• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love Yang, I just love Ruby more XD

I may have to binge watch again ^_^

@Zarrock, would it be alright if i had Victor call Cojack old scales?

Wait, did i already ask that already?

WOW I've got a lot to respond to. BUT, first thing's first. Yang vs Tifa. Gotta prioritize.
2731e55f7830a3a1bcb62b07a24ae1d3335ad9dc39732feeea85ef88d85bf2f6_1.jpg
83caaeef2e6c6e7b1c2df628089f1db9d3538b7d09cf5285f06cb5161c829093_1.jpg
8bc22f507f64eb521faf2c577020209f55dcc77ff4a8f658061e734a023c7e77_1.jpg
6d308fe6de46d5b50d0b771773e317979f3459122ac9527b3e7828373cd4f3b1_1.jpg
e1254961ac08fb420e2ddade1cdd74d84270f3f9cc4da79891b50fbeabcfd4d5_1.jpg

Suck it FF fans! *makes all the immature taunts* Anyway...

Don't forget I said anyone can make a race if it gets cleared with me, I'm honestly it took this long to suggest a race.
Shoot, I forgot about that! Please excuse me while I cook up like 756 more character ideas!
I'm sure you were like...

sephyponies.jpg
I really cannot express how accurate that is.
I've got a couple of characters I played in a RWBY RP before...

Silver Blaine

Rachel Cole
The characters look pretty neat! And they'd fit into the RP I'm planning pretty well! I really like Silver's semblance!
@Zarrock, would it be alright if i had Victor call Cojack old scales?
I don't see why he couldn't call him that, but he's only 2 years older than Victor! Victor is 25 and Cojack is 27. So, I guess he could, but their ages are still really close together.

I think you'll like my RWBY character's semblance. Semblance Gemini.it has three limits. Limit one, it only copies one semblance at a time. Limit two, he has to see the semblance in action. Limit three, if he sees another semblance in action when he's already copied a semblance that semblance is overwritten and must be seen again to be used.

So, whenever he sees a semblance, that semblance becomes the character's semblance? O.o

So, whenever he sees a semblance, that semblance becomes the character's semblance? O.o
In a nutshell, yeah. But only a copy of the semblance he sees. The one who originally has the semblance still has it.

The characters look pretty neat! And they'd fit into the RP I'm planning pretty well! I really like Silver's semblance!
Silver would be my primary, but Rachel, a shy, bookish girl being a Huntress is often too tempting a dichotomy to pass up. Let me know when you get rolling. I can adjust ages because as you can tell, at 17 they wouldn't be first-year Beacon students. The RP ran for a little while before I left it due to it becoming a canon-shipping fest, sadly.

In a nutshell, yeah.
That's awesome. Really creative and some neat mechanics. Thumbs up to you for that one!
Silver would be my primary, but Rachel, a shy, bookish girl being a Huntress is often too tempting a dichotomy to pass up. Let me know when you get rolling. I can adjust ages because as you can tell, at 17 they wouldn't be first-year Beacon students. The RP ran for a little while before I left it due to it becoming a canon-shipping fest, sadly.
Well, actually, 17 is when all the main characters (except Ruby who got in 2 years early) got into Beacon. So, the age works fine! And I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's up and running!

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
That's awesome. Really creative and some neat mechanics. Thumbs up to you for that one!
I effectively have my character the sharingan. Lol

Reactions: Zarrock
Well, actually, 17 is when all the main characters (except Ruby who got in 2 years early) got into Beacon. So, the age works fine! And I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's up and running!
Huh, then I didn't update their ages, since we ran through a full school year. I tried another RWBY RP and I was asked to lower the ages and figured maybe I'd remembered the starting ages wrong... That other GM took it off of Iwaku then asked me to make other changes to a character AFTER approving them so I just quit going to the other site they spun off to.

Huh, then I didn't update their ages, since we ran through a full school year. I tried another RWBY RP and I was asked to lower the ages and figured maybe I'd remembered the starting ages wrong... That other GM took it off of Iwaku then asked me to make other changes to a character AFTER approving them so I just quit going to the other site they spun off to.
Well, 17 is the right age! I am sure of it! I am the super RWBY nerd, and I know every square inch of lore! :P But it sucks that you got a crummy GM for that RP!

I also have a pair of weapons already planned out to go with my character's semblance.

Well, 17 is the right age! I am sure of it! I am the super RWBY nerd, and I know every square inch of lore! :P But it sucks that you got a crummy GM for that RP!
Both times... the initial RP was with a very good GM but then he got busy and someone else took over on the pjj site, and that's when it became a ship fest. the other time it never really got off the ground for me.

I suppose I should rewatch season 2, I know season 1 well.

When will this be, post canon?

I also have a pair of weapons already planned out to go with my character's semblance.
Well I'd love to hear about them too!
Both times... the initial RP was with a very good GM but then he got busy and someone else took over on the pjj site, and that's when it became a ship fest. the other time it never really got off the ground for me.

I suppose I should rewatch season 2, I know season 1 well.

When will this be, post canon?
Well, darn those crummy GM's! And if you haven't watched the World of Remnant videos, I strongly recommend watching those. They have a lot of info about the world, and explains a lot of stuff. And the RP will actually be taking place pre-canon. That way it son't be affected by anything that happens in RWBY, since the show is still airing.

Well I'd love to hear about them too!
The Fang of Fenrir/Fenris (depending on which translation you go with). a weapon that starts off as a katana when sheathed, but expands into a buster sword with a hidden cannon in the blade that has a fang design running along the flat of the blade (hence the name) when drawn that can turn into another weapon back to back without a hitch. the gunblade form even uses a sight. Victor pulls the bottom half of the blade down and exposes the cannon while the side of the hand guard that is away from the cutting edge folds down onto the back of the sword to become the sight. he also pulls the hilt down to expose the trigger. the rounds he uses are coated with dust that has an affinity for fire. the fang can also turn into a chain sword, a kisurigama, a double headed battle axe, a spear, a scythe and a claymore with a rifle running down the middle of the blade. And the nidhogg gauntlets two quad form gauntlets that can use blades, high velocity monomolecular wire, cannons that sit on the exterior of the gauntlet when activated and claws that extend from the finger tips. usually used in conjunction to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris or when he is unable to get to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris. the cannons do not fire upon impact, but are used as a ranged weapon that fires when he presses the trigger located in the exact center of his palm and use dust with an affinity for fire for ammunition. the gauntlets also cover the entire hand and forearm and are used as both defense and offence when dealing with a melee attack. they also help handle the fang when Victor exposes the cannon while the fang is in its buster sword form. Both the fang of Fenrir and the Nidhogg gauntlets are not controlled or affected by semblance Gemini.

I like a bit of versatility in my character's fighting styles.

And on another note, I just put an apple pie into the oven with my own home made recipe, but I changed it a bit, so here's to hoping it comes out well...

Status
Not open for further replies.