• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the ability to manipulate/generate ice?

Me! *throws water in the freezer*

Oh wait, you mean chars? :P Not sure. Keelin can call water to herself from the moisture in the air though!

Reactions: Victor Markov
My left hand is burned, like, very very burned. Time to practice single hand typing skills.

This is the second time I injured one of my hands during this RP, well, 8 months.

My left hand is burned, like, very very burned. Time to practice single hand typing skills.

This is the second time I injured one of my hands during this RP, well, 8 months.
Well that's no good...Hope it heals well.

A bit of water and wind could have a freezing edge

That sucks. :( i hope your hand heals quickly.

Yeppers. Zora might have you covered there, as our most magically-focused character.
I think Zora should stick close to Victor just in case he goes into a blind berserker rage.

He'll have to be quite forthcoming about what she's supposed to do in that case. I doubt she'd go "Oh, I should freeze him cuz he's mad!" She'd probably just pray for him or suggest counselling (she knows someone, and his rates are pretty low!)

He'll have to be quite forthcoming about what she's supposed to do in that case. I doubt she'd go "Oh, I should freeze him cuz he's mad!" She'd probably just pray for him or suggest counselling (she knows someone, and his rates are pretty low!)
That'll have to be a conversation for when they meet and he sees her magic.

Sorry for the delay! I've started working at my second job and have had little time to myself.
I don't have any classes on Friday so I can write up a good post....

However I don't really know what to type about :(

Sorry for the delay! I've started working at my second job and have had little time to myself.

Well I'm looking forward to your post then! :D And you can just write about Kyo's reactions to what Cojack is doing. Like, what does she think about him setting himself on fire to cauterize his wound? What does she think of him going off to fight after he just had his shoulder and ankle messed up, and his chest slashed open then set on fire? Stuff like that. You could just have her react to what he's doing! And I hope things get less busy for you with your couple of jobs and all! Best of luck to you with that!!

Best of luck with work. Victor and Sorin have also appeared on the scene.

I am also caught up on IRL stuff a bit atm. I might be able to get a post out tonight, though.

Hey All! :D

Hehe :D Glad to surprise you then!

Ren and Nora o.o my RWBY OTP lol.

It's kind of funny how my character Nora is the total opposite XD

That's absolutely fine, thanks for letting me know :)

Well what's your character Nora like?
Hmm pretty tsundere I must say :D Original her was a hunter who assassinated vampires XD

Status
Not open for further replies.