omg_motorcycle.jpg

"Keiichi! It is Adam-no Kimi!" Belldandy waved from the sidecar of the motorcyle.

Keiichi knew that they had some things to talk about, not the least of which was Eros' belief that Belldandy was also a teacher. Keiichi thought it would be a good thing, but neither one of them knew what Eros was talking about. Of all of the problems that they had since arriving, this was by far the smallest. Since Adam was here, perhaps they could straighten that out, and the more complicated problem of whether Belldandy was expected or allowed to close the portals earlier.

Good morning, Adam- no Kimi! Is it a good time to speak to you? I have yet to give you proper respect and greetings from the Almighty One."

Belldandy bowed and began "Greetings and good wishes from Tyr the Almighty one. I am his daughter, Princess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. Goddess of wind, goddess of the present. I thank you in humble gratitude for allowing me into your world and beg your pardon for my unreadiness yesterday."

List of PC characters I am running at the Fall Ball: Twiggy/Matthew Harris/his chaos, Dorothy Robinson, Eros Valentino, Ryan Thorn, Alec Jackson, Adam Knight, Steven Lasket Jr, Benjamin Baker/ his personas, David Amadeo,Orion ( I may run Connor too)

NPCS I am running: Syrena Brighton, and Lincoln Campbell ( Pss... Crypt...)

NPCS that can be run: Julienne, Nicholas Star and Julia Star. ( They may go and lie to say no way)

NPCS who wouldn't touch the ball: Laura Brook, Nicholas Harris/Shadow, Aeron/ Nightfire

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @Lovenandhate91 @york
Marina Herring

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Marina was a bit bored, looking for a way to pass the time as she waited for the ball to occur... She was currently sketching out some crazy looking waves of water, arcing up from the sea in a strange vortex. At some point, she had decided to head out onto the beach, feeling a bit cramped up in her college dorm and all. This was nothing she was really able to do with her powers yet, at least not to that scale, but it was still wonderfull to imagine what a water vortex like that might be like to manipulate.

However, drawing could only keep her occupied for so long, and it was probably only a matter of time before Marina grew bored of this too, even if drawing was one of her favorite hobbies.​

Last edited:
"Why the hell not?" I ask. "It's not like we can get home, so why not go to a party? Besides, it's not like I can overeat or anything. If I do, I can just purge the easy- waiit, are you asking me out on a date Steven Lasket?" I looked at him skeptically. "Mister, I don't get involved with people I work with Steven Lasket?
Steven looked at her and sighed. She was right, there was no way to get back home from this city. He thought about everything and he paused when she asked if he was asking her on a date. " Not a date- just two friends hanging out. Besides, I got this text from Nick to check it out," he said to her, being entirely honest.

@Michale CS

"Keiichi! It is Adam-no Kimi!" Belldandy waved from the sidecar of the motorcyle.

Keiichi knew that they had some things to talk about, not the least of which was Eros' belief that Belldandy was also a teacher. Keiichi thought it would be a good thing, but neither one of them knew what Eros was talking about. Of all of the problems that they had since arriving, this was by far the smallest. Since Adam was here, perhaps they could straighten that out, and the more complicated problem of whether Belldandy was expected or allowed to close the portals earlier.

Good morning, Adam- no Kimi! Is it a good time to speak to you? I have yet to give you proper respect and greetings from the Almighty One."

Belldandy bowed and began "Greetings and good wishes from Tyr the Almighty one. I am his daughter, Princess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. Goddess of wind, goddess of the present. I thank you in humble gratitude for allowing me into your world and beg your pardon for my unreadiness yesterday."
Adam was off staring into the distance, checking to figure out where the ship that blown up from.

He knew that knowing this city, something bad was coming. Too many horrible things were happening at once. The Harbor explosion, the church explosion, Crypt, Cerin, the man who had briefly revived some dead and vanished, the portals to Heaven and Hell. It was so much and adding that on top of the chaos of the portals opening randomly, things were not going smoothly. He didn't tell anyone, but he had a feeling that if the portals weren't stopped, the city might be destroyed.

Adam hadn't even noticed that the goddess had arrived. He had become so lost in his train of thought that he was oblivious to the rest of the world.

A few minutes after she started talking, he managed to focus. He caught that she was Belldandy and was a first class goddess. " Ah, you must be the goddess that I invited with our new teacher. I am sorry that we couldn't talk sooner, it's just that when you arrived, I was out of town." He wasn't lying when he told her that, he had not been in the city.

@Kingof192

Marina was a bit bored, looking for a way to pass the time as she waited for the ball to occur... She was currently sketching out some crazy looking waves of water, arcing up from the sea in a strange vortex. This was nothing she was really able to do with her powers yet, at least not to that scale, but it was still wonderfull to imagine what a water vortex like that might be like to manipulate.

However, drawing could only keep her occupied for so long, and it was probably only a matter of time before Marina grew bored of this too, even if drawing was one of her favorite hobbies.
Orion had finished convincing his friend to let him go to the ball and he wanted to explore for a bit. He managed to walk down by the sea to see the strange sight of the arching waves. He hadn't seen anything like that before and it fascinated the nearly formed man more than he would admit. He wondered if everything in the city was as pretty as this. He hoped that the answer to this question was yes.

Orion noticed the girl who was sitting there and smiled and approached her " You said that your name was Marina before you left right? I'm Orion," he said, introducing himself while scratching his beard.

@york

Orion had finished convincing his friend to let him go to the ball and he wanted to explore for a bit. He managed to walk down by the sea to see the strange sight of the arching waves. He hadn't seen anything like that before and it fascinated the nearly formed man more than he would admit. He wondered if everything in the city was as pretty as this. He hoped that the answer to this question was yes.

Orion noticed the girl who was sitting there and smiled and approached her " You said that your name was Marina before you left right? I'm Orion," he said, introducing himself while scratching his beard.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina stopped sketching for a moment after hearing Orion's voice, snapping out of her trance. Unfortunately, as much as she wished it to be so, the waves was nothing like the swirling cortex she had illustrated; her powers weren't as wild as her imagination, not yet anyways. She carefully set down her sketch pad, turning towards the direction of a familiar voice. It quickly dawned upon her that he had been the one that had broken that barrier the day prior.

"Orion, huh? You didn't happen to get an invitation too, did you?" She asked, out of the blue.

It was just a hunch, but she suspected she wasn't the only one from the day before that got one of those weird invitations... Though she was next to clueless as to why.

Keiichi approached the quietly, staying at a distance. It seemed he had instinctively understood that Belldandy was about to do something more "goddess" than ordinary. He had never seen the royal greeting she gave before, even though about half of it was what she said to everybody. Unfortunately, he had no where near the luck understanding his new principal, except to say that Adam was acting much like Eros did. Why always so distant, constantly distracted, completely opposite of all the goddesses he had ever met? In the temple, he wanted the goddesses to be a bit more like that. Here, in Starlight city this behavior of the gods was becoming disturbing.

"I am!" Belldandy bowed again, seeming pleased that he had remembered that much. "Principal Adam- no Kimi, I would like to ask you. Is there some way in which I may be of service to you, and by what rules shall I live as I abide here?"

Steven looked at her and sighed. She was right, there was no way to get back home from this city. He thought about everything and he paused when she asked if he was asking her on a date. " Not a date- just two friends hanging out. Besides, I got this text from Nick to check it out," he said to her, being entirely honest.
"And here I was getting my hopes up." I say actually very honestly myself. I even let my smile falter enough to where I think he might have noticed it.

"So, we're working. Fuck! Even a party is work? AEGIS was easier, Steven." I walk over and drop onto the couch. "I get these freaky new abilities, I'm somewhere I'll never get out of, and most of the people who grew up here think this kind of crazy is normal. Forget finding a boyfriend, I'll be lucky if I can even get laid in this crazy-ass everyone and their uncle wants superpowers world!"

So, I whip out my cellphone and start flinging birds at pigs...

@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina stopped sketching for a moment after hearing Orion's voice, snapping out of her trance. Unfortunately, as much as she wished it to be so, the waves was nothing like the swirling cortex she had illustrated; her powers weren't as wild as her imagination, not yet anyways. She carefully set down her sketch pad, turning towards the direction of a familiar voice. It quickly dawned upon her that he had been the one that had broken that barrier the day prior.

"Orion, huh? You didn't happen to get an invitation too, did you?" She asked, out of the blue.

It was just a hunch, but she suspected she wasn't the only one from the day before that got one of those weird invitations... Though she was next to clueless as to why.
Orion hadn't noticed that he was looking over at the sketch book of the girl and he felt slightly embarrassed when he realized that it wasn't real and wondered if she could make it as pretty as that. He paused, not sure if he should ask her that and he was surprised that she had put the sketch pad down. She was good at art. He hoped he hadn't scared her. Was setting down the pad a normal response or had he done something wrong? Sometimes he didn't get being a human.

" Yeah, it seems like a fun thing to go to. I got one, so did my ch- friend Ryan," he said, quickly changing his words.

He didn't see anything weird about that. He had seen these mass party invitations before and they had been fun things to go too. " Do you think that it is strange we all got them?" He asked curiously.

@york

Keiichi approached the quietly, staying at a distance. It seemed he had instinctively understood that Belldandy was about to do something more "goddess" than ordinary. He had never seen the royal greeting she gave before, even though about half of it was what she said to everybody. Unfortunately, he had no where near the luck understanding his new principal, except to say that Adam was acting much like Eros did. Why always so distant, constantly distracted, completely opposite of all the goddesses he had ever met? In the temple, he wanted the goddesses to be a bit more like that. Here, in Starlight city this behavior of the gods was becoming disturbing.

"I am!" Belldandy bowed again, seeming pleased that he had remembered that much. "Principal Adam- no Kimi, I would like to ask you. Is there some way in which I may be of service to you, and by what rules shall I live as I abide here?"
Adam had wondered if he had been gone for too long or perhaps not for long enough. It didn't matter if you were in Starlight Kingdom, Starlight City or Starlight City of the future, it was always going to be dangerous. It came with this place and he wasn't sure what was causing everything. He was so used to being in control on what was happening in this city to some degree. He had so many kids to keep things in check, but now, only five of them were left. Things were changing and the god of time wasn't sure if the change was for the better or the worst. Sometimes it was good to see things change, but now he just wanted everything to slow down, even if it was just for a moment.

Adam looked at her and he took a deep breath. " There isn't much you can do. I have most things covered, but for rules. For one, don't do what you did yesterday, creating new life has made things worse. Two, just if you think it could harm others, don't do it. And of course finally, never ever go to the cemetery."

@Kingof192

And here I was getting my hopes up." I say actually very honestly myself. I even let my smile falter enough to where I think he might have noticed it.

"So, we're working. Fuck! Even a party is work? AEGIS was easier, Steven." I walk over and drop onto the couch. "I get these freaky new abilities, I'm somewhere I'll never get out of, and most of the people who grew up here think this kind of crazy is normal. Forget finding a boyfriend, I'll be lucky if I can even get laid in this crazy-ass everyone and their uncle wants superpowers world!"

So, I whip out my cellphone and start flinging birds at pigs...
Steven noticed that her smile had faltered. Had she wanted to go on a date with him? He did have- he decided to push those thoughts away for now though.

" Everything was easier back at AEGIS. But now, we are here and we are stuck and it sucks and we both know it. You know, my mom used to tell me that the city always knew what it needed, always a funny thought to think about, You nearly forgot that this world has some interesting supernatural too, not just superpowers," he said, wondering what else he could say. Being here felt so wrong, yet so right.

Steven looked at the clock and then back at the invitation. He was out of words.

@Michale CS

" Everything was easier back at AEGIS. But now, we are here and we are stuck and it sucks and we both know it. You know, my mom used to tell me that the city always knew what it needed, always a funny thought to think about, You nearly forgot that this world has some interesting supernatural too, not just superpowers," he said, wondering what else he could say. Being here felt so wrong, yet so right.
"Well yeah, if you can call that easy. And yeah yeah, Hoary Hosts of Hoggath and all that garbage. I had enough magic when we dealt with Morgan Le Fay back home..." I close the app and set my phone down carefully despite my urge to throw it - cause it's one of the few things I have from back there.

I sigh and lean back, closing my eyes. I really, really don't want to be here. He didn't even rise to my taunt of a date. Means he knows what mess I am and isn't interested after all. And I'm not about to date one of the wackos from here. At least until here becomes my normal.

Which I hope is a really fucking long time.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Orion hadn't noticed that he was looking over at the sketch book of the girl and he felt slightly embarrassed when he realized that it wasn't real and wondered if she could make it as pretty as that. He paused, not sure if he should ask her that and he was surprised that she had put the sketch pad down. She was good at art. He hoped he hadn't scared her. Was setting down the pad a normal response or had he done something wrong? Sometimes he didn't get being a human.

" Yeah, it seems like a fun thing to go to. I got one, so did my ch- friend Ryan," he said, quickly changing his words.

He didn't see anything weird about that. He had seen these mass party invitations before and they had been fun things to go too. " Do you think that it is strange we all got them?" He asked curiously.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina cocked a brow at Orion's question, thinking about it for a moment before she spoke.

"Eh, sorta... Weird coincidence if you ask me." She said, tapping her chin a little.

Though this was a bit of an unexpected encounter, as she hadn't expected company when she went ahead, trying to pass some time before the ball started. However, she didn't mind it, not at all... Seeing that she still had quite a few hours to go, a bit of chit-chat to pass the time was something she couldn't object to.​

Well yeah, if you can call that easy. And yeah yeah, Hoary Hosts of Hoggath and all that garbage. I had enough magic when we dealt with Morgan Le Fay back home..." I close the app and set my phone down carefully despite my urge to throw it - cause it's one of the few things I have from back there.

I sigh and lean back, closing my eyes. I really, really don't want to be here. He didn't even rise to my taunt of a date. Means he knows what mess I am and isn't interested after all. And I'm not about to date one of the wackos from here. At least until here becomes my normal.

Which I hope is a really fucking long time.

Steven paused and considered what he was going to say now. There wasn't anything positive about Starlight City. It was surrounded on all sides by water, it was stuck between two of the greatest war prone countries and yet somehow it was rarely affected by things. It worked on its own set of rules.

" Well, I guess we can just kill some time by playing games or something. For some hilarious reasons, most video games are universal," he said, jokingly pulling out an old copy of Crash Bandicoot. It was filled with some dust and a few scratches, but otherwise it was pretty normal.

He hooked it up and waited to see it if she wanted to play.

@Michale CS

Marina cocked a brow at Orion's question, thinking about it for a moment before she spoke.

"Eh, sorta... Weird coincidence if you ask me." She said, tapping her chin a little.

Though this was a bit of an unexpected encounter, as she hadn't expected company when she went ahead, trying to pass some time before the ball started. However, she didn't mind it, not at all... Seeing that she still had quite a few hours to go, a bit of chit-chat to pass the time was something she couldn't object to.

Orion had never seen that expression before. He wasn't sure what it even meant either, it would seem.

" Well, I guess it kind of is," he said, not denying her the fact that it was indeed very strange.

Orion was curious why she thought this, but he didn't dare to ask her as he didn't want to offend her. He was still getting used to being a real person and he didn't understand many things. It also didn't help that he seemed to have taken elements from everyone who had gave their life , making him only parts of everyone.

@york

Later that Night.. The Start of the Fall Ball.

It would seem that the night had come rather quickly for some and not so much for others. Twiggy was nowhere in sight at the ball. Dorothy was by the punch ball, Eros was mingling with the guests, Ryan was sulking in the corner. Alec was typing away at his laptop and Benjamin was standing near the buffet. David wasn't too far from Eros. Orion, Adam and Steven had not arrived yet. It seemed that whenever the remaining guests, it would be a quiet night. It felt strangely peaceful, almost as if it was waiting to be shattered.

@york @Kingof192 @Michale CS

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Orion had never seen that expression before. He wasn't sure what it even meant either, it would seem.

" Well, I guess it kind of is," he said, not denying her the fact that it was indeed very strange.

Orion was curious why she thought this, but he didn't dare to ask her as he didn't want to offend her. He was still getting used to being a real person and he didn't understand many things. It also didn't help that he seemed to have taken elements from everyone who had gave their life , making him only parts of everyone.

@york

It would seem that the night had come rather quickly for some and not so much for others. Twiggy was nowhere in sight at the ball. Dorothy was by the punch ball, Eros was mingling with the guests, Ryan was sulking in the corner. Alec was typing away at his laptop and Benjamin was standing near the buffet. David wasn't too far from Eros. Orion, Adam and Steven had not arrived yet. It seemed that whenever the remaining guests, it would be a quiet night. It felt strangely peaceful, almost as if it was waiting to be shattered.

Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @Michale CS

Marina was standing on her own, wearing a relatively fancy dress (she wasn't exactly rolling in dough, so it was the best she had). Though she didn't appear to be dancing, she was hanging around the refreshments an awfull lot, specifically where there was alot of water. Even if she wasn't exactly gulping down glasses of water or anything, she did seem to drink alot more than one would expect, something she usually tried to keep discreet, but nonetheless... A neccessity for her.

She had to keep herself hydrated after all, but as she stood there, she was on the lookout for Orion, and other familiar faces wandering around.​

Keiichi Morisato was angry, still angry as he pulled on his only suit. The things Adam said to Belldandy would have hurt her a lot. To be told there was nothing she can do, and to have the only thing she liked about yesterday called wrong, those things were really hard for her to hear. She had only taken it and asked for forgiveness so politely, but he knew it didn't mean that she agreed with Adam at all. Also, it showed Adam had invited a first class goddess into his world without knowing the first thing about her. Keiichi couldn't see why the principal would be so interested in his teaching Engineering to allow Belldandy's personality and power level into the world. Now, she was the one who was hurting for what Keiichi saw as Adam's fault. Maybe they should just move back to the temple.

"What do you think of this one?" Belldandy asked him, as she came into the room. Stunning, beautiful, smiling Belldandy. It was not her way to dress herself for beauty often, but seeing her in this moment took his breath away so he could hardly talk "Belldandy..." was all he could breathe out.

What he said was not enough, but she could read his emotions. "Keiichi! I'm so glad you like it!" she said, turning around and looking like he felt only an angelic goddess could.

"Belldandy, are you OK, after what the principal said?" Keiichi finally spoke, realizing that as yet she still had no one else close to her in this world.

"I'm fine, dear. Princpal Adam- no kimi's words hurt, and I don't think anyone could ever convince me that saving Orion-san was a bad thing, but the rules here are so easy. So now I am sure that our plan to unify the people of Starlight City is exactly the right thing! Besides...dancing!"

She gracefully glided to him, placing his hand "Don't worry Keiichi, it's easy, I'll show you how."

Later, the two of them arrived at the ball, her presence cutting strongly through the silence for just a moment.

"Good evening, everyone. We are so happy to have a chance to meet you tonight.

belldandy-ah_00374538.jpg

"And to think I dyed my hair back to black for this. I have no fucking clue who any of these people are Steven." I sigh and stick close to him.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina was standing on her own, wearing a relatively fancy dress (she wasn't exactly rolling in dough, so it was the best she had). Though she didn't appear to be dancing, she was hanging around the refreshments an awfull lot, specifically where there was alot of water. Even if she wasn't exactly gulping down glasses of water or anything, she did seem to drink alot more than one would expect, something she usually tried to keep discreet, but nonetheless... A neccessity for her.

She had to keep herself hydrated after all, but as she stood there, she was on the lookout for Orion, and other familiar faces wandering around.
Orion was late to the party due to Connor taking him out shopping for proper clothes to wear this ball. He walked into the area, wearing a black dress shirt, a brown leather jacket, some fancy jeans and loafers. He wasn't sure why, but he felt wearing this, but it was the attire that was commonly worn to this even and he wasn't going to argue with the host about not wearing the right clothes. He noticed that the girl who he had talked to was hanging out by the drinks it would seem.

He walked over to her and was debating how he should say hello. However, as soon as he was going to talk, a voice broke down on the intercom as it would seem.

@york

Keiichi Morisato was angry, still angry as he pulled on his only suit. The things Adam said to Belldandy would have hurt her a lot. To be told there was nothing she can do, and to have the only thing she liked about yesterday called wrong, those things were really hard for her to hear. She had only taken it and asked for forgiveness so politely, but he knew it didn't mean that she agreed with Adam at all. Also, it showed Adam had invited a first class goddess into his world without knowing the first thing about her. Keiichi couldn't see why the principal would be so interested in his teaching Engineering to allow Belldandy's personality and power level into the world. Now, she was the one who was hurting for what Keiichi saw as Adam's fault. Maybe they should just move back to the temple.

"What do you think of this one?" Belldandy asked him, as she came into the room. Stunning, beautiful, smiling Belldandy. It was not her way to dress herself for beauty often, but seeing her in this moment took his breath away so he could hardly talk "Belldandy..." was all he could breathe out.

What he said was not enough, but she could read his emotions. "Keiichi! I'm so glad you like it!" she said, turning around and looking like he felt only an angelic goddess could.

"Belldandy, are you OK, after what the principal said?" Keiichi finally spoke, realizing that as yet she still had no one else close to her in this world.

"I'm fine, dear. Princpal Adam- no kimi's words hurt, and I don't think anyone could ever convince me that saving Orion-san was a bad thing, but the rules here are so easy. So now I am sure that our plan to unify the people of Starlight City is exactly the right thing! Besides...dancing!"

She gracefully glided to him, placing his hand "Don't worry Keiichi, it's easy, I'll show you how."

Later, the two of them arrived at the ball, her presence cutting strongly through the silence for just a moment.

"Good evening, everyone. We are so happy to have a chance to meet you tonight.

Adam was worried about so many things about this ball by everything that was going on. It would seem that everything was calm and that was what worried the man the most. It was quiet and nothing seemed to be going wrong, which meant that everything was going to go wrong soon. He walked in and looked at the guests. All of them were common residences or people that went to the Academy or talked there. He wondered if the people stayed away because they knew it was a trap. He assumed that the reason the police chief and none of the cops were there. He hoped that the lovely guest who had blown up a church and the harbor didn't appear at this place. He was worried about that more than anything else in the world. He bit down on his lip, hoping that for once, he was wrong about the matter.

Benjamin adjusted his shirt, carefully adjusting his eyes around the room. It seemed that the place was filled with some of the familiar and some new faces, but that was about it. He was quiet, not certain what was about to go down here. He walked over to the front, when a voice break through cutting through the conversation.

Eros was talking with some of the minor guests when he noticed that nothing had happened yet. It would seem that whoever had hosted this ball was going to wait to reveal themselves.

Ryan's danger sense was going off the fritz while everyone mingled. He half- expected something to go wrong and that was the truth of the matter.

Lincoln Campbell looked over at the man who was typing away at the keyboard and decided to see what he was doing and he noticed that he was just hacking codes. It seemed that he was just practicing in a program that was outside of any internet connection as it would seem too.

Alec was about to ask Lincoln to move when he noticed that a voice was going to overshadow them.

Dorothy felt that she was about to regret coming to this party, but she could be wrong abut the entire matter too.

Twiggy entered the room, just as Syrena and David were about to leave when the voice interrupted her plans.

@Kingof192

"And to think I dyed my hair back to black for this. I have no fucking clue who any of these people are Steven." I sigh and stick close to him.
Steven looked over at her. " Well, it is always a good thing to interact with some new people," he said, as he watched the room and heard the voice.

@Michale CS

The voice that interrupted them would be easily recognizable to anyone who had been at the harbor, at the docks, at the church, at the school. It was Crypt. " I am just so happy that all of my guests have arrived, but sadly, two of our 'special' guests couldn't be here, so let's bring them here," he said. Crypt forcibly brought Lucas and a mysterious man onto the scene. " Now, where was I?" It asked. As it spoke, a section of the floor opened and a bomb appeared out of the field. The door was shielded shut. " Oh yes, that. I set a bomb on the field and this is just like that other bomb I set. It runs on that other time. It is set to go out in ten days if you don't defuse it. I really do hope you defuse it. I am here at the party physically with you. Of course, I have one more thing to add for now, this bomb is connected to the Shield and you try to attack or break others, the bomb goes boom. You try to defuse it with powers, it goes boom. Now, I shall give you one more hint. It's a six digit code, all numbers. Have fun. Oh yeah, I left clues around the open room," it said, cutting off.

The tension was thick. If you could defuse the bomb, you might have a chance to stop Crypt once and for all. He's someone in the very room with you. Perhaps you should talk to everyone in the room to get information

Locations of my PCS/NPCS in the room

Adam, Twiggy, David and Syrena: By the door

Lincoln and Alec: Sititng in corner

Eros: Amongst the human guests

Dorothy, Benjamin and Orion: By the Refreshments

Ryan: Corner

Lucas and Mysterious man: Center of the room

@Michale CS @york @Kingof192

"The fuck?! Every damned party has bombs and shields and shit? And who the fuck sets a bomb for ten days?!" She ranted and socked Steve in the shoulder. "Oh sure, let's go to this mysterious ball we were invited to. It'll be fun. Fuckin A." T-Rae stared around and shrugged. "Fuck if I know who to talk to first. Maybe I should go talk to Eros. He's like cupid right? Maybe he can at least tell me why I can't get a date."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192

Orion was late to the party due to Connor taking him out shopping for proper clothes to wear this ball. He walked into the area, wearing a black dress shirt, a brown leather jacket, some fancy jeans and loafers. He wasn't sure why, but he felt wearing this, but it was the attire that was commonly worn to this even and he wasn't going to argue with the host about not wearing the right clothes. He noticed that the girl who he had talked to was hanging out by the drinks it would seem.

He walked over to her and was debating how he should say hello. However, as soon as he was going to talk, a voice broke down on the intercom as it would seem.

@york

The voice that interrupted them would be easily recognizable to anyone who had been at the harbor, at the docks, at the church, at the school. It was Crypt. " I am just so happy that all of my guests have arrived, but sadly, two of our 'special' guests couldn't be here, so let's bring them here," he said. Crypt forcibly brought Lucas and a mysterious man onto the scene. " Now, where was I?" It asked. As it spoke, a section of the floor opened and a bomb appeared out of the field. The door was shielded shut. " Oh yes, that. I set a bomb on the field and this is just like that other bomb I set. It runs on that other time. It is set to go out in ten days if you don't defuse it. I really do hope you defuse it. I am here at the party physically with you. Of course, I have one more thing to add for now, this bomb is connected to the Shield and you try to attack or break others, the bomb goes boom. You try to defuse it with powers, it goes boom. Now, I shall give you one more hint. It's a six digit code, all numbers. Have fun. Oh yeah, I left clues around the open room," it said, cutting off.

The tension was thick. If you could defuse the bomb, you might have a chance to stop Crypt once and for all. He's someone in the very room with you. Perhaps you should talk to everyone in the room to get information

Locations of my PCS/NPCS in the room

Adam, Twiggy, David and Syrena: By the door

Lincoln and Alec: Sititng in corner

Eros: Amongst the human guests

Dorothy, Benjamin and Orion: By the Refreshments

Ryan: Corner

Lucas and Mysterious man: Center of the room

@Michale CS @york @Kingof192
Marina Herring
@Michale CS @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

Marina quickly waved to Orion, and... Was about to say something to jumpstart the conversation, though before she could... It was apparent that the party was crashed quite quickly, by someone called Crypt. What a shame, she was just starting to enjoy herself too.

Seeing that Orion was the closest to her, she tried her hand at talking with him first.

"So, what took you?" She asked him.

Beneath the relatively innocent question, she seemed to be trying to suss out if Orion was truly himself, or perhaps if that Crypt fellow was somehow hiding in him, or as him in some way.​

"Ten days?" Belldandy blinked in confusion. "Wouldn't we just run out of food and water first, if we were all truly imprisoned here?"

"It makes it feel like other things are going to happen." Keiichi commented back.

"I believe him!" Belldandy suddenly concluded on a question that hadn't been mentioned yet

"If a man says he has a bomb, and he shows you the bomb, then you have to believe"

"I believe that he does not want to use it. He's had two bombs now he could have set off. Stay close to me, I feel things are not what they appear to be."

"Actually, I have to use the restroom right now"

The two walked to the side of the room.

As she waited close to the door, Belldandy looked at the emotional auras of all the people in the room, for something other than the expected fear and anger. Someone with different emotions could be Crypt.

Keiichi went into the restroom, and quickly looked at where the mirrors should be.

"The fuck?! Every damned party has bombs and shields and shit? And who the fuck sets a bomb for ten days?!" She ranted and socked Steve in the shoulder. "Oh sure, let's go to this mysterious ball we were invited to. It'll be fun. Fuckin A." T-Rae stared around and shrugged. "Fuck if I know who to talk to first. Maybe I should go talk to Eros. He's like cupid right? Maybe he can at least tell me why I can't get a date.
Eros had finally managed to calm down most of the guests who were mortal and noticed that one of the woman had punched her male friend and she seemed to be angry. He, however did catch his name in that sentence and he decided to correct her. " I am not like Cupid, I'm more like his namesake. Well, Greek Eros, the Romans always mess those things up. Also, give me a moment to see why you can't a date." He attempted to read her desires.

@Michale CS

Marina quickly waved to Orion, and... Was about to say something to jumpstart the conversation, though before she could... It was apparent that the party was crashed quite quickly, by someone called Crypt. What a shame, she was just starting to enjoy herself too.

Seeing that Orion was the closest to her, she tried her hand at talking with him first.

"So, what took you?" She asked him.

Beneath the relatively innocent question, she seemed to be trying to suss out if Orion was truly himself, or perhaps if that Crypt fellow was somehow hiding in him, or as him in some way.
Orion looked at Marina and noticed that she waving him over. He thought parties were supposed to be fun. Where had the bomb come from? How had the bomb just come out of the floor? He wasn't understanding what the hell was going to happen. He was very quiet too.

Orion wondered what he could do to help if he couldn't break out the shield any time soon.

" I needed to buy a suit. I didn't have one for this," he said.

Orion didn't have much to go on. Was this how gathering were supposed to go or had something gone horribly wrong? He really wished that he understood what the heck was going on at the moment.

@york

"Ten days?" Belldandy blinked in confusion. "Wouldn't we just run out of food and water first, if we were all truly imprisoned here?"

"It makes it feel like other things are going to happen." Keiichi commented back.

"I believe him!" Belldandy suddenly concluded on a question that hadn't been mentioned yet

"If a man says he has a bomb, and he shows you the bomb, then you have to believe"

"I believe that he does not want to use it. He's had two bombs now he could have set off. Stay close to me, I feel things are not what they appear to be."

"Actually, I have to use the restroom right now"

The two walked to the side of the room.

As she waited close to the door, Belldandy looked at the emotional auras of all the people in the room, for something other than the expected fear and anger. Someone with different emotions could be Crypt.

Keiichi went into the restroom, and quickly looked at where the mirrors should be.
Adam looked over at the bomb and turned to Belldandy to answer her question. " It's not ten literal days here. It runs on some other," he said, making a point.

If anyone had bothered to read the bomb, it read that there were eight days when barely an hour had passed.

Benjamin looked at the ground and wondered what was the point of all of this chaos at all.

In the corner of the room, Lincoln was looking over at what Alec was doing. He was about to ask when Alec answered him.

" I am working on a program to see if I can somehow hack Crypt's system and see if we can trace him through whatever he is hacking at the moment. One moment please. Also, filling out a birthdays form for work."

Alec's attempt failed. For anyone who had a phone, it rang with a text.

' Nice try, but you won't catch me that easily.' However, one phone was different and the text read ' I'm -------" And the rest was cut off.

When Belldandy attempted to see if there was anything other than fear or anger, she could be able to read darkness on Lucas and the mysterious man. They were just annoyed. Also of note, Alec was void of all emotions, strangely enough.

The mirrors were either on the floor, broken to a million pieces or missing altogether. On the wall was written ' Nice try Belldandy'.

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @york

Last edited:
Eros had finally managed to calm down most of the guests who were mortal and noticed that one of the woman had punched her male friend and she seemed to be angry. He, however did catch his name in that sentence and he decided to correct her. " I am not like Cupid, I'm more like his namesake. Well, Greek Eros, the Romans always mess those things up. Also, give me a moment to see why you can't a date." He attempted to read her desires.
I'm really not a hard person to read. It's pretty easy, really, cause usually I won't shut up about much of anything. "Didn't pay a lot of attention in history class, sorry."

Meanwhile the desires? Pretty straightforward:
  1. Get the hell out of this stupid party alive.
  2. Maybe find a date, because Steven is fucking clueless or friendzoning me.
  3. Find a way back home, or barring that, move someplace that doesn't blow up quite as often.
  4. Oh, yeah, figure out how my new goddamned powers work. That would be aces.
"So, you got any ideas on what the secret code to disarm the bomb is?" I shook my head. "Who the fuck does that? If you're gonna blow someone up blow them up! Don't play damned games and give them a chance. It's like I've busted into an Austin Powers movie or something."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ whomever

Keiichi frowned at the wall and said "Hey, this was my idea smartass!" whoever did this clearly didn't understand either one of them. Besides, that wasn't the point.

"What is it, Keiichi?"

"Nothing. All the mirrors are broken. So it should be someone we were with in the lunchroom. " Keiichi said, coming out.

"I really believe that Crypt wants us to disarm the bomb. The only ones showing real malice were the ones who were taken against their will, Orion is more confused that others, but the aura of Alex is black, and he is entering his birthday.

Birthdays are six digit numbers! Keiichi said.

How can a day be a number, Belldandy asked.

It's something mortals do to save time filling out forms. My birthday is the 24th day of the 4th month of 1986, so it could be expressed as 042486 or 860424 or in some placed 240486.

That gives me an idea. I feel we are safe to work separately now. Who do you think it is?"

"I think it is Alec, since Ryan find Connor in his room, he has technical knowledge, and he always seems to fail against crypt."

"I think it is Eros, because I think he might be feeding off the emotions of others in these situations."

"This is kind of fun when we do it this way, isn't it?"

"Shhh! Keiichi, they will here you. these lost souls are are all very frightened. Still, have no fear. I'm sure we can solve this if we all work together. Maybe this will bring everyone closer together."

Keiichi approached Ryan, and sat down in the corner near him. "I'm really starting to see why people hate this place. Do you detect anybody I can't see around here?"

Belldandy approached Adam "Principal Adam- no Kimi. I was wondering if ten days might be the amount of time in another realm, such as your Heaven."