Soul Series: The Beginning ~OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronne and Naomi would have a viable preexisting relationship maybe, although that would be partially dependent on what his relationship is with the Emperor as the temples would be under his jurisdiction and protection. Of course not anyone can just waltz into the temples unchallenged, so he'd have to have had some kind of credit that would've allowed him to enter the temples without being turned away by the guards / staff.
Because Inheritors are tasked with documenting heroes and are considered the most powerful among the Keepers, the Emperor knows who the current Inheritor is and allows them access to the temples. Also, Ronne was most likely present when Naomi was chosen to be the new dragon.

Because Inheritors are tasked with documenting heroes and are considered the most powerful among the Keepers, the Emperor knows who the current Inheritor is and allows them access to the temples. Also, Ronne was most likely present when Naomi was chosen to be the new dragon.
That'd mean Ronne was eleven when Naomi was found at the age of six?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ramboing
  • Love
Reactions: rissa
@Winter

What a beautiful first post! I'm actually scratching out a reply right now, though I have a few questions regarding Morova and Tali's other two Imprinted. Should Morova be put to sleep until we sail downriver or would Naomi be alright with the snowcat? (She's "domesticated" to an extent, just gnarly to look at, and more well behaved then Synn.)

@Winter

What a beautiful first post! I'm actually scratching out a reply right now, though I have a few questions regarding Morova and Tali's other two Imprinted. Should Morova be put to sleep until we sail downriver or would Naomi be alright with the snowcat? (She's "domesticated" to an extent, just gnarly to look at, and more well behaved then Synn.)
Thank you!

Naomi wouldn't mind her at all.

Reactions: rissa
Woohoo, it's Thor'sday! So what all y'all are up to this weekend?

I'm currently at work cooking a pie, posting this from my phone :|

I hate my job....

Well, it's a chicken a leek pie and I'd rather be snuggled up at home with a cup of tea xD

Ahh ok, and yeah I'm at work too, and would definitely rather be at home with tea. Although today is national coffee day, so maybe some coffee instead.

Chicken and leek pie sounds nice... I should try making that someday.

@Winter

I'm about halfway through my post, today was just super busy and tomorrow morning I have a doctor's appointment. Post should be up by tomorrow evening though!

Reactions: Arcadius

>.>

Working on it now

Sorry! Work went long yesterday and I had a prior commitment this evening. Should be able to get it up in the next hour or so.

Edit: And done. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, in other news, more related to what I asked beforehand, I'll be away on a hike thing whole Saturday and some of Sunday. Hopefully it will not rain.

@Winter My post is coming along nicely. I'm just waiting for the others to post so I can write Mathias' initial perceptions of their characters.

@Arcadius The New Balance 1569 is my current hiking shoe. They have served me well. I might be able to get another year out of them.

@fyrelily awesome ^^

@Artorias >.>

@Lackadaisical hreat post but we're not going to the emperor, we're heading for the mountains.

@Rai'Athar Alrighty! :)

I go running but I don't do hiking. I need a nice flat surface a long the coast and music in my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.