Orion looked at Marina and noticed that she waving him over. He thought parties were supposed to be fun. Where had the bomb come from? How had the bomb just come out of the floor? He wasn't understanding what the hell was going to happen. He was very quiet too.

Orion wondered what he could do to help if he couldn't break out the shield any time soon.

" I needed to buy a suit. I didn't have one for this," he said.

Orion didn't have much to go on. Was this how gathering were supposed to go or had something gone horribly wrong? He really wished that he understood what the heck was going on at the moment.

@york

Adam looked over at the bomb and turned to Belldandy to answer her question. " It's not ten literal days here. It runs on some other," he said, making a point.

If anyone had bothered to read the bomb, it read that there were eight days when barely an hour had passed.

Benjamin looked at the ground and wondered what was the point of all of this chaos at all.

In the corner of the room, Lincoln was looking over at what Alec was doing. He was about to ask when Alec answered him.

" I am working on a program to see if I can somehow hack Crypt's system and see if we can trace him through whatever he is hacking at the moment. One moment please. Also, filling out a birthdays form for work."

Alec's attempt failed. For anyone who had a phone, it rang with a text.

' Nice try, but you won't catch me that easily.' However, one phone was different and the text read ' I'm -------" And the rest was cut off.

When Belldandy attempted to see if there was anything other than fear or anger, she could be able to read darkness on Lucas and the mysterious man. They were just annoyed. Also of note, Alec was void of all emotions, strangely enough.

The mirrors were either on the floor, broken to a million pieces or missing altogether. On the wall was written ' Nice try Belldandy'.

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @york
Marina Herring
@Kingof192 @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

"Guess that adds up..." Marina said, trailing off a little.

Evidently, she was deep in thought for a moment, glancing at the bomb, noticing that it had 8 "days" left, when barely an hour had passed, so it was apparent that it wasn't the same time unit they were using here. So let's see, what kind of day is in around half an hour or so... She was a bit stumped.

"So... You don't happen to know what kinda day would be... About half an hour long, would you?" She asked Orion suddenly.

Well, she'd probably google this, but really... She didn't expect to find any good answers from there, but well... Desperate times call for desperate measures, so maybe if Orion couldn't provide any input, she just might.​

Eros hadn't ever had such an easy time reading a person. Most people were hard to read. They closed themselves off and hide from the world. " History books had screwed me over anyway."

He made a note that she had four distinct desires indeed,

" I imagine that I can help you with two of the four things, I don't know anything about the bomb or a way out of this city. As for the date, I got a friend in a cupid on that front. The second thing I can direct you to Mr. Campbell who seems to have a desire to help you."

Eros was not good with bombs. He wasn't a hacker or anyone who specializes in these sort of things either, so he wasn't sure. " I can tell you something very interesting though. These games are the tip of the iceberg, it almost seems like he was building up to this. There was some desire in those recordings."

@Michale CS
The wall had no response back. It was simply just a way of communicating to the people who tried to do anything stupid in the area. It was not any more alive than others.

The mysterious man watched from a distance.

He didn't seem to have anything to contribute to the conversation at the moment either. He didn't understand why he was here.

" I can honestly say that I may know exactly what happened to make his aura black. I am partially to blame for that. You see, Mr. Jackson's brother wish to bring him back from the dead and refused to pay the price and it got messy, really messy."

" By messy, he means that he screwed up," Adam replied.

" No, I mean messy. He was supposed to give me a memory."

" That doesn't give you the right to kill him again. He broke a deal, so what? You did so much worse in your short lifespan as a self-proclaimed god. You are nothing more than a screw-up," Adam said.

" But as the point stands, what he is causing him to be void of most basic human emotions and memories."

Ryan listened in on their conversation. He wasn't sure what to say on their accusations. There was so many different things too.

" It would be ten times better if we weren't in the room with a bomb," Ryan dryly stated to the two of them.

Adam looked at the bomb. What time was it running on even?

"Shhh! Keiichi, they will here you. these lost souls are are all very frightened. Still, have no fear. I'm sure we can solve this if we all work together. Maybe this will bring everyone closer together."

" One, two three, a clue for the three. The code has a bit of two and a touch of the known. Six digits, only two repeat in a row, 1962 +7 was a long time ago. Month, day, year, don't have any fear," the recording known as Crypt said.

Ryan smelt the air at the moment. " Nope, it looks like everything is fine. I can't sense anything. It seems that we got a riddle to add. A clue for the three, I wonder what that could mean."

Adam paused and looked at her. " Time is relative, but back in Medeival times, we had a strange counting method. But nothing like this. My guess is it is running on a different realities, time," he said.

@Kingof192 @york @Michale CS

Orion wasn't sure what she meant by that either. It felt strange.

He noticed that the bomb was now showing five days. It made no sense to the man. How could it had been half the time when barely an hour had paused. He did notice something even stranger. The bomb had three separate code locks. It seemed that it only took two digits and it was glowing. One had no color, one was green and the third was blue. It looked like three people need to work together to get the right code.

" Well, I know that Starlight connects to many places. Maybe it is time somewhere else in a place connected," he said to her.

Orion wasn't about to point out that he wasn't good with riddles and that he needed some time to think. There had to be a pattern that he had missed. He needed to think. What was the connection and how did the bomb work?

@Michale CS @york @Kingof192

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Keiichi was becoming increasingly frustrated "Why do all of these clues point to things we don't know anything about? We just got here, how are we supposed to solve it?"

Keiichi showed frustration as he turned to Lucas "Ummm. Hi. I don't even know where to get started. How did crypt force you into the center of the room, I guess?"

"It is not about strangers, but it is being done to strangers. Perhaps it is because we are here to be witnesses, is that right crypt?" Belldandy began walking to the center of the room. Floating a bit above the bomb so that she could be noticed, she starts addressing the unlucky guests.

"I am the goddess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. Like most of you, I came to this party today to meet some of you and make new happy memories together. However, Crypt has brought us together for another reason. His intentions might seem to be to harm, but I cannot detect such a strong malice that would seek death on so many. Also, there has only been one indirect death as a result of Crypt's games. Therefore, I believe that his true desire is to make some kind of point or perhaps to have a confession. He has already given us clues that seem to be about some of you. Someone from the sixties, or someone whose home reality moves much faster than ours, or someone with a three part connection in the past. It is surely enough. At this point, if it is you the clues point to then you know it. Since we are all trapped here, I ask that you come forward on your own so that your side of whatever is going on may be more favorably heard and that perhaps we might still find some happiness this evening."

The mysterious man watched from a distance.

He didn't seem to have anything to contribute to the conversation at the moment either. He didn't understand why he was here.

" I can honestly say that I may know exactly what happened to make his aura black. I am partially to blame for that. You see, Mr. Jackson's brother wish to bring him back from the dead and refused to pay the price and it got messy, really messy."

" By messy, he means that he screwed up," Adam replied.

" No, I mean messy. He was supposed to give me a memory."

" That doesn't give you the right to kill him again. He broke a deal, so what? You did so much worse in your short lifespan as a self-proclaimed god. You are nothing more than a screw-up," Adam said.

" But as the point stands, what he is causing him to be void of most basic human emotions and memories."

Ryan listened in on their conversation. He wasn't sure what to say on their accusations. There was so many different things too.

" It would be ten times better if we weren't in the room with a bomb," Ryan dryly stated to the two of them.

Adam looked at the bomb. What time was it running on even?

"Shhh! Keiichi, they will here you. these lost souls are are all very frightened. Still, have no fear. I'm sure we can solve this if we all work together. Maybe this will bring everyone closer together."

" One, two three, a clue for the three. The code has a bit of two and a touch of the known. Six digits, only two repeat in a row, 1962 +7 was a long time ago. Month, day, year, don't have any fear," the recording known as Crypt said.

Ryan smelt the air at the moment. " Nope, it looks like everything is fine. I can't sense anything. It seems that we got a riddle to add. A clue for the three, I wonder what that could mean."

Adam paused and looked at her. " Time is relative, but back in Medeival times, we had a strange counting method. But nothing like this. My guess is it is running on a different realities, time," he said.

@Kingof192 @york @Michale CS

Orion wasn't sure what she meant by that either. It felt strange.

He noticed that the bomb was now showing five days. It made no sense to the man. How could it had been half the time when barely an hour had paused. He did notice something even stranger. The bomb had three separate code locks. It seemed that it only took two digits and it was glowing. One had no color, one was green and the third was blue. It looked like three people need to work together to get the right code.

" Well, I know that Starlight connects to many places. Maybe it is time somewhere else in a place connected," he said to her.

Orion wasn't about to point out that he wasn't good with riddles and that he needed some time to think. There had to be a pattern that he had missed. He needed to think. What was the connection and how did the bomb work?

Marina Herring
@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192

Marina tapped her chin, thinking about this for a moment, as for the riddle... She seemed to have figured out the year part, it seemed relatively painless.

"Guess the year's 1969, dunno about the month or the date." She said, then she paused a little.

With a brisk motion, she suddenly headed over to the bomb, attempting to discern if the numbers on the timer formed some sort of date. It was uncertain if this would yield the right answer, but at the very least, it was a start, right?

" I imagine that I can help you with two of the four things, I don't know anything about the bomb or a way out of this city. As for the date, I got a friend in a cupid on that front. The second thing I can direct you to Mr. Campbell who seems to have a desire to help you."

Eros was not good with bombs. He wasn't a hacker or anyone who specializes in these sort of things either, so he wasn't sure. " I can tell you something very interesting though. These games are the tip of the iceberg, it almost seems like he was building up to this. There was some desire in those recordings."
"Well... it is only a six digit number, the code, so that's a million combinations. If he wanted to just blow us up he could have done that and not set a timer on the bomb. So it seems likely there's clues around about the combination. Maybe numbers of significance to the people here. Any numbers that come to your mind that are significant to you?" I ask, shrugging. I had very little clue about this guy or what he'd want.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ whomever

Adam paused as he considered the same question. Even as a god of knowledge, this code wasn't being obvious. Though, there were some sort of way to figured everything out.

Lucas was going to be honest. " I don't know how he got me to the center of the room. If I knew that, then I would be able to tell you what the heck he was planning.

The recording played. " Oh goddess, how wrong you are. This game has an answer, you just have to use your mind and think," it said, before it vanished. There was an air of silence in the room after the recording played off and it seemed the date was dropping again. It read 3 days. It was getting close.

Alec gave pause when he heard the goddess speak and he listened to what she had to say, but before he could stop her, a voice interrupted her. " Lady, I don't think it matters why he brought us here. He didn't connect the bomb to have us not defuse it. Also, before you ask, the name's Tobias Hoy and I am too young to have a connection to a time that has long past. My point is this, that bomb is going to explode eventually and I rather not die before that happens," he said, as he noticed something. The chaos that was controlling Matthew walked over to the bomb. When the chaos tried to insert anything in the last two slots, the number would spin backwards and reset. The same was true for one of the first digits. The chaos picked 0 as the first number, but it spun back and changed, having not been done by the right person. When the chaos tried the random number of 2, it light up a green to show it was the right second number. The code currently read _2/_ _/_ _. There were still five digits that were unknown. It also appeared that if anyone tried to insert the latter four digits , it would repeat what the chaos would do. It seemed that very specific people had to insert the codes. A recording played. " The one has done his part, Keiichi, Belldandy, Tamara and Marina, it's your turn to do your part, or all goes bomb."

Orion paused. It seemed that Crypt had just called four very specific people out. Why had he picked those four. Was there something that he didn't understand.

" 1969 would be the year, but shortened, isn't it just '69 or something?" He asked, not quite certain.

The bomb was very simple to read. It even had symbols for where the slashes would be. There was no denying that it indeed formed a date. It didn't seem like there were any more recordings left. That was the last recording for you.

Eros paused and listened to what she had to say. " Well, it seems to me that he gave more than enough clues. It seems that it has something to do with birthdays, repeating digits, and 1969. It also looks like the chaos put in a 2. That leaves two combinations for month, it's either 02 or 12, repeating digits for days is only two that I can think of, but I can't remember them. And then there is 1969. " Eros couldn't think of everything else.

So, guys that is it for clues. Here are some quick GM notes though

-2 is the second number.

-1969 has a role to play

- Birthdays ( Maybe characters, maybe I am crafty.)

- Two repeating digits for one of the sets.

- I may give the date significance later, but for now, take it as a random sortment.

- You have until this weekend to end ( Yeah, I have on Friday, but Crypt will add three days if you don't figure it out by then)

- Oh yeah, one more important thing @york, first digit, @Michale CS middle digits, @Kingof192 Last two digits, the color matches your iwaku color by the way.

Keiichi felt bad for Belldandy, goddess techniques just weren't going well in this world.

"Well, plenty of time. Let's just put this 69 in here in the last two digits...and then, well there's this actor I heard about who plays a king and his birthday fits 12 18 69, but I don't know why that would be a thing."

"Or Christmas." Belldandy, untouched by frustration as she looked at her ring.

"I guess we can just put this down then" Keiichi said, trying to put in 69.

Adam paused as he considered the same question. Even as a god of knowledge, this code wasn't being obvious. Though, there were some sort of way to figured everything out.

Lucas was going to be honest. " I don't know how he got me to the center of the room. If I knew that, then I would be able to tell you what the heck he was planning.

The recording played. " Oh goddess, how wrong you are. This game has an answer, you just have to use your mind and think," it said, before it vanished. There was an air of silence in the room after the recording played off and it seemed the date was dropping again. It read 3 days. It was getting close.

Alec gave pause when he heard the goddess speak and he listened to what she had to say, but before he could stop her, a voice interrupted her. " Lady, I don't think it matters why he brought us here. He didn't connect the bomb to have us not defuse it. Also, before you ask, the name's Tobias Hoy and I am too young to have a connection to a time that has long past. My point is this, that bomb is going to explode eventually and I rather not die before that happens," he said, as he noticed something. The chaos that was controlling Matthew walked over to the bomb. When the chaos tried to insert anything in the last two slots, the number would spin backwards and reset. The same was true for one of the first digits. The chaos picked 0 as the first number, but it spun back and changed, having not been done by the right person. When the chaos tried the random number of 2, it light up a green to show it was the right second number. The code currently read _2/_ _/_ _. There were still five digits that were unknown. It also appeared that if anyone tried to insert the latter four digits , it would repeat what the chaos would do. It seemed that very specific people had to insert the codes. A recording played. " The one has done his part, Keiichi, Belldandy, Tamara and Marina, it's your turn to do your part, or all goes bomb."

Orion paused. It seemed that Crypt had just called four very specific people out. Why had he picked those four. Was there something that he didn't understand.

" 1969 would be the year, but shortened, isn't it just '69 or something?" He asked, not quite certain.

The bomb was very simple to read. It even had symbols for where the slashes would be. There was no denying that it indeed formed a date. It didn't seem like there were any more recordings left. That was the last recording for you.

Eros paused and listened to what she had to say. " Well, it seems to me that he gave more than enough clues. It seems that it has something to do with birthdays, repeating digits, and 1969. It also looks like the chaos put in a 2. That leaves two combinations for month, it's either 02 or 12, repeating digits for days is only two that I can think of, but I can't remember them. And then there is 1969. " Eros couldn't think of everything else.

So, guys that is it for clues. Here are some quick GM notes though

-2 is the second number.

-1969 has a role to play

- Birthdays ( Maybe characters, maybe I am crafty.)

- Two repeating digits for one of the sets.

- I may give the date significance later, but for now, take it as a random sortment.

- You have until this weekend to end ( Yeah, I have on Friday, but Crypt will add three days if you don't figure it out by then)

- Oh yeah, one more important thing @york, first digit, @Michale CS middle digits, @Kingof192 Last two digits, the color matches your iwaku color by the way.
Keiichi felt bad for Belldandy, goddess techniques just weren't going well in this world.

"Well, plenty of time. Let's just put this 69 in here in the last two digits...and then, well there's this actor I heard about who plays a king and his birthday fits 12 18 69, but I don't know why that would be a thing."

"Or Christmas." Belldandy, untouched by frustration as she looked at her ring.

"I guess we can just put this down then" Keiichi said, trying to put in 69.
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Kingof192

Marina closed her eyes for a moment, frowning as she appeared to be deep in thought, or trying to consider... Factors beyond the fourth wall, in either case, she opened her eyes after a moment ant spoke.

"12, 18, 69 sounds right." She said, then she paused for a moment.

The bomb had colored slots, one of which was green, which she heavily suspected came first, only enforced when a 2 appeared on it, which meant all that was left to do was for her to enter a 1.

"I'll take green." She said, shrugging a little.

With that, she entered in the number 1 in the green colored slot, making sure to put it in before the number 2, which had apparently just popped out of the chaos.

"I have a hunch that the middle two numbers are 11. Because we have a clue that says we have two repeating numbers. The rest... sounds right." I shrug. "I mean, we have to enter something soon."

Eros looked over his shoulder and wondered if there was something he was missing now.

When the 69 was put in as the last two digits, the numbers lit up green. It seemed that there were only three numbers left to choose before everything was going to go boom. The timer had two hours and then changed to three days.

" Christmas would certainly be a weird code for a bomb," Eros mused over to Belldandy.

Eros waited to see if anyone else was going to try to put in the numbers.

@Kingof192

Orion looked around, uncertain about what to do. He couldn't easily defuse the bomb without everything going boom. He had to wait and that was the worst thing that could happen in the whole world too.

Peter looked at them. " I can honestly sound that is a random combination."

Adam mused. There was a level of sophiscation to the bomb and the fact that it was spelling out a day in history was significant, he knew it. He just wished he could remember why the date itself was important

Nobody would stop her from taking green at all.

The 1 light up green, it almost seemed coincidental. It seemed that the bomb was almost defused and there were only two digits left, the repeating digits were all that remained.

@york

Steven silently mused when T-Rae mentioned 11 being the middle numbers. Now he understood the date's importance. " That's the date that the revolution that eventually overthrew Starlight Kingdom happened. If that is our number, it seems that our Crypt has a knack for history."

Peter looked at them. " I can honestly sound that is a random combination."

Adam mused. There was a level of sophiscation to the bomb and the fact that it was spelling out a day in history was significant, he knew it. He just wished he could remember why the date itself was important

Nobody would stop her from taking green at all.

The 1 light up green, it almost seemed coincidental. It seemed that the bomb was almost defused and there were only two digits left, the repeating digits were all that remained.

@york

Steven silently mused when T-Rae mentioned 11 being the middle numbers. Now he understood the date's importance. " That's the date that the revolution that eventually overthrew Starlight Kingdom happened. If that is our number, it seems that our Crypt has a knack for history."

Marina Herring

Marina cocked a brow at the revalation about the middle numbers, it appeared that while it could have been any repeating numbers, them being associated with the day of the month a revolution related to Starlight City's history occured.

"Looks like his Cryptic stuff has a pattern..." She said, tapping her chin a little.

Hmm, though considering the slots were color coded, except the middle one, she wondered if that meant someone specific had to input "11" at all. If she had to pick though, Marina's gaze wandered around the room until it fell on Alec looking towards him for a moment, she spoke again.

"You up for entering the middle numbers, Alec?" She asked him inquisitively.

Really, she didn't want to sound crazy saying what she had on her mind, but the least she could do was... Encourage Alec to enter the numbers in for the middle slot. With any luck, her little hunch was right.

Keiichi made space for the next person, moving over toward the entry side of the room with Belldandy.

"Ah!" the goddess suddenly said, smiling just a little.

She sent a gust of wind behind Alec after Marina's question, big enough to push him forward a step and draw everyone's attention to the man but not enough to push him over.

Ryan looked over at the bomb. It looked like the time was running down to a few minutes and that never boded well for anyone who was around. He took a deep breath, hoping that everything was going to be fine. He paused, hoping that everything would go fine.

A pattern, well then. That was not something that he expected to hear at all.

Alec noticed that someone had put their eyes on him and he was a little nervous. He hadn't done anything wrong, but he had always been paranoid ever since he died. He had periods of blackouts which he couldn't account for. That wasn't even the worse part of things to be quite honest.

" I guess I could put the middle numbers into the code," he said back to the woman.

He paused as he reached the center of the room. For some reason, he inputted the code and all six numbers were lit up green. As the bomb was unfused, the light flickered and everything was engulfed into darkness.

As the lights flickered off, a huge mob of the normals stormed the doorway, escaping the mad house it would seem.

It seemed that the flickering lights had opened the shield.

Alec took a moment to feel the darkness. He didn't understand what was happening and after that moment, he blacked out. He wasn't certain what was happening now at all.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm

When the lights turned back on, the first few thing anyone was three things. 1) Their powers were back to normal and 2) Twiggy was back to normal and 3) Dorothy, Adam, Eros, Lucas, Syrena, Lincoln and Alec was missing. All that remained were Orion, Ryan, Steven, Benjamin Baker, , Matthew/Twiggy, Peter and David Amadeo.

Everyone else was accounted for.

Well, the game is over. The bomb is gone. And I took the mostly likely suspects for me and scattered them amongst the hotel. It should be easy to navigate it now. The shield is down. You can leave or solve the mystery. It's your choice.

Yet another portal opened up in the hotel, it appeared, and this time a strange figure donning a tactical visor, various weapons, and all around looked like a military figure of some sort.

"The hell is this place?" The figure asked the hotel clerk behind the counter. His voice deep and robotic sounding, but not enough to where you couldn't tell he was showing emotion. So one could deduce that this was a voice modulator of some sort.

@LuckycoolHawk9

amg_keiichi044.jpg

Keiichi was clearly disturbed and frustrated even more than he was relieved by the most recent chain of events "...It's still not over.. this is like a nightmare where I had to do calculus homework all night and none of the answers make any sense. Except it's real and if it keeps going we're all going to get blown up" Keiichi realized he was perhaps the only normal left after all the normals left.

"I'm sorry dear, I thought we had him when the girl started coming to the same conclusion as you did." Belldandy answered with sympathy.

"It's too much. Everybody else just kind of stands around and waits for us to act like it's some kind of dream a few of us are sharing. I just can't..." Keiichi trailed off, a mixture of feelings overcoming him.

"It also means that Crypt is unlikely to have real malice in his heart. I really can't find malice here."

"What does that mean when he can also see the future to leave recorded messages and break mirrors as well as make shields and bombs. He probably can just shield that too. I'm sorry for this Belldandy, I know you wanted to meet the people, but let's just go home."

belldandy_grande.jpg

"Keiichi, I can't."

Keiichi blinked "What?"

"I can't. When everyone is frightened and Crypt is almost begging to be found for some reason. Everyone must be so confused and sad, and Mr. Orion-san especially. I have to stay here and help with this"

"Don't they have even have law enforcement here?! This is supposed to be their job. What will Crypt do if he is found?"

"Your right, it is still dangerous in a way, but..."

The two were then trying hard to keep their composure in public as it sank it that somehow Starlight City had found a way to separate them in a way they had never been separated before. Keiichi took a deep breath as he had one final look of her in that stunning dress. Denied her while she was looking so good. "Belldandy, you look so beautiful tonight."

"I can make it any time you want" Belldandy said, the mix of her emotions showing as she tried to be reassuring.

They went into each others arms and kissed in public, a thing they almost never did, feeling it as strongly as the felt their own sadness to part for such a reason.

Belldandy slowly floated above the ground, calling out "Mr Orion-san, where are you dear?"

Keiichi silently boarded the motorcycle alone and took a drive out toward the harbor.

Ryan looked over at the bomb. It looked like the time was running down to a few minutes and that never boded well for anyone who was around. He took a deep breath, hoping that everything was going to be fine. He paused, hoping that everything would go fine.

A pattern, well then. That was not something that he expected to hear at all.

Alec noticed that someone had put their eyes on him and he was a little nervous. He hadn't done anything wrong, but he had always been paranoid ever since he died. He had periods of blackouts which he couldn't account for. That wasn't even the worse part of things to be quite honest.

" I guess I could put the middle numbers into the code," he said back to the woman.

He paused as he reached the center of the room. For some reason, he inputted the code and all six numbers were lit up green. As the bomb was unfused, the light flickered and everything was engulfed into darkness.

As the lights flickered off, a huge mob of the normals stormed the doorway, escaping the mad house it would seem.

It seemed that the flickering lights had opened the shield.

Alec took a moment to feel the darkness. He didn't understand what was happening and after that moment, he blacked out. He wasn't certain what was happening now at all.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm

When the lights turned back on, the first few thing anyone was three things. 1) Their powers were back to normal and 2) Twiggy was back to normal and 3) Dorothy, Adam, Eros, Lucas, Syrena, Lincoln and Alec was missing. All that remained were Orion, Ryan, Steven, Benjamin Baker, , Matthew/Twiggy, Peter and David Amadeo.

Everyone else was accounted for.

Well, the game is over. The bomb is gone. And I took the mostly likely suspects for me and scattered them amongst the hotel. It should be easy to navigate it now. The shield is down. You can leave or solve the mystery. It's your choice.

Marina Herring

Marina frowned, the crisis was averted... Sure, but she wasn't about to walk out before solving this last mystery; the culprit was still around, hidden in plain sight.

Apparently, the likely suspect was scattered around somewhere in the hotel, which left 7 or so folks out of the equation, and so, she tapped her chin, thinking about the situation for a moment.

"Hmph, I think I'll stick around and solve the mystery." She said simply.

Then, a thought suddenly occurred to her, call it a hunch, call it intuition, but without another word, she was suddenly off to search for Alec. Perhaps she was wrong, but it was very possible that Crypt had simply been taking control of one of the party guests, a possession of sorts, making it so that he was technically present in the hotel, but... Maybe not completely in person.

"Oh Heeeellll no. I am not leaving here without Lincoln. If I have to x-ray every room in this place, I'm going to find him. Come on, Steven, we gotta do this." T-Rae said, staying around to solve the mystery and look for Lincoln.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore @ whomever

The hotel clerk sighed, yet another portal in the city and he quickly ducked under the desk, before he could be hurt by the stranger. He pulled a string to call for help. It was broken, however.

Adam happened to be in the lobby from the moving. He looked over at the man and shrugged. " This is a hotel in Starlight City," Adam said, answering the question the man posed. He wished he remembered who this man reminded him of though.

@thatguyinthestore

Matthew had to gather his bearings and figure out what he was going to do. The last thing he remembered was being at the church and everything else was a blank. He didn't know that everyone knew his secret identity now. It was simple enough as it would seem. He bit down on his lip and wondered if he should stay and solve the mystery. He felt a personal connection to the case as it would seem.

Matthew knew that it was Crypt who had destroyed the ship, Crypt who had destroyed the ship and Crypt who was messing with the shields too.

However, there was a small detail that bugged the young hero. He hadn't purposely killed anyone, the sailors were never found, nobody at the harbor was killed, nobody at the church was killed and nobody here had died.

What point was this super-villain trying to make and how was it related to this very city they lived in

Matthew paused and mused this over. He couldn't leave now. He had to stay and solve the mystery, there was no doubt about it. He needed to figure out who Crypt was and why he was trying to hurt the city. He also had to find out who was innocent and who was guility in this mess.

Peter had decided to stay and solve the mystery.

David needed to find Eros, he was staying.

Benjamin Baker had no stake to claim in this mystery. He could just leave and he debated doing this when he remembered something. Crypt knew all his identities and that was very problematic to his business.

He couldn't exactly let someone know his illusion secret, it was how he made most of his money in this horrible city too.

Benjamin was staying to solve the mystery too.

Ryan knew that he could leave, but he also knew what he had seen his vision. He was one of the few who figured out what the identity of Crypt or rather, who had hacked it. He had to be here, his visions had never been wrong in the past and he knew they weren't going to be wrong now. He took a deep breath and decided that now was the time, he was going to solve the mystery.

Peter wished that they would get it over with, the mystery was going to go on even after the two of them parted.

Ryan had been paying attention, but he hoped that Orion was around and that he could talk to him on his own time. He was silent and he bit down on his lower lip too.

Orion waved over to Belldandy. " I am over her Belldandy," he said, waving over to her with a smile.

The harbor would still be in ruins when Keiichi arrived there. However, there was a lone unfamiliar man standing there talking to another male figure. It seemed to be heated.

81653681_10.jpg
men-curly-hairstyle.jpg
@Kingof192

It would seem that everyone had already decided what they were doing and the pieces were falling in place. It was like playing human chess, except Crypt was trying to check himself.

The hacker had made his point and he was willing to give up with little fight, but there was still a part of him that wondered if he could do more to help show the true corruption in the city at large/

The portals, the gods, everything was slowly destroying this city and he was going to fix it.

It wouldn't take long at all to find Alec. He was in a room that was open to the side. It seemed he was on a bed, not forced, just sitting there. He looked over and noticed Marina. She was one of the party guests. " So, I imagine that you are here to talk to me. I imagine that Crypt's recording is telling you this, I can hear it pretty clear. To be honest, it was broadcasted about," he said. Dorothy was also with him to be questioned.

@york @Alec's Room

Steven paused and wasn't about to argue with her. Similar to Alec, the door was wide open and close by. Suspicious for a mystery, wasn't it? " What exactly happened?" Lincoln asked, mostly to himself, not noticing anyone near him yet. It seemed Syrena was with Lincoln.

@Michale CS @Lincoln's room

Last edited:
It would seem that everyone had already decided what they were doing and the pieces were falling in place. It was like playing human chess, except Crypt was trying to check himself.

The hacker had made his point and he was willing to give up with little fight, but there was still a part of him that wondered if he could do more to help show the true corruption in the city at large/

The portals, the gods, everything was slowly destroying this city and he was going to fix it.

It wouldn't take long at all to find Alec. He was in a room that was open to the side. It seemed he was on a bed, not forced, just sitting there. He looked over and noticed Marina. She was one of the party guests. " So, I imagine that you are here to talk to me. I imagine that Crypt's recording is telling you this, I can hear it pretty clear. To be honest, it was broadcasted about," he said. Dorothy was also with him to be questioned.

@york @Alec's Room
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Marina crossed her arms, normally she'd start with some small talk, but at this point, she figured she'd just get straight into the meat of things. After all, who knows what Crypt might do if she gave him the chance?

"Right. So, tell me. How likely do you think it is that this 'Crypt' fellow is... Occupying someone's body?" She asked.

Though she wanted to get into the meat of things, she figured she might be able to get a better answer if she was indirect. Possession was not out of the realm of possibility, but it probably was far from the only one that Crypt's clues so far have presented.​

Belldandy saw Orions wave, and after turning back to catch a glimpse of Keiichi going out the door, walked over to him.

She gave Orion a smile as she took in his aura for a moment. "Mr Orion-san, I know that these last two days have been even harder and more confusing for you than they have been for us. Therefore, I have some things to tell you. "

"Most importantly" Belldandy bowed her head toward Orion then as she continued "I thank you for your heroic actions yesterday. You were a great hero on your very first day of your new life. You may have saved many people and certainly brought great honor to me personally."

"Before the rest, Orion, I think you might be more comfortable speaking to me more privately"