• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(@LuckycoolHawk9 While im not saying this weapon has to have the same exact power as the real thing. This is a heavy duty weapon whos weakness is accuracy not power. Each bullet would have enough stopping power to keep the hounds pin down. Now if you are saying the hound has high defense or resistances, that is fine but please don't assume my weapon is weak when its main points are power and power alone)

Finally her weapon started to cool down and become lighter. Her last attack did not seem to do much despite the shear volume of 7.62 mm bullets she threw at them. It was the strongest attack she has ever created. It looked like she was still useless and worst, she activated her powers and lost 2 of her jobs from it. At least they cant say she was the archer now. A minigun is completely different from a bow and arrow after all. She picked up her weapon and looked at the dome. While she did not want to leave twiggy her alone with the other people, she did not want to stand around uselessly and die. She would rather go home, pack up her things and run away. Turning the gun to the new creature that was attacking face melter girl and her friend. She almost forgot that they where in this fight too.

If only she could watch them suffer a little more. Still it probably would be safer to just help them. "Doctor, watch Twiggy. I think the other two may need help." The dog was too far away to really hurt it but maybe she could distract it long enough for face melter to do something. She took a deep breath and planted her weapon on a giant piece of debris. Using it as support, she opened fire on the freak of nature. This time only firing a few shots at a time, while keeping the barrel rotating. "Face melter! I will distracted it, but you gotta kill it before I overheat!"

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

(@LuckycoolHawk9 While im not saying this weapon has to have the same exact power as the real thing. This is a heavy duty weapon whos weakness is accuracy not power. Each bullet would have enough stopping power to keep the hounds pin down. Now if you are saying the hound has high defense or resistances, that is fine but please don't assume my weapon is weak when its main points are power and power alone)

Finally her weapon started to cool down and become lighter. Her last attack did not seem to do much despite the shear volume of 7.62 mm bullets she threw at them. It was the strongest attack she has ever created. It looked like she was still useless and worst, she activated her powers and lost 2 of her jobs from it. At least they cant say she was the archer now. A minigun is completely different from a bow and arrow after all. She picked up her weapon and looked at the dome. While she did not want to leave twiggy her alone with the other people, she did not want to stand around uselessly and die. She would rather go home, pack up her things and run away. Turning the gun to the new creature that was attacking face melter girl and her friend. She almost forgot that they where in this fight too.

If only she could watch them suffer a little more. Still it probably would be safer to just help them. "Doctor, watch Twiggy. I think the other two may need help." The dog was too far away to really hurt it but maybe she could distract it long enough for face melter to do something. She took a deep breath and planted her weapon on a giant piece of debris. Using it as support, she opened fire on the freak of nature. This time only firing a few shots at a time, while keeping the barrel rotating. "Face melter! I will distracted it, but you gotta kill it before I overheat!
Twiggy was lost to the mass of his own power that he had controlled at one point. By restraining his chaos energy, he had created an imbalance in himself which was that the chaos built itself to take over control. The chaos had no regards for human life and didn't want anything to interfere with what it was doing here. It wasn't about to take anything from anyone that was in the area. He wasn't about to let them steal his kills. This was his job, he needed to defeat the monsters from below the surface. That was why he had smashed the mirror to prevent the goddess from entering the fray. This version of Twiggy was different and dangerous, he wasn't light or dark. He only cared for one thing and that was destroying the monster, no matter the cost to anyone in the immediate area either. He had been lost.

If only she could watch them suffer a little more. Still it probably would be safer to just help them. "Doctor, watch Twiggy. I think the other two may need help." The dog was too far away to really hurt it but maybe she could distract it long enough for face melter to do something. She took a deep breath and planted her weapon on a giant piece of debris. Using it as support, she opened fire on the freak of nature. This time only firing a few shots at a time, while keeping the barrel rotating. "Face melter! I will distracted it, but you gotta kill it before I overheat!"

Lincoln didn't understand what was going on in the immediate area either. He understood that the monsters had become even more dangerous, but that was about it. He knew that they needed to defeat them soon and he quickly remembered something. There had been demons with those hounds and he turned to see that the demons had also fused in the process. It wasn't like things could get worse, but he had been proven wrong before. The two demon giants, even more dangerous than the dogs entered the fray. " Definitely a Monday, we got cheaters," Steven said.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Lincoln didn't understand what was going on in the immediate area either. He understood that the monsters had become even more dangerous, but that was about it. He knew that they needed to defeat them soon and he quickly remembered something. There had been demons with those hounds and he turned to see that the demons had also fused in the process. It wasn't like things could get worse, but he had been proven wrong before. The two demon giants, even more dangerous than the dogs entered the fray. " Definitely a Monday, we got cheaters," Steven said.
"Dude. I have no idea. So, how do we get the Twigster to take charge here and fry us some demons?" I'm charged up again but I have no idea what the heck to do with that. Also, I'm starting to get a headache. I generally don't fire back to back like this much.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Unyielding

There were just so many creatures. There was no way they were getting out. The dog did not even seem to be effected by her weapon. She removed her weapon and stopped firing. She could feel the exhausting creeping up on her. She decided to save her energy for self defense until she could think up something. Seeing the creatures focused on the more deadlier heroes, Alice slowly backed away from the battlefield. She hoped that if she could make it to the shield, then maybe she could break through it with her last bit of energy.

Eros looked at him. " Well, first thing is first. Ryan needs to bring Alec back to hack into the mainframe of the shields. Once we lower the shields, we can enter and flank those cerebruses in case they aren't dead. If they are, we do a simple rescue and reterival, easy as one two three," he said to him.

Keiichi tapped his hand on a table "Sure. The shield is right next to them, so it should be quick in and out either way. Then, as long as we can get the shield down again, we'll be safe to figure out the rest of this mess. We just need to get there. Who are the fast ones?".

Belldandy immediately showed signs of becoming happier "Oh! Mr Orion-san, those will be for us. Why don't you get one for yourself, I think you would like to see this as well."

Keiichi eyed at her suspiciously. He was taking a risk for her comfort, but he had to make sure it would not backfire "Only a little Belldandy...the rest when we get back from the mission"

Belldandy smiled to him "Of course!"

"While we wait for Mr. Orion-san, I will begin my showing you my wings. In our world, goddesses have wings just as Mr Eros-dono has." She positioned herself, keeping the children in front of her as the two large white wings came out of her back.

belldandy_1245382285.jpg

However, there is something far greater still.

"Dude. I have no idea. So, how do we get the Twigster to take charge here and fry us some demons?" I'm charged up again but I have no idea what the heck to do with that. Also, I'm starting to get a headache. I generally don't fire back to back like this much.
Steven looked at her and hoped that he could come with something really quickly. " I imagine like this. Hey, Planty, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if you tried. I have seen grandmas do more damage to things at a Sunday night Buffet," he yelled to the hero.

@Michale CS

There were just so many creatures. There was no way they were getting out. The dog did not even seem to be effected by her weapon. She removed her weapon and stopped firing. She could feel the exhausting creeping up on her. She decided to save her energy for self defense until she could think up something. Seeing the creatures focused on the more deadlier heroes, Alice slowly backed away from the battlefield. She hoped that if she could make it to the shield, then maybe she could break through it with her last bit of energy
Twiggy had heard Steven's taunts and he was getting angry. What Steven knew and not many others knew was that Matthew had been bullied by his twin brother when he was much younger. Any aggression towards him reminded him of that. He aimed the beam at Steven and the man rolled out of the way, using the shield to block off the blast. The blast hit one of the legs of the hell hounds and he wondered what he was going to do. " T- Rae, if you get the other leg, we can probably do the old one two trip gag," he said to her with a smirk..

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Eros looked at him. " Well, first thing is first. Ryan needs to bring Alec back to hack into the mainframe of the shields. Once we lower the shields, we can enter and flank those cerebruses in case they aren't dead. If they are, we do a simple rescue and reterival, easy as one two three," he said to him.

Keiichi tapped his hand on a table "Sure. The shield is right next to them, so it should be quick in and out either way. Then, as long as we can get the shield down again, we'll be safe to figure out the rest of this mess. We just need to get there. Who are the fast ones?".

Belldandy immediately showed signs of becoming happier "Oh! Mr Orion-san, those will be for us. Why don't you get one for yourself, I think you would like to see this as well."

Keiichi eyed at her suspiciously. He was taking a risk for her comfort, but he had to make sure it would not backfire "Only a little Belldandy...the rest when we get back from the mission"

Belldandy smiled to him "Of course!"

"While we wait for Mr. Orion-san, I will begin my showing you my wings. In our world, goddesses have wings just as Mr Eros-dono has." She positioned herself, keeping the children in front of her as the two large white wings came out of her back.

belldandy_1245382285.jpg

However, there is something far greater still.

Despite saying all of this with complete and utter confidence, Eros Valentino had doubts about his plans. It could go wrong rather quickly if the shield reacted mid-way or if the shield was reacted when they tried to rescue them. It was going to be a mess any way he looked at it.

Orion looked at her and paused as he looked at her. He wasn't sure what to say and went to grab the drinks for the three adults and one for himself. He was very thirsty indeed too.

Ryan arrived back with Alec and the unconscious, but not dead, but pretty close to dying body of Connor. " We may have a slight hitch in our plan," he said to them, looking at them for a brief moment.

Orion rushed over to see the dying body of Connor. " We need to do something."

Ryan was silent and he looked at Orion. " You're his life force, if you give him your life energy, he would live and you would-" Ryan didn't finish that sentence. He didn't want Orion to die. He knew that this man wasn't worth it. He watched and looked at the goddess.

Nathan and Julienne listened to the goddess.

Orion looked at him. " I'll do it," he said, giving up his life energy. If anyone wanted to intervere, it was entirely possible to save Orion by giving him his own life energy.

@Kingof192

Twiggy had heard Steven's taunts and he was getting angry. What Steven knew and not many others knew was that Matthew had been bullied by his twin brother when he was much younger. Any aggression towards him reminded him of that. He aimed the beam at Steven and the man rolled out of the way, using the shield to block off the blast. The blast hit one of the legs of the hell hounds and he wondered what he was going to do. " T- Rae, if you get the other leg, we can probably do the old one two trip gag," he said to her with a smirk..
"Done and Done." I was already well charged up, far beyond what I normally let loose. So, I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I had always thought I had a hard limit that stopped after a few seconds, cause I never held onto my charge long. Apparently I had underestimated my limit, because when I let loose, the beam - which I could see, but probably no one else could - ripped through the leg, and everything past it from that point all the way to the shield, and beyond if it didn't stop x-rays, I had no idea if it penetrated.

There was, however, a side effect. "Shit. It may be a few seconds before I can see again. I'm good though, I still have my motion sensing and super hearing so I'm just gonna be a bit crappy on targeting for a bit." Yep, I sort of - and I hoped temporarily as I had played off - blinded myself in this little alpha strike.

@Unyielding @LuckycoolHawk9

Out of nowhere, a giant lazer blasted through the mutant dog. The shear wave of energy forced Alice to flinched before diving to the ground. When the attack was finished, Alice look up to see the dog missing 2 legs. She gasp nearly dropping here weapon. "These people are Monsters, All of them. She had to get out. She continued to head to the shield in hopes of finding a hole somewhere.

"Done and Done." I was already well charged up, far beyond what I normally let loose. So, I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I had always thought I had a hard limit that stopped after a few seconds, cause I never held onto my charge long. Apparently I had underestimated my limit, because when I let loose, the beam - which I could see, but probably no one else could - ripped through the leg, and everything past it from that point all the way to the shield, and beyond if it didn't stop x-rays, I had no idea if it penetrated.

There was, however, a side effect. "Shit. It may be a few seconds before I can see again. I'm good though, I still have my motion sensing and super hearing so I'm just gonna be a bit crappy on targeting for a bit." Yep, I sort of - and I hoped temporarily as I had played off - blinded myself in this little alpha strike
Steven watched as she charged up the beam and he was happy that it was going well. He hoped that she would do something that would help the mess that they had gotten themselves into. He watched as the beams ripped into the dog's leg and the beast flew, falling apart. Apparently, that had been enough to defeat the first one and sent it running back to Hell. There still however was one more mutt that was there along with his very angry demon. He wasn't sure that this could get away at the moment. Of course the universe loved to prove the young man incredibly wrong.

" Well, that is good to know for the future. We still got one angry hybrid demon and one hybrid mutt also very angry. I could say how could this get worse but I have learned better," he said, as the mutt and demon decided to fuse together to make- another monstrosity. " And there is the hell that we needed from that statement."

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Out of nowhere, a giant lazer blasted through the mutant dog. The shear wave of energy forced Alice to flinched before diving to the ground. When the attack was finished, Alice look up to see the dog missing 2 legs. She gasp nearly dropping here weapon. "These people are Monsters, All of them. She had to get out. She continued to head to the shield in hopes of finding a hole somewhere
The new fusion looked around and saw that she was heading for the shield. It grabbed out for her, if she wasn't quick enough, it might catch her. It also grabbed up Lincoln and Nick. It seemed that this new monster wasn't stupid and had decided to take some hostages. If Alice escaped, it was up to her, the heavily unstable Twiggy and the others to figure out how to beat this new scary beast that had been made.

@Unyielding @Michale CS

Suddenly Alice heard the ground shaking as another demon creature was heading her way. She could not run away but she was not going to go down with at least hurting it. She started rotating her barrel. When the creatures hand got close, she emptied all of her bullets into it. Hundreds of thick rounds dug into the creatures skin while the girl slowly backed away. When her gun started smoking. She stopped and dived out the way. Careful of her leg, she rolled under some debris and tried to hide.

Suddenly Alice heard the ground shaking as another demon creature was heading her way. She could not run away but she was not going to go down with at least hurting it. She started rotating her barrel. When the creatures hand got close, she emptied all of her bullets into it. Hundreds of thick rounds dug into the creatures skin while the girl slowly backed away. When her gun started smoking. She stopped and dived out the way. Careful of her leg, she rolled under some debris and tried to hide.

"Are you fucking nuts?! It grabs people and you spray and pray?! You'll be lucky if you haven't just killed the medic!" I curse at the girl who seems to me to be some poorly conceived anime character.

"Hey, Twig Nuts! Think that you can hit the target now that it's literally the broad side if a barn? Right in the chest, or can't you do anything except for your Super Saiyan power up sequence?"

"Are you fucking nuts?! It grabs people and you spray and pray?! You'll be lucky if you haven't just killed the medic!" I curse at the girl who seems to me to be some poorly conceived anime character.

"Hey, Twig Nuts! Think that you can hit the target now that it's literally the broad side if a barn? Right in the chest, or can't you do anything except for your Super Saiyan power up sequence?"

"Shut up face melter, I am not some trained super like you and at least I'm not trying to obliterate my team with fucking lazers like berserk over there. " She balled up into a ball to lower the chance of being pinned down by more rocks. And kept her barrel pointing to the opening. If the creature tried to reach in, she was going to empty the rest of her clip.

Last edited:

Keiichi's tapping increased as he felt the sense of urgency "Well, sure...but we still have to physically move our people from here to the battlefield. The question is if we send the fastest first or have to all go through together....wait, what?

Keiichi saw the situation with Connor and Orion unfold and had an impulsive image running through his mind. She couldn't what he was thinking, right? To empty her own life force for some stranger?

"Keiichi, I need you!" Belldandy took command and stretched her arms to create a symbol on the floor.

random_magic_circle_by_mx_futhark-d5cc6v4.png

Belldandy was in center and created the vortex spot around Orion.

"Keiichi, Julianne, Ryan: take a triangle. I am going to try to free him!"

Keiichi had seen the circle before, but it was not at all what he was expecting. Really, why would she need more life force to help Orion than what she and her angel could send? He knew to stand on a triangle, and hoped whatever happened it wouldn't hurt much.

Belldandy sent life force and cast a spell.

Drink! Drink and be filled, O noble creation.
Drink deeply and fear not
Know that I am two spirits in one body
We willingly supply thy need

Reach! Reach further, O noble creation.
To drink from the other souls
Reach for thy freedom
Filled from the offers of many
You will be freed from debt
and fully own thyself.

"Everyone, try to reach him with your heart. If we can do this, Orion-san will be saved and free"

The monster looked at her and wondered if she was an idiot or had missed the part where he had grabbed like two other hostages in two of his four hands and could use them as meat shields. He changed hands as she targeted one of the free ones and effectively turned her bullets to Nicholas. Thankfully, Nicholas had turned on his powers and had absorbed the bullets powers. The ones that were in the monster's skin were shot back out at him and he looked at her. She wasn't the brightest of the bunch it would seem to him. He could definitely use it against her later.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Lincoln was happy that someone was defending him from, well, being murdered. He was not bullet-proof, that was not his superpower, but he did have an idea. Perhaps if he electrocuted the monster, he would escape
Steven looked at T-Rae and paused. " This would not be a good time to heckle him, his power is more unstable and we can run the gambit of killing the two hostages that it had grabbed."

@Michale CS @Unyielding
"Shut up face melter, I am not some trained super like you and at least I'm not trying to obliterate my team with fucking lazers like berserk over there. " She balled up into a ball to lower the chance of being pinned down by more rocks. And kept her barrel pointing to the opening. If the creature tried to reach in, she was going to empty the rest of her clip
Twiggy was watching what was going on and he felt very angry when the woman told him that he wasn't good at aiming and destroying the monster. It was the chaos not happy. He was about to aim a blast at the monster and then he saw the hostages. He couldn't hurt them, they were people who cared for him. His eyes were still red with rage, but he bit down. At that point, Lincoln electrocuted the monster and it dropped him and Nicholas. Now Matthew aimed and shot. However, it was going to take more than him. He needed back-up.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

Keiichi's tapping increased as he felt the sense of urgency "Well, sure...but we still have to physically move our people from here to the battlefield. The question is if we send the fastest first or have to all go through together....wait, what?

Keiichi saw the situation with Connor and Orion unfold and had an impulsive image running through his mind. She couldn't what he was thinking, right? To empty her own life force for some stranger?

"Keiichi, I need you!" Belldandy took command and stretched her arms to create a symbol on the floor.

random_magic_circle_by_mx_futhark-d5cc6v4.png

Belldandy was in center and created the vortex spot around Orion.

"Keiichi, Julianne, Ryan: take a triangle. I am going to try to free him!"

Keiichi had seen the circle before, but it was not at all what he was expecting. Really, why would she need more life force to help Orion than what she and her angel could send? He knew to stand on a triangle, and hoped whatever happened it wouldn't hurt much.

Belldandy sent life force and cast a spell.

Drink! Drink and be filled, O noble creation.
Drink deeply and fear not
Know that I am two spirits in one body
We willingly supply thy need

Reach! Reach further, O noble creation.
To drink from the other souls
Reach for thy freedom
Filled from the offers of many
You will be freed from debt
and fully own thyself.

"Everyone, try to reach him with your heart. If we can do this, Orion-san will be saved and free"
Eros hadn't been paying attention to the situation on the other side of the room, but he hadn't thought of an answer to the question that he asked. If they didn't make it there soon, something bad was going to happen. It was the forces of Hell.

Nathan didn't understand what was going on and it was for the better. If he understood how much everyone in the room was risking, he might try to stop them. He hated death since he was an orphan.

Julianne was watching what was happening and wondering if she could help them any way shape or form
Connor was barely conscious when he noticed what they were doing. He had planned to do that.

Ryan looked at her and took a deep breath. He was about to do something dangerous.

Alec had been there and he was silent. He wasn't sure if he wanted anyone to die, he just knew that Connor had been killed in his office and he didn't remember how he got there, who had hurt them or for that matter, what he had been doing in the last few hours either too.

Alec wished he knew about the hours that he missed. Connor muttered a spell.

I may be weak, but that does not make my power great,
I have the ability to create life,
I can change the ways that it may cut him with a knife.
I need to cut him from me, be free

Their life forces are there, but are not as great,
Flesh meet flesh, blood meets blood,
The freedom needs something more,
You have no soul, no face to own,
Take a bit from them, make it your new dawn,
Be whoever you want to be.

Connor's spell worked in tangent with the magic spell to free him. He knew that Orion's human form was only a product of him. He deserved more, so he adjusted it. He would have mirrors, some of everyone who helped, a piece of their power and appearance. To anyone watching, Orion's appearance would change.
Headmasters-Medium-Brown-wavy-hairstyles.jpg

@Kingof192

Last edited:
Steven looked at T-Rae and paused. " This would not be a good time to heckle him, his power is more unstable and we can run the gambit of killing the two hostages that it had grabbed."
"Make fun of him, don't make fun of him. Make up your goddamned mind mini-Cap." I shake my head and try once more to build up the energy... it was coming faster now, and it kinda scared me. I'd never pushed myself this far in training, simply because I always told May or Daisy that I was at my limit, when I wasn't. May never believed me, but she never pushed me either.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, the literal fighting for my life in a cage match with a monster straight out of Diablo III, but I felt that rush hit me hard. I still couldn't really see yet, but it was coming back, kind of fuzzy though. Thankfully all my other senses were 100% and working overtime right now.

His eyes were still red with rage, but he bit down. At that point, Lincoln electrocuted the monster and it dropped him and Nicholas. Now Matthew aimed and shot. However, it was going to take more than him. He needed back-up.
I let the energy build in me. Usually, this part scares me. Now? Now it's exhilarating. I also usually focus it with my eyes. Since I can't see right now, I gotta do some funky anime style bullshit to get this going. I go through some of the Tai Chi that May taught me. Yeah, in the middle of a goddamned fight I'm doing slow-ass Tai Chi. But it worked, I feel the energy seep down from my head to my hands, building up.

I hold a pose, which I think looks fucking ridiculous. "All right, I'm powered up as much as I dare. I know where the thing is, if you wanna coordinate an alpha strike on this asshole now's the time to do it. Someone give me a when and I can let fly."

Make fun of him, don't make fun of him. Make up your goddamned mind mini-Cap." I shake my head and try once more to build up the energy... it was coming faster now, and it kinda scared me. I'd never pushed myself this far in training, simply because I always told May or Daisy that I was at my limit, when I wasn't. May never believed me, but she never pushed me either.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, the literal fighting for my life in a cage match with a monster straight out of Diablo III, but I felt that rush hit me hard. I still couldn't really see yet, but it was coming back, kind of fuzzy though. Thankfully all my other senses were 100% and working overtime right now
Steven was never one to easily counteract his original intentions, but the hostages had made him reconsider his idea. He hoped that one of them would break free soon so it was easier to destroy the monster. He was quiet and decided that it was best to not question if T-rae was breaking her limit. He needed to get everyone on board with this plan, even the possible villain.

" Before you try to leave us, it would be greatly helpful if you helped us defeat the beast. I honestly don't care what side you are on, it doesn't matter. We are all trapped in here together and these damn shields are very stable. We need to get rid of the beast first, then we can deal with other grudges," he said to Alice.

@Michale CS @Unyielding

I let the energy build in me. Usually, this part scares me. Now? Now it's exhilarating. I also usually focus it with my eyes. Since I can't see right now, I gotta do some funky anime style bullshit to get this going. I go through some of the Tai Chi that May taught me. Yeah, in the middle of a goddamned fight I'm doing slow-ass Tai Chi. But it worked, I feel the energy seep down from my head to my hands, building up.

I hold a pose, which I think looks fucking ridiculous. "All right, I'm powered up as much as I dare. I know where the thing is, if you wanna coordinate an alpha strike on this asshole now's the time to do it. Someone give me a when and I can let fly."
The monster didn't understand what was going on. It had understood that the hostages had gotten free, but what were they going to attack him with? He only saw someone who was doing something weird and the unstable hero along with the girl who had tried to shot him. It could retreat to Hell, but it wasn't about to lose this battle to a bunch of mortals who seemed to be very bad at strategy. He charged at all of them.

" We need a coordinated attack and fast. I imagine that the bullets don't work since we are near Hell, but perhaps if you shot them at the Shield, it could power them up to include whatever killed the other beasts. If we combine them with my electrokinesis, Mr. King's unstable chaos, the new powered invisble lasers and a bit of Steven's shield and a slice from the police chief's demon killing gun, it could work," Lincoln said, as the monster was charging. It was going to be a one-shot sort of thing, lest someone could be injured again.
@Michale CS @Unyielding

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
" We need a coordinated attack and fast. I imagine that the bullets don't work since we are near Hell, but perhaps if you shot them at the Shield, it could power them up to include whatever killed the other beasts. If we combine them with my electrokinesis, Mr. King's unstable chaos, the new powered invisble lasers and a bit of Steven's shield and a slice from the police chief's demon killing gun, it could work," Lincoln said, as the monster was charging. It was going to be a one-shot sort of thing, lest someone could be injured again.
"Like I said I'm ready... just give me a signal and I'll spirit bomb his ass." I kept the pose, even though the energy kept building in me. It was all I could do to keep it in at this point. I'm sweating and starting to shiver. "But make it quick I can't hold this long and when I let go I kinda want it to be in just one direction. I'd rather not explode, thanks."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Like I said I'm ready... just give me a signal and I'll spirit bomb his ass." I kept the pose, even though the energy kept building in me. It was all I could do to keep it in at this point. I'm sweating and starting to shiver. "But make it quick I can't hold this long and when I let go I kinda want it to be in just one direction. I'd rather not explode, thanks."
Lincoln paused and thought about this plan. It had to work, there was no way about it. If it failed, he would worry about his judgement. He didn't want anyone to die on his watch. He had barely noticed that Matthew couldn't contain his own chaos. It blasted at the shield, creating a break. It wouldn't last forever, but it would be open for a least a few minutes. Anyone nearby could probably slid into it.

@Michale CS @LoveandHate91 @york @Entry Point!

Keiichi felt a little dizzy for a minute as he looked over the result of the magic "You look real good now Orion." he said before turning to look at Belldandy.

Belldandy was coughing and sneezing up a storm. She just sat down on the floor. Her head dropped, watery eyes starting to close.

"Umm. No offense, but I think this because of mixing magic with Ryan. It seems to be wearing her out." Keiichi sat down next to her."

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Good job, everyone" [/BCOLOR]Belldandy said quietly between sneezes

Keiichi looked to Eros "I hate to say this, but I don't think she should go to the battlefield unless she recovers. She would probably fall asleep."

Lincoln paused and thought about this plan. It had to work, there was no way about it. If it failed, he would worry about his judgement. He didn't want anyone to die on his watch. He had barely noticed that Matthew couldn't contain his own chaos. It blasted at the shield, creating a break. It wouldn't last forever, but it would be open for a least a few minutes. Anyone nearby could probably slid into it.

@Michale CS @LoveandHate91 @york @Entry Point!
Marina Herring
@Michale CS @LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

All of a sudden, in a blur of green, white, and blue... A mysterious girl with brown hair and deep blue eyes dove through the break in Lincoln's shield, bringing a small torrent of water with her, but instead of spilling out in to the area, it gathered around her, forming a small vortex around her.

A steady stream of water flowed into her hands, before solidifying into what looked like a spear... Made out of hardened water. Though she lacked a big source of water such as an ocean, she still had enough to work with, for now. However, she hadn't spoken a single word, she looked to be deeply concentrating on the apparent battle at hand... Even if she was evidently not quite sure what was going on at the moment.