Soul Series: The Beginning ~OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fyrelily Sorry to hear that, but I understand. Thank you for taking interest anyway and thank you for letting me know instead of just vanishing like a magician.

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
Guys, come on. The RP just started, we just need to get the things going a bit. The first three rounds of posts are always a bit of a slog, but that passes soon.

Guys, come on. The RP just started, we just need to get the things going a bit. The first three rounds of posts are always a bit of a slog, but that passes soon.
I'm sorry. This weekend has just been pretty busy and after losing my draft I lost a lot of momentum. I will do my best to post tonight.

I'm gonna wait another few hours before I move things along.

Should we tag the people that haven't posted yet? Because if it's just going to be us three aside from yourself and one of which is against us and first person, then I'm gonna drop out as well. Really it was most of the others as well as yourself that was holding my interest to this.

Welp finally posted. I am once again sorry for taking so long. I hope to not have as much of a delay in the future.

Reactions: Arcadius
Sorry for the delay. Looks like everyone's posted so I'll have a post up soon.

I don't rate in-character posts because I feel like it creates unnecessary clutter. I do enjoy reading everyone's writings. :)

Reactions: Arcadius
So how was your weekend, guys? I wasted it away by going to the shooting range and making skittles vodka.

^ Doesn't sound too wasted to me.... or maybe wasted is the word. Guess it depends. ;)

We've had some crazy windstorm off and on all weekend. So I've just been home lazing about and hoping the power doesn't go out. Seems to have passed now though.

I had another cross country race yesterday and I actually got a personal best! Other than that I've just been getting my butt kicked by school.....

I didn't do much this weekend. . . I'm a very boring person. Just looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. 35 more years and I can retire -if I live that long.

Sorry about the delay... life is being a pain. I have the day off tomorrow which means I can write tonight without worrying about sleeping for important things. So yay!

I'll be moving us along with this next post.

Reactions: rechonq
I'm so sorry that took so long. In short it's been a bad couple of weeks... first a leg injury from work and then a friend in A&E for ten hours as a result of a condition. In between was work and other issues which have been... less than favorable.

I would absolutely understand if people lost interest at this point, this is far over due for an update. However the next post is up and I've moved us on. Feel free to use this part to mingle with each other IC and get to know one another. My next post will spice things up a little.

I going to have to drop out of the roleplay. It's not that I've lost interest because I would very much like to continue writing with everyone; however, the truth is that this takes away time from things that are more important to me.

Peace.

Sorry I've been MIA. I'll take a look and see if I can post tomorrow. I've found a horse to ride Mon/Wed/Fri so I need to get better about having Tues/Thurs + weekends be writing days. Busy busy busy but this is the only game I really involved with at the moment so I should be able to manage if it lives.

Are we talking actual horse, as in, four legged animal, famously known in converting biological matter into mechanical energy? Must make for an interesting morning commute, I guess...

^ Actual horse. Big, ornery, pregnant mustang I get to ride till she has a babeh in the Spring. Not to and from work , though that would definitely be entertaining. Horseback riding is my other hobby. It's just something that takes my evenings up.

Status
Not open for further replies.