Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to start RPing! ): I haven't been feeling too well, lately.

Seems I'll have to reply in the morning, everything else took longer than expected. It shouldn't matter too much since the rest of you can still talk to one another though.

Seems I'll have to reply in the morning, everything else took longer than expected. It shouldn't matter too much since the rest of you can still talk to one another though.
I shall be getting faster replies in now.

Yes, sorry I haven't replied for a few days! I haven't been feeling well. =n=
I'm catching up with everything now though~!

No rush... just wanted to know if I should still be keeping an eye on this thread. Which appears to be so (see avatar :bsmile: ).

Trying to come up with inspiration =n=

:cookie: :coffee: :bsmile:

... "Familiar with the mountains north-west of here?" A quick sip of his coffee, with face, ears down and back... "Cream?" Kimba cleared his throat... "Arrived here yesterday, early afternoon, somewhere in those mountains." He creamed his coffee, took another sip, this time with approval... "I recommend not going there... dragons are having a convention, and aren't too happy to be interrupted in their... activities." Grin, followed by another mouthful of omelet... "Most males I know don't like having their romantic moments disturbed. I discovered dragon males like to roast intruders... and if they can't eat what they've just roasted, then they chase it all over the mountains till... well, let's just say I went to bed last night without supper."

With that said, he returned to his omelet with gusto.......

See I need to just start writing, but I don't know where to begin which doesn't seem boring. I have ideas, but... no, I can do this!

Edit: Well I've done it... I don't think it's a great post, but it's done!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daz ...

Perfectly fine post!

Last edited:
I apologize for this, but I'm going to be taking a short break from this roleplay.
I'm not going to make excuses,
but I wanted to notify you (whoever cares.) of this break.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
Hey, I was wondering if everyone wanted to continue with this? I'll put up a post later if so, but things are struggling to move forward it seems to me.

I am still interested. @Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.