan left the C.I.A. building, His mind has been tuned to failure as he walked towards the parking lot. Things just have been terrible for his the past few months. First, His daughter had turned against him. She currently is dating some moron who he hasn't even seen before. She just inlove with his bad boy persona and that he rides a motorcycle. Jordan felt like that guy was bad news, He didn't need to meet the prick to know what he wants from her. He also has to deal with the fact that Ms. Victorious had went on TV and shamed him like some idiotic child. Back when he was a younger man she had vouched for him to join the team and years later she must be regret letting him ever join. His time with The Magistraters help define the man he is today, He just outgrew there dated methods. They just wouldn't end things for good, It like they just want these villains to return so they have something to do. In this world, Some people can't be helped and should have their neck cracked on the spot. Finally his other grievance is how his team has a Disaster named after them. He lead his team into battle with no idea what was going on in there and now people are dead and some shady organization was the cause of it.

Once Jordan reached the parking lot he realized he could go for a drink, No he needed one. He went to his belt and open a wormhole when nobody was looking and jumped in taking him back to the Crusaders ship. He then made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy. It was cold just the way he liked it. He remembered drinking this back when he was first dealing with getting his powers and Life's betrayal.(In his Bio) This has been his favorite drink since then. He even uses to get drunk with some of the other guys in the Magistraters off duty when he was younger. He doesn't drink like he use to but he like to sit down and think about like with a glass in hand. He went to the cabinet that had the glasses in it and open it but before he got to he heard his phone ring. "Fuck." He whispered to himself and took a shot from the bottle before taking his touch screen phone out. He saw a familiar number which he knew to belong to Serafima. He slide his thumb across the screen and answered. "You do know we have communicator rings for a reason right?"

Ms. Victorious was happy to finish her interview as she needed to get home and check her phone. She has yet to get a cell phone since she believes people have gotten addicted to them like a pipe. She greeted everyone on her way out and possessed for a few pictures. She then used her telekinesis to lift herself into the sky and propelled herself at highspeeds to her apartment. She made sure to make a barrier around herself so the very G-forces wouldn't harm her. Blue, Red and White streaked through the sky where she reached her home. She lived in Newyork City, A place that has changed a lot since 50's. She loved the city, A place of constant change full of beauty in her eyes. She landed in a back alley and made sure no one was around. She then reached under a dumpster and pulled out a briefcase. She then open it and removed a dark blue swing dress with white dots all over it and red frills at the bottom of the dress and red shoes. After she dressed she made her way out the alley and around the corner to her apartment on the ground floor with briefcase in hand. She open the door and checked her phone's answering machine. She listen to her answering machine and went through her missed calls. She found she had missed a call from Hellion. She then became aware of the recent events. She started to smile "Jordon really should learn to control his little pet."

@CJ Liston

@WeepingLiberty

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Fima ignored Jordan's quip about the rings as she placed a hand on the bear Jake brought to her. She was...oddly touched. It was a gesture she wouldn't expect from a boy who transformed into a raving beast. I wonder if he paid for this- she suddenly heard crashing outside. Fima ran to the window and cursed loudly into Jordan's ear as Apex charged Bane.

"Jordan, come to Northside!" Fima shouted, running out of Alice's room. She slammed open the stairwell door and descended rapidly. "Alice, she's-" she choked on her own voice, "Listen! Apex is about to kill the only man who can save her. His name is Bane, aka Malcolm Turner. And he says he needs the Crusaders help. I don't know if we can trust him..." Fima charged into the hospital's first floor, startling a pair of nurses. She pivoted around them quickly while taking out her little box of power pills. She ran to a window, trying to find Apex and Bane. A moment of reflection would have made her feel small guilt to revealing Bane's secret identity so callously...but then he really shouldn't have told her in the first place.

She remembered Jordan was still on the phone. "Jordan, come quickly... I need you."

Fima hung up before she heard his response. She hated asking for help but she knew her judgement was clouded when it came to Alice. When she spotted Bane and Apex again, she popped a pill in her mouth, holding it under her tongue, and ran outside.

@Merlin

@KAZUAKI
@Merlin

Bane sighs to himself as he takes Apex head on being knocked back from the charge.... He had dealt with strong opponents before but Apex's charge was enough to damage him physically...it sent him through 2 parked cars but he used it as a learning experience to gauge his strength as he also factored in the fact that it was just a charge.

Thanks to his Alien physiology he was able to get up fairly quick... and crack his neck... he had his ways of dealing with strong opponents... he studied all of the crusaders but Apex was new he didn't get a chance to discern any real weakness, the most he could tell was that he was an adaptive regenerative beast.

Bane got up and jumped high into the air landing back in front of Apex still calm ...
"Do you know how much time it takes to repair a robot of that caliber.... you brute could have walked away disregarded retaliating shown you have more character ...would have been easier on both of us but I can't take you lightly.." he says as he backs up and plants his feet and gears up to throw a punch at Apex as his legs vibrate he takes off like a bullet.

:Now a punch my vibration shockwave power could knock him back maybe bring him down to a knee but I need more power... damn... gotta use the kinetic suit:
he said to himself

the moment before the punch made contact Bane warped his Alien Kinetic Suit on making him near the same size as Apex but he was still a little smaller
venom-and-venom.png

knocking Apex into the air and he jumped after him... "Kinetic Alien Exosuit hurts don't it" he says and knocked him back to the ground with another punch leaving a large crater in the ground
Bane wanted to avoid this but even a crusader needs to know that sometimes its best to walk away... Bane walked closer to the crater....

"You know what I saw from your exploits... your a loose cannon... don't know when to avoid the fight... Behemoth thought he could focus you like a missile ... for you to only kill those who deserve death but you are a primal predator... and sooner or later all predators must be put down" he says

The police chief and a squad of cops come... and now helicopters from news outlets are recording ... Damn and Bane wanted to stay in the shadows...

Police Chief: "HALT OR WELL OPEN FIRE"
Bane kept moving... and the officers opened fire and the bullets bounced off Bane...and he released a weak vibration pulse knocking the officers down and pushing their squad cars....

:YOU GUYS ARE GONNA WANNA EVACUATE...NOW:

He screamed because he didn't know what to expect

~ who does this guy think he is? ~ Apex says to his self as he stands back to his feet . Apex begins to chuckle when he realized how irritated he was getting from this man. " don't give me that shit" Apex says as his claws begins to grow .
" what? Did you really think i would walk away after you through me out of that window? you pretentious prick" Apex walks closer to Bane ignoreing everthing else around them, his legs begin to make loud cracking noises as they mutate into digitigrade type limbs that would allow him to move faster . " now shut the hell up , and get ready , because when i crack open that tin can you hide in , im going to show you how primal i can get " Apex says as jolts towards Bane prepareing to swipe his claws at Banes chest .

@KAZUAKI
@Merlin

Bane looked at Apex as he began to mutate.... he ranted about how did he really think he'd walk away after being thrown out a window.. and called him a prick as he charged at him with extended claws.

"YOU CAN HEAL DUMBASS..." he said as he braced himself as he tried to block his attack with his forearm while Apex was berating him about his suit being a tin can. Bane was struggling somewhat his arm gave out and the claws swiped through his chest drawing blood... but Bane was able to uppercut Apex to stop him from continuing the attack.

"YOUR ALSO BEING TRACKED ... ONCE THE GOVERNMENT OR YOUR ENEMIES CATCH SIGHT OF YOU CRUSADERS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN...." he says this as the armor begins to heal...
"YOUR THE ONLY CRUSADER WHO HAS NO SECRET IDENTITY... SUPERVILLIANS AND TERRORIST WILL LEVEL BLOCKS JUST TO KILL YOU" he screamed

while this was happening a fighter jet arrived and was targeting the two...
Bane looked at the jet... he charged his vibrational energy and charged at Apex again like a bullet but this time he grabbed him and let out a massive shockwave propelling them upward at great speed the fighter jet was targeting them again... as he carried Apex into the air he looked around and saw a empty construction site with his scans ..
while mid air he charged his fist and punched Apex into the empty construction site... while the fighter jet fired a rocket hitting and exploding upon Bane and knocking him to the ground. News helicopters were still watching the entire scene.

Bane stood up from the smoking crater... the armor restructuring itself...
"Tin can... ass doesn't know what Kinetic Quarian Armor is... more damage it takes the more durable it becomes" he said to himself.

The fighter jet fired another rocket... but Bane summoned one of weapons and fired a laser destroying the rocket.

large_3drt_-_sci-fi_firearms_animated_3d_model_508d3de3-6499-4ce0-9716-4615be3bf375.jpg

Apex climbs out of the wreckage he created when slamed into the Construction site from Banes attack . He makes his way back to Bane drowning out all the noise as he remains focused on Bane.
" Korean quack armor my ass , BITCH!" He says throwing a punch that sends bane flying back into a bulldozer.
"Uh!" he says forming an x with his and doing a Suck it gesture .

Bane takes the strike with little damage this time .. and he pressed a button on his belt...
"My god your annoying... " he says rebounding from the strike as he picks up the bulldozer and throws it at Apex and charged at him punching through it.. knocking him back into the hole he created...

That's when Stacy appeared Bane's ship.. it set off an EMP that scrambled the news helicopter feed.
"Containment field on Adaptoid... plan gamma" he said to the ship as he warped his gun to his hands and shot at the wing of the fighter jet causing damage so it would have to land...

Lasers fired from the ship carving up the ground and creating an energy cell around Apex...
"This should hold you a cell made of energy not something you can punch through or adapt to.. and don't try teleporting the energy the shield gives off might have half your body landing in antartica and the other half in space.. fair warning.. too bad this was originally my plan to contain behemoth if he ever got out of hand but with his metallic skin properties he can break through it so give him a call..." he says as he waits for the rest to arrive.
@KAZUAKI
@Merlin

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmph , screw you" Apex stands to his feet and roars and begins to throw punches at the Cage around him . "sparks begin to fly as Apex begins to throw harder punches . Seeing that he wasent making any process he holds out his arms like in a t formation before falling onto his back as he turns back into his human form that was now naked. He puts his ars behind his head so he could lay in a relaxed postion before closeing his eyes . " i guess i will take a nap then"

Reactions: SilentxChaos
Kasari didn't bat an eye as Geno turned the situation back onto her, something she wasn't at all worried about. She hadn't come to win a popularity contest; it had never been her intentions. However, she had never expected the events to follow. She sensed him before she saw him, a swift hand catching a water bottle meant for her head. Icurus, a friend of her elder brother… A face she hadn't seen in over a few years, one she almost didn't recognize but his voice was unmistakable. His arrival signaled a swift defeat for her if she were not careful.

Shooting Geno a suspicious glare, Kasari sighed and turned her head to face the crowd of reporters. Her eyes softened with grief of the memory, but her eyes also held pity. Pity for a race of beings who could not differentiate reality from fiction. "I will not deny that I have been at the center of a few tragic disasters for that is truth. However, I will not allow you to lie not only to yourselves but the rest of the world. I have never fought a hero, there are no such things as heroes. They are fairytales made up to help you sleep at night amongst the chaos. Need I remind you that your so-called heroes are about as human as I am?"

Inhaling deeply, Kasari shook the memory of screams and fire from her mind, centering herself before having to deal with the biggest threat in the room. And for once, it wasn't Geno. "Was in Urzu Namen machst du hier Icurus?" (What in Urzu's* name are you doing here Icurus?) She asked warrily, unsure if she really wanted an answer. He was either on his own or with Geno, either of which could spell out trouble for her. "Ich Habe keinen Streit mit Ihnen. Ich kam eine Rechnung mit dem Metall Mann zu begleichen." (I have no quarrel with you. I came to settle a score with the metal man.)

Urzu (spliced from the German word Urzustand) is the Drakken god of chaos. His name is often used to express the unexpected and/or confusion brought about by a person or event.

Dialect is also similar to German (literally just used Google Translate soooooooo)

(I shall hopefully reply later tonight guys)

Jordan sighed and cuss under his breath. "Why must there always be something." He said as he set a bourbon aside on the counter. He then left the kitchen and walked upstairs and went into his room. He grabbed his costume and suited up ready for a fight. Serafima sounded like there was a serious situation going on, He should be ready for anything. He then went to the main room and had a portal open up to Northside hospital. He step through the wormhole and out it arriving at Northside hospital to a destroy battlefield. He looked to see cops unconscious and there vehicles flipped and windows broken. He looked around and saw cops had their guns trained on him. He put his hands on his hips and eyed them all. "So you guys going to tell me what he is going on so I can stop it?" He asked not threaten by the guns knowing he will not be harmed by their bullets.

One of the officer explained what happen and where Apex and the man in black went. He pointed to a construction site where they heard the last bang. The cop also told Behemoth that he saw the Interview with Miss Victorious and told him she's just a spiteful hag, He did the best he could and it wasn't his fought. You can't save everyone sometime but he seen Behemoth save plenty of lives. Behemoth thanked the officer and took a massive leap to the construction site landing twice on the way there. He kept what the officer said in his mind, He may have saved lives but he let to many die and he deserves blame no matter what. He landed in the middle on the construction site and scanned the area seeing Apex trapped in a energy cage and a man in black. He then talked into his ring "All Crusader met at my location! We are having a serious problem." He looked at Apex and shook his head. " Apex has gotten himself trapped by some buff freak in all black latex. I think he has a fetish or something." He taunted the mysterious man. He then approached it and coated himself in his black metallic armor and ripped the cage open expecting a challenge. "You couldn't escape this Apex? Still wondering if your Crusader material or not." He then faced the man in black. "So, Are you some new supervillain trying to shoot straight for the big leagues or are you mad about the "Crusader Disaster" in the middle east?"

@Merlin
@WeepingLiberty
@CJ Liston
@KAZUAKI

Bane was surprised from Behemoths arrival... it was expected but not so soon besides he was worn out from the fight he was sitting on a broken bulldozer recuperating. Behemoth tore Apex out of the containment field and as expected his skin could pass through it guess his tests were right.
He heard Behemoth call the other crusaders, and even ask if Apex was worthy to be a crusader after being trapped in the field.

"That field is made from a light energy, can't break through light no matter how adaptive he is but your metallic skin and disperse the... ah forget it what's the point of explaining complex science to you guys" he says as he stands and stumbles a little bit as he is back to his original armor.. he removed the mask but he still had lower portion covering his face to hide his identity.

Behemoth asked if he was someone looking to be in he big league's or someone who blamed them for what happened and the deaths of those innocent people as well as said that he had a latex fetish.

"This is not Latex, no all of us have metallic skin, or regenerative properties, or wings... but why explain what you can't understand. I don't want or care for what you call the big league's, I actually approve with your mission goals I just don't like your methods. I prefer to stay out of the big leagues but know that the news has seen me I don't know if that's possible... My name is Bane and I just want to protect people and if that means protecting them from the Crusader's...(he warps a large gun to his side) then so be it, if I have to use force then I will. Mr. Monster over there wouldn't listen to reason" he said

Reactions: Cush Almighty
"Fucking... stop!" Fima appeared between them and doubled over, panting heavily. She cursed not appearing before Behemoth did, but being the slowest runner and no one with super speed in her range- she was the last to appear. That, and she'd gotten distracted when she saw Kisari on TV. She worried, but wasn't overly concerned with the Drakken. If anything she was jealous. What Fima wouldn't give to fight next to her right now. Fima gritted her teeth and pushed it out of her mind. Kisari could handle herself. First, Fima needed to deal with this mess. What I wouldn't give for Owen the levelheaded one.

Straightening up, she glared at the three men. " 'The Hell is wrong with you? You attack each other near a hospital, threaten the people whose very help you're asking for, and accuse the other of being a super villain without a shred of evidence. And you call yourselves vigilantes?"

Fima sighed and spoke directly to Behemoth. "Look, that man," she pointed to Bane, "Is the one I told you about. He's offered a way to save Alice and wants the Crusaders' help...though attacking the very people you want to work with isn't exactly trust building," she turned her glare to Bane.

Last edited:
"Fucking... stop!" Fima appeared between them and doubled over, panting heavily. She cursed not appearing before Behemoth did, but being the slowest runner and no one with super speed in her range- she was the last to appear. That, and she'd gotten distracted when she saw Kisari on TV. She worried, but wasn't overly concerned with the Drakken. If anything she was jealous. What Fima wouldn't give to fight next to her right now. Fima gritted her teeth and pushed it out of her mind. Kisari could handle herself. First, Fima needed to deal with this mess. What I wouldn't give for Owen the levelheaded one.

Straightening up, she glared at the three men. " 'The Hell is wrong with you? You attack each other near a hospital, threaten the people whose very help you're asking for, and accuse the other of being a super villain without a shred of evidence. And you call yourselves vigilantes?"

Fima sighed and spoke directly to Behemoth. "Look, that man," she pointed to Bane, "Is the one I told you about. He's offered a way to save Alice and wants the Crusaders' help...though attacking the very people you want to work with isn't exactly trust building," she turned her glare to Bane.

Bane smirked but you couldn't see under the lower portion of his mask... He smirked because he could understand where she was coming from and the irony was that he did his best to keep the fight away from the hospital... Especially since she had her friends life to consider... He walked up to Sera
"I understand where you're coming from and I agree but I did my best to keep this away from the hospital... your primal friend wears no mask he is known even walking down the street.. Do you know how many terrorist and super villains you guys pissed off that could have leveled the hospital so I made the hard call" he said to her...

He looked away as he backed off and went back to sitting on the bulldozer...
"I'm not looking to be best friends or become another one of your super league friends... My job is simple and I met you guys one day and now I'm on the news ...once they find out I'm alive I'm dead again" he said

He sighed... "I will help your friend but even having access to your ring won't save my life... I will bring her back to you but how do I contact you?" He asked

"ich muss zugeben, Sie in eine schöne junge Dame geworden sind" (I must admit ,you have grown into a beautiful young lady)Icurus says as he pushes the tip of Kisaris scyth up with his finger so he could examine it.

The room gos quiet after Kisaris speech, the military officials gets escorted out of the building. some guards stand around Geno while they trained there guns on the dragon woman . " mr. Icurus , i trust you will keep your word" Geno says as he turns away not paying any attention to Kisari.

Icurus looks down
"Im für einen Jungen um Ihr Alter suchen" (im looking for a boy, he should be around your age) Icrus then begins to describe the young male he was looking for which resembled one of the boys Kisari had left there world with . At the same time his hand wrapped around Kisaris scyth blade. The more he described the boy the more he squeezed down letting the blade cut into his hand .

" Wurden, ist mein kleiner Bruder ?" (were is my little brother ?)
Icurus says looking back up into Kisaris eyes

Meanwhile

" your right , im sorry " Jake says standing back up and walking past Behemoth towards his sheet that was caute on a nearby fence and raps it around his waist . It was pointless to argue his point across to the other Crusaders So he walks back to the group and takes a seat as he glares at Bane . ~ what a load of shit ~ Jake thinks to hiself as he listens to banes speech . " coward " Jake says bluntly when he hears the reason Bane wanted to speak with Behemoth.

Reactions: Warm Regret
@KAZUAKI
Bane finished his explanation an Jake called him a coward but he aimed his gun at him as the lasers began to charge ready to fire if he pulled the trigger . "I can go for another round dumbass... and then we can find out if you can heal when every cell is destroyed" he says to him

"You don't know what's coming and trust me you're not the only adaptive person here... There's ways to kill you and if you think your so tough go take on the Magistrates, the Ultimates, and everything in between" he said

@Merlin

He listen to bane speak and scoffed at saying him saying he want's to protect the people from the Crusaders. "Really, Where no bad guys, You should know that. "I wouldn't expect Apex to listen to reason, He's more of a rabid beast than a human being..." He turned to Apex. "No offense." Behemoth then turned back to Bane. "I suggest you put that gun down or you might find yourself in the ground, 6 feet to be exact." He threaten Bane without the intent to kill him just to scare him. He then heard Serafima yelling, Her screaming at them to stop. He then listen to Serafima give her little speech and balled up his fist in irritation. "What is with woman shaming me today!" he shouted and turned to Serafima. "Listen you called me and when I got here you weren't around(He didn't look much) and I saw injured cops! They told me what happen so I thought some punk was trying to off Apex and i wasn't going to let that happen!" He told her feeling better having a chance to vent a little. "I didn't know, I'm sorry."

Bane then had brought up Apex's lack of a mask and how he was a target. "Apex usually looks like a freak so it should be hard to catch him in his human form...A form I wonder why he is in." He then turned to Serafima. "When you get the first chance erase all pictures and footage of his true face." He commanded. Behemoth then turned his attention back to Bane who choice of words caught his eye. 'Who are they?' Behemoth thought to himself. "So you want to help?" He asked Bane not sure if he could trust him. "You'll have to talk to Reflection about that." He would give Bane a spare ring but he doesn't hand them out to just anyone. He's better off getting a phone number or begging a Crusader for there ring which he was sure a Crusader would never give up.

Jake walked over to a fence and pulled a sheet of it, He was happy to see him covered up. Bane also pointed out just because he adapts doesn't mean he can't die. "He's right about that, I've seen plenty of heroes die, Some that we thought of as god-like beings who you think could never be felled. Take heed Apex, There is always someone out there thinking of ways to kill you...Always." Behemoth then realize some people were missing, Owen and Kasari. "Hey guys, Where is Dragoness and Blitz? I sent a message out they should have picked up on their rings." He was oblivious to Kasari's current predicament.

@WeepingLiberty
@Warm Regret
@CJ Liston
@KAZUAKI
@Iroh

Jake smirks when he sees Bane train his gun at him . " you know what the big difference between you and me is ? I don't fear death " Jake says with a strait face . " you think i give a dam! About those sellouts " Jake says as he begins to chuckle " if i knew you were a ..." Jake stops talking when Behmoth scolds him.
" come on boss , i thought thats what you liked best about me " Jake says he still smirking at Bane . " besides , those heros were actually missing one of the most important things you need to really be godly, and that is being an asshole , because assholes live forever " jake says as he begins to lauph at his own lame joke .

Status
Not open for further replies.