Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and @Ayla could you please have Kyo help Cojack find his way out of the house when you have a minute? I have an idea to help along the protective brother/little sister sort of bond with them, but she needs to follow him out of the house. It would probably be best if she followed him without him knowing after she helped him find his way out of the house.

I can probably write you up a reply on Thursday? I'm off that day, since im working late today and tomorrow and dont wake up usually until I have to leave lmao ; ; I have to leave here shortly.
Sorry about the wait :(

Fair enough. Grade 1 can be taken out by anyone that knows how to use a weapon...Anyone. Grade 2 might take someone a wee bit stronger, but would not have required much training to be able to take on efficiently. Grade 2 are often found outside the walls being hunted by the grade 3 which are typically just enough of a match for a single person. Grade 4 is when you would want to have some help, Grade 5 is when you might call Roth, Grade 6 is when you definitely want to call Roth, and grade 7 is Give Up status. Grade 8 would be Godzilla and/or Gamera
Ok, thanks for the clarification!
I can probably write you up a reply on Thursday? I'm off that day, since im working late today and tomorrow and dont wake up usually until I have to leave lmao ; ; I have to leave here shortly.
Sorry about the wait :(
That's fine! I've been busy for most of this week anyway! As you may have noticed from the lengthy response time.

Alrighty! I am home and typing up a reply once I get caught up with the rest of my roleplays x.x

Ok, thanks for the clarification!

That's fine! I've been busy for most of this week anyway! As you may have noticed from the lengthy response time.
It seems to have been a busy week for everyone, including myself.

Post is up! Sorry its short, I have over 20 roleplays to catch up on ; ;

20 roleplays? :O That's... so little.

I know >: I had to downsize when I got a job cx Thats not counting all of the OnexOne's im in ;D

I was joking btw. I have quite a few myself on FictionPress but taking it really slowly. I've prioritized lol.

20...I can barely do 2 even when I don't have a job. Probably because I go around screwing with other things instead of writing.

I have three rp tabs open right now... but lazy o.o

n_n
I'm a very active roleplayer even with a job, its always been like a passion of mine and sometimes Its even obbsessive and it can be really unhealthy lOL but
I get paid 500$ every two weeks so its all good.

I was extremely addicted to rping ^_^'. It's why I've forced myself to take a break a little. The fingers like to type though.

I'm going to be staring volunteering since I'm going to high school next year...it's a pretty chill job though so I can type when I do it.
I want to type sometimes too, I just can't find enough things that I'm interested in. My mom says I'm getting too old for fun :(

Not much is going on right now, I think I'll write up a post tomorrow. I plan on Var finalizing the idea of overthrowing Roth before day 2 ends and we can move to chapter 2 at that point.

Is there anyone else who hasn't posted yet?

Yup o.o hi btw :)

Night owl? lol 1:40 am here ^_^'

I'm impressed- I usually fall asleep by 11. ... and then up again at 4:45am for school/work. (Heavy sigh.) But I've always been more of a morning person, I guess! I wish I could stay up later but I get tired so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.