Status
Not open for further replies.
Are nonhumans allowed?
Yup, but they should be able to interact normally with humans/humanoids, although I suppose that's obvious.
Edit: Not so much normally as... sufficiently, that's the word!

Dogs interact with humans quite well, don't they? :bsmile:

Dogs interact with humans quite well, don't they? :bsmile:
Even if dogs were sufficient communicators, I wouldn't allow them anyway because I hate dogs. Dogs are the bane of my existence AND JUST AS I TYPE THAT ONE OF THEM STARTS WHINING I SWEAR... *bites tongue*.
(Explanation: I live with 3 dogs, not through my choice, and am not a fan of the constant hair, barking, and waste. I don't mistreat them or anything, but they do awfully get on my nerves.)

You do understand what you just said could also be said about human houseguests? :cap:

Well, "bark" is an expression for someone who speaks aggressively... :boxer:

Well, "bark" is an expression for someone who speaks aggressively... :boxer:
T'is common courtesy not to be speak aggressively to someone kind enough to invite you into their home. Humans are only moderately higher on the scale than dogs though...

"Common courtesy" is a lot like "common sense"... not always present and accounted for. Just like some dogs are well-behaved, while others just... well, you know....... :worms:

"Common courtesy" is a lot like "common sense"... not always present and accounted for. Just like some dogs are well-behaved, while others just... well, you know....... :worms:
Alas, that is true. Humans at least know how to use a toilet though- I haven't yet had to clean up human excrement. So humanity does get bonus points for that!

But I would imagine a non-humanoid sentient creature would know how to "use the litter-box"... so this would mean cats get bonus points, right? :bsmile:

Besides, I'd imagine you've seen your share of public restrooms.......

But I would imagine a non-humanoid sentient creature would know how to "use the litter-box"... so this would mean cats get bonus points, right? :bsmile:

Besides, I'd imagine you've seen your share of public restrooms.......
Cats do get bonus points, they are far superior to dogs. Whether or not they a superior to humans depends on the human: In the case of public restrooms... :lol:

I used to be a janitor... I could tell you stories!

And cats:

99233806-bringing-home-new-cat-632x475.jpg

"I know where you live..."

"Rub my belly?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz
Stories I'm probably too scared to hear >_>

Cats are obviously usually best! *nervous sweat*

"You're nervous...?!"

And yes, STORIES... (curl your nose-hair, they would)

Signin myself up~ Because this looks super adorably nice and fun

Signin myself up~ Because this looks super adorably nice and fun
I'm glad you think so! Welcome aboard!

How long until you guys want to start? We have round about enough people to begin, and more people can join along the way.

If we have enough to start, then I say, start.

Status
Not open for further replies.