• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah that's so weird D: they both look perfectly normal to me... hm... is the one I posted again fine or not?

Yeah :D I'm a sucker for bright colours on black. Just not in writing though x3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've been busy! But here I am! And I will post. Because Cojack needs to open a can of whoopass on this poor monster already! Sorry for the delay everyone!

Well I hope all goes well in your travels!! :) Travelling for the holidays already, or for other reasons?

The best of luck to you with the move greenie!
And the best of luck to all of us still in school who await winter break. :P

Thaaaanks!! I'm very adaptable but I will admit I am nervous.

Good luck to you all :3

I hope nobody minds that this post is going to end up being reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long. :P

I'm sooooo envious of those who can post long posts! Mine are so small even with two chars.

When one of my characters is fighting, I always end up doing these massive posts. But outside of combat, or in combat that's not so important, my posts tend to be a lot shorter. :P

I reckon I must practice some more combat posts lol. I'm pretty good at fluff.

Well I hate writing fluff! Haha! We should find some way to share talent and kinda meet in the middle! :P

Post is up @Ayla
And if you need to move Cojack around to protect Kyo in your next post, feel free to! You have my permission if you think you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back