• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY :DD Can't wait for it!

I actrally have Lensue's brother as a character, it'll be pretty cool if he was in this, but he's dead so yeah :P

Poor thing :P Awhh...

I don't remember ever giving poor Ashfa a family. Kela on the other hand had a big family, extended as well XD I kinda killed 'em all here. Teehee?

Well he might live in the few flashbacks there are and might come to be, so it's not too bad.
Lensue has four older siblings, three brothers and a sister, they were all executed for an assassination attempt on Roth four and a half years ago. Yeah. Poor things. Might find another RP to let them out in,

Gotta love them flashbacks! :D Kela had two older brothers, Das and Illian :D Hehe I... I actually remembered their names! Her uncle Mendon was actually one of the main characters in my story... she's just like 7 years old in it x3

Lensue was seven years old in the flashback in the post that I'm about to finish :D
Her oldest brother's name is Colvion, and is 12 years older than Lensue, then her sister Vinno who is more of a modern setting char, I kind of just have her as a place holder here. The third brother is Sonya, he's a total nerd and can't fight, but a really good tech guy. Youngest is Noen, I made him a sickly kid who is basically blind, but he has the ability to see "channels of returning" witch is like an energy that circles around in all forms of matter and energy (Science!)

Yeah. Also done my post. Lensue is trying to be awesome, let's see if the world buys it.

Reactions: Greenie
I buy it! :D Ash does too hehe XD

Face to face isn't really Lensue's thing, she's more of a stealth person. Since she can change the color of her clothe with her magic and stuff.

May he rest in pumpkin pie, RIPP.

Heyo people :)

I'm drawing Honorific's character help me
#stressed

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Sent you some rainbows :O!

There was no internet where I was...finally back to a connected area! Woot! Laptop is packed getting everything out right now then finding where I saved it.

• Love
Reactions: Ayla
Welcome back to Cyberworld!

I know for the delay you'd expect a novella but I've been losing free time lately xD dw still got time for this RP, 'specially since I'm back from my trip now.

Welcome back Squee!
I love your post o:

;w; Where's the novel I was waiting for! *wails*

JK XD

Hmmm o_o I... am thinking something... Need to read up on the diamonds again ^_^

One question GM-sama. If I kill a char, may I bring a new one in her stead?

Yes, but I like your characters D:

Oh dear that puts me in a pickle now. The one I wanted to bring was another one you liked XD

Status
Not open for further replies.