Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting now sounds fine to me~

I'll probably create an IC thread tommorow then!

IC about to go up, just doing finishing checks

The IC is up here!

I'll be posting later

Reactions: Daz
How does everyone feel about me adding another day or two to each timeslot so there's more time for scenes like the current one to play out? Or just scrapping that idea entirely, and I'll just take action as appropriate to move time forward?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
How does everyone feel about me adding another day or two to each timeslot so there's more time for scenes like the current one to play out? Or just scrapping that idea entirely, and I'll just take action as appropriate to move time forward?
I vote for this. Wasn't too crazy about that time-limit thing, what with other RPs and Life In General, potential lack of posting would make it difficult to get any character interaction going. Besides, RP time and RL time just don't have to affect each other. It's not like we have a "publishing deadline".

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: xLarius and Daz
@xLarius ...

Hi, just a little note... colored dialog can be hard to see, due to people using different "skins". Also a bit confusing when you don't separate character dialog (mix it all up in the same paragraph). Thanks.

@xLarius ...

Hi, just a little note... colored dialog can be hard to see, due to people using different "skins". Also a bit confusing when you don't separate character dialog (mix it all up in the same paragraph). Thanks.
Sorry, sorry. Just out of habit. The color was supposed to set it apart in the paragraph since I don't enjoy
breaking it bit by bit. If you don't mind I'm going to keep doing it this way unless someone in this group legitimately cannot see it. If they can't then I'll change up my style. I prefer sticking to the same reading style as normal books,
but if you're specifically have issues I can create a spoiler box just for those people, but I'm going to keep posting the same way I have for a year now. (Well almost a year.)
Sorry I'm being stubborn about this. I don't really enjoy changes but that's apart of life.
So to me it's pretty much I'd like a way to keep things the same way but if I can't then I'll tweak it.

Right, I'm going to get rid of the strict time thing then. Going to keep dates, but I'll just change those as appropriate. So if the conversations of all characters come to something of a conclusion we can discuss wrapping up the day.

Edit: OOC and IC have been updated now! Feel free to check you agree with all the changes I made and that I haven't forgotten anything.

Last edited:
Haven't exactly been very active here but I will try and post tonight :3

I prefer sticking to the same reading style as normal books...
Normal books separate character dialog with paragraph breaks, not colors, so I was simply asking if you could write in "normal book style". But it's up to you... no obligation to change just because someone requests it. Though I do have to highlight your posts due to the light colors, in order to be able to read them, which defeats the whole color-separation thing. Since highlighting wipes out text coloration differences.

Last edited:
@daird ...

Kimba's greeting was aimed at your character.

hang on, working on stuff for another RP.

squirrel-08.jpg

I'm hanging...

Reactions: Daz
Sorry. Got called away to unpack groceries and take care of a few other things. Post is edited.

Yeah, I am not going to be involved in this, thanks for being nice though :3

Sorry. Got called away to unpack groceries and take care of a few other things. Post is edited.

Belated thanks...

@Daz ...

Is this thing still on?

Status
Not open for further replies.