Nicholas was in agreement with her, the church history wasn't going to help them get out of the shield. The shield could be seen through, as could the portals. If T-rae looked with her vision on any of the three things, she would see a highway in the Hell portal, the heaven portal had a stairway and the shield showed the path back to the city and the city itself. Off in the distance, one could see the Academy.

@Michale CS

Lincoln pondered something, as he looked around. Matthew had blasted a hole in the shield, but it had reformed. The Skylar lady had vanished. It seemed like the common denominator was power of some type. He couldn't figure it out in the slightest right now.

" Everything has a weakness,I just can't figure out what the shield's is. It seems too perfect," Steven pointed out.

" That is because it was made back when we had a few rogue gods and they had to be contained. It was the best option. The last thing we expected was for it to be used against us," Nicholas stated.

@Michale CS @york @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

This feeling I've had for the past little bit isn't going away. I shake my head then look back at Steve and Lincoln.

"I think I can get through the shield. If you can see through it that means light can pass through, and I just found out that I can do this..."

I concentrate and seem to disappear, then "walk" over to Lincoln, though everything is going in slow motion to me except for me. I reappear right next to Lincoln.

"That's where the funky transition was hiding, Lincoln. I just turned myself into x-rays and back. I just don't know if I'll still be like annihilated if I try to get through the shield while in energy form."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @LoveandHate91

"OK Alec, things have calmed down out there, so if you could hack into the shield long enough for them to get out then I think things will be back under control."

Keiichi looked all around, seeing so many things that disproved his words.

They needed Nathan's guardian
Julianne was asleep and without her father or mother for two different reasons.
The shield had been turned into a trap
Somebody inside was calling themself crypt and was responsible for the mess
A demon named Skylar appeared on the scene
The same demon had a way through the shield.
Belldandy driven over the edge for the first time ever as far as he knew
portal to Heaven
portal to Hell
lack of much official response
lack of response from Heaven
Attempted murder of Connor.

"At least something good happened today, right Orion?"

The whole day started rushing back to him, as Keiichi started becoming aware of his stress...
"I just came here to teach Engineering!!" Keiichi waved his arms and shouted to the world, consequently summoning Belldandy who now had a soda in her hands.

No, Half a soda

"Awww. That's sweet dear. You did so goody Keiichi! I love you and am not asleep and notsneezes." Belldandy stumbled over to Keiichi, clumsily hugging him as soda splashed on the floor.

"Lookit Heaven's portal. That was slow, should be goddess already. I'm a goddess! What's my job? Too much suffering here! Jus stoppit Starslight!"

Two more problems then.

Gods about to come through portal
drunk goddess

This feeling I've had for the past little bit isn't going away. I shake my head then look back at Steve and Lincoln.

"I think I can get through the shield. If you can see through it that means light can pass through, and I just found out that I can do this..."

I concentrate and seem to disappear, then "walk" over to Lincoln, though everything is going in slow motion to me except for me. I reappear right next to Lincoln.

"That's where the funky transition was hiding, Lincoln. I just turned myself into x-rays and back. I just don't know if I'll still be like annihilated if I try to get through the shield while in energy form."

Steven tilted his head and looked back at the shield. He wondered what moron thought that the shield was a good idea.

" I just hope that we won't be here for a while," Steven said. He hated being enclosed anywhere and the shield wasn't helping in that matter.

Lincoln looked over at her and noticed that she was gone and he blinked. She was standing right next to him, he knew that it wasn't teleportation but he didn't know what it was.

" It is certainly a gamble to that. It obliterated those demon and nothing seems to be get in unless it breaks. It might be possible to get through, but I am going to be honest, I am not sure about this at all," he said.

@Michale CS @york @LoveandHate91

OK Alec, things have calmed down out there, so if you could hack into the shield long enough for them to get out then I think things will be back under control."

portal to Heaven
portal to Hell

The whole day started rushing back to him, as Keiichi started becoming aware of his stress...
"I just came here to teach Engineering!!" Keiichi waved his arms and shouted to the world, consequently summoning Belldandy who now had a soda in her hands.

No, Half a soda

"Awww. That's sweet dear. You did so goody Keiichi! I love you and am not asleep and notsneezes." Belldandy stumbled over to Keiichi, clumsily hugging him as soda splashed on the floor.

"Lookit Heaven's portal. That was slow, should be goddess already. I'm a goddess! What's my job? Too much suffering here! Jus stoppit Starslight!"

Two more problems then.

drunk goddess
Alec nodded, as he went over to his laptop and logged into it. After a few minutes of surfing, he managed to get into the main frame of the shield to try to deactivate it.

He tried to hack into the shield by the harbor and he was met by an error screen.

He tried to key it in again, assuming he had done it wrong.

Once again, his computer screen was met with an error. It made no sense to the hacker.

Why was the shield not able to be hacked?

Alec started to pull some data and getting into the schematics of the shield. They all ran on the same code.

He paused, when he sawed that something had been changed.

The code had been changed to be different from others.

He looked at the new code and tried to hack into it. It should work, his work was flawless

Another error screen happened.

What the hell was happening?

He tried for a second time, the same error happened.

The definition of insanity was repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

He looked up and sighed a bit.

" I can't hack into the main frame. I can't take it down. Crypt did something," Alec stated.

Orion had looked over at the computer screen and before anyone could stop him, he walked out of the academy and towards the shield.

" Well, there has to be something that we can do. I feel so useless just milling around here. I don't even get how Skylar got in and out of the shield. It killed all of the other demons," Eros said.

Orion continued to walk towards the shield.

" So, wait a minute, where the hell did Orion just go? He was just here with us a moment again," Connor stated as he looked around and noticed that the ex-creation had vanished rather fast.

On the TV, one could see Orion looking at the shield and touching it. He was going to die. That shield had obliterated everything else that had touched it.

His eyes glowed and for a moment, it was quiet.

The shield had been broken in an instance.

Orion broke the shield.

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @york @LoveandHate91

Lincoln looked over at her and noticed that she was gone and he blinked. She was standing right next to him, he knew that it wasn't teleportation but he didn't know what it was.

" It is certainly a gamble to that. It obliterated those demon and nothing seems to be get in unless it breaks. It might be possible to get through, but I am going to be honest, I am not sure about this at all," he said.

Orion broke the shield.
"Oh good. I don't have to gamble my life for once. Good thing too, I'm feeling pretty dizzy." I wasn't lying. The transformation was making me feel like I decided to find every kind of hot sauce on the planet to make a smoothie with. I actually dry heaved a couple times and realized... I was famished. Utterly famished. I had like, no food in me at all. This... was either an awesome way to go on a diet or a good way to make me pass out again.

"Lincoln, Steven? Flip a coin. One of you is going to have to catch me soon. Oh, and I'm still going to be starving when I wake up." I'm not sure who caught me but I bet someone did, cause it all went black again then.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @york @LoveandHate91

Lincoln pondered something, as he looked around. Matthew had blasted a hole in the shield, but it had reformed. The Skylar lady had vanished. It seemed like the common denominator was power of some type. He couldn't figure it out in the slightest right now.

" Everything has a weakness,I just can't figure out what the shield's is. It seems too perfect," Steven pointed out.

" That is because it was made back when we had a few rogue gods and they had to be contained. It was the best option. The last thing we expected was for it to be used against us," Nicholas stated.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @LoveandHate91
"OK Alec, things have calmed down out there, so if you could hack into the shield long enough for them to get out then I think things will be back under control."

portal to Heaven
portal to Hell

No, Half a soda

Two more problems then.

drunk goddess
Steven tilted his head and looked back at the shield. He wondered what moron thought that the shield was a good idea.

" I just hope that we won't be here for a while," Steven said. He hated being enclosed anywhere and the shield wasn't helping in that matter.

@Michale CS @york @LoveandHate91

Alec nodded, as he went over to his laptop and logged into it. After a few minutes of surfing, he managed to get into the main frame of the shield to try to deactivate it.

He tried to hack into the shield by the harbor and he was met by an error screen.

He tried to key it in again, assuming he had done it wrong.

Once again, his computer screen was met with an error. It made no sense to the hacker.

Why was the shield not able to be hacked?

Alec started to pull some data and getting into the schematics of the shield. They all ran on the same code.

He paused, when he sawed that something had been changed.

The code had been changed to be different from others.

He looked at the new code and tried to hack into it. It should work, his work was flawless

Another error screen happened.

What the hell was happening?

He tried for a second time, the same error happened.

The definition of insanity was repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

He looked up and sighed a bit.

" I can't hack into the main frame. I can't take it down. Crypt did something," Alec stated.

Orion had looked over at the computer screen and before anyone could stop him, he walked out of the academy and towards the shield.

" Well, there has to be something that we can do. I feel so useless just milling around here. I don't even get how Skylar got in and out of the shield. It killed all of the other demons," Eros said.

Orion continued to walk towards the shield.

" So, wait a minute, where the hell did Orion just go? He was just here with us a moment again," Connor stated as he looked around and noticed that the ex-creation had vanished rather fast.

On the TV, one could see Orion looking at the shield and touching it. He was going to die. That shield had obliterated everything else that had touched it.

Orion broke the shield.

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @york @LoveandHate91
"Oh good. I don't have to gamble my life for once. Good thing too, I'm feeling pretty dizzy." I wasn't lying. The transformation was making me feel like I decided to find every kind of hot sauce on the planet to make a smoothie with. I actually dry heaved a couple times and realized... I was famished. Utterly famished. I had like, no food in me at all. This... was either an awesome way to go on a diet or a good way to make me pass out again.

"Lincoln, Steven? Flip a coin. One of you is going to have to catch me soon. Oh, and I'm still going to be starving when I wake up." I'm not sure who caught me but I bet someone did, cause it all went black again then.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @york @LoveandHate91
Marina Herring
@Kingof192 @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

Marina seemed a little relieved to see that they weren't trapped here any longer, not that the time spent here was that bad... She just had a bit of college work left to do, that and she was suddenly craving a bit of sushi. Before she left though, she turned to the others.

"Marina Herring! Look me up in the portside college!" She called waving a little.

Then, as briskly as she could, Marina started to walk off. Though she had her hydrokinesis to make the whole process go a little faster, it seemed that she preferred not to use her powers at the moment, probably because it would cause her some unneeded strain.

Even in her druken state, Belldandy was transfixed by Orion on the television. "Orion-san. This is your first act...it is magnificient. Keiichi, see?"

Keiichi nodded and smiled at the television. He knew this was a perfect result in her eyes.

"When I first met him, he was so afraid. Now that he found his purpose, he found his bravery. I should throw a party to celebrate his great actions"

Keiichi came close to her "Belldandy, your drained. Why don't you go get the rest of the food for whoever needs it and then get some sleep? I'll help finish up here. "

"In such a time as this, I don't want to leave you"

Keiichi opened his wallet. In the mirror she went, and out of the mirror came the rest of the lunch boxes they had started the day with and a very small, sober Belldandy which stood on his shoulders.

"Here's the rest of the lunch boxes Eros, I hope we can get the rest of this sorted out quickly. This was a very tough first day at work!"

Lincoln hadn't noticed that the shield had gone down immediately as he was paying attention to what was happening to T-rae and as a doctor, he was worried about her. He imagined that transforming your physical form was very draining and he was worried that she was going to collapse again. There were so many different variations to what could happen, but he knew what that meant. He paused when he heard how he addressed too.

Lincoln and Steven flipped a coin ( Lincoln calling tails and Steven calling heads), it landed on heads. Steven went to go and catch T-rae and he resisted making the bad pun that he was thinking in his mind. He really wanted too though.

@Michale CS

Marina seemed a little relieved to see that they weren't trapped here any longer, not that the time spent here was that bad... She just had a bit of college work left to do, that and she was suddenly craving a bit of sushi. Before she left though, she turned to the others.

"Marina Herring! Look me up in the portside college!" She called waving a little.

Then, as briskly as she could, Marina started to walk off. Though she had her hydrokinesis to make the whole process go a little faster, it seemed that she preferred not to use her powers at the moment, probably because it would cause her some unneeded strain
Orion was happy that he had been right about breaking the shield. If he was wrong and he hadn't been able to do it, he would have been dead so much sooner. He wasn't going to dwell on that for too long as he found that his dark thoughts always led to the bad things in the future.

The creation wondered if she went to Starlight Academy or if there was another school.

Orion wondered what the girl's name as he was curious, but he wasn't going to ask her. It would seem especially rude if she was going to be leaving soonish. He wondered what else had happened in the shield, but he didn't want to know. He looked at Nicholas, waved and went back to the school.

@yor
Even in her druken state, Belldandy was transfixed by Orion on the television. "Orion-san. This is your first act...it is magnificient. Keiichi, see?"

Keiichi nodded and smiled at the television. He knew this was a perfect result in her eyes.

"When I first met him, he was so afraid. Now that he found his purpose, he found his bravery. I should throw a party to celebrate his great actions"

Keiichi came close to her "Belldandy, your drained. Why don't you go get the rest of the food for whoever needs it and then get some sleep? I'll help finish up here. "

"In such a time as this, I don't want to leave you"

Keiichi opened his wallet. In the mirror she went, and out of the mirror came the rest of the lunch boxes they had started the day with and a very small, sober Belldandy which stood on his shoulders.

"Here's the rest of the lunch boxes Eros, I hope we can get the rest of this sorted out quickly. This was a very tough first day at work!"
Alec couldn't make sense of things. How the heck had Orion broken the shield? It didn't make any sense to him, but he wasn't going to be mad. It was great that the creation had saved people.

Alec was happy that something had gone right and he looked around to see if anything bad was going to happen.

A clicking could be heard, as the head god of Starlight clicked his heels. " Well, it seems that I missed all the fun. It seems that I arrived in the nick of time," Adam said.

Adam looked over at the drunk goddess and the human. " I am going to safely assume that you are Belldandy and Keiichi. I am sorry that I wasn't here to greet you, but time has always been weird for me. I am Adam Knight, the principal."

Legendary walked in, his spare sunglasses on his face as he looked around quiet. He had been checking the dorms this whole time.

Zane and Julienne's father finally arrived and picked up their children, thanking the staff for keeping them safe for the time, leaving them behind. Eros noticed that Adam was silent. That meant one thing and he hated it.

" Since most of the staff is in right now, I am going to call an emergency staff meeting. Mr. Connor and Mr. Orion along with Mr. Thorn will also be joining us," he said.

@Kingof192

Brief Interlude: That thing

" Sir, what exactly are we going to do about that life created from the souls of so many different mortals and gods?"

" We wait and see. If us, the force of heavens, must intervene then they will," he said.

End of Arch 2

As soon as everyone went to sleep for the night, a piece of paper appeared in their apartments. It read: You are invited to the Fall Ball at Shining Stars. Come in your best wear, it is bound to be the best dance you will ever have.

@Kingof192 @york @Michale CS @LoveandHate91

Last edited:
So, I wake up at home... or.. someplace. I really hadn't gotten a place yet, come to think of it, so it had to be someone else's home, like Steven's or something, and someone left an invite to a dance.

The first thing I do is get up and raid the fridge. Like, hardcore. I make a monster sandwich of whatever I can find, drink like a quart or so of water, and find some microwave popcorn and pop it my usual way, by staring at it, as well.

Finally, the buzzing is gone and I have enough food in me to function.

"I could probably use something fun about now..."

Mind you, I still have no idea whose house I woke up in.

@LuckycoolHawk9

So, I wake up at home... or.. someplace. I really hadn't gotten a place yet, come to think of it, so it had to be someone else's home, like Steven's or something, and someone left an invite to a dance.

The first thing I do is get up and raid the fridge. Like, hardcore. I make a monster sandwich of whatever I can find, drink like a quart or so of water, and find some microwave popcorn and pop it my usual way, by staring at it, as well.

Finally, the buzzing is gone and I have enough food in me to function.

"I could probably use something fun about now..."

Mind you, I still have no idea whose house I woke up in

Steven had been asleep in his own bed and he heard her stir awake. He had heard the fridge open and he wasn't going to be able to sleep after this, so he was going to have to get up. He was just wearing a pj bottom.

" It is good to see that you are making more popcorn nightmares for me," he said, standing in the doorway and he looked over on the table at the other one. He was silent for a moment. Those seemed a little suspicious to him indeed.

He mused over what had happened less than a day ago, It felt so close.

" Those weren't there yesterday, but yeah, it sounds fun," he said.

He had hoped that he hadn't startled her by walking into the room earlier.

@Michale CS

" It is good to see that you are making more popcorn nightmares for me," he said, standing in the doorway and he looked over on the table at the other one. He was silent for a moment. Those seemed a little suspicious to him indeed.
"Ah, Cap Junior, you woke up." She looked over at him. "You know that wearing clothes around me is just for your own modesty, not to hide anything from me, right? X-Ray vision." She teased with a smirk.
" Those weren't there yesterday, but yeah, it sounds fun," he said.

He had hoped that he hadn't startled her by walking into the room earlier.
"So, on top of portals to Heaven and Hell, Chaos beasts who are actually the good guys usually, and crazy teenage girls who think they're in some shojo manga we have Santa Claus like mail delivery here? Fuck, no wonder you left."

She shook her head and munched on some more popcorn, though. "If a damned owl comes in and invites me to Hogwart's though, I'm out. That's where I draw the line."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"So, on top of portals to Heaven and Hell, Chaos beasts who are actually the good guys usually, and crazy teenage girls who think they're in some shojo manga we have Santa Claus like mail delivery here? Fuck, no wonder you left."

She shook her head and munched on some more popcorn, though. "If a damned owl comes in and invites me to Hogwart's though, I'm out. That's where I draw the line."

" You forgot to add in unstable gods who come and go, city wide destruction by psychopaths and bombs. Lots and lots of bombs. It is insane here and nothing ever stays the same. It may also be the fact that anyone can get powers too."

Steven wasn't going to steal some popcorn, he didn't want to be hit with an x-ray. " Nope, magic is worse here. No Hogwarts, but... well, magic is complicated," he said stopping there.

@Michale CS

" You forgot to add in unstable gods who come and go, city wide destruction by psychopaths and bombs. Lots and lots of bombs. It is insane here and nothing ever stays the same. It may also be the fact that anyone can get powers too."

Steven wasn't going to steal some popcorn, he didn't want to be hit with an x-ray. " Nope, magic is worse here. No Hogwarts, but... well, magic is complicated," he said stopping there.
I roll my eyes at that, then I dump the rest of the popcorn into a bowl and slide it to the middle of the table. "How do people survive here at all? This feels like one of those cross-franchise fighting games, the ones with like a hundred characters. Seriously, if I didn't think I needed Lincoln's help transitioning, I would take a running leap at a random portal to somewhere - just not Heaven or Hell, neither of those places want me - just to get out of this madhouse."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Orion was happy that he had been right about breaking the shield. If he was wrong and he hadn't been able to do it, he would have been dead so much sooner. He wasn't going to dwell on that for too long as he found that his dark thoughts always led to the bad things in the future.

The creation wondered if she went to Starlight Academy or if there was another school.

Orion wondered what the girl's name as he was curious, but he wasn't going to ask her. It would seem especially rude if she was going to be leaving soonish. He wondered what else had happened in the shield, but he didn't want to know. He looked at Nicholas, waved and went back to the school.

@york

Brief Interlude: That thing

" Sir, what exactly are we going to do about that life created from the souls of so many different mortals and gods?"

" We wait and see. If us, the force of heavens, must intervene then they will," he said.

End of Arch 2

As soon as everyone went to sleep for the night, a piece of paper appeared in their apartments. It read: You are invited to the Fall Ball at Shining Stars. Come in your best wear, it is bound to be the best dance you will ever have.

@Kingof192 @york @Michale CS @LoveandHate91
Marina Herring

@Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @LoveandHate91

Marina caught Orion's gaze for a moment, but didn't feel the need to say anything... Mostly because she had already mentioned her name, though she hadn't been too specific about the college thing. At any rate, she figured they would see each other again, so chances are, she'd be able to answer any questions the rest of the group might have had about her at a later date.

For now though, she made her way back to her dorm, finishing off a bit of work she had left over, before she settled down, in an effort to catch some sleep while she could. For the time being, she didn't notice the piece of paper that appeared in her dorm, but she was definitely bound to, once she woke up again.​

Last edited:
I roll my eyes at that, then I dump the rest of the popcorn into a bowl and slide it to the middle of the table. "How do people survive here at all? This feels like one of those cross-franchise fighting games, the ones with like a hundred characters. Seriously, if I didn't think I needed Lincoln's help transitioning, I would take a running leap at a random portal to somewhere - just not Heaven or Hell, neither of those places want me - just to get out of this madhouse.
Steven really hated the magic, actually, he hated a lot of things about this city. There was a reason he wanted out. It was insane here. " Yeah. trying growing up here. Between your school being blown up every other Tuesday and the insane training by a blind man, things certainly was interesting," he said, as he mused if jumping into a random portal would yield any sort of results that would yield a decent result. " Hopefully, Lincoln could help with that soon."

Marina caught Orion's gaze for a moment, but didn't feel the need to say anything... Mostly because she had already mentioned her name, though she hadn't been too specific about the college thing. At any rate, she figured they would see each other again, so chances are, she'd be able to answer any questions the rest of the group might have had about her at a later date.

For now though, she made her way back to her dorm, finishing off a bit of work she had left over, before she settled down, in an effort to catch some sleep while she could. For the time being, she didn't notice the piece of paper that appeared in her dorm, but she was definitely bound to, once she woke up again.
Orion hadn't catch her say her name,he also hadn't heard such a strange name and had assumed that she was shouting an expression. He wondered what he was going to do now. He was free, but he couldn't actually understand what that meant. He arrived at the tail end of the conversation between Adam and the others. What sort of meeting was he getting involved in?

" I don't understand. Why did you cause all of that chaos? What did you gain from it? This doesn't make any sense. You were there- you helped, I just don't understand," Ryan snapped out of his vision and noticed that Orion had gotten back and Adam was talking about some sort of meeting that they were going to have.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Steven really hated the magic, actually, he hated a lot of things about this city. There was a reason he wanted out. It was insane here. " Yeah. trying growing up here. Between your school being blown up every other Tuesday and the insane training by a blind man, things certainly was interesting," he said, as he mused if jumping into a random portal would yield any sort of results that would yield a decent result. " Hopefully, Lincoln could help with that soon."
"Did you come back randomly, or... were you actually homesick for this shit?" I ask, incredulous, but still intrigued by the flyer that had mysteriously gotten into the apartment. "Oh, I kinda figured out the new power, sorta kinda? When I change all into energy, when I change back, pretty much any food or liquid I'd had in me just doesn't come back. So, I gotta find out how to be prepared for that, like, carry some energy bars and drinks in my backpack and ditch it before I change? Or something?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Keiichi awoke to the smell of food cooking, and Belldandy playing with "Mr. Cat" outside. She was back at life again, living in the present, thinking cheerful and trusting thoughts. Just like nothing had happened, not before at the academy or ever. Like no other mortal or goddess he had ever known.

In this, Keiichi felt the guilt from the night before. It was not unusual to feel unworthy of Belldandy; the whole world and everything in it often seemed unworthy until just by speaking to her or even looking at her all the negative energy melted away.

Still, he had second thoughts. She always trusted everything he said, and he had probably been wrong about giving her the soda. She was drunk at a moment when maybe the sober goddess would have done what Orion ended up doing. She was also a small version of herself when she finally met the gods of Starlight. What was supposed to be a key encounter for her had almost been brushed aside by them. She had been suffering both physically and emotionally, so he literally had given her the equivalent of alcohol to comfort her. That was where it was wrong though, everyone knew Belldandy got her strength from love. Even the strangers might have been able to tell that about her.

"Mr Cat, did the shield hurt any of the animals in the area?"

"meowwr"

"Yes, I was afraid of that. I am so glad you are safe, Mr. Cat."

He shifted out from bed, still separate from hers. So far, their time alone together had been pretty much the same thing as back at the temple if not worse. No progress on the relationship, and maybe had gone backward a little bit.

"Belldandy, can you come in here a minute? I have something to tell you."

Quickly the door was open, Belldandy coming in bright and enthusiastic as the cat snuck into the house behind her.

"Good morning, Keiichi!" she smiled so big.

"umm. Belldandy, about the academy"

"Yes! Keiichi, I was so proud of you. Even with everything going on a new place, I'm sure you made a wonderful impression." she almost leapt on him as she hugged him.

"I'm not so sure"

Catching on, Belldandy ler her concern show.

"I feel bad about giving you the soda. When I saw you suffering so much, I somehow thought that was what you needed to make it better. I feel like I just treated you like a problem to be solved."

"The drink was very good Keiichi, and besides if you hadn't done that then Mr Orion-san wouldn't have done that wonderful thing. I always gain the most strength from you Keiichi, but I saw you take great leadership and Orion do such a brave and selfless thing as his very first act in his new life. I am so pleased with what happened, and I just hope Orion-san is invited to the party too!"

"Party, what party?"

Belldandy showed him the invitation.

Orion hadn't catch her say her name,he also hadn't heard such a strange name and had assumed that she was shouting an expression. He wondered what he was going to do now. He was free, but he couldn't actually understand what that meant. He arrived at the tail end of the conversation between Adam and the others. What sort of meeting was he getting involved in?

" I don't understand. Why did you cause all of that chaos? What did you gain from it? This doesn't make any sense. You were there- you helped, I just don't understand," Ryan snapped out of his vision and noticed that Orion had gotten back and Adam was talking about some sort of meeting that they were going to have.

Marina Herring

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

In her dreams, Marina felt like she was floating submerged in water, but not drowning... Carried away by a strong current. Muffled voices rang out from around her, growing farther and farther, until they were nothing but echoes in the sea. Each time, she felt an irrisitable urge to scramble towards the surface, thrashing her tail in an effort to fight the current that was pushing her.

Right before she woke up, she always felt like she had run up against something solid, yet... Soft, like sand on a beach. With a groan, she wasn't sure what time it was, but she was certainly sure of one thing; that piece of paper sitting on her desk certainly hadn't been there before. If this was a result of her sleepwalking or something, she'd be impressed if she actually drew something in her sleep.

Well, unfortunately it wasn't anything that she did, the letter was more of an invitation, some sort of dance?

At any rate, Marina was in the mood to go. The Fall Ball, at the shining stars, huh? Seemed like something better to do than laying around in her room today. Besides, she could probably do with getting to know folks in the area a bit more, seeing that she was a little unfamiliar with the folks that she had inexplicably run into during a battle with some crazed demons.

Last edited:
"Keiichi, I want to go see the areas around the shield."

Keiichi blinked "The areas around the shield?"

Belldandy replies "While everyone was focused on what was on the telelvision, I fear some things may have been overlooked. Besides, isn't it time" Belldandy smiled.

Keiichi looked over at the motorcyle "Well, I guess we have time before the party to see the grounds. It will be out first ride together in our new place."

So, Keiichi and Belldandy rode their new motorcyle around the perimeter of starlight city, learning about the area they were living in and discovering whatever or whoever they might meet.

"Did you come back randomly, or... were you actually homesick for this shit?" I ask, incredulous, but still intrigued by the flyer that had mysteriously gotten into the apartment. "Oh, I kinda figured out the new power, sorta kinda? When I change all into energy, when I change back, pretty much any food or liquid I'd had in me just doesn't come back. So, I gotta find out how to be prepared for that, like, carry some energy bars and drinks in my backpack and ditch it before I change? Or something?"
Steven paused as he looked at her. It wasn't a simple answer. To some degree, he did miss home but it wasn't to the same degree that he wanted to admit to anyone yet. He paused when he looked at his phone and mused on how to answer her. " I am not quite certain, there was a part of me that longed to find a place that I could belong. But it was never here. Here is the last place that I wanted to wind up again.. This place is hell on Earth and it isn't somewhere I exactly want to be," he admitted to his close friend. He picked up the invitation. " Want to go to this?"

@Michale CS

Keiichi awoke to the smell of food cooking, and Belldandy playing with "Mr. Cat" outside. She was back at life again, living in the present, thinking cheerful and trusting thoughts. Just like nothing had happened, not before at the academy or ever. Like no other mortal or goddess he had ever known.

In this, Keiichi felt the guilt from the night before. It was not unusual to feel unworthy of Belldandy; the whole world and everything in it often seemed unworthy until just by speaking to her or even looking at her all the negative energy melted away.

Still, he had second thoughts. She always trusted everything he said, and he had probably been wrong about giving her the soda. She was drunk at a moment when maybe the sober goddess would have done what Orion ended up doing. She was also a small version of herself when she finally met the gods of Starlight. What was supposed to be a key encounter for her had almost been brushed aside by them. She had been suffering both physically and emotionally, so he literally had given her the equivalent of alcohol to comfort her. That was where it was wrong though, everyone knew Belldandy got her strength from love. Even the strangers might have been able to tell that about her.

"Mr Cat, did the shield hurt any of the animals in the area?"

"meowwr"

"Yes, I was afraid of that. I am so glad you are safe, Mr. Cat."

He shifted out from bed, still separate from hers. So far, their time alone together had been pretty much the same thing as back at the temple if not worse. No progress on the relationship, and maybe had gone backward a little bit.

"Belldandy, can you come in here a minute? I have something to tell you."

Quickly the door was open, Belldandy coming in bright and enthusiastic as the cat snuck into the house behind her.

"Good morning, Keiichi!" she smiled so big.

"umm. Belldandy, about the academy"

"Yes! Keiichi, I was so proud of you. Even with everything going on a new place, I'm sure you made a wonderful impression." she almost leapt on him as she hugged him.

"I'm not so sure"

Catching on, Belldandy ler her concern show.

"I feel bad about giving you the soda. When I saw you suffering so much, I somehow thought that was what you needed to make it better. I feel like I just treated you like a problem to be solved."

"The drink was very good Keiichi, and besides if you hadn't done that then Mr Orion-san wouldn't have done that wonderful thing. I always gain the most strength from you Keiichi, but I saw you take great leadership and Orion do such a brave and selfless thing as his very first act in his new life. I am so pleased with what happened, and I just hope Orion-san is invited to the party too!"

"Party, what party?"

Belldandy showed him the invitation.

Jason awoke to notice the notice on his table, not sure what to make of it. He was highly suspicious of it and threw it in the trash. It would disappear after hitting the pail showing that it was indeed a rejection and the participant was not coming to the event and had no plans to go there either it would seem.

Legendary looked at the piece of paper and blinked twice. Invitations that appeared out of thin air were always bad news in this city. He burned it in the nearest fire source that he could find in the school and he wasn't planning on going at all.

Lucas stared at the paper for a few seconds and saw where it was. He had flashbacks to the first time he had attended an event there. He had been shot in the back and nearly fucking assassinated, he wasn't going to go to that death show if someone paid him money. He vanquished it with his magic and growled as he watched as his phone rang. He answered and nodded when Zane mentioned that he had obliterated the invitations and told his boss that him and Nathan were not going to the party. It was a done deal and he had other things to deal with. He needed to find a way over the loss of the enhancers before someone struck him down after he had left the message there. He was very quiet.

Eros knew that this party was dangerous, but he decided to go.

Gregory burned the paper.

Ryan stared at the paper and sighed. He looked over and saw that Orion was looking at it.

Orion silently looked at the paper and thought that it was going to be fun. He wasn't aware that it was dangerous and it was only his second day of having a life. He wanted to live it to the fullest that he could and that was the damn truth.

" I imagine that we are going to that party. I will escort you there, Orion."

Orion smiled, happy that him and the person that he trusted the most besides his ex-master were going to the party with him.

Connor stared at the paper and decided to stay home.

Alec stared at the new piece of paper on his desk.

A Halloween dance/Fall ball seemed harmless enough to the man and he wasn't too skeptical. If it was dangerous, he could always phase through the wall or just leave. It didn't seem like a trap.

Adam decided to attend the ball.

The man with a million faces stared at the invitation and blinked twice. It included all five of his names, someone knew he was all five of these people and that seemed dangerous to the young man

He decided that upon the fact that he was going to figure out who was hosting this ball and talk with them. He wasn't sure what else he could do for the moment. He bit down on his tongue and decided to go see what was happening In the immediate area and see if he could get a score. He certainly hadn't gotten one back at the church and that was the damn truth of the matter too.

Derek tossed it, not now.

David decided to go for now it would seem.

her dreams, Marina felt like she was floating submerged in water, but not drowning... Carried away by a strong current. Muffled voices rang out from around her, growing farther and farther, until they were nothing but echoes in the sea. Each time, she felt an irrisitable urge to scramble towards the surface, thrashing her tail in an effort to fight the current that was pushing her.

Right before she woke up, she always felt like she had run up against something solid, yet... Soft, like sand on a beach. With a groan, she wasn't sure what time it was, but she was certainly sure of one thing; that piece of paper sitting on her desk certainly hadn't been there before. If this was a result of her sleepwalking or something, she'd be impressed if she actually drew something in her sleep.

Well, unfortunately it wasn't anything that she did, the letter was more of an invitation, some sort of dance?

At any rate, Marina was in the mood to go; the Fall Ball, at the shining stars. Besides, she could probably do with getting to know folks in the area a bit more, seeing that she was a little unfamiliar with the folks that she had inexplicably run into during a battle with some crazed demons.

Nicholas Star stared at the invitation that him and his wife had received. It was certainly a strange one and that was the damn truth of the matter. It made the police chief skeptical and he decided that if he didn't trust it, he should avoid it. He would let the new recruits go though. It was always good to have someone on the inside and that was him being honest on the matter too.

Nicholas Harris stared at the paper that he had received. There wasn't one for Matthew which made him think that they were sent to the closest points to the person was. He had seen these types of invitations before. They seemed harmless enough and when you got to the event, it was all hell that broke loose. He knew that Adam was going to accept, but for now, he was going to stay home and avoid the event.

Laura drowned her piece of paper. If it came from magic and the city, it was bad news. Rule one of all things to her.

Julienne's father tossed both of their invitations before his daughter could see them. He wasn't about to let her to go something that dangerous. Not now as it would seem.

Lincoln paused and looked at the invitation, it seemed harmless enough and he accepted it and decided to go to it.

Aeron responded no, Syrena responded yes. Dorothy said yes.

"Keiichi, I want to go see the areas around the shield."

Keiichi blinked "The areas around the shield?"

Belldandy replies "While everyone was focused on what was on the telelvision, I fear some things may have been overlooked. Besides, isn't it time" Belldandy smiled.

Keiichi looked over at the motorcyle "Well, I guess we have time before the party to see the grounds. It will be out first ride together in our new place."

So, Keiichi and Belldandy rode their new motorcyle around the perimeter of starlight city, learning about the area they were living in and discovering whatever or whoever they might meet.

The last invitation finally found who it was looking for it seemed.

The chaos, known as Matthew Harris stared at the invite.

It decided that it wouldn't hurt it to interact with others. It was harmless enough and he knew that meant he could take advantage of the party goers who were coming too.

Adam was by the shield, thinking about the events that had transpired. Sometimes he hated that he was out of time like so many before him. He sighed, seeing his city.

It was beautiful at this time of the morning and it could be considered to be calming and he looked around, noticing his teachers who were on motorcyles who were going to check out the shield.

@Kingof192

List of PC characters I am running at the Fall Ball: Twiggy/Matthew Harris/his chaos, Dorothy Robinson, Eros Valentino, Ryan Thorn, Alec Jackson, Adam Knight, Steven Lasket Jr, Benjamin Baker/ his personas, David Amadeo,Orion ( I may run Connor too)

NPCS I am running: Syrena Brighton, and Lincoln Campbell ( Pss... Crypt...)

NPCS that can be run: Julienne, Nicholas Star and Julia Star. ( They may go and lie to say no way)

NPCS who wouldn't touch the ball: Laura Brook, Nicholas Harris/Shadow, Aeron/ Nightfire

@Kingof192 @Michale CS @Lovenandhate91 @york

Steven paused as he looked at her. It wasn't a simple answer. To some degree, he did miss home but it wasn't to the same degree that he wanted to admit to anyone yet. He paused when he looked at his phone and mused on how to answer her. " I am not quite certain, there was a part of me that longed to find a place that I could belong. But it was never here. Here is the last place that I wanted to wind up again.. This place is hell on Earth and it isn't somewhere I exactly want to be," he admitted to his close friend. He picked up the invitation. " Want to go to this?"
"Why the hell not?" I ask. "It's not like we can get home, so why not go to a party? Besides, it's not like I can overeat or anything. If I do, I can just purge the easy- waiit, are you asking me out on a date Steven Lasket?" I looked at him skeptically. "Mister, I don't get involved with people I work with Steven Lasket?"

@LuckycoolHawk9