The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosen has just returned from a job that he was sent on alone. He goes on a lot of jobs alone sometimes by choices sometimes by orders and he just got back from one he was told to do on, as he arrives back he hears the dragon girl yelling. He turns the corner of a hall on the ship and she blasted a wall with a fire ball. Tosen sighs before walking by.
"Really the first thing I see when I get back is you trying to destroy the ship I still wonder why the big guy let you join, espically with your racist thoughts on humans just remember your leader is a human and some of the best fighters on the ship are also human just like me. Keep up the racist attitude and the big guy may give me the chance to put you in your place, just remember I don't hold my shots back."
Tosen says to Kisari before walking by but not letting his thought wander he was expecting her to try to retaliate. But Tosen doesn't care he would attack back if she attacked him but he was looking for Behemoth and eventually found him, and Behemoth was asking for volunteers to help take someone and there group down. "I just get back and you already have another mission up whatever I'll go anyone with me or am I going to go on a massive killing spree as soon as I get back or are you going to send someone with to hold me back so I don't kill every single member?"

A shiver went up Behemoth's spine when he heard Kisari roared his name. He felt she might be angry at him, He should have been there when she confronted Geno. Kisari then staggered into the main computer room and shot a fireball at the screen displaying Geno's face destroying it saying how human disgust her. This comment didn't bother Behemoth, He has read of atrocities of humanity and seen it. "I agree, From slavery to genocide humans have proven to be capable of the worst evils imaginable...But try to not think of use all like that my friend. Some of us might not be so understandinng" He then walked up to her ready to apologize when he notice she had acquired new marking on her body. For the moment he ignores this "Dragoness...Kisari, Forgive me for not being there with you by your side. I wish that you wouldn't have done that to be honest. You looked like a maniac who attack the Millionaire Maximillion for no good reason beside slandering you. It was was reckless...Where lucky your not dead." Behemoth found himself doing little apologizing but he was saying what needed to be said. He didn't like that she just tried to kill him, There image was already in the dirt with the mission in the middle east that went sour.

At the time Behemoth was speaking to Kisari Tosen had appeared and he might have just pissed Kisari off. Her comment's did come of as racist but he knew where she was coming from or at least he hoped. Tosen then volunteered for the mission. "Always ready to kill some scum right Kill Stroke? Kill the leader and any member attacking the innocent, The rest will scatter like roaches once there leader is decapitated."

---
Toketsu had recently got off the plane and was taking a limo to the hotel for the boring meeting of Legion was having. Toketsu wondered if the big boss was going to appear, Rarely he did since Geno was his right hand and just spoke for him. Toketsu was then dropped on in front of the hotel with only his coat protecting him from the blizzard but the blizzard never bothered him. He enjoyed cold weather more the hot. Toketsu walke into the hotel and straight to the room 406 with his katana hidden in the large duffel bag. He was stopped by security asked to sign in which he forgot. He walked to the desk and signed in. He then went to room 406 to meet Geno. He scanned his card and entered the room. "Geno! My favorite virus! I heard Blockades funeral is next week, You coming? I going, He has two twin cousins I plan to consul them if you know what I mean." Toketsu then sat on the couch and started talking some more. "So, Saw you on the news on my Iphone. Had me worried there buddy, Though you might get exposed. I also saw that interview with Ms. Victorious, She had me dying. She ripped the Crusaders, Love her so much...Hope I kill the relic one day. I just hate the superheroes who won't kill, So fucking boring you know. What's the point of fighting when you there no chance at death."​

Hearing the comotion outside Jakes gets back up to investigate . Seeing Kisari let out some frustration he keeps his distance as he quietly sips his beer . He dident blame her for letting her anger get the best of her since what had happened in the last two days . He shakes his head after hearing Kisari's comment about Humans . " hey , boss man " he says looking at Behemoth
" ill go " Jake says walking up to the main computer to examine the distress call .

----------
Meanwhile

Geno smirks as he hears Toketus comments " do what you will " He says walking over to the android. "Still, i am a little surprised Toketsu you and blockade have bin partners for some time , i was expecting a little more sympathy for a fallen comrade" Geno says pulling out a container from his suit pocket and holding it up to the android . " but enouph about that " he says as nanobots begins to flow out of the container and cover the android until it started to mold its self into a lookalike of Behemoth .
" the seeds have bin planted, its time to begin phase 2"

@KAZUAKI
@Merlin
@CJ Liston
@WeepingLiberty

Red Baron was in Magistrate HQ using his telekinesis to float in the air as automatic guns fired at him, he used his telekinesis to stop the bullets trying to see how far he can push his telekinetic abilities. Some bullets did slip through but his body was bullet proof. The bullets that he held in place mid-air stayed there. He put his right hand in front of him and blasted as small wave of energy that caused some of the bullets in front of him to decay and disintergrate but not all of them did as he dropped back down to ground level and the bullets fell with him.

"The power to decay can only stretch a couple of inches from my body, this is an improvement over it just being linked to my punches" he said as he left their training area, as he saw Ms. Victorious when their alarm went off showing danger in Atlantic City. "Hmmm is this something we should intervene with before Behemoth and his murderers intervene, we could save many lives from their tyranny?" he asked
"I'm actually looking forward to trading blows with him as I would like to know whats great his armor and strength or my power to decay"

Reactions: Cush Almighty
There were still so many questions that needed answering and there was still so many issues that needed fixing. Owen didn't think they were any closer to obtaining any of these things considering the state Kisari was in and the state the world was in. The whole thing with Kisari and her kin was so bizarre, it freaked him out yet it didn't seem to bother the others, at least not visibly. He was concerned for Kisari. Was the same thing going to happen to her, was she going to burn away to ash? They returned to base and the team immediately turned to their vices, which usually meant alcohol but he reserved himself from commenting this time especially after the glare he got from Fima. Eventually Kisari awoke from her battered and fatigued state, bellowing their leaders name just after he had announced there was a job to be done in Atlantic City. He was relieved that Kisari was still breathing, even if her comment about humans stung a little. He normally would have made a comment like ~Don't you know how to rest?~ but again he refrained and kept his mouth closed. In the mean time, some of his teammates had volunteered to answer the distress call from Atlantic City, it seemed they had enough coverage but Owen offered to go as well. "It sounds like you might have it covered but if you need my help, I'll go too. Just remember to hold back a little. The intent is to make things better, not worse." he chided.

"Of course I'm ready to kill its in my name isn't it? If I kill them at least we know they wont be coming back to make more problems and who knows I may take off more then just their leaders head." Tosen waits for any one else to join and it sounds like two others have expressed interest in the mission. "So three of use are going to go down and kill the leader and any of his lackeys that we can or is the order just to kill the leader?" Tosen stats the last part of the question at Behemoth.

Reactions: Iroh
" i say we kill the leader and take his minions " Jake says jokingly as he downs the rest of his beer making sure owen was watching . " but let me know when you guys figure it out " he says creating a portal in front of him . " o ...before i forget" he says pulling out a small silly looking cat mask from his back pants pocket .
" hows this boss man , its like ive become an entirely diffrent person" He says sacaraticly as he puts the mask on and stepping through the portal. He steps out on the streets of Atlantic city finding a few police officers being pinned down behind a police cruiser. The militia that were shooting stop when they see jake wearing a cat mask stepping out of the portal. " don't fear .... killer kitty is here to save the day " Jake says in a more deep voice as he stands in a superhero pose. The police look at eachother with a confused face .
" i know what your thinking , but please refrain from telling me how fuckin awesom i look right now. " Jake says before leaping over the police cruiser and rushing at the Militia . The Militia begins to shoot again aiming at Jake . " cat pounce!" Jake says leaping into the air and landing onto one of the militia before beginning to swipe his claws into the mans face "Kitty claw!"
" is this guy serious? " one of the cops say as he watches. Another cop shrugs his shoulders before standing back up and fireing at the militia.

Owen folded his arms and shook his head at the comments and actions from his teammates. Sighing, he mouthed his concern. "Why do I have a feeling this is going to end badly?" He said mostly to himself but flew through the portal Jake had opened before it could close. He found himself in the middle of a police stand-off. As usual, he found Jake's behavior inappropriate, drinking before a mission and wearing a kitty mask wasn't exactly how Owen thought they should be handling the situation but at least they were helping. Owen flew into the air to draw the attention of some of the militia. Their bullets wouldn't be able to hurt him much and he was happy to take a few if it meant others would be spared. "Sorry, but bullets don't really work on me." He said hovering in the air with his arms folded. "I may not be as awesome as killer kitty over there but I make due." He said before swooping in and delivering several calculated punches to a few of their members. His intent was to disable and incapacitate, not maim and kill like his teammates. Snatching one of the more powerful assault weapons, he used it to render its owner unconscious before hurling himself through the air again, this time grabbing two thugs by the collar and dragging them out of the fray. On his way past Jake, he spoke casually. "Don't forget why we're here killer kitty, these guys are just pawns. Let's get this situation under control then take the king."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iroh
Tosen listens to what everyone said, and walks through the portal he then creates a shield of shadow to block any oncoming bullets. "I think your being a little cocky don't you think Kitty?" Before Tosen reach's the militia he pulls out his Washing Pole katana, and strikes the nearest person cleanly taking his head off, before shooting a shadow spike at another member that was aiming at him.

Jake catches the militias head that Tosen cut clean off . " o come on " Jake says tossing the head up like it was a ball . " if we take out there boss quickly , then we will have to go back to dragon girl and her burn every thing attitude " He says before chucking the head at another militia knocking the grenade out of his hand . Before the militia could run away Jake air tackles him on to the cooked grenade and holds him down over it until it explodes . Jake jumps away from the smoke covered in blood . Knowing Owen wouldent approved Jake shrugs his shoulders . " that was his fault"

Fima released a snort. The moment the trio left for Atlantic City, she pulled up live satellite feed on two of the display screens, pretending to be pre-occupied watching over them. Their antics were certainly entertaining. But, in truth, Fima's main attention focused on Kisari.

The moment she reappeared, Fima did two things: she noticed the new markings on Kisrari's body, and instantly became alert, and, after Kisari threw her fireball, Fima sneaked over behind Behemoth, placing the man with iron-like skin between her and the enraged Drakken. She peeked around Behemoth, wondering what would happen now. The markings didn't worry her so much the cause of them. Fima had no real knowledge of the Drakken except what Kisari told her so their meaning was a mystery. And she wasn't about to ask till Kisari had calmed some. Frowning, Fima turned back to the Crusaders who'd went on the mission. Tosen, Jake, and Owen at least found means of escape. Bastards! But Fima knew that tagging along would be worthless. She needed to recharge her powers first. And a fourth member would just be overkill. Still...maybe I can help them along...

Toggling a third camera head, she noted the building where their target and several of his minions hid, and decided to make havoc of their security. She detached a thumb drive from her laptop and plugged it into the Crusader's computer. A flurry of typing and some cursing later, Fima managed to access the building's electrical controls and security. She first disabled their cameras and unlocked all the doors. Then, hoping to draw her comrades' attention and possibly scare the bad guys out, she malfunctioned the lights, speakers, and TVs in the building. The lights began spastic flickering, flaring like a short-circuited Christmas tree. The speakers exploded with static and monitors turned on, as if possessed. The police reacted by momentarily freezing and staring opened-mouth as the building came to life. Fima smiled and rewarded herself with leftover jellybeans.

The total disregard for human life on behalf of his teammates worried him to a substantial degree. They were in a situation where it could be considered life or death, so he understood the need for possibly taking a life. These criminals they were facing were despicable, they held no concern for the lives of others either, so maybe they deserved a taste of their own medicine? It wasn't like this militia was trying to talk things out peacefully, they were firing weapons at them and wouldn't bat an eye if they killed him, his teammates or the police. Owen just wished his teammates were a little less savage in their approach. His philosophy was that if you're going to kill someone before they kill you fine, but to toss their decapitated head around like a play thing was going a tad too far.

When Owen saw what his teammates were doing, he held a hand over his mouth and looked away. 'Ugh.' He breathed. When he finally did turn back around, he saw that Jake had basically exploded a man and was covered with his blood and body bits, another reason for Owen to look away in disgust, unappreciative of Jake's attempt at humor. 'Ugh.' When he finally caught his breath, he folded his arms and levitated into the air with his back to them. "You know, there's a more humane way to deal with these situations." He said with disdain. It was at this point the building they were trying to secure appeared to come to life because of Fima's handiwork but Owen didn't know she was the one behind it just yet.

"I don't know what's going on, but we probably need to get in there." He said while flying for the entrance.

Jake lets out a yawn as he walks further down the street , noticeing a few armored trucks armed with mounted machine guns. heading there way Jake rushes towards a near by car that was crashed into a street light . " you guys like hawaii?" Jake says kneeing down beside a family that was ducking for cover. " the family look at him confused as he opens a small portal using his crusader ring . " come on......enjoy your guys vacation " Jake says urging them into the portal . " quick before my boss gets here" Jake says helping them in .
" wait.... can i use that " asking the wife for her sweater . As the portal closes jake raps the sweater around his neck making a makeshift cape . " super killer kitty" Jake says standing back in the middle of the street in a heroric pose . " Halt " He says holding one hand out The fist Truck slams into Jake causing him to roll on the hood and smack into its windshield. "Jokes on you cats have nine lives!" Jake says with his cheek smashed against the class . He cocks back his arm before breaking through the windshield with his fist and griping the wheel " how much lives do you have!?" Jake yells with a grin as he turns the steering wheel forcing the vehicle to crash into a building and exploding shortly after. The vehicle stops and aims it machine gun on the building and begins to fire.

"Target the three supers !" One of the militia captin orders through there coms, the four vehicles begin there assault on the three crusaders with there heavy machine guns . Apex emerges from the reckege and rushes at the near by truck and flips it upside down " DAMIT! There are civilians still in these buildings! Take out the machine guns! " Apex yells , since he mutated into Apex his sense of smell enhanced, and realized that there were still people in there homes hiding from the militia. Apex rushes at the the next vehicle and begins to swing his claws viciously ripping through metal and flesh.
" Behemoth is going to be pissed"

Tosen
"Hearing Jakes comment about the overgrown lizard girl Tosen shrugged. "Screw that lizard if she has problem she should have done this herself I'm not about to change my tactics to make her happy, and besides she's not the boss so she better not act like it I have enough trouble playing second fiddle to him." He notices a building going off and militia on heavy guns he has two choices check the building out or take out machine guns. Tosen decides the building is worth going to if he cuts off the head of the snake the body dies, Tosen rushed the building cutting down anyone that tried to stop him, none of the people that he cut down would survive he was delivering lethal slash's and stabs with his weapon.

Kasari's eyes snapped from their place on the wall to Behemoth upon hearing his voice, the anger fading slightly as she regained control of her labored breath. She wasn't sure why, but she had been expecting a much greater reaction from him than she received. A raised voice, stern words… Something along the lines of anger or frustration, but instead she was met with the same kindness as the day she had met him. That wasn't to say he didn't speak his mind, Behemoth made himself very clear with blunt words, but it was a type of kindness that Kasari was capable of understanding. It was for this reason that Kasari grit her teeth as Tosen made his entrance. She had never gotten along with the guy, held no trust for the man as a person let alone a teammate. Her face twisted into contempt as he passed by her. "I invite you to take your best shot, Schabe (Cockroach)." She hissed, clenching her fists in an effort to not wrap her fingers around the swordsman's throat.

She fell back into silence as a few people volunteered to go on another mission, knowing Behemoth wouldn't let her go even if she tried. Kasari made no move to leave the room as each one of her teammates disappeared, even Fima had scurried off to do her own thing. Turning her gaze back to Behemoth, Kasari shuddered as she caught part of her reflection. "Your concern for my wellbeing confuses me sometimes, Behemoth. I'm nothing more than expendable to this team… However I will try to be more careful in the future." She figured she would start as diplomatically as she could, but she couldn't help that it was in her nature to finish something she had started. "That being said, that monster is mine to finish off and I won't be satisfied until I've crushed his bones with my bare hands. I want to make sure we're clear on that. He murdered Icurus in cold blood, Ehrlos (dishonorable) Schabe." She hissed, wincing as her tensed muscles shuddered in protest. "He's a… um Leichenräuber (body snatcher)? A spirit with no real body to call his own. Fima and I saw it back in the desert, but my encounter with him at the conference confirmed a troubling circumstance."

~~~

Adrian sat back on his sofa with a glass of wine in his hand, sneering at the TV screen in front of him. The news was running a recap of what had gone down at the conference with one of the Crusader's members threatening a man for no reason. "Oh my sweet little dragonfly, you're just making this all the more enjoyable for me." The actor pushed himself up from his seat and stared at his reflection in his newly polished set of armor. "It's just a matter of time before I catch you." He said with a sadistic chuckle, nonchalantly taking a sip of his wine.

"I should probably pay my good friends a visit, see if they have any work for me. But why waste a perfectly nice day on something so boring?" Adrian asked aloud to no one in particular. He peeked out the window of his rather lavish home, flashing lights in the distance catching his attention. Waving a bit at the paparazzi, Adrian pulled back from the window and plopped back down on the couch rewinding the news station to re-watch the snippets with Kasari in it.

One of the milita vehicles smashes through the building Tosen was in ,missing him by inches . Apex could be seen standing out side stareing at Tosen through the building . " oops" Apex says before turning back around . " go ahead ... ill cover the front" He says to owen before ripping the machine gun off of the last truck and flipping it on its side. " as long as im a bigger targert , the chance of stray bullets hitting civilians will drop" Apex says kicking the fliped truck into a militia solider. Apex begins to roar as his muscles began to bulk up as he flexs . Since he couldent reflect bullets or risk the chance of leading the militias fire into the buildings Apexs body eats the bullets .

And then a militia tank rolls down the street.

The 20 secondes of seriousness that Apex portrays in the moment , quickly vanishes as soon as he spots the tank. ~must resist the urge~ Apex says to his self staring at the tank ignoring the bullets that were hitting him ." O god.....i cant" with in secondes Apex had already reverted back into human form and was on top of the tank pulling one of the Militias out of the top . " mine, mine ,mine" Jake repeats as he takes care of the rest of the militia in the tank before taking over the controls .

" hey Blitz look what i found"

Jake says happily as he rolls slowly past Owen as he sticks his head out of the tank . " i wonder if the ring can teleport something this big " Jake says as he goes back into the tank and play with the controls .

He heard Apex shouting about the incoming weaponry and it caused him to take pause. The armed trucks posed more a threat than the petty firearms carried by the foot soldiers. He wasn't only thinking of himself and his teammates but any civilians that may have been in hiding trying to wait out the standoff. Blitz maneuvered through the air as the command was given to open fire and he managed to successfully dodge the assault. However, he failed to see the grenade that was hurled at him before it detonated to his left, knocking him out of the air and into a nearby building. "Unnf!" The impact left some damage in the building but other than being a little dirty and shaken up, he was virtually unharmed.

After climbing out of the impression he made in the building, he brushed himself off. "Well that uncalled for." He quipped, before leaping into the air again and homing in on the one responsible for throwing the grenade at him. Lifting the enemy off his feet, he proceeded to toss him into a nearby railing with one hand, then after landing in front of him, broke a piece of the railing off and used it to bind the man. "Ok now you wait right there like a good little boy till I come back ok?" Turning to look behind him, he saw Tosen head into the building and before he could get a sense of what was happening, Apex pulled up next to him in a tank, making a remark about keeping it. Crossing his arms with a smirk, Owen responded. "Now, now, Apex. I think you have enough toys at home already."

Hopping inside, Owen frowned at Apex's inability -not- to press every button on the control panel. Deciding his actions needed a warning, he spoke hesitantly to his teammate. "Umm..I don't know if you should be…" But before he could finish the sentence, a blaster shell had been inadvertently fired at the militia's barricade creating a small explosion, causing Owen to wince. Grabbing Jake's wrists, he puts his teammates hands on the steering unit instead. "Why don't we focus on one thing at a time Killer Kitty." He teased.

A vehicle crash's through the building right in front of Tosen he then looks out at Apex. "Bad kitty." Tosen then rush's to find the stairs and begins to head up them shooting shadow spikes up the stairs at men trying to shot at him killing each of them with one shot. "Oh come out whoever you are I'm here to play." Tosen was thinking should I kill the leader or make a example out of him I can end it quickly or leave a lasting impression on the city well first I need to find the ass hole in charge.

" but i ment to do that !" Jake saus quickly as owen stops him from pressing buttons .
" think about it! The crusader tank mark5 ,i won't ,...." Not paying attention jake runs over a car that some cops were hiding behind nearly missing them .
" it was there fault ! Who stands in the way of a tank " Jake quickly says to Owen knowing he would scold him . Hearing the loud noise of an armor piercing round skidding past there tank " Jake quickly turns the tank around noticeing more tanks were closing in . " its just like that war movie" Jake says excitedly with a big smirk on his face . " two men, one tank , all odds against the world... privet owen! FIRE AT WILL! " Jake says in a deeper voice as he begins to move forward.
" best job i ever had" Jake say choking down a sob quoting one of his favorite war movies .

Meanwhile in the building

" ill play with you swords men" A masked man says droping a cooked grenade down the stairs . After the grenade expodes the man leaps into the smoke with his dagger at the ready aiming to take Tosen down

Soldier_by_Gryphart.jpg

Tosen jumps across the stair well to avoid the explosion and then fires a shadow chain from the wall that blends in with the smoke planning to wrap around the mans neck and have him fall ending up hanging himself Tosen waits for the right moment to try to kick the man in the gut to start his plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.